Popular Post

kawasaki ninja 2011

images Kawasaki Ninja 2011 kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 400R 3
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 400R 3



  • casinoroyale
    08-22 12:01 PM
    I have my own doubts about this matter, same as you. But doesn't your I-797 remains valid till its expiry date? Is there any such rule that if its un-used it will become void or should be cancelled after 6 months?

    In another context, I was told by one of the attornies that when i am with company-A and say its I-797 is valid for 3 years. I work for A for 1 year. Leave A and join B and work there for 1 year. Then leave B and come back to A, then I don't need another I-797 application, i can reuse previously approved still valid I-797 with A.


    I am not 100% sure on this reply ....

    As soon as you use EAD, your H1B status is voided. I have read that if you have worked less then 6 months on EAD then there are chances that you could get back on the same H1.

    Now, once 6 months (180) days have passed, your unused H1 is supposed to get cancelled.

    You may want to check with some good attorney though.

    Sorry, not much help.

    Good luck.
    GCCovet





    wallpaper 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 400R 3 kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R



  • vikaschowdhry
    06-03 07:02 AM
    Regarding Visa Camp, Chicago consulate's website says:
    Applications from only US Passport holders will be accepted at the Visa Camps. No other consular service except visa will be provided at the Visa Camps.

    Of course, if they have incomplete information on their website - this might be untrue and they might allow renewal of passports as well.

    In any case, it seems to me that the expiration date on the passport should not be a huge concern for getting the H1B approved.





    kawasaki ninja 2011. The 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
  • The 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R



  • newyorker123
    09-28 10:53 AM
    Yes. You can file another FOIA to get the I-140 approval notice.

    You want to specify that you're looking for a copy of I-797 of the I-140 approval for receipt number LINXXXXXXXXXX. That should get you the approval notice.

    A friend filed the FOIA with this verbiage and it worked for him. Of-course, he had to reference his Alien number etc... in the G-639 form.

    I hope this helps.


    Thanks friend, I already know the A# so I will just put it in.





    2011 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja 400R 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja 400R 2011



  • amsgc
    01-31 09:47 PM
    If you are planning to interview at Delhi, then check out the policies of the Delhi Consulate here: http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/applyinghlopq.html

    As of last Sept, there was no requirement to drop off the application a week before the interview, however, Mumbai did have that requirement.

    By the way, did you investigate the delays due to PIMS? Any update on how one can request the information about the approved H-1B sent to the consulsate?


    I am planning on taking an interview date in Delhi. I read that for mumbai, you have to drop your docs 1 week prior to your appointment. Can anyone explain the procedure for Delhi, please?

    I am still waiting for it to show the availablity. But I got HDFC receipt from India.

    Once date is shown- I will apply for non immigrant visa on the website. Now will they ask me to put my petition info (I-797) at this time? Or I will just fill in DS 156 and DS 157 forms??

    Once I fill in the forms (with bar code), I will have to take them along in the interview. Is it true?? Or I will have to drop out my docs. at VFS location even for Delhi consulate????

    Please help ppl...this stamping ordeal is taking toll on me now...alas! I was born earlier ;):p



    more...


    kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011



  • sparky_jones
    05-20 01:26 PM
    "We are beneficiaries of an EB3 petition"

    Isn't that the biggest issue with several of us! :)





    kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 400R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 400R



  • jimecalfa
    01-08 03:09 PM
    I apologize to everyone who has been offended by my post. I really appreciate your suggestions.

    Thanks.

    Jime



    more...


    kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14



  • GCKarma
    07-18 12:10 PM
    Guys,
    Is there a chance of USCIS coming back and saying that they will not take applications for I485 after July 31 2007 for whatever crap reason?





    2010 The 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja 2011



  • qisolu917o
    03-22 10:05 PM
    to be severe with oneself and lenient with others.As for me, all I knew was that he was good to me and had a big brown and black German shepherd, Susie, that he brought to play with me. Susie was a big part of my childhood, and started my lifelong love affair with dogs.Mother and Roger got married in Hot Springs, in June 1950, shortly after her twenty-seventh birthday. Only Gabe and Virginia Crawford were there. Then Mother and I left her parents home and moved with my new stepfather, Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling (http://www.u4game.com/Wow_Power_Leveling.html), cheap wow leveling (http://www.u4game.com/Wow_Power_Leveling.html), free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold (http://www.u4game.com) webpage! whom I soon began to call Daddy, into a little white wooden house on the south end of town at 321 Thirteenth Street at the corner of Walker Street. Not long afterward, I started calling myself Billy Clinton.My new world was exciting to me. Next door were Ned and Alice Williams. Mr. Ned was a retired railroad worker who built a workshop behind his house filled with a large sophisticated model electric-train setup. Back then every little kid wanted a Lionel train set. FFXI Gil (http://www.u4game.com/Final-Fantasy-XI-49.html) Daddy got me one and we used to play with it together, but nothing could compare to Mr. Neds large intricate tracks and beautiful fast trains. I spent hours there. It was like having my own Disneyland next door.



    more...


    kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R is
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R is



  • saint_2010
    07-11 05:21 PM
    hi saint, nothing against you, i wonder what is the freakin logic USCIS uses to decide on 2 year EAD approval, here i am with pd not being current for atleast next 2-3 years (given the halt of eb3-I), 2nd ead extn, in my 8th year of h1b, i got a one year EAD extn, where as a eb2 person gets a 1 year validity...i only wish we can know whats going in the minds of these decision makers..

    Non taken my friend. I was surprised myself to see 2 yr extns. I think they have some wierd fuzzy logic on approvals..which is beyond our intelligent minds:cool:.





    hair Kawasaki Ninja 400R 2011 kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki-ZX-10R-Ninja-2011_3
  • Kawasaki-ZX-10R-Ninja-2011_3



  • noman
    10-27 01:16 PM
    You can apply for SSN now. You don't need a job to get SSN because you have EAD.



    more...


    kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 kawasaki ninja zx 10r
  • 2011 kawasaki ninja zx 10r



  • gatec77
    08-13 12:27 AM
    English translation please.:D

    This means clouds are flooded with GC's and they are dropping to earth drop by drop.





    hot Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011 kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2011



  • Canadianindian
    07-22 06:34 PM
    If you read the rules closely, the employer is attesting to the fact that the job will be readily available at a future date. So as long as the employer issues a letter attesting to this, there is no issue. If you do indeed move prior to the six months, make sure you amend your H1B for the necessary changes (eg location)

    Confirm with the co lawyer also.


    Thanks for the info. I may be indeed move prior to six months of filing of 485. Meaning, I recently filed my 485 on July 2nd, and am planning on moving by August 30th.


    Does this mean that I can move to a different state as long as my employer issues a letter stating that they would hire me back in the original location at the time of issuance of GC?

    Also, what does Amending the H1-B mean? And, would it involve much effort and complications, and would I have to file for the 140 and 485 again?



    more...


    house Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011 1 kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja Racer 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja Racer 2011



  • NoEnd
    07-09 05:43 PM
    I am in the same boat here. It took a huge effort to convince new company to process H1 and now their attorney is saying they can not file H1 unless I140 and LC copies are provided. My current company does not provide those documents.

    I140 approval is more than 180 days. Please help guys

    Thanks
    NoEnd





    tattoo 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 400R kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
  • 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R



  • hunkuncontrolled
    03-04 05:55 PM
    congrats ..u got it after 15 years ....Now start waiting for citizenship for another 5 yrs and your half life would be over..



    more...


    pictures 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 kawasaki ninja 2011. 2011 Kawasaki ZX 10R Ninja
  • 2011 Kawasaki ZX 10R Ninja



  • beautifulMind
    02-24 09:03 AM
    Do you have to refile 485? i am assuming you have already filed as you said you have EAD. i thought interfiling can be done by just sending a letter to USCIS and there is no need to refile 485.

    No I donot have to refile. i will send the interfiling letter when the dates become current. My priority date has already been transferred on the new I-140





    dresses Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2011 kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja 2011



  • blogger
    06-24 11:27 AM
    Can you share you're thoughts for my post?

    I recommend talking to a lawyer. Remember, that you (and your partner) are certifying and signing all forms. So, if you are legally married, it would be perjury to leave the "spouse" field as blank.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    makeup 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R is kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011 1
  • Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2011 1



  • Anders �stberg
    January 6th, 2004, 10:07 AM
    Nothing looks natural to me anymore

    Yes, the colors, contrast and clarity that is possible - and more or less expected - is getting unreal indeed. It gets in the way of the content of the picture sometimes, too much nit-picking over Photoshop stuff...


    One other suggestion! YOu may want to build a "bird mask" using the select color tool. and then apply that above the NI'd image.

    This will some of the noise in the bird but will add detail in the bird. The select color range tool will give a semi transparent selection so it will kind of give you the best of both worlds than a straight select tool.

    Also you could use Q and do a qick mask then use a semi transparent brush to select the bird to do the same things as color range select.

    Scott

    Thanks Scott! Do I understand correctly that you mean I could blend in an "unfiltered bird" over the "NeatImaged" one?





    girlfriend 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R kawasaki ninja 2011. cluster of Ninja 2011 is
  • cluster of Ninja 2011 is



  • Berkeleybee
    06-03 07:44 PM
    Good job Pratik. we should grab every opportunity we get to voice our opinion even though this TV interview was mostly on H1B visa cap and increasing the cap. Only 10 seconds or so were given to the lengthy green card process. Increasing H1B quota is not a solution for us. It would infact increase our wait times and backlog of applications. it is in the interest of Hi-tech companies to have the h1b visa quota increased so that they can get more skilled workers. However they know that once they have an H1B worker, they will have that worker for many years due to retrogression. Thus retrogression is not a BIG news story. We need to highlight the greencard quota issue and not confuse it with the H1B quota issue. I feel these are 2 different things. After watching the SJC and Senate proceedings I feel Retrogression and greencard quota issue needs more awareness and education amongst lawmakers so that it is not confused with H1B visa quota.

    Pappu,

    Not sure how Priya David fell through the cracks but the very first thing we do when we talk to reporters is hammer away and draw a distinction between H1-B and EB workers. It is part of our media mantra. In fact this comes across so strongly that the WaPo reporter even called me back to say "see I didn't mess that up!" Unfortunately, TV stations do tend to splice together a bunch of stuff just to get a story out.

    We just have to keep hammering away.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    hairstyles 2011 kawasaki ninja zx 10r kawasaki ninja 2011. Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R 2011
  • Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R 2011



  • nandakumar
    04-26 12:15 PM
    Great job guys.





    mjdup
    12-14 10:08 PM
    I don't know how many people will that invitation allow for the meeting? I can join and we can present some things to the congressman. Please PM me and we can touch base.

    thanks,





    pappu
    06-29 10:08 AM
    I am putting an extra freshly painted mailbox with a big bold name in red color and a message-- 'Put my greencard here' for the postman. :)

    Lets see how many years it will take for him to finally grant me my wish.