Popular Post

salman wallpaper

images salman khan wow wallpaper salman wallpaper. download SALMAN
  • download SALMAN



  • gceb3holder
    02-27 06:50 AM
    Yes it is possible, since until I find a job that I really like it will take some time, problably I can even negotiate to start after the 181th day.

    Also, what would be the process? Does the new employer needs to notify INS that I am changing jobs? Os this can be done without advising anybody but the former employer?





    wallpaper download SALMAN salman wallpaper. Salman Khan Wallpapers And
  • Salman Khan Wallpapers And



  • santosh_3000
    07-18 01:27 PM
    Friends .. Please reply/suggest as its very urgent to take decision. Thanks!!


    Hi,
    I applied I-140 using substituted labor(13th July 2007, receipt no yet to come) on future employment basis ..

    Since, USCIS has allowed filing for I-485, I wanted to file my I485, with my future employer but he is not ready to file I485 until I come to his payroll.

    I need your valuable suggestions to make my decision, my questions are:

    1. If I want to join on his payroll, I have to leave my existing company/Client, so that I485 can be filed ... Should I agree for this? what's your opinion???


    2.How safe do you think, idea of leaving my current established long term client and finding new client through him , for filing i485 purpose ?

    3. Also, I am not sure about how/when my labor substitution will be approved? And in worst case, if it gets rejected, where I am going to be( I completed 3.5 years on my H1 visa which means I have 2.5 years remaining in my 6 year)???

    5.What are the benefits (and in what timeframe) I can expect if I decide to file I485 now ?

    Many Thanks in Advance!!





    salman wallpaper. you Salman Khan Wallpaper
  • you Salman Khan Wallpaper



  • mshelat
    05-08 08:35 PM
    Juliana gave me a call and we discussed the issue. Let us see what comes out of it.


    Thanks a lot for the help.





    2011 Salman Khan Wallpapers And salman wallpaper. new Salman Khan wallpaper.
  • new Salman Khan wallpaper.



  • geesee
    10-09 04:18 PM
    In this economy, forget any movement, I'd be happy even if we get to see the next bulletin..



    more...


    salman wallpaper. wallpaper of salman khan. salman khan wallpapers. salman
  • wallpaper of salman khan. salman khan wallpapers. salman



  • peacocklover
    10-25 04:20 PM
    Situation: approved I-140 (EB-2), getting close to 5th year of H1B.

    questions:
    1. if i change employers, can I use my priority date even though my employer has not given me a copy of the filed/approved I-140? If i can, what if the old employer cancels the i-140: can I still use the PD from the approved 140?
    2. if i start a new gc process with a new company, what stage of my GC should i be in so that my h1 can be extended beyond the 6th year? should the perm be filed or should the 140 be filed before the beginning of 5th year?
    3. once h1 is extended beyond the 6th year for say 3 years, can I transfer my h1 to a new employer?

    thanks.
    learner

    I'm not attorney but I'm suggesting based on my experience .I know answers as Ive gone through this recently...

    1. Yes , Your PD for approved 140 is your possession. You can port it in your future 485 process of GC with your future employer even if your old employer revokes it.

    2. You can get three year extension to your new H1 transfer with your current approved 140 of old employer.

    3. Yes, You can.

    Please let me know if you have any concerns.





    salman wallpaper. Wallpapers Gallery: Salman
  • Wallpapers Gallery: Salman



  • Joey Foley
    November 21st, 2005, 10:48 AM
    I know each one of these shots are really close to the came photo, but I'm Just Curious which one of these do you think is the best photo of the four in your Opinions? I have my pick but I want to see what you guys think.


    http://www.musicandentertainment.org/Birdmen1.jpg

    http://www.musicandentertainment.org/Birdmen2.jpg

    http://www.musicandentertainment.org/Birdmen3.jpg

    http://www.musicandentertainment.org/Birdmen4.jpg



    more...


    salman wallpaper. Salman Khan
  • Salman Khan



  • sanju
    07-22 01:14 PM
    Its my turn to complaint about Red dots. Who gave me a red dot? I am just kidding and messing with you :D

    BTW, Dhundhun, I thought you said that you will abstain for couple of weeks. You are already back? Everything alright? Just asking....





    2010 you Salman Khan Wallpaper salman wallpaper. salman khan wow wallpaper
  • salman khan wow wallpaper



  • TexasGC2011
    04-07 04:46 PM
    Hello!
    I was trying to use the Free Conference Call service to ask a question to the lawyer but was informed that the access code 388991 is incorrect. Has it been changed? If so, can someone provide the new code.

    Thank you very much for providing this invaluable service to the entire community.
    -Raji



    more...


    salman wallpaper. asin-wallpaper Salman Asin
  • asin-wallpaper Salman Asin



  • maximus777
    10-27 06:34 PM
    Thanks, I do have the copy of I-140 approval notice with receipt number and all that info.

    It's hard to find employers (once again, non consulting ones) who commit to file my GC application again. At best, I get a "we'll gladly transfer your H1-B visa but no commitment on GC" sort of response. Considering a worst case scenario, if I dont have a newly approved PERM by May 2013 and my original PD (July 2008) becomes current, what happens then?

    Thanks again!





    hair new Salman Khan wallpaper. salman wallpaper. Salman Khan wallpaper 4
  • Salman Khan wallpaper 4



  • idli_vada
    07-02 09:46 AM
    I see people not supporting the CIR which was suppose to be a pro Immigration bill, no matter which part of the society it was supporting. My question is Are you guys out here a Pro or an anti immigration forum?
    Or are you guys out here are to fulfill their selfish dreams, stand on others to reach the top.
    Can anyone answer me? I really doubt the people out here.



    more...


    salman wallpaper. Salman Khan Wallpaper: salman
  • Salman Khan Wallpaper: salman



  • s_r_e_e
    08-20 10:42 AM
    Hats off to you guys.





    hot wallpaper of salman khan. salman khan wallpapers. salman salman wallpaper. Salman Khan Wallpapers, Salman
  • Salman Khan Wallpapers, Salman



  • vnsriv
    11-14 03:02 PM
    I saw two lud on my i-485(yesterday and today) What does that mean?
    I have completed my biometrics, received EAD and approval notice for AP has been sent.

    Can somebody clarify on this please??

    That's good sign



    more...


    house salman khan wallpaper 37571 salman wallpaper. Salman khan remix mp3
  • Salman khan remix mp3



  • Rajwaitingon140
    11-21 12:09 PM
    Quizzer

    Could you please let me know what is the procedure to go for an SR (Service Request)?

    Thanks in advance.
    Raj

    Hi Raj
    Ur RD is dec21st.Now according to nsc processing date they r processing jan1st 2007 cases.So wait till next update if u didnt get before that u ask ur lawyer or employer to open SR.i dont think there is any paper work for that.They need to call and talk to IO and open.but i donno the procedure so check with quizzer.





    tattoo Wallpapers Gallery: Salman salman wallpaper. Salman Khan Wallpapers And
  • Salman Khan Wallpapers And



  • goldbuckle
    March 15th, 2006, 11:52 PM
    Thanks NikNikon for the advice. I shoot everything from inside the arena so I can move between events to get the best position. Right know the strobes are out of my budget. Thanks MatsP also for your input. After your comments and talking with someone from Showcase here in Atlanta I feel much better :) about what I ended up with. This must be one of the toughest shooting environments you can come across. Do you think a bracket mounted flash would help any with the red eye? Also after 2200+ photos I am trying to learn to batch process pictures with photoshop. I am really please with how the unsharp mask helps the noise from the higher ISO. Any suggestions on batch processing tips to enhance sharpness, reduce noice and adjust levels & color are welcome. I have used photoshop for years in my printing trade but never learned it's full potential for use with photography. Also are any of you using Nikon's Picture Project? Particularly the D-lighting adjustment?
    Thanks,
    John
    Gold Buckle Photography



    more...


    pictures Salman Khan salman wallpaper. Wallpapers Of Salman Khan
  • Wallpapers Of Salman Khan



  • rajuram
    04-05 06:42 PM
    Yes it is correct link, many of us are headed this way....

    This is not a correct official link.





    dresses Salman Khan Wallpapers, Salman salman wallpaper. Salman Khan wallpaper | Salman
  • Salman Khan wallpaper | Salman



  • gangster
    07-17 12:14 AM
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/jul2007/db20070716_514499.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives

    Latest article says Protests pay off.

    Way to go IV!!!!



    more...


    makeup asin-wallpaper Salman Asin salman wallpaper. salman khan wallpaper 37571
  • salman khan wallpaper 37571



  • psaxena
    06-26 06:22 PM
    '^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    girlfriend Salman Khan Wallpapers And salman wallpaper. Salman Khan
  • Salman Khan



  • ita
    08-22 09:20 PM
    Gurus,

    I just thought of sharing some good news. I spoke this afternoon with USCIS office about my pending EAD(renewal), at the same time I asked the lady to check my I485 (PD: 11/08/2005), she forwarded my call to Level 2 support guys. He said FP,NC,Back ground check everything is cleared and also case is assigned to IO.

    Just a small suggestion/clue to my friends,
    when ever they ask "when did u file the application(I485) tell them your PD not the date that we all recently applied(if you have applied recently, I mean last year Jul/Aug)". Also don't call them on Mon-Wed, call them on Thursday or Friday (I recommend), so they will answer you guys politely. Complement for every say of them. Just a good word or humble will pay us back. I am sure about that.

    Please don't take me wrong.

    -Prasad.

    Would you please let us know what #(extensions) did you call? Was the person who initially answered your call IO or National CS? What did you ask the person who initially answered your call upon which she forwarded you to second level support? Appreciate your answers. Thank you.





    hairstyles Salman Khan Wallpaper: salman salman wallpaper. of Salman Khan Wallpaper
  • of Salman Khan Wallpaper



  • j751
    07-17 03:19 PM
    Karanp25 I know where you come from...and honestly seems like you've got a worm up your axx... You deserve to get laid on a block of ice and get your axx whipped....





    ajain
    05-27 02:38 PM
    sorry about that, i was planning to file in 2007, but didn't complete the process, and forgot to update my profile. it is updated now. thanks for pointing it out.





    xbohdpukc
    03-11 09:58 AM
    But the point is - Has he/she said it can not be done at I-485?:confused:

    To my best knowledge the PD is set at the I-140 stage. As a matter of fact, there's a field in the administrative part of that form where the PD is stated. Short of saying that it wouldn't be possible to claim an earlier PD at the I-485 stage I would assume that your lawyer should jump much more loops to get you an earlier PD then.