Popular Post

Gmc Sierra 25

images Page 25 of 2011 GMC Sierra Gmc Sierra 25. 2008 Used GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
  • 2008 Used GMC Sierra 1500 SLT



  • pappu
    02-23 12:53 PM
    Is IV aware of this meeting

    http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555
    Yup much before. Some core members are already in DC since yesterday and working on it.

    Have you met your lawmakers yet?

    If not, do that soon.





    wallpaper 2008 Used GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Gmc Sierra 25. 1976 GMC Sierra 25 Details. Please contact the seller for availability
  • 1976 GMC Sierra 25 Details. Please contact the seller for availability



  • kishdam
    10-25 04:48 PM
    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??





    Gmc Sierra 25. Silverado amp; GMC Sierra
  • Silverado amp; GMC Sierra



  • acecupid
    08-02 09:31 AM
    hi thank you once again.

    my project is not that much long term project . after completing project again i have to go for " X " location only . In this recession time getting project in same place is very tough and then for every project we cant move our whole family but we single persons can adjust and stay with some friends in that project location.

    I said i moved not we all. sorry for that i might have tell you clearly before . i thought if i write everything its looks like bigger matter. so for suggesting me some guys cant take that much time to read full thing. so i mentioned only important things. anyway i really appriciate your good efforts . thank you.

    In that case I dont believe you have to apply for change of address. You can continue to maintain location "X" as your permanent address.





    2011 1976 GMC Sierra 25 Details. Please contact the seller for availability Gmc Sierra 25. for the 2006 GMC Sierra
  • for the 2006 GMC Sierra



  • va_dude
    04-21 02:18 PM
    Sad story indeed.

    But the website yesterday indicated that they had collected the funds to take care of moving Mahesh and his stuff to India, and that's why they stopped the collections.

    So what are you guys contributing to then?



    more...


    Gmc Sierra 25. Tagged: 2009 GMC Sierra
  • Tagged: 2009 GMC Sierra



  • brb2
    04-05 08:24 AM
    ....If there is so much resistance to the bill in the senate, imagine the resistance that it will receive in the house and the various voting processes that it has to go through.


    I think, passage of Frist bill with no 'guest worker' provisions for 'undocumented workers' or a separate bill altogether dedicated to legal immigration provisions are our safest bets.

    Any thoughts?

    This bill if passed in the senate will NOT go to the house. It will go to the house and senate joint conference committee where a sensible common ground is found. This will save house reps who can say that they voted against amenesty while still having a bill passed.

    The danger right now is that Kyle and others who are against amnesty (that is what even I would call it!) are trying to put in amendments that would be the poison-pill that will bring the whole bill down. It is very likely that no bill may pass the senate. If the democrats try to gain the 51% vote to end debate and vote on the existing bill, the only tool with republicans is to use the fillibuster and then the democrats will need 61 votes to overcome it which they don't have.





    Gmc Sierra 25. the 2008 GMC Sierra 1500.
  • the 2008 GMC Sierra 1500.



  • helpmeExperts
    02-14 05:05 PM
    plz any responses here



    more...


    Gmc Sierra 25. 2007 GMC Sierra 3500
  • 2007 GMC Sierra 3500



  • NKR
    11-11 11:24 AM
    I would love to trade places with you if I could buddy, so just relax� on the other hand I sympathize with you, a 2001 PD seems so old to me. Being current is the boon, for you to have to stick with the same employer is the curse.





    2010 Silverado amp; GMC Sierra Gmc Sierra 25. Page 25 of 2011 GMC Sierra
  • Page 25 of 2011 GMC Sierra



  • krishna_brc
    06-16 09:31 PM
    Dont worry that is the common message for USCIS PO Box...Your mail will be @USCIS

    I agree with Sparklinks. When i sent the documents same thing happened to me but eventually post got delivered.



    more...


    Gmc Sierra 25. 2004 GMC SIERRA C25
  • 2004 GMC SIERRA C25



  • GC_Wait2002
    07-12 09:18 AM
    :confused::confused:

    First (Original one):

    labor date: EB2-Aug-2002
    Labor approved: September - 2007
    I-140 approved: Yesterday (July-11-2008)

    485 not yet filed

    Second (approved labor from different company):

    labor date: EB3-Apr-2004 and labor approved
    140 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
    485 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now

    I dont know what to do with my original green card one (whether to file one more 485 or not)

    Gurus help me with your knowlege which option i have to choose

    1. withdraw the 485 (filed with substituion labor) and file new 485 with the original one

    2. file one more 485

    3. wait for the substituion labor 140 to be approved and transfer priority date and category?


    :confused:





    hair for the 2006 GMC Sierra Gmc Sierra 25. Enter The Sierra Denali HD
  • Enter The Sierra Denali HD



  • ecruiser
    08-30 11:40 AM
    Totally agree with boreal. Also, the category that you qualify for depends upon the requirements of the job and not your qualifications. For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.


    When you are applying for the PERM, who decides the requirements? Your employer who sponsors you, or the job itself?

    Be wise. When we talk about whether we use MS+2 or BS+5, it doesn't mean we tailor the requirements. It's the issue of which is more important, the academic studies or the working experience.



    more...


    Gmc Sierra 25. 2008 Used GMC Sierra 1500 Work
  • 2008 Used GMC Sierra 1500 Work



  • Nagireddi
    11-27 10:48 PM
    Same with my case any guesses are welcome.





    hot Tagged: 2009 GMC Sierra Gmc Sierra 25. Page 25 of 2011 GMC Sierra
  • Page 25 of 2011 GMC Sierra



  • krishnam70
    07-17 07:13 PM
    Thanks for your list. So it seems we can do it without attorney help. I am not sure what my attorney is doing its been a month since he had all the papers and fee. I am going to try filing myself:mad:


    and file yourself using the thread for self-filers in this forum.

    cheers



    more...


    house 2005 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Gmc Sierra 25. 2002 gmc sierra 25oohd
  • 2002 gmc sierra 25oohd



  • subba
    02-11 08:26 PM
    The way I see it....You have an I797 approval till 2010. Once you have that, it does not matter on what basis it was received. The I797 approval does not say "Only valid until I140 has not been withdrawn" etc.





    tattoo the 2008 GMC Sierra 1500. Gmc Sierra 25. 2007 Gmc Sierra Crew Cab
  • 2007 Gmc Sierra Crew Cab



  • kondur_007
    09-24 02:38 PM
    Thanks for all your replies. Your information is helpful. I will talk to an attorney and will take a decision.

    Good decision. Wish you best of luck!:)



    more...


    pictures 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Gmc Sierra 25. GMC Sierra
  • GMC Sierra



  • kevinkris
    08-16 12:36 PM
    Hi All,

    My employer filed my I-140 in Texas Service center and I-485/ I-765/ I-131 filed in Nebraska Service center. Is this OK?

    When i asked for the reason they are saying they did intentionally. Please clarify.





    dresses Page 25 of 2011 GMC Sierra Gmc Sierra 25. 1991 GMC SIERRA C25
  • 1991 GMC SIERRA C25



  • Matt Peru
    08-17 08:52 AM
    Hi Prem,

    Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.

    Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.

    -Matt



    more...


    makeup 2004 GMC SIERRA C25 Gmc Sierra 25. 2005 GMC Sierra Denali 1500
  • 2005 GMC Sierra Denali 1500



  • xu1
    04-10 11:06 AM
    I will send an email after work with details.. Can't use webbased mail right now at work.





    girlfriend 2007 Gmc Sierra Crew Cab Gmc Sierra 25. 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT
  • 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT



  • l8A
    10-05 10:52 AM
    The I-94 is the form you filled out on the plane and had stamped at the port of entry. It should be attached to your passport on the visa page. It will be on the front of the I-94.

    Well, as I suspected, the I-94 was expired a month before the I-485 was filed for my wife. So, do you think that would be a problem?





    hairstyles 2008 Used GMC Sierra 1500 Work Gmc Sierra 25. 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71
  • 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71



  • add78
    06-19 02:08 PM
    yeah.. it doesnt work that way, the fact that your lawyer checked "d" indicated you have an advanced degree (masters and beyond). you have to prove that your BS+X exp is in fact Masters equivalent with your LC and job ads and recruitment effort etc etc. It is then at the discretion of the IO to allow the classification under EB-2, else he will issue an RFE (which he did) and even after your response to RFE, he may deny the EB-2 classification and you will have to amend it with EB-3. Your lawyer should have known this would trigger an RFE.





    samswas
    04-21 08:30 AM
    Thank you. I will give it a try.

    so my question is, AP is needs be to on hand and how do they know that she has it on hand since it was approved and sent on Apr 8th according to the email.

    We can even say yes she had it but lost it over there so i mail her the document. right?

    I traveled on AP in 2009 in Lufthansa airlines from Chicago and the airlines asked me about the plan of reentry as I had no VISA in passport before issuing boarding pass. I had to show it to them. I'm not sure, what happens if you say you don't have it with you.

    If I'm in your situation, I would rather postpone the trip for few days.





    shaikhshehzadali
    07-11 02:03 PM
    May be it was the Attorney General Alberto, not Emilio Gonzales. He is coming after you for bribing a federal official.

    Just Kidding :) But interesting though.:cool:

    If u see the tracking...the package has been redirected..I am sure..it's not the Gonzales who u think he/she is.