alterego
07-30 12:59 PM
This is a ridiculous ruling. The group does not have a lien on its patient base. They are and should be free to choose whomever they wish for their care.
This is typical of business investors subverting the Doctor patient relationship.
A sad development for both doctors and patients and a victory for corporate interests in this country.
This is typical of business investors subverting the Doctor patient relationship.
A sad development for both doctors and patients and a victory for corporate interests in this country.
wallpaper Initially, the 2011 Buick
pmamp
12-05 01:58 PM
I found this link for LC case disclosure data. I don't see any case data for 2005 cases which were filed pre-PERM. If someone has that link please share.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx
It was given on LC copy. Also, some one last year posted a URL to DOL website where all the LC in each particular year where published as a part of public disclosure. I could actually found mine with my company name, date, salary and some guestmates. I will post the URL if I can find it back.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx
It was given on LC copy. Also, some one last year posted a URL to DOL website where all the LC in each particular year where published as a part of public disclosure. I could actually found mine with my company name, date, salary and some guestmates. I will post the URL if I can find it back.
h1techSlave
04-23 05:26 PM
Can you be a little more specific on what you are doing?
If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.
I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.
Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!
Good luck and let us know.
If you don't want to publish it in this open forum, please send me a PM.
I was in dilemma just like every one; keep postponing things right from the day I got EAD(2years passed).
Since I am on employment with H1b/GC sponsoring employer full time, I did not see a problem starting a company on my spouse name and start working part time as Corp to corp relation.
My feeling is, even if my status changed to EAD ( I don't know how to inform USCIS or USCIS know if I work for my spouse single member company), what will be the impact? RFE's for the next 3-5years? In such scenarios H1b/GC employer will any way ans those calls.
Though, I don't have any proof/idea of what the status I am/will be in using EAD as part time. I simply took the plunge with my gut feeling and economy situation.
If there is a chance or idea you want to put forth with your own company, there is no good time than today!
Good luck and let us know.
2011 Opel Insignia 2011: Sparsamer
gc_dream07
01-31 09:39 PM
Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.
more...
sobers
05-03 09:18 PM
In terms of fundraising IV crossed 100K ...that's awesome!
I'm, and i'm sure a lot of others, are curious where we ended up with the May 1st drive...I think ragz4 mentioned 107K somewhere...folks?
I'm, and i'm sure a lot of others, are curious where we ended up with the May 1st drive...I think ragz4 mentioned 107K somewhere...folks?
uma001
11-16 04:51 PM
so, 9 days means urgent....
more...
kirupa
01-25 05:01 PM
You can add a MouseLeftButtonDown event to pretty much any element! Just select and use the Events tab to set your event handler name: http://www.kirupa.com/net/creating_simple_wpf_gui_app_pg5.htm
Both Blend and VS will auto-generate the event handler where you can insert some code :)
Both Blend and VS will auto-generate the event handler where you can insert some code :)
2010 OPEL INSIGNIA (2010-2011) Car
Britsabroad
December 2nd, 2008, 06:34 PM
Hey Ed - I chickened out on the Abes deal after reading the reviews - sounds like they make you work hard for your discount. If you went for it, let me know the outcome.
So what made you switch?
Well... A friend of mine has a photography business and uses Nikon kit. For a long time I have been impressed by her out of the camera images (color and skin tones), particularly flash shots. She was achieving good looking images with far less processing than me. Her nikon zooms were great wide open too - mine were just OK (on a 20d) I was hoping that Canon would take a hint, & come up with a feature set to compete with the d300. They didnt do it, so I jumped ship!
So what made you switch?
Well... A friend of mine has a photography business and uses Nikon kit. For a long time I have been impressed by her out of the camera images (color and skin tones), particularly flash shots. She was achieving good looking images with far less processing than me. Her nikon zooms were great wide open too - mine were just OK (on a 20d) I was hoping that Canon would take a hint, & come up with a feature set to compete with the d300. They didnt do it, so I jumped ship!
more...
gvenkat
11-30 02:44 PM
Hi
I hope someone here can shed some light on my situation. I have two midemeanors on my record and must go for my interview end of next month. The first misdemeanor was last year when I backed up and hit another car's headlight out. Because I did not have my license yet, I left the scene... hit and run. The second was a DUI earlier this year. I ended up with a 5 year probation on the DUI.
I also received two traffic tickets, driving without a license, in the past two years. I'm almost done paying the fines.
I received my temporary work permit last month and received my interview notice yesterday. Will these two misdemeanors/tickets play a role in my interview.
Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:
Any advice or comments will be appreciated! Thanks.
I cannot resist to say that how glad America is to have an idiot like u as a permanent resident whereas people with clean records are left in the lurch...
Way to go USA... :mad:
as you said Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:
I hope someone here can shed some light on my situation. I have two midemeanors on my record and must go for my interview end of next month. The first misdemeanor was last year when I backed up and hit another car's headlight out. Because I did not have my license yet, I left the scene... hit and run. The second was a DUI earlier this year. I ended up with a 5 year probation on the DUI.
I also received two traffic tickets, driving without a license, in the past two years. I'm almost done paying the fines.
I received my temporary work permit last month and received my interview notice yesterday. Will these two misdemeanors/tickets play a role in my interview.
Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:
Any advice or comments will be appreciated! Thanks.
I cannot resist to say that how glad America is to have an idiot like u as a permanent resident whereas people with clean records are left in the lurch...
Way to go USA... :mad:
as you said Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:
hair 2010 Opel Insignia Sports
permfiling
08-04 01:05 PM
He can use AP to renter. USCIS would not have approved to give EAD if USCIS determined he was out of status in the first place.
more...
cdeneo
03-27 12:50 PM
No real evidence but when I had looked into doing this for my parents this is what I found out -
You can apply for an extension - but would need to give a valid reason with proof along with a confirmed return air ticket for a later date. Some reasons that get accepted with the correct proof:
1. More travels planned within the US - provide itinerary with dates and reservations of where the travels are planned for. And a confirmed return ticket to India later on.
2. Medical - maybe a letter from the doctor may suffice but they would need to still have good explaination and this may not fly for a 6 month extension.
3. Marriage of a family member in the US with wedding invitation and a confirmed return ticket to India after the wedding has occured.
4. Any other valid reason with proof...
I had consulted an immigration attorney and he said that he could prep the paperwork for me - the form itself is very simple, you need to attach an explaination for why you are asking for an extension and this needs to be done properly.
Another thing the attorney told me was - USCIS had become more stringent than before on giving the extensions (not sure how stringent though as he said that one could get an extension with the right documentation provided). Also one needs to provide proof of funds to support your parents while they will be here - you can provide your bank statements, pay slips, etc for them...
Also the attorney had mentioned that if they did grant an extension one time - most likely they would not do this again in the future (once in a life time thing sort of deal). Best bet is to go back and save your extension for a later time when you would utmost need it.
Traveling out of the country and returning in one month used to happen a lot in past years - officers at POE have become more strict and may see that you were just here for 6 months and are back this quickly. The officer at POE would ask you the reason for a visit this quickly and may grant you a one month or a three month stay - completely in the hands of the officer at the POE (you may still get six months but it's all luck at this point).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Hi Everyone,
I learnt recently that my parents have started showing early signs of Alzheimers. They have a 10 year multiple visa. For now I have them staying with me and their 1-94 date is coming up next month.
I wanted to know what options do i have and what would be the repurcursions.
1. extend thier stay. if so, whats the process.
2. let them fly back to India. stay for month and revisit for anothe 6 months. any catch or restriction on this.
Its just that they have no one in india to take care of them and people are cheating on them due to thier medical condition.
Your opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
You can apply for an extension - but would need to give a valid reason with proof along with a confirmed return air ticket for a later date. Some reasons that get accepted with the correct proof:
1. More travels planned within the US - provide itinerary with dates and reservations of where the travels are planned for. And a confirmed return ticket to India later on.
2. Medical - maybe a letter from the doctor may suffice but they would need to still have good explaination and this may not fly for a 6 month extension.
3. Marriage of a family member in the US with wedding invitation and a confirmed return ticket to India after the wedding has occured.
4. Any other valid reason with proof...
I had consulted an immigration attorney and he said that he could prep the paperwork for me - the form itself is very simple, you need to attach an explaination for why you are asking for an extension and this needs to be done properly.
Another thing the attorney told me was - USCIS had become more stringent than before on giving the extensions (not sure how stringent though as he said that one could get an extension with the right documentation provided). Also one needs to provide proof of funds to support your parents while they will be here - you can provide your bank statements, pay slips, etc for them...
Also the attorney had mentioned that if they did grant an extension one time - most likely they would not do this again in the future (once in a life time thing sort of deal). Best bet is to go back and save your extension for a later time when you would utmost need it.
Traveling out of the country and returning in one month used to happen a lot in past years - officers at POE have become more strict and may see that you were just here for 6 months and are back this quickly. The officer at POE would ask you the reason for a visit this quickly and may grant you a one month or a three month stay - completely in the hands of the officer at the POE (you may still get six months but it's all luck at this point).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Hi Everyone,
I learnt recently that my parents have started showing early signs of Alzheimers. They have a 10 year multiple visa. For now I have them staying with me and their 1-94 date is coming up next month.
I wanted to know what options do i have and what would be the repurcursions.
1. extend thier stay. if so, whats the process.
2. let them fly back to India. stay for month and revisit for anothe 6 months. any catch or restriction on this.
Its just that they have no one in india to take care of them and people are cheating on them due to thier medical condition.
Your opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
hot Opel Insignia, the 2011
brij523
02-17 04:33 PM
Anyone from GA. Please confirm your participation.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
house opel insignia opc 2011
morchu
05-04 02:11 PM
Good point regarding export regulations. I dont have much idea in this scene.
Not exactly correct. Once, he left the US for a long period of time (except vacation) the employer should remove him from US payroll and terminate the H1B. This is the very legal way. If employer want to receive employee's service outside the US, the employer should "outsource" the work to him. In this case, both the employee and employer must follow export-import rules between two countris and pay appropirate tax in both countries.
After employee left the US, if employer continously keeps him in US payroll using his H1B authorization for work eligibility, and receives his service or work from abord; it is the violation of LCA work place. If USCIS knows that the employer will be in trouble.
Not exactly correct. Once, he left the US for a long period of time (except vacation) the employer should remove him from US payroll and terminate the H1B. This is the very legal way. If employer want to receive employee's service outside the US, the employer should "outsource" the work to him. In this case, both the employee and employer must follow export-import rules between two countris and pay appropirate tax in both countries.
After employee left the US, if employer continously keeps him in US payroll using his H1B authorization for work eligibility, and receives his service or work from abord; it is the violation of LCA work place. If USCIS knows that the employer will be in trouble.
tattoo 2011 opel insignia opc
BharatPremi
12-20 01:56 PM
One SHOULD do change of address as under.
1) Fill AR-11 online
2) Mail AR-11 (Delivery Signature proof)
3) Call USCIS for change of address
4) Within a week take Infopass appointment to verify whether address is
changed or not.
1) Fill AR-11 online
2) Mail AR-11 (Delivery Signature proof)
3) Call USCIS for change of address
4) Within a week take Infopass appointment to verify whether address is
changed or not.
more...
pictures 2011 Opel Insignia OPC
Michael chertoff
11-21 11:01 AM
In EAD Renewel
Q. 14 : Manner of last entry(hib, student etc.)
If i used my AP to enter US, then what should be the answer. i have H1B status.
Q. 14 : Manner of last entry(hib, student etc.)
If i used my AP to enter US, then what should be the answer. i have H1B status.
dresses l#39;allure Opel Insignia ?
ragnarok
07-19 11:45 PM
The current status of the case is said on my first post.
The case did change numerous times.
The case did change numerous times.
more...
makeup 2010 Opel Insignia OPC Sports
EB3June03
07-01 02:03 PM
1. where the RFE mail will be sent, old lawyer, new lawyer or to me?
My case has only 1 lawyer and the medical RFE we got was sent to the lawyer and to me (applicant) by mail.
If you filed G28 for changing your lawyer, I would say it will go to the new lawyer and also would come to you.
My case has only 1 lawyer and the medical RFE we got was sent to the lawyer and to me (applicant) by mail.
If you filed G28 for changing your lawyer, I would say it will go to the new lawyer and also would come to you.
girlfriend Opel Insignia OPC Unlimited
Becks
11-09 08:45 PM
Can anybody clarify what will happen to pending 485 when 140 is denied and appealed?
hairstyles Opel Astra graphic
ksircar
01-25 12:53 PM
Hello friends;
Need some information on studies while on EAD. I am a EB3 (Aug 2004) and so my daughter too. She is in final year of her graduation and applying for Med schools after a competitive score in MCATs. Got a rejection from Arkansas college as she is not a GC holder yet. So I was wondering if anyone studying medicine on EAD?
Most of the colleges wont say about eligibility while applying and the application does not have a immigration category for AOS, it has Dependent, F1, GC and others. We had to go with Others option, ofcourse specified about AOS in rermarks.
Thanks in advance for sharing any information
Venu
I went thru the same experience for my daughter. Without GC you can not apply in 90% of MED schools in US. Among other states, some MED schools in Texas and Alabama do not need GC. Similarly some DO schools do not need GC. Without GC, you may explore Caribbean Med Schools. Some of them (especially St George, Ross and Saba) are at per with US MED schools, accepted by all US states and are eligible for Federal Loan.
Good Luck to your daughter.
Need some information on studies while on EAD. I am a EB3 (Aug 2004) and so my daughter too. She is in final year of her graduation and applying for Med schools after a competitive score in MCATs. Got a rejection from Arkansas college as she is not a GC holder yet. So I was wondering if anyone studying medicine on EAD?
Most of the colleges wont say about eligibility while applying and the application does not have a immigration category for AOS, it has Dependent, F1, GC and others. We had to go with Others option, ofcourse specified about AOS in rermarks.
Thanks in advance for sharing any information
Venu
I went thru the same experience for my daughter. Without GC you can not apply in 90% of MED schools in US. Among other states, some MED schools in Texas and Alabama do not need GC. Similarly some DO schools do not need GC. Without GC, you may explore Caribbean Med Schools. Some of them (especially St George, Ross and Saba) are at per with US MED schools, accepted by all US states and are eligible for Federal Loan.
Good Luck to your daughter.
wandmaker
07-19 03:20 AM
I have a question, I am working with my GC sponsoring employer, filed I485 during July '07. My I-140 approved during 2007. My company has applied for H1B extension (for 3 years based on approved I140) recently. Please note that this 3 year extension will stretch beyond my 6 year (H1B) period.
+ You will receive a 3 year extension only if the PD is retrogessed otherwise it will be upto your end of 6 years period. I assume this is a non-cap H1B extension of stay
After the approval for 3 years, can I transfer the H1B to another employer? Since this extension is based on approved I140, is it legal to transfer that H1B to a different employer? (I have used the terms ‘extension’ and ‘transfer’ just for understanding purpose. I am aware that I will be getting new H1B (non-cap) every time).
++ Your new employer should be non-cap company otherwise H1B transfer is not possible - If they are non-cap then your new employer can file a transfer and (a) request for validity of 3 years from the date of filing of H1B transfer filed as long as you have an approved 140 and it is not revoked by your previous employer and your PD is not current OR (b) request for the validity with the end date of last approved H1B - Most employer(s) will choose option b, to keep it simple
I have EAD and AP but wondering why I can not transfer H1B?
+++ When you have an option to move to a new employer on H1B then why not
Those who said it is not possible pointed that this 3 year extension is employer specific since it is based on approved 1140.
+++++ Not true
Somebody else said I can transfer until my 6 year period but not beyond to that?
++++++ Not true, see "++"
Others said no matter what I can transfer my H1b to any employer.
+++++++ True
I am confused, please help.
++++++++ Dont get confused by the hearsay, check with any attorney - s/he will be of my opinion. If your hear a different opinion from the immigration attorney(s), please update - it will help many
Hope this helps :)
+ You will receive a 3 year extension only if the PD is retrogessed otherwise it will be upto your end of 6 years period. I assume this is a non-cap H1B extension of stay
After the approval for 3 years, can I transfer the H1B to another employer? Since this extension is based on approved I140, is it legal to transfer that H1B to a different employer? (I have used the terms ‘extension’ and ‘transfer’ just for understanding purpose. I am aware that I will be getting new H1B (non-cap) every time).
++ Your new employer should be non-cap company otherwise H1B transfer is not possible - If they are non-cap then your new employer can file a transfer and (a) request for validity of 3 years from the date of filing of H1B transfer filed as long as you have an approved 140 and it is not revoked by your previous employer and your PD is not current OR (b) request for the validity with the end date of last approved H1B - Most employer(s) will choose option b, to keep it simple
I have EAD and AP but wondering why I can not transfer H1B?
+++ When you have an option to move to a new employer on H1B then why not
Those who said it is not possible pointed that this 3 year extension is employer specific since it is based on approved 1140.
+++++ Not true
Somebody else said I can transfer until my 6 year period but not beyond to that?
++++++ Not true, see "++"
Others said no matter what I can transfer my H1b to any employer.
+++++++ True
I am confused, please help.
++++++++ Dont get confused by the hearsay, check with any attorney - s/he will be of my opinion. If your hear a different opinion from the immigration attorney(s), please update - it will help many
Hope this helps :)
meridiani.planum
07-20 12:00 AM
Thanks for the response.
My Priority Date is:
March 16, 2001.
What can you guys tell me?
Thanks.
your case has probably been sent to a local office for an interview. You can take an Infopass appointment to learn more about your case:
http://infopass.uscis.gov/
Also, call the USCIS 1-800 number and enquire about your case and whether you can file a service request about it...
Its been ages since your 485 was filed! Do you have an attorney or was this case filed on your own?
My Priority Date is:
March 16, 2001.
What can you guys tell me?
Thanks.
your case has probably been sent to a local office for an interview. You can take an Infopass appointment to learn more about your case:
http://infopass.uscis.gov/
Also, call the USCIS 1-800 number and enquire about your case and whether you can file a service request about it...
Its been ages since your 485 was filed! Do you have an attorney or was this case filed on your own?