Popular Post

kamen rider ooo

images Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35: kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO 10 – Maki
  • Kamen Rider OOO 10 – Maki



  • check_name
    07-24 07:33 PM
    thank you very much for the info.
    I will check Joe Hohenstein out to see whether he is interested in my case!

    - Joe Hohenstein's Law Firm Orlow & Orlow is in Philadelphia, and typically represents clients
    in the Northeast. Joe can take individual emails at joe@orlow.com;
    because there may be a lot of emails, please allow for a delay in the
    response. If the questions are get to be more detailed, he would talk
    about treating them as an initial consultation, which is $100.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1088





    wallpaper Kamen Rider OOO 10 – Maki kamen rider ooo. File:Kamen Rider OOO Tajadoru
  • File:Kamen Rider OOO Tajadoru



  • ssss
    08-03 08:25 PM
    Forgetting passwds is normal, especially for IT guys :D





    kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35
  • Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35



  • digital2k
    08-03 06:31 PM
    *





    2011 File:Kamen Rider OOO Tajadoru kamen rider ooo. Wii Kamen Rider OOO - New
  • Wii Kamen Rider OOO - New



  • walker15
    03-16 11:41 AM
    Try www.gowda.com.
    I utilized this firm for GC and I was very much satisfied.
    You should act quickly.

    All the best



    more...


    kamen rider ooo. MG Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba
  • MG Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba



  • Pagal
    09-22 09:17 AM
    Hello,

    The cards and notices for my family did multiple rounds of 'undelivered' mail .... it is quite frustrating as the USPS doesn't fail to deliver any and all junk mail, but doesn't blink twice before sending back the USCIS communication as undeliverable ... wish they were equally prompt with junk mail as well! :rolleyes:

    It took about 4-6 weeks to resolve the drama ... didn't open SR, just called the standard USCIS number and changed the address to that of my lawyer ... lawyer received one card, other came to my home address and some notices were sent to an address that I had in 2005!!! Didn't bother with returned notices (welcomes and card production ordered etc) ... have our cards now and have also traveled abroad and returned to US with new cards without any issue...

    In short, it is a hit and miss game ... but normally, it all works out fine in the end...





    kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO Episode 22
  • Kamen Rider OOO Episode 22



  • radhagd
    02-22 09:54 AM
    Hi Guys i need some advice/help on my I-140 denial.

    I have US masters and 4+years of US job experience and My I-140 was filed in EB2 using a Substitution labor which as the education/experience requirements of (14) Masters+1years experience or (15) Bachelors + 3Years Experience and it was denied without RFE saying the Labor certfication used is not suitable for EB2 as they say EB2 labor should be requiring "Masters or BS+5Years Exp", which makes sense.

    So what are my options now

    1. Can my attorney file an MTR and request the USCIS to consider mine as a EB3 case, if requested what are the chances of USCIS approving my I-140.
    2. Once the MTR is filed to convert from EB2 to EB3, what is the present status of my 485/EAD/AP/FP
    3. If the USCIS is okay converting from EB2 to EB3, will the same application's applied ealier for 485/EAD/AP/FP are valid or not?
    4. My wife has used her EAD and she is doing a full time job, so now as my I-140 is denied and if an MTR is filed in next few days can she still continue the same job until the decision is made on the I-140 and 485.
    5. My wife has an H1 also, so as she used her EAD(which came as my dependent) not with the company which hold's her H1, in this case what would be the status of her H1, can she quit her present job and do another job using her H1, is that H1 still valid.

    Thank you all for your advices and help.



    Same thing happened to my friend, in his case II40 is not denied but got Intent to deny they contacted sheila murthy and requested to consider in EB3and they got approved in 3 weeks. So I think in your case you apply Motion to reopen/appeal and request them to consider in EB3. I hope yours will be approved in EB3.



    more...


    kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider Ooo Ep
  • Kamen Rider Ooo Ep



  • vbkris77
    12-27 02:25 PM
    I have a valid H-1B valid till 18th feb 2011 for employment with my previous employer. I had changed employment and now have I797C for the new employer valid till Nov 2011. I plan to go to India and be back in 1 week, my employer would issue me a leave approval letter. My present employer is a big hospital-non profit and I am a health professional.

    Can some one tell if would need to get a new visa stamped if I come back by 15th January 2011. What documents should I carry. Should I talk to a lawyer before I leave. My mom is stable now but I am afraid If dont go now, I might not be able to gor a long time as I dont want to get re-stamping done.

    Please advice

    Existing stamping is good even if the employer is changed. But for your unique situation, contact your lawyer..





    2010 Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35 kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35:
  • Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35:



  • thomachan72
    11-05 03:00 PM
    Dude, if you find it difficult to digest, then don't do it with your kid. Its that simple.
    A debate on this is probably not warranted, as its subjective to every individual's situation.

    And btw, both my kids live with me, but they travelled with someone else to spend their vacation at grand-parent's house, so I am not trying to oppose your viewpoint.

    This is an infant we are talking about (less than 2 years!).....:o:o:o



    more...


    kamen rider ooo. 3 Forms of Kamen Rider OOO
  • 3 Forms of Kamen Rider OOO



  • WeldonSprings
    05-18 06:51 PM
    This lawsuit is about the 140000 visas been given out each year and in years 2008 and 2009.

    There have been many people who received GCs in 2008 and 2009 in EB2 without regard to Priority number. Check Visa Bulletins from August 2008 and September 2008. People from 2006 were given GCs over 2004 and there was total chaos.

    This lawsuit is to bring justice to the last three years of absolute anarchy.

    This lawsuit is to bring in line how this 140000 number is distributed. How does processing of I-485s take place in USCIS.

    I think Indian EB3 will join shortly.

    Guys,

    This is a very positive development. Chinese are suing based on EB3 China visas used in 2008 & 2009 which were 2058 and 1077 respectively. Which are far less than 2500 that the law actually allows without spillover. This is awesome. Go Chinese friends!

    Pappu sir,

    Do we (EB3I) know the number of applicants who were approved green card from EB3 I in the last three years? I suspect that the same would have happened here too. We need to also follow (Law) suit.





    hair Wii Kamen Rider OOO - New kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO - Rider Forms
  • Kamen Rider OOO - Rider Forms



  • vikki76
    04-21 05:43 PM
    This is first one I am hearing. If your occupation was anywhere in IT (QA, Programmer, Web Developer, DBA, ERP (SAP/Oracle financials), semiconductor etc),,it should have gone through



    more...


    kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes
  • Kamen Rider Climax Heroes



  • hoggus
    11-29 06:23 PM
    I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter, and while there I would have to renew my visa so as to be able to re-enter the US.

    However, while filling out the forms to set up an appointment for the renewal interview, I remembered that I had a misdemeanor conviction (I pled guilty) for bad checks (this was a very long time ago, about 6 years - it was a bad time, I made some mistakes). When I say 'yes', on the DS-156 form, in response to the question regarding criminal convictions, how likely is it that I will have my visa renewed? Isn't is usually the case that consular officers are looking for any reason to deny visas/renewals?

    It seems like my only option is to postpone/cancel my trip, if I want to be able to come back to complete my studies.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.





    hot MG Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  • Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO



  • ambals03
    03-10 10:18 AM
    America's Technology Leaders Assert Innovation Key to Nation's Recovery and Global Competitiveness -- WASHINGTON, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/americas-technology-leaders-assert-innovation-key-to-nations-recovery-and-global-competitiveness-117647968.html)



    more...


    house Kamen Rider 000 episode 28 is kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO Episode 34
  • Kamen Rider OOO Episode 34



  • GCeffect
    02-09 02:38 PM
    Because Company C and A have different FED TAX ID. so they are considered as different business......

    I didn't raise any question beacuse both the company was ran under the same roof.

    During the PERM the company C was not mentioned in the form. But was under H1b in that time for company C. After getting the PERM approval from Company A. I move my h1b from company C to company A. But I have something written from Company C that although i was employed by company C, but my payroll was being processed by Company A.

    Pelase response



    If Company A and C are related business entities, why H1-B transfer was needed from C to A.

    >> So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A.
    When you were getting paycheck from A, did you raise this issue?

    Did you put this information in Employment History for I-485? What was your last entry into USA?

    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    tattoo Kamen Rider OOO Episode 22 kamen rider ooo. Review: Kamen Rider OOO
  • Review: Kamen Rider OOO



  • plassey
    08-19 05:54 PM
    Unless, people realize that it is in their interest to spread this grass root effort it is all futile. Do you guys really think that distributing fliers by four guys at the parade is going to make a difference.
    Though I really commend what these guys did and they were truly heroes but if I were them, then based on the turn out (only 4 people) I would have decided to go back.
    After all, these were not doing only for themselves but for every one else too.

    What a pitty! :mad:



    more...


    pictures Kamen Rider Ooo Ep kamen rider ooo. As Tajadoru Combo, Kamen Rider
  • As Tajadoru Combo, Kamen Rider



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-22 09:11 AM
    If you filed G 28 then both you and Lawyer will receive the copy of RFE. In case you have not filed G 28 only you will receive the RFE copy. USCIS does not care who answers the RFE as long as it is satisfied with the response.


    Just want to double confirm, are you sure that if G-28 is filed along with I-485, ONLY lawer receives RFE letter. Can you please point to any official link?

    I left my old job where I filed G-28 with I-485. At my new job, HR in immigration department are telling me that there is no need to file G-28 since RFE is received by the applicant. Nor they recommend filing AC21. So no G-28 no AC21

    Please guide.





    dresses Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO kamen rider ooo. Database / Kamen Rider OOO
  • Database / Kamen Rider OOO



  • dontcareanymore
    04-02 01:37 PM
    Just so all can understand :

    Did you go for visa stamping while your current visa was valid and you came back to US with old (but valid) stamp while they are processing your request because they wanted more info?



    more...


    makeup 3 Forms of Kamen Rider OOO kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider 000 episode 28 is
  • Kamen Rider 000 episode 28 is



  • StuckInTheMuck
    05-04 04:49 PM
    ur title made me think that USCIS sent u a query (RFE) about your US India flight via frankfurt?

    Just imagining what the details of the RFE could be?
    Interesting thought :) I will share with you (maybe in the "Lighten up" thread) if something witty pops in my head.

    This is regarding status, if GC or CITIZEN there should not be any problem. If its H1B visa, then it should have validity. Means H1B visa should not have expired. I heard this story from my brother in law and in fact travel agents know this and they themselves advice on this. Those with expired H1B visa cannot travel through EUROPE. So my brother in law went to India through middle east.

    CHECK OUT BASED ON YOUR STATUS.
    Thank you, Rangan, for your input. I guess you are thinking of transit visa. Yes, many European airports require such a visa if H1 folks have an expired stamp on their passports. My travel agent assured me I do not need this visa at FRA (I have GC).





    girlfriend Review: Kamen Rider OOO kamen rider ooo. Date Akira - Kamen Rider OOO
  • Date Akira - Kamen Rider OOO



  • trueguy
    08-11 11:23 AM
    We don't have a poll for 2004 dates, true guy has dates before Jan 2004 and you have it starting from Jan 2005


    ok guys, I will start a new poll starting from 2000 till 2010. Plz give me few minutes





    hairstyles Kamen Rider Climax Heroes kamen rider ooo. Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35
  • Kamen Rider OOO Episode 35



  • rameshk
    03-16 12:43 PM
    Here is an article from yahoo.co.in

    US start-up visa bill to boost entrepreneurship - Yahoo! India Finance (http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/US-start-visa-bill-boost-ians-3069398975.html)

    ===========================

    Washington, March 15 (IANS) Two senior senators have introduced a bipartisan legislation aimed at slowing down the outflow of skilled talent and boost entrepreneurship in the US 'to drive job creation and increase America's global competitiveness'.

    Introduced Monday by John Kerry, Democratic chairman, and Richard Lugar, top Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, the bill adds provisions to last year's draft Startup Visa Act to allow foreign students in US universities and workers on H-1B visas to start companies in the US.

    The StartUp Visa Act of 2011 will allow an immigrant entrepreneur to receive a two year visa if he or she can show that a qualified US investor is willing to invest in the immigrant's startup venture.

    Under the updated version, the pool of eligible immigrants would now also include holders of H-1B visas and entrepreneurs living outside the US with a market presence in the country.

    The new legislation provides visas to the following groups under certain conditions:

    First: Entrepreneurs living outside the US - if a US investor agrees to financially sponsor their entrepreneurial venture with a minimum investment of $100,000.

    Two years later, the startup must have created five new American jobs and either have raised over $500,000 in financing or be generating more than $500,000 in yearly revenue.

    Second: Workers on an H-1B visa, or graduates from US universities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or computer science - if they have an annual income of at least $30,000 or assets of at least $60,000 and have had a US investor commit investment of at least $20,000 in their venture.

    Two years later, the startup must have created three new American jobs and either have raised over $100,000 in financing or be generating more than $100,000 in yearly revenue.

    Third: Foreign entrepreneurs whose business has generated at least $100,000 in sales from the US. Two years later, the startup must have created three new American jobs and either have raised over $100,000 in financing or be generating more than $100,000 in yearly revenue.

    'Every job-creating American business started as an idea in the mind of an entrepreneur. We need to keep and bring more of those ideas to our shores where they can put Americans to work,' Kerry said.

    'Global competition for talent and investment grows more intense daily and the United States must step up or be left behind,' he said.

    'We want to establish a way for the smartest and most entrepreneurial individuals in the world to come to the United States and create jobs. Many are already here studying at our great universities,' said Lugar.

    'Helping them stay to invest in their ideas and create jobs benefits all Americans.'





    eb3retro
    07-11 05:16 PM
    Hello All,

    Just received in mail - 2 Year EAD card for me and my wife. Valid till July 2010. I have e-filed myself for both of us. Still waiting for AP docs.


    hi saint, nothing against you, i wonder what is the freakin logic USCIS uses to decide on 2 year EAD approval, here i am with pd not being current for atleast next 2-3 years (given the halt of eb3-I), 2nd ead extn, in my 8th year of h1b, i got a one year EAD extn, where as a eb2 person gets a 1 year validity...i only wish we can know whats going in the minds of these decision makers..





    iv_only_hope
    01-11 10:52 AM
    Hi
    This is my first post so please bear with me. I have been silent in these forums for some time now. My intention in this post is not to offer any advice etc but its only intended of what I am feeling after the Feb visa bulletin and whether there are other people sharing the same feeling. I have been in this process since 2001. Got screwed by company once (after about two years) and had to change company so started all over again. Luckily new company was good. Though they dont pay for any GC expense lawyer was good and got PD 2004. Last year after seeing VBs had hopes of getting out of this soon. But now Feb VB bulletin has provideed really depressing news. At this stage its very depressing. I am thinking my "living the american dream" will be a dream only. With upcoming elections who knows what will happen. IV seems to be the only hope now.
    Dispatched letters today to IV California and President.
    Jack