Popular Post

ipod touch wallpaper

images Superman iPhone Wallpaper ipod touch wallpaper. ipod touch wallpaper
  • ipod touch wallpaper



  • map_boiler
    06-29 12:11 PM
    Yes.

    if an A# is present in the I-140 receipt should that be used to fill the 485/EAD forms ?

    thanks





    wallpaper ipod touch wallpaper ipod touch wallpaper. iphone-wallpaper-app-icons
  • iphone-wallpaper-app-icons



  • waitingmygc
    04-16 04:08 PM
    RareRFEon485,

    No need to worry if your employer is consulting company. If so, then in reply to USICS mention that you are employed by employer, but works/worked on different client sites for them which are in different states.

    Keep all your previous LCA ready or better attach copies of all with your reply. Not a big deal.

    I think its not a difficult RFE to respond. Consult your attorney for formal reply.





    ipod touch wallpaper. Apple Eclipse iPhone Wallpaper
  • Apple Eclipse iPhone Wallpaper



  • eborbust
    07-01 09:19 AM
    To Administrator: Why are you deleting my post. I am just copy pasting a PURE TRUTH i.e. a TEXT OF LEGISLATION. I am not making up things. There are many other threads where people are just discussing unnecessary stuff. I am just saying that legal immigrants who have not yet applied for EB should contact congress to include us in any kind of amnesty - not exclude us. How does this view go against anybody in this forum?? Infact it will benefit everybody. A "blanket" amnesty will give everybdy a GC including those who have and those who havent applied for EB yet.

    I am not saying the 2009 or 2010 CIR would definitely exclude legals in US from amnesty but we should contact congress and white house that it should not happen like the it was almost going to happen in 2006.

    Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

    S.2611
    Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (Placed on Calendar in Senate)

    SEC. 601. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT AND MANDATORY DEPARTURE AND REENTRY.

    (a) Short Title- This section may be cited as the `Immigrant Accountability Act of 2006'.

    (b) Adjustment of Status-

    (1) IN GENERAL- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:

    `SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

    `(a) Adjustment of Status-

    `(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:

    `(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.

    `(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

    `(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--

    `(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;

    `(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and

    `(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.
    ................

    Under any such plan, an Illegal guy living in US for 2 or 3 years will get green card before a legal guy on F1 visa or working on H1B living in US for 2 or 3 years.

    We should all contact congress to not to limit any kind of so called "Legalization or Earned path to Green Card" to illegals in US only. Legals should also be included. BUG THE WHITE HOUSE AND SENATORS FOR THIS OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE LEFT OUT. ACT NOW...





    2011 iphone-wallpaper-app-icons ipod touch wallpaper. beta Wallpapers,iphone
  • beta Wallpapers,iphone



  • rajenk
    01-23 12:49 PM
    Have you used AC21?

    What are the implications if for some wierd reason your I-485 gets denied and you dont have an H1-B to fall back upon?

    Say you have an H1-B which is extended for 3 yrs( based on approved I-140) from now till 2011, in the year 2011 your I-485 file is opned and its not approved for some reason so will you get another 3 yr extension for H1-B ie till year 2014?

    When you are switching employer with AC21 using H1B you can get a transfer to the new company for 3 years and get extensions from the new employer when that 3 year expires. So no worries... Enjoy



    more...


    ipod touch wallpaper. iPhone wallpaper and iPod
  • iPhone wallpaper and iPod



  • uma001
    11-16 04:57 PM
    Hi,

    My educational background is Bachelor of Engginerring in Computer science.

    I came to United states in December 2006. when i came i was having six years of experience.

    My employer applied for my Labor in 2nd week of August 2008. After 2 weeks my attorney asked for a self affidavit having details about my work experience from 2001 till 2006 and also he gave me a format.

    I prepared one affidavit for one employer ( totaly five affidavit for five employers between 2001 to 2006 ). I was team member in First and second Employer, i was a Team Lead in third employer, I was a Project Leader in Fourth and Fifth employer.

    When i prepared the self affidavit i made a mistake, I gave the correct dates, correct designation ( Which is in my offer and reliving letter ) but i kept same responsiblities for all employers.

    I didnot get any issues in my Labor. My Labor got approved in March 2009. Now my employer filed I - 140 in the end of september. Two days back he said that there is a RFE regarding my I - 140 case. THe RFE contains the Below Details.


    "SINCE THE EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT THE BENEFICIARY DOES NOT HOLD AN ADVANCED DEGREE, IT MUST ESTABLISH THAT HIS POST-BACCALAUREATE EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE. HOWEVER, HIS SWORN AFFIDAVITS INDICATES THAT WHILE HIS JOB TITLES CHANGED, HIS DUTIES IN 2006 WERE STILL THE SAME AS THEY WERE IN 2001 FOR EMPLOYER 2. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HIS EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE"

    I explained the suitation to my employer but he is saying there is only 50:50 chance for I-140 to get approved.

    What will happen now ?

    What type of document i should provide to USCIS for this query?

    Will my I - 140 get approved ?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Raj..


    Is your green card filed under EB2 or EB3?





    ipod touch wallpaper. wallpaper para iphone.
  • wallpaper para iphone.



  • div_bell_2003
    03-04 08:09 PM
    Interesting link, thanks for posting :) , if this is true , how come IO's come up with blank when asked if the namecheck has been cleared or not ? This might actually be good news , according to the memo, they are going to clear out 98% of the namecheck cases pending more than 30 days, that's pretty amazing ( as they declare too at the end of the memo :D)

    It could be because there are no lnger any cases left with namechecks pending more than 180 days. See link http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Namecheck_4Mar09.pdf



    more...


    ipod touch wallpaper. ipod touch wallpaper, ipod
  • ipod touch wallpaper, ipod



  • singhsa3
    08-22 06:52 PM
    Msg deleted

    BUMP

    Anybody else knows any contact number other than 800 375 5283 to find out what document was mailed by USCIS????





    2010 Apple Eclipse iPhone Wallpaper ipod touch wallpaper. Superman iPhone Wallpaper
  • Superman iPhone Wallpaper



  • she81
    01-23 08:25 PM
    "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
    Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    - Mark Twain

    Nice adage. :)



    more...


    ipod touch wallpaper. ipod touch wallpaper joker.
  • ipod touch wallpaper joker.



  • vban2007
    06-07 02:09 PM
    is there nobody with info/experience on this????

    I am in the same situation...





    hair beta Wallpapers,iphone ipod touch wallpaper. cool ipod touch wallpapers.
  • cool ipod touch wallpapers.



  • mchundi
    09-11 12:40 PM
    Hi,

    Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.

    Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.

    Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.

    Comments ???

    Cooldude
    No wonder NSC claims that it has completed data entry for most of july. My case was mailed to NSC on july 2. I did not receive anything so far. My I140 was approved by CSC though, so my lawyer thinks my case may have been transferred to CSC, but my new I140(acquisition) is at NSC. hopefully i will hear from them soon.



    more...


    ipod touch wallpaper. cool ipod touch wallpapers.
  • cool ipod touch wallpapers.



  • nileshup
    09-25 04:50 PM
    I had a positive skin test & doctor recommended the 9 months tb treatment, but I applied for I485 & EAD because the doctor did provide me with I693 sealed envelope.

    Now, Will it be a problem to get an EAD??? because I haven't completed my 9 months of treatment.

    Thanks,
    Nileshup





    hot iPhone wallpaper and iPod ipod touch wallpaper. TAG: iphone backg
  • TAG: iphone backg



  • broadcaster
    11-19 10:28 AM
    Thanks for the information. On november 9, 2007, I called using other options and CSR level 2 took my data to begin a report. Today, I followed your instructions to check if there was a more effective way to obtain an aswer, but I am really dissapointed. CSR used my name to look in their system. The only thing that she could found was my H visa application. She never mentioned that there was an investigation due to my call of november 9. Finally she just asked me to wait 30 more days, and neven mention the option to place a report.



    more...


    house BMW iPhone Brands Wallpaper ipod touch wallpaper. Blue Circuit iPhone Wallpaper
  • Blue Circuit iPhone Wallpaper



  • vali
    11-14 11:53 AM
    I just received all the receipts for I-140/I-485/I765/I-131 from TSC.
    As some stupid questions:
    - I noticed a number above my name: A0xx xxx xxx. Is this an alien number?
    - If so please someone explain since I have my PD on 04/24/2001 I never noticed this number (I might be wrong). It is something good or bad or what this number mean?
    - Also, just to have an idea, after all are approved (hopefully without unexpected delays) how long until I have that plastic card GC in my hand?
    - any small clue will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.





    tattoo wallpaper para iphone. ipod touch wallpaper. iPhone amp; iPod Touch Wallpaper
  • iPhone amp; iPod Touch Wallpaper



  • bidhanc
    10-17 01:35 PM
    Hi,
    Not sure abt Charlotte office, but out here in Albany, NY the DHS (Dept of Homeland Security) office entertains walk-ins on Wednesdays.
    Yes, they pre-poned my Wife's FP and I walked in 5 days after my actual FP date (I was out of Town).



    more...


    pictures ipod touch wallpaper, ipod ipod touch wallpaper. Free iPod Touch Wallpapers,
  • Free iPod Touch Wallpapers,



  • gcdreamer05
    08-18 12:40 AM
    Dear Attorney,

    I live in boston and come under Texas service center, my I-140 was approved from texas.

    But my pending 485 was sent to Nebraska Service center.

    I am now trying to file EAD application,

    I am confused if i need to send the EAD application to NSC (based on my pending 485) or should i send to Texas service center (based on my address jurisdiction).

    My RFE's have come from nebraska only.

    So could you please clairfy where i need to file EAD. I am doing a paper based filing and hence this question.


    Thanks
    Dreamer





    dresses TAG: iphone backg ipod touch wallpaper. 240×340-ipod-touch-wallpaper-
  • 240×340-ipod-touch-wallpaper-



  • mihird
    10-16 01:52 PM
    EB5 investor Visa is already in place.
    The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.

    If I am not wrong.....I had checked on the EB5 retrogression some time back..



    more...


    makeup ipod touch wallpaper joker. ipod touch wallpaper. BMW iPhone Brands Wallpaper
  • BMW iPhone Brands Wallpaper



  • mhtanim
    03-18 12:13 AM
    Hi lavanyamohan and mhtahim,
    Many of my friends utilized Mr.Gowda for H1B and GC. All my friends & hundreds in the same firm got GC'S without any querries.
    Frankly speaking I do not have any personal relations with the company.
    I used his services and felt exactly what mhtahim mentioned about Gowda. He is reasonable and professional.

    All the best

    Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.





    girlfriend iPhone amp; iPod Touch Wallpaper ipod touch wallpaper. Wallpapers for iPhone !
  • Wallpapers for iPhone !



  • ujjvalkoul
    01-30 06:02 PM
    How does this effect anyone applying for DL..
    http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20081800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/08-140.htm

    Are we going to get temporary DLs from now on?

    Can someone confirm? I know IV is following up with MI state Attorney Generals office, but from reading the ruling the validity of the license is not clear.

    Here is a response to a comments by DHS..Looks like for most of us whose i94 will be expired but have filed an application like 485 whic is pending..hence the lawful end date of stay is indeterminate - the license will be 1 year only...bummer

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Comment: Numerous States expressed concern that the current
    processing time involved in USCIS review of applications for various
    immigration statuses impacted by REAL ID will result in a large number
    of applicants who wish to renew their licenses but their applications
    to extend their status has not been acted on by USCIS within the year.
    Two States suggested that States issue interim documents that would be
    valid for very short periods until an applicant receives his or her
    permanent document demonstrating lawful status. Another commenter
    suggested that such an interim card be based on the applicant's visa
    until authorization is received and verified through SAVE, which should
    be programmed to contact the querying State when there is an updated
    applicant status. One commenter recommended that the rule allow States
    to use a license expiration date 90 days beyond the expiration date of
    the immigration document to allow for USCIS processing of applications
    to extend lawful status. Commenters said that individuals in certain
    statuses will not be able to comply with the requirement to present
    documentation showing extended lawful status upon renewal because in
    most cases, their statuses will not have been extended but merely
    continued.
    Response: Again, State DMVs will use the SAVE system, and not
    particular documentation, to determine that the license applicant is in
    lawful status. An application that is properly filed with USCIS
    entitles the person to remain in lawful status beyond the period listed
    on the person's Form I-94 or other immigration document, that
    information is reflected in the SAVE system. Thus, aliens in these
    situations would be able to obtain REAL ID-compliant licenses and
    States would not have to add any additional processes with USCIS.





    hairstyles cool ipod touch wallpapers. ipod touch wallpaper. ipod touch wallpaper. ipod
  • ipod touch wallpaper. ipod



  • cherupally
    09-05 11:37 AM
    Does anybody has format for Non-availability of Birth Certificate? If yes, can somebody post the format please..





    GCBy3000
    09-09 08:49 AM
    Add you have to be logged in message somewhere in the top. Many members does not know that they have to be logged in to participate in the poll.

    Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.





    desi3933
    03-19 11:14 AM
    Is it still possible to transfer your H1B to another employer

    Yes

    ... and return back to USA on the old visa?

    No. You will need new visa stamp.