Popular Post

sony ericsson xperia x10a mini

images Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini



  • HawaldarNaik
    11-20 01:13 AM
    I filed for my EAD in August, got an approval for EAD (2 yrs) and AP for one yr but no FP notice. What should I do
    I checked with my lawyer and she says previous FP is valid for 15 to 18 months

    Kindly Advise what should i do...





    wallpaper Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • STAmisha
    11-17 05:47 PM
    Please do post it.
    I will also follow up with my lawyer.

    Thanks





    sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • paskal
    12-05 04:12 PM
    Thanks but I'm not moving in that area.

    he's moving exactly where we need him :-)
    good desicion!

    we are going to steal all the superwomen too from texas....need(s-no)help! when does that new job/move plan kick in? c'mon now we need you in some state with a dead chapter! Tx has too many riches...let's do some affirmative action...diversity...country quota...whatever...!





    2011 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini,
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini,



  • Ramba
    03-29 11:39 AM
    techy,

    you misunderstood. we do not want unlimited EB visas. What is important here is clear the backlogs. we need to present a workable, feasible demand to the lawmakers to achive our goal. Already they have given so many provisions in the bill to overcome the backlogs in EB catagory. However, the only hurdle in thses bills are the hard country quota. Terefore we need to have a strong as well as simple demand. We should not ask so many small small demands. It wont help, inturn it may harm.

    By the way, I will be the most happiest person if they allow BS+5 years from numarical count in Eb2 catagory. I do not have MS and I have my 140 approved in EB2 with BS+5 yrs experience and I have nore than 10 years experience. But I still fell that this demand is too much.

    If we achive all the current provisions and removal of country quota, then it will be lottery to all Indians and Chinese.



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
  • The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10



  • eb3retro
    01-08 01:27 PM
    Hi, this is my situation:

    - I have L2 Visa, because my husband has L1B Visa. This year, the visa expires and we have 3 new options: extension for L1 and L2 Visa, H1 and H4Visa or Green Card.
    - In the other hand, I have my own business. I have and EAD (work permit) and SSN.

    Questions:
    1. Which of the 3 options do you recommend us to get? Why?
    2. I understand that under H4, I am not able to get a work permit. Do I need a work permit to continue doing business by myself? Or it is required even to run my business?

    Thanks
    Jime

    i think you should ask the same question to your lawyer with the same tone. you would get a huge bill seperately for your tone other than charging you for the answer.





    sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony middot; Sony
  • Sony middot; Sony



  • no_more_anger
    05-07 06:16 PM
    My brother moved jobs early last year. He filed AC21 and got an RFE immediately.
    The move was parallel in job function and the pay was good.

    They replied to the RFE and then never heard back. In these economic times, USCIS
    is scrutinizing every doc that gets filed.

    Just an experience....



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini,
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini,



  • rambo45
    09-28 08:56 AM
    It is possible that the employer may sue you. But since you would be finding a new job, you can always ask your new employer to give you a sign-on bonus which will be equal to or greater than the expenses demanded by your present employer.

    Thats my 2 cents worth.





    2010 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • kaizersoze
    07-18 10:44 AM
    eb3,

    with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.

    I know your intentions are good and ...

    Granted, its nto the best way. Now, can you suggest a way pls ? What is generally recommended ?
    Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • MrWaitingGC
    09-08 07:18 PM
    MannyD

    I like the way you implemeted the voting. But when my friend tried to vote he cannot see radio buttons to vote. Even I cannot see. Can you please check.

    Please implement PD and Dependents ASAP. Stick this link on main page so that we can refer easily to our friends.

    This will be sure a success down the line





    hair Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini, sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini



  • chanduv23
    10-13 01:33 PM
    It was nice to meet all the folks out in NYC yesterday. Bigining with 20 is not a bad sign on a firday night. Thanks Chandu!

    Will Hicksville/Oyster bay be a good centralised location for Long Island folks?
    If anyone can take initiaitve, I will help support. I will also come to the meet.

    Please PM me in case someone can take initiative



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • fromnaija
    07-09 11:13 AM
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that list is sorted alphabetically.

    B'lore is the second choice for people to work outside USA. wow that is great to know.

    Cities:
    * Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    * Bangalore, India
    * Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    * Dublin, Ireland
    * Hong Kong, China
    * Kiev, Ukraine
    * New Delhi, India
    * Paris, France
    * San Jose, Costa Rica
    * Sao Paulo, Brazil
    * Shanghai, China
    * Tel Aviv, Israel





    hot The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Robyn
  • Sony Ericsson Robyn



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-19 08:43 AM
    Hi Leoindiano:

    What is meant by Pre-Adjudication and how do we know that, our case is Pre-Adjudicated. Sorry to ask you this qn. specifically, as I amnot seeing any LUDs on my case, and my para-legal says, dont worry.

    my case details are PD10/05 EB2 I, RD 07/02/07 and ND 08/30/07 at TSC.

    Can you enlighten us little bit more.

    From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.



    more...


    house Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini



  • fromnaija
    09-15 10:52 AM
    If you have an approved I-140 based on your RIR PD, then yes you could ask to be accorded the earlier priority date. If not, you cannot ask for the earlier priority date on the basis of an approved LC alone.





    tattoo Sony middot; Sony sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia x10
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia x10



  • goldbuckle
    March 15th, 2006, 11:52 PM
    Thanks NikNikon for the advice. I shoot everything from inside the arena so I can move between events to get the best position. Right know the strobes are out of my budget. Thanks MatsP also for your input. After your comments and talking with someone from Showcase here in Atlanta I feel much better :) about what I ended up with. This must be one of the toughest shooting environments you can come across. Do you think a bracket mounted flash would help any with the red eye? Also after 2200+ photos I am trying to learn to batch process pictures with photoshop. I am really please with how the unsharp mask helps the noise from the higher ISO. Any suggestions on batch processing tips to enhance sharpness, reduce noice and adjust levels & color are welcome. I have used photoshop for years in my printing trade but never learned it's full potential for use with photography. Also are any of you using Nikon's Picture Project? Particularly the D-lighting adjustment?
    Thanks,
    John
    Gold Buckle Photography



    more...


    pictures Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini, sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini



  • Phil Jayhan
    01-25 04:00 AM
    CubedFlash,
    Maybe you can give me my answer. I imported a file from Swift 3D, published, F12 to view, and then went control enter to view the size. After almost choking when I saw the size it added to my SWF (255K for a 7 letter word, spinning) I decided immediatley that was intolerable to my movie size requirements, and deleted the entire Swift 3D animation from my Movie. Took it out of the frames, the library, every place imaginable. And I was floored to find what it did to my Fla. It ruined it. My Fla went from 605K to 8.9 MEG. For all the various purposes of how I use an Fla, it is ruined. The ghost of that Swift 3D stays with my Fla even today. Like a cancer, cannot get rid of it. Can you tell me how to get it out so I can restore my Fla?

    Sincere Regards,
    pj





    dresses Sony Ericsson Robyn sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini



  • dealsnet
    10-23 10:02 AM
    Can we please close this thread? There are already several going


    No thread for approval cases. Most of the discussion was on receipt thread. So it is better to serve this purpose.



    more...


    makeup Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini



  • r2i2009
    09-10 10:54 AM
    Guys,

    This is election time and no immigration bills will be taken seriously until mid next year. Let us stay calm and cool.

    Still have friends from EB2 2002/03 not gotten their GCs...

    Patience is the key.


    Election time....immigration issue has zero value





    girlfriend Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini



  • amsgc
    08-20 11:59 PM
    Which state/year were you in when you filed for EAD?
    Think hard - it must have been a few months before your graduation.
    If you can get the center and month/yr right, with the copy of the EAD, you should be good to go.

    I would appreciate it if someone can give me some advise...I need to file my EAD renewal & refuse to pay insane amounts of money to my attorney...


    Thanks!!!!





    hairstyles Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10a mini. sony ericsson xperia x10 mini
  • sony ericsson xperia x10 mini



  • rick_rajvanshi
    09-12 01:44 AM
    Hi Friends,

    Please read the below query and post any information you have. Thanks in advance for your help !

    I have an appointment for H1 VISA re-stamping in Toronto, Canada in 2nd week of October

    My current H1 VISA is valid until Nov 2006.

    I am planning to get restmped based on my new H1 petition valid until Sep 2008.

    The problem here is that my passport is valid only until Dec 2007.

    In this case Can I get the new VISA stamped until Sep 2008?
    On the website it says that "To be eligible for a VISA, you passport must be valid for at least 6 months past intended stay in the United States"

    Please post your valuable replies.

    Regards,
    Krishna.


    Yes you should get the Visa till 2008 - once passport is near expiry - get it renewed from indian consulate and later tag both passports together.





    langagadu
    07-31 09:34 PM
    Totally confusing story. I am like Ram Gopal Varma (movie director), I don't know the end.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/348927-post14.html

    Your situation may be real situation but the way you are describing is so confusing in the 2 threads.


    Hello All,
    I am here in Australia on a short visit with a recently approved United States Conditional GC.Before my interview for GC in July09,I had already received my visit visa ,Single entry to Australia with restrictions on entry and exit dates..(I couldnot enter Australia after Aug1st and I have to return to US before Oct23'09)/..
    Now ,my concern is if I can travel to India and back to Australia .Does the single entry restrcition still apply for me ..even with a GC?....(at the Sydney airport,the IO stamped on my visit visa' Not valid for Further travel'..does that mean I cannot travel outside Australia and return?..I need to visit India..in Sept.but I am worried how ?


    please advsie..
    thank you
    Tina





    nicpearcenrs
    03-19 04:25 AM
    Hai

    These conversations are very good. In my experience recently one of my friend went on USA on H1B visa. On the time of stamping he faced some difficult in Chennai. But another friend got visa easily in Hyderabad. I think that for H1B visa Hyderabad is easy to get stamping.
    .................
    Nic
    Payroll India (http://www.topsyssolutions.com)