bijualex29
03-24 12:18 PM
That is my opinion. I may be wrong. I was always under the impression with my 2 cent of brain that 7% of ( Familiy Based+ Emplyment Based ) will be given to each state.
I try to search every where for clarification. I could not find it. However the language is not clear in the law which states that 7% of 140,000 will be alloted to each state during the fiscal year.
Can some one share there light on it please.
I try to search every where for clarification. I could not find it. However the language is not clear in the law which states that 7% of 140,000 will be alloted to each state during the fiscal year.
Can some one share there light on it please.
wallpaper Este es un modelo de CV que
maine_gc
09-14 03:50 PM
LUD on my I-140 is 8/5/2007.
Notice date is April 26
Notice date is April 26
satishku_2000
05-04 02:22 PM
I had a rfe on my 140. About a degree from Bombay University. After the reply within 48 hours my case was approved.
Hey pete
when did u file your case , is it EB2 or EB3 reg or prem? Mine was filed on sep 19th EB3 regular still waiting.
I am concerned about RFE response time change USCIS is planning now ...
Hey pete
when did u file your case , is it EB2 or EB3 reg or prem? Mine was filed on sep 19th EB3 regular still waiting.
I am concerned about RFE response time change USCIS is planning now ...
2011 ejemplos curriculum vitae.
bharani
08-11 09:51 AM
Eb2 -I
Pd 04/19/2006
Rd 08/13/2007
Nd 10/10/2007
Pd 04/19/2006
Rd 08/13/2007
Nd 10/10/2007
more...
Canadian_Dream
11-02 01:03 PM
Berry, Appleman & Leiden LLP is probably the best immigration law firm in West Coast.
http://www.usabal.com/
In case you don't about the class action law suit of Chintakuntla et al. v. INS, please check the link:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news269.htm
http://www.usabal.com/
In case you don't about the class action law suit of Chintakuntla et al. v. INS, please check the link:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news269.htm
whoever
07-20 01:56 PM
we did the same. it seems your marriage in india was just marriage ceremony and not legal marriage.
more...
anjs
11-20 02:18 PM
I think there is nothing called State chapter link.. we have to come together and form a group.
Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.
I will consolidate.
Sorry. i did not saw your post until now.
I am in Knoxville.
One or two members from different cities in Tennessee posting on this thread.
Is any group formed for Tennessee.
Thanks
Suresh
Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.
I will consolidate.
Sorry. i did not saw your post until now.
I am in Knoxville.
One or two members from different cities in Tennessee posting on this thread.
Is any group formed for Tennessee.
Thanks
Suresh
2010 Ejemplos De Curriculum Vitae

ilikekilo
03-26 02:45 PM
Is delivery confirmation possible for PO Box addresses?
it should be...there should be a system in place for the same...i wouldnt worry too much abt it..
and in the past I did send with del. conf..
it should be...there should be a system in place for the same...i wouldnt worry too much abt it..
and in the past I did send with del. conf..
more...
lj_rr
07-30 01:36 AM
Can someone post details about which Service Center to send the 485 papers - Nebraska or Texas?
It is based on employer location or employee location?
Link to a USCIS article or something else will be extremely helpful.
Sorry, if this is a repost. I searched but could not find anything.
It is based on employer location or employee location?
Link to a USCIS article or something else will be extremely helpful.
Sorry, if this is a repost. I searched but could not find anything.
hair 3.4.3 Currículum Vitae
waiting_4_gc
07-18 10:49 AM
This is a personal Message from me TO the IV Core and its founder.People can keep it alive by thanking the core.
I Thank the Core and Aman for their dedication, support, campaigns and whatever they have done to bring about the latest development and a big big releif to everyone in the Legal community.
While all other web sites and forums were just picking things from IV , IV was leading in updating and keeping the members informed about each and every development.I am sure they had been primarily instrumental in getting this done.The issue has and their effort has not only given this releif but have brought the burning issue to the limelight and in the eyes of lawmakers and the Govt, which will now lead to a larger and sustainable solution to the IV community.
I once again THANK each of the IV Core members and other members for really making the IV a force to reckon with...
THANKS AND REGARDS
Thanks, IV. Again, you guys are great and this is a great achievement from you.
I'm really impressed and donated $100.00.
I Thank the Core and Aman for their dedication, support, campaigns and whatever they have done to bring about the latest development and a big big releif to everyone in the Legal community.
While all other web sites and forums were just picking things from IV , IV was leading in updating and keeping the members informed about each and every development.I am sure they had been primarily instrumental in getting this done.The issue has and their effort has not only given this releif but have brought the burning issue to the limelight and in the eyes of lawmakers and the Govt, which will now lead to a larger and sustainable solution to the IV community.
I once again THANK each of the IV Core members and other members for really making the IV a force to reckon with...
THANKS AND REGARDS
Thanks, IV. Again, you guys are great and this is a great achievement from you.
I'm really impressed and donated $100.00.
more...

gc_chahiye
07-22 11:47 AM
Generally just filing an H1 extension is orthogonal to filng I-485. However in your case it looks like your I-94 has expired, so to prove your status your lawyer needs to include a copy of your H1 extension receipt
hot CV Ejemplo 2 de Iberia
Jaime
09-20 01:42 PM
Hey Jaime you seem to be all charged up!!
Great energy, will inspire many!!
Hope we have one more rally soon!
You bet rajsand! We saw the strength of our unity in DC and we learned many things, one of which is we MUST educate people and Congress! It's amazing how little they actually know about us, in spite of HOW MUCH we contribute! That is JUST NOT FAIR!
Another thing we learned is: WE CAN MAKE CHANGES!!! WE CAN AND DO AND WILL SUCCEED!!!
Let's keep going with this!!!! IDEAS????
Great energy, will inspire many!!
Hope we have one more rally soon!
You bet rajsand! We saw the strength of our unity in DC and we learned many things, one of which is we MUST educate people and Congress! It's amazing how little they actually know about us, in spite of HOW MUCH we contribute! That is JUST NOT FAIR!
Another thing we learned is: WE CAN MAKE CHANGES!!! WE CAN AND DO AND WILL SUCCEED!!!
Let's keep going with this!!!! IDEAS????
more...
house curriculum vitae ejemplos
gcganapati
08-15 07:56 AM
I am one who missed the 2007 july boat...even though i filed in 2007 (485) my I-140 denied and we lost ead,ap and every thing..
if they give at least EAD my wife can start work..i can also look direct client in this tough situaitons...its very diffucult to get mange in the work with H1b...
please every body share with more information regarding this.
thanks
if they give at least EAD my wife can start work..i can also look direct client in this tough situaitons...its very diffucult to get mange in the work with H1b...
please every body share with more information regarding this.
thanks
tattoo ejemplo curriculum vitae
rrk
03-18 02:15 PM
Yha i got my EAD through Spouse.
Is corp to corp a better option or should i ask my other XYZ company to file for my H1B?
rrk,
you ned to be more specific about your situation in order for us to give our 2 cents.
1. Did you get EAD thru your spouse...???
2. If Not then being on bench is not good since you are on H1b. Try to to get employed...ASAP.
Is corp to corp a better option or should i ask my other XYZ company to file for my H1B?
rrk,
you ned to be more specific about your situation in order for us to give our 2 cents.
1. Did you get EAD thru your spouse...???
2. If Not then being on bench is not good since you are on H1b. Try to to get employed...ASAP.
more...
pictures ejemplos de resume. ejemplos
chanduv23
11-07 02:21 PM
Well, as a matter of fact "employer is employer" - there is nothing called good or bad. Any employer can be bad during crunch times. Times have changed now and there is more scrutiny over consulting companies these days because they have lot of immigrants on payroll. Look for urself, your family, ur need etcc.. before changing jobs, be it consulting or fulltime. Sometimes FT jobs can be worse as you never know what kinda shit u may get into.
dresses Cómo hacer un curriculum vitae
rsdang
09-03 03:29 PM
I would suggest going to the ssn office with all the documents and see if you can apply...
more...
makeup ejemplos curriculum vitae. modelos de curriculum vitae en
kc_p21
02-16 12:16 AM
As long as your job is in similar field, you are ok.
You can take any job as long as the duties of the new job falls under the
Job Code 15-1021.00. which is your original approved labor job code.
Any thing other than that is a straight NO.
ALSO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
You can take any job as long as the duties of the new job falls under the
Job Code 15-1021.00. which is your original approved labor job code.
Any thing other than that is a straight NO.
ALSO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
girlfriend El CV es

santb1975
05-17 02:55 PM
Hello,Our organization is limited to issues with employment based immigration. your friends case seems like a Family based Case and we do not have the right people to help you with your friends situation.
IV'ans - Please refrain from any suggestions towards this
IV'ans - Please refrain from any suggestions towards this
hairstyles Esse modelo de currículo,
gene77
08-20 03:51 PM
I'm a Jul 02 filer and I received the 485 and 765 notices recently.
However, the PRIORITY DATE cell in receipts for both 485 & 765 is BLANK. Is this the usual practice? Shouldn't my PD be populated on these receipt notices?
Thanks..
bump^^^^^^^
However, the PRIORITY DATE cell in receipts for both 485 & 765 is BLANK. Is this the usual practice? Shouldn't my PD be populated on these receipt notices?
Thanks..
bump^^^^^^^
mdross2
11-16 01:19 PM
Hi All
I have a query, Maybe some of the experts here can help me out.
1. I came to the US in 2003 on a L-1 via company A.(I have the original petition)
2. I switched to H-1 via company B in 2005 .(I have the copy of I-797A)
3. In 2006 I switched to company C. (I have the original for I-797A)
All this while I was here(U.S) only . I am going for a vacation (much needed :-) to India next month. I need to get a VISA stamped to come back.
Question 1. - The I-94 I have stapled in my passport is when I entered US. There have been 2 I-94's after that (from I-797A from company B and company C) ... Which one of those I need to submit when I go to India ? If its from A,B and C ...Does it have to be from the original since I don't have the original I-797A from company B ?)
Question 2. - As far as docs required for VISA stamping interview are concerned I have read various websites and posts and most of them say that I need the original I-797A only for the current (company C) H-1 petition.The copies of I-797A from the old employers will suffice too. Is that correct ?
Thanks.
I have a query, Maybe some of the experts here can help me out.
1. I came to the US in 2003 on a L-1 via company A.(I have the original petition)
2. I switched to H-1 via company B in 2005 .(I have the copy of I-797A)
3. In 2006 I switched to company C. (I have the original for I-797A)
All this while I was here(U.S) only . I am going for a vacation (much needed :-) to India next month. I need to get a VISA stamped to come back.
Question 1. - The I-94 I have stapled in my passport is when I entered US. There have been 2 I-94's after that (from I-797A from company B and company C) ... Which one of those I need to submit when I go to India ? If its from A,B and C ...Does it have to be from the original since I don't have the original I-797A from company B ?)
Question 2. - As far as docs required for VISA stamping interview are concerned I have read various websites and posts and most of them say that I need the original I-797A only for the current (company C) H-1 petition.The copies of I-797A from the old employers will suffice too. Is that correct ?
Thanks.
dpp
01-23 11:59 AM
I also got the similar letter from Indiana Senator.