Popular Post

lauren conrad side braid

images makeup lauren conrad braided lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad
  • Lauren Conrad



  • TomPlate
    12-03 10:01 AM
    I asked an other question which is more related to this and somebody deleted. Please answer these as it is really hard.

    Here is my question,

    1. After 180 days I would like to change job.
    2. My I140 approved in feb 2006.
    3. Company needs to file I140 amendment because my company was acquired by a giant company and they will do end of Apr 2008.
    4. Can I quit before Apr 2008 will it have any issues in my Green card process.





    wallpaper Lauren Conrad lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad and Lo are back
  • Lauren Conrad and Lo are back



  • ita
    11-13 10:26 AM
    I spoke with A CSR at NSC and she said she could n't confirm if the address has been updated or not since it is private information and she doesn't have access to it.

    I asked her about my EAD card.
    She took my reciept# ,checked the status and asked me to give the new address and said she sent request for the card to be resent.
    Is this how they do it ?

    So do I need to talk to IIO to see of my address is updated or not?

    Thank you.





    lauren conrad side braid. Oh Sienna Miller, your raid
  • Oh Sienna Miller, your raid



  • s416504
    12-02 12:54 PM
    Is this your wife's first 485 application? Any past I485 Applications? It may possible that your wife has old A# number from 2003.

    We got an RFE on my wife's I-485 requesting for copy of marriage certificate. Our priority date is August 2005 (EB2). ND is September 05, 2007.

    Anyone else in the same boat? Does this mean USCIS has began processing the 2005 apps?





    2011 Lauren Conrad and Lo are back lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad side braid
  • Lauren Conrad side braid



  • number30
    03-23 07:51 PM
    Hello,

    My first H1-B visa expires in September 2009. I was going to have my company file for extension exactly 6 months before the expiry date until I found out I cannot travel out of the U.S. while my extension application is pending. I have a trip planned in July.

    My company attorney recommended that I put off submitting the extension, go on my trip and apply as soon as I get back.

    Is there any risk associated with doing this? Or is it better to apply as soon as I can at the 6 month mark?

    Thank you,


    Team

    No Risk involved. You can do a premium processing if required.



    more...


    lauren conrad side braid. Conradquot; little side braid.
  • Conradquot; little side braid.



  • bharad
    05-24 09:33 AM
    Grow up, try to give meaningful titiles
    We are expecting some surprises in the July Bulletin. Remember July 2007 fiasco. This year also there are some situations like CIR as before. What about the expected spillover? However, can we expect positive surprises?

    Let us start the prediction, analysis, etc, game for the July Bulletin.





    lauren conrad side braid. Tags:lauren conrad the hills
  • Tags:lauren conrad the hills



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-18 12:15 PM
    Guys,
    Is there a chance of USCIS coming back and saying that they will not take applications for I485 after July 31 2007 for whatever crap reason?

    Do you think they will do that after all this noise ?

    NO WAY !



    more...


    lauren conrad side braid. lauren conrad hairstyles side
  • lauren conrad hairstyles side



  • bekugc
    03-05 06:58 PM
    pls respond... thanks ^L^





    2010 Oh Sienna Miller, your raid lauren conrad side braid. makeup lauren conrad braided
  • makeup lauren conrad braided



  • zico123
    06-16 09:28 PM
    I have my I-20 from University X, but I don't have the I-20 form from University Y.
    Contact the International Students Office in University Y. Most colleges keep a copy of your I20. You can use that copy.

    Also, SEVIS has a record of all the I20s issued to you and the colleges and degrees you completed.



    more...


    lauren conrad side braid. seen on Lauren Conrad:
  • seen on Lauren Conrad:



  • ajay
    01-26 12:17 PM
    I am in the same boat and need to get my address updated. So what I understand from above posts is that there is no need to do paper based AR11 and can just do it online for I-485, EAD as well as AP, right?? Once done, just keep printouts for records , thats it???

    Can someone please confirm.

    YOu can do everything online.





    hair Lauren Conrad side braid lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad Nicole Richie
  • Lauren Conrad Nicole Richie



  • glus
    11-20 06:50 PM
    Again if your AP is approved but is in mail or whatever and you leave the country then you are ok (technically) in somebody mailing it out to you otherwise you cannot claim to have satisfied the rule USCIS has put forward and the IO has every right to deny entry at the POE

    Extract from the instructions of I 131 form
    If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
    A. You depart from the United States; or
    B. The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.


    - good luck
    kris
    Kris,
    Yes, you are 100% correct. If one leaves during AP is pending then, at the time of adjudication of the pending AP, the officer can run a query and find that the person has left the U.S. before AP was approved. Then, such AP gets denied because the petition was abandoned . In fact, there was an official memo regarding this some time ago. You can find it under press releases on USCIS website. If, however, the USCIS does not notice that you left and approves AP while you are being outside of the United States, the AP is not valid and upon re-entry CBP may deny entry (if notices). This is why, when applying for AP, one specifies if AP is to be issued to a person who is In US or to a person who is NOT in the U.S. This is needed to satisfy the law. Consequently, it is risky to leave U.S. while AP is pending and not having a visa in a passport.

    Regards,



    more...


    lauren conrad side braid. lauren conrad braided updos.
  • lauren conrad braided updos.



  • Munna Bhai
    06-22 11:14 AM
    Please help...

    It is not possible to save any information on PDF forms if need to correct anything later..

    Any idea how to save data on all the forms...

    you need pdf writer, use demo.





    hot Conradquot; little side braid. lauren conrad side braid. lauren conrad hairstyles side braid
  • lauren conrad hairstyles side braid



  • buehler
    07-18 02:02 PM
    With the elimination of labor substitution, I am sure USCIS will investigate all existing labor substitution applications too. So if I were you I would not move to the new company before I-140 is approved.



    more...


    house LAUREN CONRAD HAIRSTYLES image lauren conrad side braid. raids-and-twists
  • raids-and-twists



  • uma001
    10-23 04:44 PM
    Thanks a ton Elaine! Your help is very much appreciated.

    You can try filing for COS from H1-H4 through a lawyer while she is in US. Most of the times H4 will be approved.My wife got it.





    tattoo Tags:lauren conrad the hills lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad#39;s side braid is
  • Lauren Conrad#39;s side braid is



  • morchu
    05-05 04:31 PM
    No reason to deny your 7th year H1 extension based on the fact that it is for a different role. It DOESNT have to be "same or similar" for this case.

    But the "same or similar" comes into picture for your 485 approval. Well........ at that time ... if the original LC position is still available for you permanently, no issues.


    Hi Guys,
    Here is my situation:
    - Labor & I 140 cleared: PD Jan 07 EB2
    - Currently working on 6th year H1B, lawyer is asking me to extend the H1B visa for another 3 years since the I-140 has cleared.

    - Changed my job title from a project engineer to a lead engineer 180 days after filing I485 ( with lawyer consent).
    - Now offered a manager role with in the same organization hence accepted the offer without notifying the lawyer.

    - Lawyer will ask me to file for a H1b extension in July/Aug time frame do you believe this might create a huge issue due to change in the role from an engineer to a manager (still within the engineering organization though)?

    Would really appreciate your inputs and comments to this, is there anything on the USICS website that clarifies this.

    Thanks
    Amit



    more...


    pictures lauren conrad hairstyles side lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad and Ashlee
  • Lauren Conrad and Ashlee



  • gc_mania_03
    09-11 11:06 PM
    Folks,

    We need to understand that we have chosen a tough but worthy effort in the form of this forum. As such it may be depressing to see the slow movement in DC.

    We should not be setting ourselves some timelines like the ones stated in this email thread, and then feel depressed about seeing no positive results within that timeline...there are too many factors outside our control to do anything like that...

    I think we are better off than we where we were last year, when the awareness was nil, and that backlog legislation only favored the RNs and the PTs, while we saw ourselves powerless...

    Lets help the core team..and not get depressed over short timelines...I see light at the end of our efforts...may not be phenomenal..but I am sure it will make a difference...for each of us...

    gc_mania_03





    dresses lauren conrad hairstyles side braid lauren conrad side braid. Lauren Conrad and Ashlee
  • Lauren Conrad and Ashlee



  • STAmisha
    11-17 12:51 PM
    My lawyer thinks they have not even started looking at TR applications.
    He told me that he will file RIR conversion. What exactly is the procedure?



    more...


    makeup seen on Lauren Conrad: lauren conrad side braid. LAUREN CONRAD HAIRSTYLES image
  • LAUREN CONRAD HAIRSTYLES image



  • ashkam
    02-25 01:00 PM
    She doesn't have to go for H4 Visa stamping, as she already has a valid H4 Visa stamping valid until Aug 2009. (I think). I'm more worried about Port of Entry, if she will have any problems..

    You are wrong. Since she is currently on an H1B, her previous H4 stamp is invalid. She will need to get it restamped. When she returns, at the port of entry, unless she gets her H4 restamped, her status will be H1B and she will not be let in on her old H4 stamp.





    girlfriend Lauren Conrad#39;s side braid is lauren conrad side braid. Lauren+conrad+raided+
  • Lauren+conrad+raided+



  • EkAurAaya
    07-10 09:57 PM
    may be they just throw files around... too many on my desk, move 'em to TSC :D





    hairstyles lauren conrad braided updos. lauren conrad side braid. Lauren+conrad+raid+bun
  • Lauren+conrad+raid+bun



  • kirupa
    01-17 09:22 PM
    Added!





    Sreenuuk
    08-07 09:29 AM
    are you dumb or something????

    this has been out for weeks...we are waiting for the september bulletin

    what a moron!

    Relax guys...sorry ..

    do you need to use these kind of words for posting a thread which I did by mistake?





    RajForGC
    06-07 04:09 PM
    I am in the same boat, I am support of the Immigrtion bill but I have already 2 labor and 2 140's , 2nd or last 140 is after May 15 , which I used to file 485. So I think this Bill or some of the Amd of the Bill will kill me somehow , rahter gettting GC with in Next 6 months , I have to wait till 2009. Hope this bill will rejected now and come up with Better one which will help every one then sending back home people who already have family and house in US.