Popular Post

birthday party supplies for kids

images Spaceman Birthday Party birthday party supplies for kids. Over 140 Kids Birthday Party
  • Over 140 Kids Birthday Party



  • roseball
    01-06 10:27 PM
    Has anyone claimed unemployment benefits in EAD in TX state after being laid off? Can you please tell whats the procedure. I do not want to get into the debate of whether UB can be claimed while in AOS state? I just need to know the procedure. Thanks.

    Yes, one of my colleagues in Dallas applied as he was unemployed for more than 8 months before he landed another job. However, the reason he applied is he was ok with having to go back to his home country incase of any complications. He is still is US and is happily employed.....This doesn't mean someone wont run into trouble by applying for benefits while in AOS.....Just sharing what I know....





    wallpaper Over 140 Kids Birthday Party birthday party supplies for kids. Mickey Mouse Party Supplies
  • Mickey Mouse Party Supplies



  • rheoretro
    08-18 01:20 PM
    The I-140 stage these days isn't very slow, but at one time in the not-too-distant past it was...





    birthday party supplies for kids. irthday party supplies for
  • irthday party supplies for



  • amoljak
    03-24 09:30 AM
    Read this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=346





    2011 Mickey Mouse Party Supplies birthday party supplies for kids. irthday party supplies
  • irthday party supplies



  • swarnapuri
    03-31 08:49 PM
    Congrats! Nice Job!



    more...


    birthday party supplies for kids. tattoo Birthday Party Favors
  • tattoo Birthday Party Favors



  • webm
    05-29 12:54 PM
    4. Does the answer to (3) above depend on whether you are on an I797 (H1) approval that is valid for a period beyond the paroled date or you are on an EAD?
    ---Yes depends on your H1 validity one can continue working although I-94 stamp paroled for 1yr validity expired ie AOS pending status will let you in and contine the work on H1 or EAD





    birthday party supplies for kids. Pls check our other irthday
  • Pls check our other irthday



  • desi3933
    03-24 08:50 AM
    I was told if you have valid stamping you do not need get new stamping even if you changed the employer. All you need is to give the new approval notice at the POE.

    am I missing something here.

    If one has I-797 notice without new I-94, he/she should get new H1 visa stamp.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    birthday party supplies for kids. Children#39;s Party Supplies
  • Children#39;s Party Supplies



  • desi3933
    07-05 03:32 PM
    Please note that I joined the H1 employer and later got an H1 transfer approved also.

    Thanks.

    I am little confused now. Did you get another H1/H1 transfer recently.

    Please provide me exact dates of approval for all transfers L1/H1 and your dates of employment.

    It appears that you may be out of status for some time, but fortunately did not accumulate any illegal presence time.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2010 irthday party supplies for birthday party supplies for kids. Spaceman Birthday Party
  • Spaceman Birthday Party



  • webm
    10-22 09:44 AM
    I guess all the EB2 june filers might get approvals rather than EB3 June..right??

    Has anyone in the EB3 category (june 2007 filers) got any approvals??


    Cheers!!



    more...


    birthday party supplies for kids. Boys Birthday Party Supplies
  • Boys Birthday Party Supplies



  • willIWill
    10-22 01:09 PM
    Singer,

    Your case seems peculiar to the ones that is normally discussed in this forum. I would suggest you post your message in the "ask a lawyer" section. You might get a better response from an attorney who practices immigration law.

    Hope all works out well for you.

    Regards,
    WIW





    hair irthday party supplies birthday party supplies for kids. irthday party supplies.
  • irthday party supplies.



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-27 02:20 PM
    Can you please provide below details

    when did u file for your EAD renewal? Is it e-file or paper based file? what is the service center?

    Just got �Card Production Ordered� LUD for EAD for both myself and my wife. Wish it could have happened on the next working day, which is Monday - June 30th, we could have got 2 year EAD, unlucky!!!



    more...


    birthday party supplies for kids. Kids Party Meal Boxes
  • Kids Party Meal Boxes



  • YesWeWillGet
    09-25 07:16 PM
    1. Is it mandatory for USCIS to send the NOID/RFE for employer revoked I-140? (if the candidate is invoked AC21)

    2. Can we retain the I-140 after submission of new employer's offer letter and pay stub?

    3. If previous employer revokes I-140, when will the USCIS send NOID/RFE?

    4. When will the employee know about the revocation in general (how many days)?

    5. If one re-joins the previous employer after two months, can the employer cancel the revocation of I-140 or re-validate the I-140?

    I would really appreciate for your valuable suggetions and answers.

    Regards and thanks for your help





    hot tattoo Birthday Party Favors birthday party supplies for kids. Birthday party supplies for
  • Birthday party supplies for



  • WeldonSprings
    05-01 09:22 PM
    Hi,

    When did you apply the card. Was it NSC or TSC and did you e-file.

    Thanks.

    They are just mistaking his EAD card for PR card. My EAD was approved on April 27 and the status says
    "Card production ordered/Oath Document sent".

    It is just misleadig for a lot of people they can misread it as the PR card.



    more...


    house Patch Kids Birthday Party birthday party supplies for kids. Finding nemo irthday party
  • Finding nemo irthday party



  • chanduv23
    09-14 02:13 PM
    You cann decide now, and make it to DC

    JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART





    tattoo Pls check our other irthday birthday party supplies for kids. The best Children#39;s Birthday
  • The best Children#39;s Birthday



  • aniraj
    07-31 11:42 PM
    I-485 pending with PD June 07 & valid EAD
    Is it possible to apply for FAFSA for student aid as they require Green Card or US citizenship?
    I see on FAFSA website one catagory as eligible non-citizens which includes applicants with I-94 & with atleast 1 yr parole validity.
    Is this the same parole as I-131?



    more...


    pictures Children#39;s Party Supplies birthday party supplies for kids. Princess Party Supplies
  • Princess Party Supplies



  • randallemery
    06-06 07:04 AM
    My home city is holding a hearing tomorrow on immigration, and I'd like to offer up the opportunity to take your collective feedback to the hearing.

    What are the issues that you face in everyday life? What are things you have to do now that infringe on your ability to be as productive as you could? What are things that you are prevented from doing?

    How do you think local governments might act to improve the situation to the benefit of everyone?

    Cities do have an interest. For example, divided families have well documented ill affects on children that lead to risky behaviour and increased local social issues. City tax revenues are lost by the inability of H1B visa holders to start a business or to move to higher paying jobs.





    dresses Birthday party supplies for birthday party supplies for kids. A fantastic kids birthday
  • A fantastic kids birthday



  • ultimate_champ
    11-29 11:14 AM
    After showing all the documentation and the AC21 law links to USCIS site, my lawyer and immig dept agree that 03-Aug-2007 is my receipt date.

    so my 180 days start from 03-Aug-2007. Quite a relief for me.

    On the other side, I already lost out on 1 opportunity coz they took so much time to get back with the answer. I hope something clicks in the near future.

    Thanks for the forum feedbacks and answers. This really helped.



    more...


    makeup Boys Birthday Party Supplies birthday party supplies for kids. Patch Kids Birthday Party
  • Patch Kids Birthday Party



  • dingudi
    02-20 02:36 PM
    Eb2 - India. We filed I140 and then I-485 in July 2007. PD May 2007. Got I-140 approved. EAD / AP approved for me / spouse and Kids. They soft LUD on I-485 after one week of I-140 approval. and My spouse got the RFE.

    We just submitted a affidavit during my i485 filing in July as dont have her birth certificate at that time. Now we got RFE for my spouse saying that they need the birth certificate or Non-availability certificate. When we checked with the Birth Registration office, They have the birth certificate but with different Birth date(Her parents changed her Date of Birth during pre-school admission) - Now new DOB is reflected in all her Officical Documents(school vertificate, Passports, Driving License etc) whereas her birth certificate has the original date. Shall I submit the original Birth Certificate alongwith the Affidavit saying the mistake made by her Parents as the response this RFE. Since the Birth certificate is available in the registration office at different date, they refused to provide the non-availability certificate.

    Gurus - Please advise.

    rbalaji,

    If you don't mind sharing can you please give info like, your priority date, which service center your application is being processed.

    Looks like they have begun processing applications filed in July 07.





    girlfriend The best Children#39;s Birthday birthday party supplies for kids. Birthday Supplies - Party
  • Birthday Supplies - Party



  • amitga
    12-09 07:02 PM
    To second what SITM said in this post, my case (interfiling from EB2 NIW to EB1 EA) was approved on March 30, 2009. My I-485 was submitted in Aug 07 thanks to the July 07 melee. In my case, I had my lawyer do the interfiling for an additional fee. So, I am not sure how the interfiling request looked like. But, I did follow with NSC on my I-485 s after the request on a regular basis and I believe that it helped! AFAIK, it looks like interfiling is not completely hopeless.


    Can you please share what steps you took to follow up with NSC on interfiling and did they respond to your requests.





    hairstyles Kids Party Meal Boxes birthday party supplies for kids. irthday party decorations
  • irthday party decorations



  • agt
    05-22 11:42 AM
    My Employer is not paying me salary even I am on Project.
    can any one please tell me that how to report to DOL about this company.

    AGT





    willIWill
    02-23 05:25 PM
    I don't want to use EAD/AP, as I want to have a backup.
    Gps, look at the below link, it should be informative and useful in your case.

    EAD or H1:

    Unless until you have any dependants still to be included in your GC, go for EAD get done with the H1 headache.

    H-1B vs. EAD/AP � some thoughts - Blogs - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/blogs/ron-gotcher/10-h-1b-vs-ead-ap-some-thoughts.html)





    aksaharan
    09-08 07:30 PM
    Welcome aboard.. and please vote poll @ http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-gather-here-14.html