Lara007
01-16 10:33 PM
All the metros are crowded in India. Bangalore & Pune have more IT opportunities and have good schools.
wallpaper Ak 47 Wallpaper
kumsoft
08-20 07:51 PM
i am july 2nd filer with PD Sept 2005.
I-140 approved in March 2006
I-140 approved in March 2006
go_guy123
05-30 11:56 AM
While doing some ad-hoc research after watching Valkyrie, I discovered this interesting bit of U.S. immigration history and couldn't help but be amazed how nobody seems to know or talk about United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind).
The Luce-Celler Act of 1946 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luce-Celler_Act_of_1946) was proposed by Republican Clare Booth Luce and Democrat Emanuel Celler in 1943 and signed into being by President Harry Truman on July 2, 1946, granting naturalization rights to Indian Americans (and Filipino Americans) and re-established immigration from India (and the Philippines).
Food for thought...
jazz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
Eventually this bill introduced that 7% per country cap
The Luce-Celler Act of 1946 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luce-Celler_Act_of_1946) was proposed by Republican Clare Booth Luce and Democrat Emanuel Celler in 1943 and signed into being by President Harry Truman on July 2, 1946, granting naturalization rights to Indian Americans (and Filipino Americans) and re-established immigration from India (and the Philippines).
Food for thought...
jazz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
Eventually this bill introduced that 7% per country cap
2011 ak 47 wallpaper.
achu
08-27 06:18 PM
hello,
dmv need USCIS issued photo identification in order to renew or change your DL. first they check if you have a valid visa with photo, if not they ask for valid EAD. if you don't have these then you have to show the approval notice. but the biggest problem with this is it take 3 to 5 months to process DL. hope this help.
achu.
dmv need USCIS issued photo identification in order to renew or change your DL. first they check if you have a valid visa with photo, if not they ask for valid EAD. if you don't have these then you have to show the approval notice. but the biggest problem with this is it take 3 to 5 months to process DL. hope this help.
achu.
more...
nozerd
02-02 12:55 PM
You have to apply at HRDC office in the city nearest to where you land. HRDC is Human Resources Development Canada and they issue SIN CARDS. Google it.
Just make note that they are not open on Weekend. You can only apply for SIN on weekday.
Just make note that they are not open on Weekend. You can only apply for SIN on weekday.
amsgc
02-01 12:11 AM
On reading a bit about PIMS, it seems that if your information is not in the KCC, then the US consulate sends a request to Kentucky for information. It turns out KCC has access to the CLAIMS3 system used by the USCIS, and they generally respond in 48 hrs. Here is the link:
http://srwlawyers.com/Resources/ImmigrationNews/tabid/91/Default.aspx
Scroll down to Dec 12.
http://srwlawyers.com/Resources/ImmigrationNews/tabid/91/Default.aspx
Scroll down to Dec 12.
more...
member123
09-14 03:15 PM
Hi All,
I think a lof people have the LUD is 08/05/07 for 140 filed in TSC..and everyone takes their guesses. Please post if u r LUD for 140 is 08/05/2007 ;
I think a lof people have the LUD is 08/05/07 for 140 filed in TSC..and everyone takes their guesses. Please post if u r LUD for 140 is 08/05/2007 ;
2010 1440 900 wallpapers.
Templarian
07-21 08:22 AM
^I know... but I was referring to its use in browsers. :)
When I said it just doesn't compare I meant even for the most basic things it sucks more cpu than even flash 8. I give it 3 more years and it will be MS's main form of media for all its partner sites.
Even your strong bias can admit its runs like a snail in the browser.
When I said it just doesn't compare I meant even for the most basic things it sucks more cpu than even flash 8. I give it 3 more years and it will be MS's main form of media for all its partner sites.
Even your strong bias can admit its runs like a snail in the browser.
more...
nozerd
02-02 12:55 PM
You have to apply at HRDC office in the city nearest to where you land. HRDC is Human Resources Development Canada and they issue SIN CARDS. Google it.
Just make note that they are not open on Weekend. You can only apply for SIN on weekday.
Just make note that they are not open on Weekend. You can only apply for SIN on weekday.
hair Animal Wallpaper 1440x900
copsmart
06-09 05:29 PM
Admins and moderators have other important work to do than deleting worthless threads like this.
Just ignore this crap and move on.
Just ignore this crap and move on.
more...
paskal
12-11 06:32 PM
bumping up the thread!
saw a post from a mn member and i guess this thread needs visibility!
thanks for the invitation to the IL call, i am in Fl this week and probably can't be on, hopefully others will be participating and will update us all
saw a post from a mn member and i guess this thread needs visibility!
thanks for the invitation to the IL call, i am in Fl this week and probably can't be on, hopefully others will be participating and will update us all
hot princesses wallpapers

techbuyer77
06-12 03:45 PM
Please help!
I just filed i-485. My pD is Jan 2004
i-140 has been previoulsy approved.
Now my original employer agreed to give me evl, but with the way the economy is going they are not doing well.
I have another employer which I am working now with.
How likely is to get an approval (or an rfe for paystubs?) before 180 days.
I am eb3 row
Thanks, I am very depressed it took too long I guess and the economy changed and now the whole future of my family is pending
I just filed i-485. My pD is Jan 2004
i-140 has been previoulsy approved.
Now my original employer agreed to give me evl, but with the way the economy is going they are not doing well.
I have another employer which I am working now with.
How likely is to get an approval (or an rfe for paystubs?) before 180 days.
I am eb3 row
Thanks, I am very depressed it took too long I guess and the economy changed and now the whole future of my family is pending
more...
house ellen page wallpaper.
vavuvya
11-03 10:25 AM
Hi,
My labor was approved recently but i am not sure wheather it is approved under eb2 or eb3.Attorney is trying to keep me in dark and saying every time you have to contact to your employer only we will not provide the details.My employer is saying your is eb2 in oral only,but when i am trying to ask him in email he is calling to me and saying your's category is eb2 only.Can you guys help me out how to find it out my category is eb2 or eb3,and he send me a pdf document,it is saying
the department of labor has made a determination on your application for permanent employment certification(ETA form 9089) pursuant 20 CFR �656.24 and as required by the immigration and nationality act,as amended.
Form ETA 9089 has been certified and is enslosed.This certification must be attached to the I-140 petition and filed with the appropriate office of the united states citizenship and immigration services(USCIS).
Can some one please help me to find my case is wheather it is EB2 or EB3?
Thanks in Advance.
My labor was approved recently but i am not sure wheather it is approved under eb2 or eb3.Attorney is trying to keep me in dark and saying every time you have to contact to your employer only we will not provide the details.My employer is saying your is eb2 in oral only,but when i am trying to ask him in email he is calling to me and saying your's category is eb2 only.Can you guys help me out how to find it out my category is eb2 or eb3,and he send me a pdf document,it is saying
the department of labor has made a determination on your application for permanent employment certification(ETA form 9089) pursuant 20 CFR �656.24 and as required by the immigration and nationality act,as amended.
Form ETA 9089 has been certified and is enslosed.This certification must be attached to the I-140 petition and filed with the appropriate office of the united states citizenship and immigration services(USCIS).
Can some one please help me to find my case is wheather it is EB2 or EB3?
Thanks in Advance.
tattoo princesses wallpapers
uslegals
12-21 12:04 PM
Thanks Guys.! this is really, really helpful. Appreciate your advice.!!
more...
pictures princesses wallpapers
greencardfever
08-15 01:17 AM
Hi,
I'm considering relocating back to India after getting my EAD since I don't know how long it's going to take to actually get the I-485 approved. My questions are:
1) Is it possible to continue to keep my I-485 application active if I relocate to India and work at the India office of the same company that filed my green card?
2) Is it possible to continue to keep my I-485 application active if I relocate to India and work for a company other than the one that filed my green card?
3) Lets say I move back to India after getting the green card, is it enough to simply enter the US once a year to keep my green card active? Can I apply for citizenship after 5 years of having the green card, even though I haven't resided in the US for those 5 years?
I'd really appreciate it if someone could please answer these questions for me.
Thanks.
I'm considering relocating back to India after getting my EAD since I don't know how long it's going to take to actually get the I-485 approved. My questions are:
1) Is it possible to continue to keep my I-485 application active if I relocate to India and work at the India office of the same company that filed my green card?
2) Is it possible to continue to keep my I-485 application active if I relocate to India and work for a company other than the one that filed my green card?
3) Lets say I move back to India after getting the green card, is it enough to simply enter the US once a year to keep my green card active? Can I apply for citizenship after 5 years of having the green card, even though I haven't resided in the US for those 5 years?
I'd really appreciate it if someone could please answer these questions for me.
Thanks.
dresses katrina kaif new wallpapers.
nisthana
02-18 06:11 PM
Thanks for replying. I just came back from the court and got back the following
1. Court certified copy of the complaint
2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
Does this help in this matter?
I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.
1. Court certified copy of the complaint
2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
Does this help in this matter?
I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.
more...
makeup nature wallpaper quotes.
kondur_007
02-17 04:20 PM
If you have a viable option: go for it.
Here is the math:
PERM: 1 year
I 140: 3 weeks with PP and 2-3 months without
I 485: 2 months
So you can potentially get your GC in lest than 15 months.
EB3 is not very predictable as many of the old cases are either through CP or at local offices (not accounted for in USCIS statistics). It may become current in above time frame; but if you do have a good option of going for EB2, it will be certain. So if I were to be you, I would seriously consider it.
Good Luck.
Here is the math:
PERM: 1 year
I 140: 3 weeks with PP and 2-3 months without
I 485: 2 months
So you can potentially get your GC in lest than 15 months.
EB3 is not very predictable as many of the old cases are either through CP or at local offices (not accounted for in USCIS statistics). It may become current in above time frame; but if you do have a good option of going for EB2, it will be certain. So if I were to be you, I would seriously consider it.
Good Luck.
girlfriend saibaba wallpaper.
atlgc
11-12 11:49 AM
hello
i am applying for german airport transit visa
i am travelling from chicago-frankfurt-bangalore on nov 30th and returung on dec20th bangalore-frankfurt -chicago
in the application there is a question for date of arrival/departures
do i need to palce nov3oth and dec20th
any help/experiences are appreciated
i am applying for german airport transit visa
i am travelling from chicago-frankfurt-bangalore on nov 30th and returung on dec20th bangalore-frankfurt -chicago
in the application there is a question for date of arrival/departures
do i need to palce nov3oth and dec20th
any help/experiences are appreciated
hairstyles wallpapers colors. wallpaper
wanaparthy
03-25 01:07 PM
If my dream of concurrent in 2009...i will be glad to apply 485.
Thanks
Thanks
uma001
06-23 09:10 AM
Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.
gc_chahiye
08-15 12:09 AM
Hi Gurus
I have applied I-485 for me and my spouse. I did not apply for EAD as my H1B is valid until Nov 2009 and visa is stamped untill June 2008. My wife is also on H1B, stamping valid until April 2009. I heard that if I apply for EAD the immigration officer at port of entry might ask advance parol where as if I continue to use my H1B I can travel anytime without any problem
here is the question - should I apply EAD & Advance parol before 17th to take advantage of old fees structure? or wait for the I -485 receipt or DO not apply untill my H1B is valid?
thanks in advance
Just because you applied for EAD does not mean that you need to enter on AP. You can still come back on your H1 stamp.
its your personal decision based on your own goals/needs. If you intend to take up multiple jobs or your spouse wishes to work in a non-H1B type position, or stop working and then start working again without worrying about change of status (H1->H4->H1) then applying for EAD+AP would be helpful.
If you want to maintain a backup, you can still apply (an approved EAD does not change your status, you need to actively use it). Applying after you get the receipt might be better (since USCIS can easily tie your case together).
I have applied I-485 for me and my spouse. I did not apply for EAD as my H1B is valid until Nov 2009 and visa is stamped untill June 2008. My wife is also on H1B, stamping valid until April 2009. I heard that if I apply for EAD the immigration officer at port of entry might ask advance parol where as if I continue to use my H1B I can travel anytime without any problem
here is the question - should I apply EAD & Advance parol before 17th to take advantage of old fees structure? or wait for the I -485 receipt or DO not apply untill my H1B is valid?
thanks in advance
Just because you applied for EAD does not mean that you need to enter on AP. You can still come back on your H1 stamp.
its your personal decision based on your own goals/needs. If you intend to take up multiple jobs or your spouse wishes to work in a non-H1B type position, or stop working and then start working again without worrying about change of status (H1->H4->H1) then applying for EAD+AP would be helpful.
If you want to maintain a backup, you can still apply (an approved EAD does not change your status, you need to actively use it). Applying after you get the receipt might be better (since USCIS can easily tie your case together).