
john2255
07-21 08:32 AM
What you should do immediately.
If anyone lives in these Senators' jurisdictions, please call their offices and thank them for sponsoring the amendment, and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
SPONSOR: Senate Amendment 2339 Sen Cornyn, John [TX],
COSPONSORS(6):
Sen Enzi, Michael B. [WY]
Sen Gregg, Judd [NH]
Sen Smith, Gordon H. [OR]
Sen Sununu, John E. [NH]
Sen Coleman, Norm [MN]
Sen Voinovich, George V. [OH]
If anyone lives in Senators' jurisdictions who voted yes, please call their offices and thank them for understanding our problems and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
If you live in the jurisdiction of those who voted against the amendment, please call them and encourage them of the urgent need for similar amendments. Telephone is the best way to make your voice heard. Here is the link to the Senators' phone numbers and contact info.
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
See comments for the roll call of votes (the YEAS were the people who helped us, the NAYS were the people who hurt us).
http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=1&vote=00266
Grouped by Home State
Alabama: (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Yea Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Yea McCain (R-AZ), Yea
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Nay Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Nay Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Yea Salazar (D-CO), Nay
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Nay Lieberman (ID-CT), Yea
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Nay Carper (D-DE), Nay
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Yea Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Nay Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Yea Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Nay Obama (D-IL), Not Voting
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea Lugar (R-IN), Yea
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Yea Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Not Voting Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Yea McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Yea Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Nay Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Nay
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Yea Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Yea Lott (R-MS), Not Voting
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Yea McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea Tester (D-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Yea Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Yea Reid (D-NV), Nay
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Yea Sununu (R-NH), Yea
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Nay Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Yea
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Nay Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Yea Dole (R-NC), Yea
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Yea Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Yea Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Yea
Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Nay Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Yea Graham (R-SC), Yea
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Not Voting Thune (R-SD), Yea
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Yea Corker (R-TN), Yea
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Yea Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Yea Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Nay Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Virginia: Warner (R-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Not Voting Rockefeller (D-WV), Nay
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Nay Kohl (D-WI), Nay
Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Yea Enzi (R-WY), Yea
If anyone lives in these Senators' jurisdictions, please call their offices and thank them for sponsoring the amendment, and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
SPONSOR: Senate Amendment 2339 Sen Cornyn, John [TX],
COSPONSORS(6):
Sen Enzi, Michael B. [WY]
Sen Gregg, Judd [NH]
Sen Smith, Gordon H. [OR]
Sen Sununu, John E. [NH]
Sen Coleman, Norm [MN]
Sen Voinovich, George V. [OH]
If anyone lives in Senators' jurisdictions who voted yes, please call their offices and thank them for understanding our problems and encourage them to keep pushing for this amendment.
If you live in the jurisdiction of those who voted against the amendment, please call them and encourage them of the urgent need for similar amendments. Telephone is the best way to make your voice heard. Here is the link to the Senators' phone numbers and contact info.
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
See comments for the roll call of votes (the YEAS were the people who helped us, the NAYS were the people who hurt us).
http://senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=110&session=1&vote=00266
Grouped by Home State
Alabama: (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Yea Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Yea McCain (R-AZ), Yea
Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Nay Pryor (D-AR), Nay
California: Boxer (D-CA), Nay Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Colorado: Allard (R-CO), Yea Salazar (D-CO), Nay
Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Nay Lieberman (ID-CT), Yea
Delaware: Biden (D-DE), Nay Carper (D-DE), Nay
Florida: Martinez (R-FL), Yea Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Yea Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Nay Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Idaho: Craig (R-ID), Yea Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Illinois: Durbin (D-IL), Nay Obama (D-IL), Not Voting
Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea Lugar (R-IN), Yea
Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Yea Harkin (D-IA), Nay
Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Not Voting Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Yea McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Maine: Collins (R-ME), Yea Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Nay Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D-MA), Nay Kerry (D-MA), Nay
Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Nay Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Minnesota: Coleman (R-MN), Yea Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Yea Lott (R-MS), Not Voting
Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Yea McCaskill (D-MO), Nay
Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea Tester (D-MT), Nay
Nebraska: Hagel (R-NE), Yea Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Yea Reid (D-NV), Nay
New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Yea Sununu (R-NH), Yea
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Nay Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Nay Domenici (R-NM), Yea
New York: Clinton (D-NY), Nay Schumer (D-NY), Yea
North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Yea Dole (R-NC), Yea
North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Nay Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Nay Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Yea Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Oregon: Smith (R-OR), Yea Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Nay Specter (R-PA), Yea
Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Nay Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Yea Graham (R-SC), Yea
South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Not Voting Thune (R-SD), Yea
Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Yea Corker (R-TN), Yea
Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Yea Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Yea Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Nay Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Virginia: Warner (R-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Nay
Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Not Voting Rockefeller (D-WV), Nay
Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Nay Kohl (D-WI), Nay
Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Yea Enzi (R-WY), Yea
wallpaper to be Jennifer Aniston.
cvk90
07-05 11:46 AM
Hello,
I am on L1 B visa here for last 2.5 years working for MNC (Fortune 200). The benefits folks recently contacted me and told me that I was not allowed to participate in US retirement plans (401K) due to L1 visa restrictions, and that they are returning all my previous contributions and earnings back to me as an income. They said that they allowed to participate me for past 2.5 years by mistake.
My question is if this is true ? Are there other folks on L1 who are participating in 401 K plans ? what are my options here ?
PLEASE HELP.
I am on L1 B visa here for last 2.5 years working for MNC (Fortune 200). The benefits folks recently contacted me and told me that I was not allowed to participate in US retirement plans (401K) due to L1 visa restrictions, and that they are returning all my previous contributions and earnings back to me as an income. They said that they allowed to participate me for past 2.5 years by mistake.
My question is if this is true ? Are there other folks on L1 who are participating in 401 K plans ? what are my options here ?
PLEASE HELP.
Ann Ruben
05-27 05:33 PM
The EB-2 NIW category, like the EB-1 extraordinary ability category, has the advantage of not requiring employer sponsorship---both can be "self-petitions". Depending on the particular facts, it is sometimes easier to qualify for the EB-2 NIW category. It is also possible to file separate I-140 petitions in two or more categories at the same time to increase the liklihood of success.
2011 Jennifer Aniston at the Madrid
apatel_17
04-27 10:57 AM
does anyone know when CIR will be discussed in the house and in the Senate?
Senate taking it up in the last 2 weeks of May. House has not scheduled debate on CIR yet, I believe. Supposedly this is the quiet before the storm. I believe a lot of backstage deal-making and negotiating is going on to get bipartisan support for CIR.
Senate taking it up in the last 2 weeks of May. House has not scheduled debate on CIR yet, I believe. Supposedly this is the quiet before the storm. I believe a lot of backstage deal-making and negotiating is going on to get bipartisan support for CIR.
more...
life99f
05-21 07:34 PM
Support!!!!
We should have only one focus. Eliminate EB retro first. For that a simple amendment will be, 242K visa is open to both old EB and newly created merit system. That�s all. This amendment will eliminate the retro immediately. All other discussions and efforts are waste of time and energy
We should have only one focus. Eliminate EB retro first. For that a simple amendment will be, 242K visa is open to both old EB and newly created merit system. That�s all. This amendment will eliminate the retro immediately. All other discussions and efforts are waste of time and energy
still_waiting
06-03 09:20 AM
good job !
more...

lacrossegc
08-10 02:08 PM
lets hope that the administration actually implements what it says it wants to do ...
reducing the waiting times for background checks will help ....so that most adjustment apps will move to the "recommend approval" stage quickly and just wait for the Visa numbers to be current......
reducing the waiting times for background checks will help ....so that most adjustment apps will move to the "recommend approval" stage quickly and just wait for the Visa numbers to be current......
2010 Jennifer Aniston got pulses
go_guy123
05-18 06:25 PM
Bender's Immigration Bulletin (http://bibdaily.com/)
Way to go...atlast someone..gave u a green for the post
Way to go...atlast someone..gave u a green for the post
more...
shana04
08-13 06:13 PM
Just read a post on a different thread where a 2006 NSC case was cleared without NC
Friends,
Even I am stuck with Name Check and what is the approach to clear name check.
Any help / suggestions, please advice.
thanks in advance.
Shana
Friends,
Even I am stuck with Name Check and what is the approach to clear name check.
Any help / suggestions, please advice.
thanks in advance.
Shana
hair Jennifer Aniston was out and

eldrick
07-31 03:46 PM
Last week, I submitted my documents to my lawyer but until now I haven't received any confirmation from my employer yet if my application has been filed already. We are not allowed to contact our lawyer directly so I'm just relying on my employer about this. I'm quite concerned coz there's no way for me to find out if they have filed it or not.
Is there a way? Please help me please. Thank you
Is there a way? Please help me please. Thank you
more...
.soulty
01-20 03:52 AM
I really like this, nice work man.
hot Jennifer Aniston:fashion
go_guy123
05-31 05:39 PM
If I remember my Uncle's word correctly, it was Ted Kennedy who was instrumental in relaxing (changing) the rules for future immigrants in 60 or 70's. Only then, we saw a huge increase in immigrants from India especially doctor's and engineers in 60's & 70's.
Yes you are correct. Before 1965, there were immigration quotas based on the population mix of the existing US. Therefore western European countries like Germany, UK, Ireland etc
had higher immigration quota compared to say eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America etc.
So that 1965 in some way equalized the quotas. In order to the satisfy the "anti"s in those times they kept the 7% rule and hence the speech referred above by Ted Kennedy. So late 60s onwards people from India (including my Uncle) started coming to US.
In fact in the past there have been periods of very restricted immigration to US
http://www.lotsofessays.com/viewpaper/1690197.html
By the way here is the case...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark
where the 14th amendment (birthright citizenship) for children of illegal alien parent was tested in US supreme court.
Therefore all these rules that you see tabled in congress to deny citizenship to some US born children are pure media publicity stunts.
Yes you are correct. Before 1965, there were immigration quotas based on the population mix of the existing US. Therefore western European countries like Germany, UK, Ireland etc
had higher immigration quota compared to say eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America etc.
So that 1965 in some way equalized the quotas. In order to the satisfy the "anti"s in those times they kept the 7% rule and hence the speech referred above by Ted Kennedy. So late 60s onwards people from India (including my Uncle) started coming to US.
In fact in the past there have been periods of very restricted immigration to US
http://www.lotsofessays.com/viewpaper/1690197.html
By the way here is the case...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Wong_Kim_Ark
where the 14th amendment (birthright citizenship) for children of illegal alien parent was tested in US supreme court.
Therefore all these rules that you see tabled in congress to deny citizenship to some US born children are pure media publicity stunts.
more...
house 15, Jennifer Aniston matched
nshalady
08-26 01:20 AM
Check with your lawyer. Extension beyond 6 yrs is not available if you are eligible to apply for I485. If you are not able to apply for 485 because of retrogression, you can extend your H1 beyond 6 yrs (of course, it doesnt apply to you).
Hi everyone:
I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice here. I am currently on the 6th year of H1B. It is expiring on Jan 31, 2008. Technically I will need a 7th year extension. My Labor Certification for Green Card (EB2, PD: Dec, 2002) was approved back in July, 07 and I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in the end of July. So far I have not received a receipt or anything back from them.
What shall I do in this situation -- can I apply for H1B extension now? Any advice will be appreciated.
Hi everyone:
I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice here. I am currently on the 6th year of H1B. It is expiring on Jan 31, 2008. Technically I will need a 7th year extension. My Labor Certification for Green Card (EB2, PD: Dec, 2002) was approved back in July, 07 and I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in the end of July. So far I have not received a receipt or anything back from them.
What shall I do in this situation -- can I apply for H1B extension now? Any advice will be appreciated.
tattoo Jennifer Aniston Fashion
pointlesswait
03-12 06:29 PM
Even PT MBA..can be a vehicle for career change as well as growth!
Full time has its + ..but will u wait till u get a GC to start ur MBA..?
I believe PT from any of the top 10 PT programs is worth considering! in chicago land area u have kello, UC and depaul...the rating for PT programs is different compared to full time!
You can only speculate..abt what is good and what is not! The first job break after a PT will be crucial! :rolleyes:
There is no logical reason to NOT do an MBA if u want change and further ur career!
PS: pursuing PT!
Full time has its + ..but will u wait till u get a GC to start ur MBA..?
I believe PT from any of the top 10 PT programs is worth considering! in chicago land area u have kello, UC and depaul...the rating for PT programs is different compared to full time!
You can only speculate..abt what is good and what is not! The first job break after a PT will be crucial! :rolleyes:
There is no logical reason to NOT do an MBA if u want change and further ur career!
PS: pursuing PT!
more...
pictures Must-Have Jennifer Aniston
HOPE_GC_SOON
07-19 08:43 AM
Hi Leoindiano:
What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.
my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.
Can you enlighten us little bit more.
From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.
What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.
my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.
Can you enlighten us little bit more.
From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.
dresses Jennifer Aniston Fashion Sedu

dante1271
08-26 12:58 PM
My H1B extension was filed just one day before my I-485 was sent to NSC last July. I was able to get 3 years extension ...my company paid for premium processing though... I think you should be ok with filing the extension. Talk to your lawyer...
:D
This is not correct. you can apply for 1 year extensions if you have applied for 485 and is pending.
:D
This is not correct. you can apply for 1 year extensions if you have applied for 485 and is pending.
more...
makeup Jennifer Aniston is Beautiful
Blog Feeds
07-13 12:48 PM
I am writing the second of a multi-part series of posts on how to bring family relatives to the United States permanently. The first post I wrote provided general information on bringing family relatives to the United States. (See my post, "Can I petition for my relative to immigrate to the United States?" (http://www.californiaimmigrationlawyerblog.com/2009/05/can_i_petition_for_my_relative.html)) This post will focus on how to petition for your brother or sister to come to the United States permanently.
In order to petition for your brother or sister you must file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD) with United States and Citizenship Services ("USCIS") along with proof that you are a United States Citizen and that you are related to your brother or sister. I will discuss the steps you must take in more detail below.
Obtain Form I-130 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
You may obtain Form I-130 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD), by clicking on the link in this post. At the same time that you obtain the form, you should also print out the instructions to the form. They are more detailed than the instructions I will provide in this post and provide the mailing address to where you will need to send the form.
Proof of U.S. Citizenship
You may prove that you are a U.S. citizen by sending one of the following documents to USCIS with your petition:
A copy of your birth certificate (if you were born in the United States) issued by a civil registrar, vital statistics office, or other civil authority.
A copy of your naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship issued by USCIS or the former INS.
A copy of your Form FS-240, Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States, issued by a U.S. embassy or consulate.
A copy of your unexpired U.S. passport. OR
An original letter from a U.S. consular officer verifying that you are a U.S. citizen with a valid passport.
More... (http://www.californiaimmigrationlawyerblog.com/2009/07/how_do_i_bring_my_brother_or_s.html)
In order to petition for your brother or sister you must file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD) with United States and Citizenship Services ("USCIS") along with proof that you are a United States Citizen and that you are related to your brother or sister. I will discuss the steps you must take in more detail below.
Obtain Form I-130 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
You may obtain Form I-130 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD), by clicking on the link in this post. At the same time that you obtain the form, you should also print out the instructions to the form. They are more detailed than the instructions I will provide in this post and provide the mailing address to where you will need to send the form.
Proof of U.S. Citizenship
You may prove that you are a U.S. citizen by sending one of the following documents to USCIS with your petition:
A copy of your birth certificate (if you were born in the United States) issued by a civil registrar, vital statistics office, or other civil authority.
A copy of your naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship issued by USCIS or the former INS.
A copy of your Form FS-240, Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States, issued by a U.S. embassy or consulate.
A copy of your unexpired U.S. passport. OR
An original letter from a U.S. consular officer verifying that you are a U.S. citizen with a valid passport.
More... (http://www.californiaimmigrationlawyerblog.com/2009/07/how_do_i_bring_my_brother_or_s.html)
girlfriend Jennifer Aniston
GreenCard4US
03-15 01:15 PM
My employer applied for LCA to extend my H1 and it was denied and they told me that prevailing wage determination with NPWHC is required to apply for LCA since jan 2010. Is this true?
If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.
If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.
hairstyles jennifer-aniston-marley-368-5.

chantu
02-28 08:40 PM
Hi,
Today I received I140 RFE. I do not know whether it is serious issue or not? It states that my employer has to:
Submit evidence to establish that the petitioner (i.e my employer) had the financial ability to pay the proffered wage as of "Some Date", priority date and continues to have such ability. Such evidence must include annual US federal tax returns, or audited financial statements. You may also include additional evidence, such as profit/loss statements, bank account records, personnel records. If you employ 100 workers or more, you may submit a statement from the financial officer of the organization, establishing your ability to pay the proffered wage.
Can somebody please tell me whether it is serious issue or it happens generally? My employer said he will send all the documents next week to USCIS.
Today I received I140 RFE. I do not know whether it is serious issue or not? It states that my employer has to:
Submit evidence to establish that the petitioner (i.e my employer) had the financial ability to pay the proffered wage as of "Some Date", priority date and continues to have such ability. Such evidence must include annual US federal tax returns, or audited financial statements. You may also include additional evidence, such as profit/loss statements, bank account records, personnel records. If you employ 100 workers or more, you may submit a statement from the financial officer of the organization, establishing your ability to pay the proffered wage.
Can somebody please tell me whether it is serious issue or it happens generally? My employer said he will send all the documents next week to USCIS.
chandupatla
02-25 02:23 PM
Hi..I am in Rockville...Let me know what is ESSEX tell me the details.
mpsamant
07-19 10:58 PM
As per the last revised visa bulletin, the extension period for filling I-485 is Aug 17. But it talks about only I485 and not about I-140.
So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.
So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.