Popular Post

wallpaper paper

images of green paper wallpaper. wallpaper paper. wallpaper paper. natural
  • wallpaper paper. natural



  • sankap
    07-20 02:36 PM
    Yes, we've been using our marriage affidavit all along--including for getting PR and citizenship of country X.
    hey, so you got h4 by just producing marriage affidavit and not marriage certificate?





    wallpaper wallpaper paper. natural wallpaper paper. Marble Pattern Wall Paper
  • Marble Pattern Wall Paper



  • indio0617
    01-30 10:28 AM
    It should not be an issue. I know several people who have done this on a regular basis.

    You can re-enter the country with an unexpired H1 visa stamp and by showing the new I-797. Change of employers does not invalidate a H1 visa stamp.





    wallpaper paper. Wallpaper paper by ~Zai-stock
  • Wallpaper paper by ~Zai-stock



  • frostrated
    09-05 06:11 AM
    I have an approved EB3 140 (PD Aug 2004) and have filed my 485 using it with Employer A.
    With Employer B, I have an approved EB2 140, but the priority date is in 2007.
    What is the process of porting the EB3 date to the EB2 140 and to change the 485 to the EB2 queue? Do I need to refile the 485 application?





    2011 Marble Pattern Wall Paper wallpaper paper. Voyage Pink Wall Paper Picture
  • Voyage Pink Wall Paper Picture



  • hoggus
    11-29 06:23 PM
    I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter, and while there I would have to renew my visa so as to be able to re-enter the US.

    However, while filling out the forms to set up an appointment for the renewal interview, I remembered that I had a misdemeanor conviction (I pled guilty) for bad checks (this was a very long time ago, about 6 years - it was a bad time, I made some mistakes). When I say 'yes', on the DS-156 form, in response to the question regarding criminal convictions, how likely is it that I will have my visa renewed? Isn't is usually the case that consular officers are looking for any reason to deny visas/renewals?

    It seems like my only option is to postpone/cancel my trip, if I want to be able to come back to complete my studies.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    wallpaper paper. red_acrylic garden wall paper.
  • red_acrylic garden wall paper.



  • adde72
    06-30 09:10 AM
    You are a line jumper. Get out of here..:mad:


    Line jumpers will pay he price later. USICS will be very tough in dealing the substitution LC..........desi employer are just making money by telling sweet words and attorneys are doing the lip service.

    I am forwarding all the emails to USICS ,which i am getting from the employers who are trying to sell the LCs to me .





    wallpaper paper. GL wall paper
  • GL wall paper



  • chantu
    06-30 10:02 AM
    Folks please share your opinion/experience about "WHICH USCIS OFFICE" the last EAD application was filed to if you lived and worked in NJ. Thanks!

    Last year it went to california center because of the large no. of applications due to july visa bulletin. You should file to Texas service center because you are in NJ (please read the instructions to verify).



    more...


    wallpaper paper. wallpaper: Globe paper
  • wallpaper: Globe paper



  • eb3_nepa
    12-05 04:19 PM
    BharatPremi,

    No offense, but why have you opened 2 threads with very similar information and questions?

    Your other thread about soft lud updates (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15916) is very similar to this one. It's one thing to not search for similar threads and quite another to open 2 similar threads on the same topic.

    After about 28 threads about LUD updates during the July VB Fiasco, we know by now that the USCIS approves cases ad-hoc and not everything is FIFO. We also know that LUD updates mean ABSOLUTELY nothing. Suddenly we have seen older I-140s getting soft LUD updates. It means absolutely NOTHING. I know it is a bitter pill to swallow, coz ur heart is telling you that MAAAAYYBE there is something here, but unfortunately there is nothing there.





    2010 Wallpaper paper by ~Zai-stock wallpaper paper. of green paper wallpaper.
  • of green paper wallpaper.



  • loudoggs
    12-03 12:22 PM
    Thank you!!

    No. Both times it was a large company (one has an agreement with a big law firm to handle immigration-related issues). I asked my current employer's attorney about it and she told me not to worry, they never had issues with AC21 portability (employer has 120,000+ employees). She was right regarding my case.



    more...


    wallpaper paper. Technology Dell Wall Paper
  • Technology Dell Wall Paper



  • chakdepatte
    11-11 09:29 AM
    go to uscis.gov and sign up for e-filing. fill in the I-131 form for urself and wife et al. u will seriously save a ton of money that can be done in 15 minutes and follow uscis instructions only.

    did that 3 months ago. got an RFE about photographs not being compliant with us passport requirements. sending response as I type.

    all the best
    -chakdepatte





    hair Voyage Pink Wall Paper Picture wallpaper paper. wallpaper paper. wallpaper
  • wallpaper paper. wallpaper



  • bluez25
    08-23 02:01 PM
    Pappu--> Thanks for being on top of everything. There is a slight difference between spaming and giving information in 2 different threads. Paskal already closed the other thread and I agreee with that. But this is not spaming my friend..... Spaming is putting useless information all over with no interest on that....

    I guess you would understand what I am talking about..



    more...


    wallpaper paper. OLD WALLPAPER PAPER GRUNGE
  • OLD WALLPAPER PAPER GRUNGE



  • morchu
    07-31 04:28 PM
    One thing is that lawyers are really busy till August 17th.
    One good reason for this policy is the misuse or over-utilization of lawyer contact previlege. I believe there might be guys who contact lawyers for no reason, and just annoy them. If there are so many such guys in your company, may be all they are trying to avoid is this misuse.

    On the other hand Lawyer is representing you and the employer at the same time. So you are entitled to contact lawyer directly. It is just that, if there had been misuse from other employees, there is a possibility that you might not have enough credability, and they may not return your call.

    There is no harm in trying to send an email to you HR and ask them to get an answer from lawfirm for any valid query.

    But, the problem is, they dont allow us to have a direct correspondence with lawyer. They are saying that its their company policy.
    I'm really worried right now. Can I still call our lawyer? Sorry guys.





    hot red_acrylic garden wall paper. wallpaper paper. Paper Wallpaper. Share
  • Paper Wallpaper. Share



  • shana04
    03-08 12:23 PM
    My PD of JAN 27 05 became current with the March bulletin. While folks from TSC got GCs from March 2nd itself, NSC seemed to have little action.

    By some random combination of POJ options, which changed recently, I managed to get a service request in on March 2nd (Type of service requested: -- Outside Normal Processing Times). The same day, I had Infopass and I was told its been "Preadjudicated, under review" and there was some recent movement on my case (transfered internally). This got my spirits up, but in just 2 days, I got a pretty horrible response to my SR, which made me feel this is going to be an uphill battle:



    I was about to contact the state senator today, but early today morning we got our CPO emails.

    My case is pretty straight forward:
    Processing center: NSC
    PD: JAN 27 2005 non perm which got approved just in time for July 07 fiasco.
    I-485: July 07 filer
    RFE in Nov 2008 (immunizations for wife, she had taken certain waivers due to pregnancy --- and Employment verification for myself)
    Approval: Today (March 8th 2010)

    Congrats



    more...


    house Digital Wall Paper by Mr wallpaper paper. Wallpaper , Wall Paper
  • Wallpaper , Wall Paper



  • Raj_345
    07-11 04:51 PM
    Thank you so much for the information :)
    I am sure this information will help many ppl in this situation...I'd really appreciate if others can chip in their thoughts as well...





    tattoo GL wall paper wallpaper paper. Download This Wallpaper
  • Download This Wallpaper



  • transpass
    02-27 01:13 PM
    IMO, you should spend the money yourself instead of depending on the company for GC expenses...

    Why are you worried about the money? Go hire a lawyer and get your GC process started, asking your manager/HR just for the paperwork support. That way it is easier for you and easier for them too...IMO, Asking the company to bear the expenses for GC is too much, especially in this economy.

    As far as H1 is concerned, I guess you need to be in constant touch with your manager and press the issue till she talks to the immigration people and move from there. Talk to your supervisor and ask his help to move the paperwork faster. May be he/she can in turn talk to the HR person to speed things up, without the baloney you are hearing from HR. Also, talk to the lawyer and offer your HR manager that the lawyer can speak to her directly about the issue to speed up things...

    In the meantime, keep your options open and look for another job so that you can transfer your H1 and start fresh...Hopefully if this option works, don't make the mistake of waiting for HR to start your GC process...Just be proactive and do it on your own...



    more...


    pictures wallpaper: Globe paper wallpaper paper. Bloody Lady Wall Paper
  • Bloody Lady Wall Paper



  • thomachan72
    10-29 06:46 AM
    Thanks, I do have the copy of I-140 approval notice with receipt number and all that info.

    It's hard to find employers (once again, non consulting ones) who commit to file my GC application again. At best, I get a "we'll gladly transfer your H1-B visa but no commitment on GC" sort of response. Considering a worst case scenario, if I dont have a newly approved PERM by May 2013 and my original PD (July 2008) becomes current, what happens then?

    Thanks again!

    Asuming you dont have an approved labor by 2013, you will not be able to apply for H1b renewal at that point (even if your PD is not current). The only way you can get further extensions is if you have completed the PERM by then or atleast have PERM pending for 365 days. Join somebody now and then look for others who would be willing to do the PERM immediately. I am not sure how long you can stay now since you are basically out of status as of last week.





    dresses Paper Wallpaper. Share wallpaper paper. Wallpaper,Natural Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper,Natural Wallpaper



  • willIWill
    10-22 01:09 PM
    Singer,

    Your case seems peculiar to the ones that is normally discussed in this forum. I would suggest you post your message in the "ask a lawyer" section. You might get a better response from an attorney who practices immigration law.

    Hope all works out well for you.

    Regards,
    WIW



    more...


    makeup Technology Dell Wall Paper wallpaper paper. Digital Wall Paper by Mr
  • Digital Wall Paper by Mr



  • brit_gc
    05-04 12:46 PM
    I had an RFE which they received on Feb 8th, still no response after 12 weeks.
    Is there anything to do here, or just wait and twiddle my thumbs?!




    Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

    On February 8, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    girlfriend Download This Wallpaper wallpaper paper. green paper suitable for
  • green paper suitable for



  • english_august
    09-17 09:07 AM
    All of you who are in DC today and tomorrow...please keep sending updates to either media_at_immigrationvoice.org or at legalimmi.dcrally_at_blogger.com.





    hairstyles OLD WALLPAPER PAPER GRUNGE wallpaper paper. wallpaper paper. ancient
  • wallpaper paper. ancient



  • techskill
    01-10 05:29 PM
    does anyone have an answer

    I read somewhere that you should have $5000 minimum in the your account.





    dannyvn
    06-27 12:21 PM
    sameet ... if you had used AP to enter the country then you are on EAD.. isn't it?





    gcformeornot
    10-06 08:40 PM
    Hi,

    I have approved H1 through consulate processing for the year 2009 and I am currently working on L1 visa which is going to expire on nov 2009.
    My company is not going to extend my visa.Is there any speedy process where I can do COS with my approved H1 and how much will it cost to me?

    Another thing I want to ask that Is it advisable for going back India for stamping as I heard that US consulate people are rejecting H1 B visa

    Please advise

    Thanks...

    when you got H1 did you receive new I-94? If yes, then you should have been working with the employer who did your H1 and not L1 employer. If not you should be able to COS to H1 without issues.