LostInGCProcess
01-02 10:29 AM
Hello All,
Just curious and needed your opinion. My wife has a valid H4 status until 2010 (no visa but petition approved). She used her EAD card for all of 5 days about a year ago and then has not worked since then. I am confused if I need to apply for renewal of her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country considering having used EAD for 5 days might have triggered her out of H4 status. Any thoughts on this? Do i need to renew her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country even with a valid H4 petition until 2010? We also have 485 petition filed and pending over 180 days. I am wondering if it is required for a person with 485 pending for over 180 days to always maintain a valid EAD card even though they are not employeed. Thank you all in advance.
No you don't have to renew EAD to maintain AOS. EAD is one of the benefits (or privilege) you get while your GC application (I-485) is pending. If the person is not going to work, there is no need to renew EAD. Also, same for AP. If you don't intend to travel, no need to renew AP each and every year.
Just curious and needed your opinion. My wife has a valid H4 status until 2010 (no visa but petition approved). She used her EAD card for all of 5 days about a year ago and then has not worked since then. I am confused if I need to apply for renewal of her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country considering having used EAD for 5 days might have triggered her out of H4 status. Any thoughts on this? Do i need to renew her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country even with a valid H4 petition until 2010? We also have 485 petition filed and pending over 180 days. I am wondering if it is required for a person with 485 pending for over 180 days to always maintain a valid EAD card even though they are not employeed. Thank you all in advance.
No you don't have to renew EAD to maintain AOS. EAD is one of the benefits (or privilege) you get while your GC application (I-485) is pending. If the person is not going to work, there is no need to renew EAD. Also, same for AP. If you don't intend to travel, no need to renew AP each and every year.
wallpaper my assassins creed wallpapers
GotGoose?
04-18 06:27 PM
Added another stamp - see first post.
rajeshalex
08-14 02:58 PM
Send the photo to USCIS and also sent the RFE copy to ombudsman
2011 assassins creed wallpaper
eb3India
04-09 01:02 PM
He always does address illegals, remember we are taking piggy back ride ;) with illegals, itz 12 milllion/pound gorila if you tackle them it means it tackles legals,
guys once again, just understand the ground reality, illegals and legals are in same boat there will not be any bill addressing just legal issue or illegal issue, comprehesive reform is the only chance we got, which addresses both issue
guys once again, just understand the ground reality, illegals and legals are in same boat there will not be any bill addressing just legal issue or illegal issue, comprehesive reform is the only chance we got, which addresses both issue
more...
new2H1&GC
11-13 02:30 PM
Thank you all.
I was able to apply without any hassle at all. I took all my documents, but only needed passport, driver's license and EAD as proof.
Thanks again for all of your replies!
:)
I was able to apply without any hassle at all. I took all my documents, but only needed passport, driver's license and EAD as proof.
Thanks again for all of your replies!
:)
ultimate_champ
11-29 03:24 PM
Agreed to the points above.
However my new offer is also with the same employer, just different team and location. The HR, Immigration Dept, lawyers etc are all the same.
Im not changing my company - but just the team & location.
However my new offer is also with the same employer, just different team and location. The HR, Immigration Dept, lawyers etc are all the same.
Im not changing my company - but just the team & location.
more...
sundarpn
04-30 07:05 PM
You can change via H1-b transfer and H4 will be valid. You 485 should be valid due to AC 21.
Now, the question is when dates do become current, and you want to file a dependent 485, will any support be needed from your old employer with whom you started your GC process?
Can the primay file this himself with just his 485 receipts.
Now, the question is when dates do become current, and you want to file a dependent 485, will any support be needed from your old employer with whom you started your GC process?
Can the primay file this himself with just his 485 receipts.
2010 assassins creed 1080p HD
bah9422
10-17 08:20 PM
you can expedite your AP by submitting proof of emergency situation like if someone is critically sick back in india.call USCIS and they will give you fax#.you will need to fax doctors letter and copy of AP receipt notice.it takes around 10 days for approval.
more...
Aah_GC
07-11 05:01 PM
You have an immaculate sense of timing! Had they processed your application a week late - you would have received only one year EAD card. No wonder you are called Saint :)!
PS: The whiners brigade who think USCIS moved EB2 forward to make money out of EAD should know now
Hello All,
Just received in mail - 2 Year EAD card for me and my wife. Valid till July 2010. I have e-filed myself for both of us. Still waiting for AP docs.
PS: The whiners brigade who think USCIS moved EB2 forward to make money out of EAD should know now
Hello All,
Just received in mail - 2 Year EAD card for me and my wife. Valid till July 2010. I have e-filed myself for both of us. Still waiting for AP docs.
hair 8:Games Wallpapers 1080P »
.png)
joydiptac
03-26 09:20 PM
Something is not right about your posts. Also you signed up in March.
Wanaparthy sounds like Want to Party? Forgive me if this is really your name.
What kind of job are you looking for? How many years experience? Which platforms are you comfortable with?
Wish you all the best if u are genuine.
Wanaparthy sounds like Want to Party? Forgive me if this is really your name.
What kind of job are you looking for? How many years experience? Which platforms are you comfortable with?
Wish you all the best if u are genuine.
more...
andy garcia
07-18 04:21 PM
Anyone got a working link for this? I had at one point, but now I can't seem to find.
CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
hot assassins creed 2
chakrijs
02-15 01:07 AM
Hello All
I have a question concerning my EAD.Company A applied for my H-1B After an year I have trfd my H-1 to company B and I have been working with company B for the past 2yrs 10 months.My H-1 b is due to expire in feb 2009.Company B Applied for my green card also. I-140 approved in November 2007.I got EAD in oct 2007 and has a valid EAD up to aug 2010.technically I am on EAD since I entered the country on advance parole.Now my company is going to renew my H-1 B .In light of the bill that has been passed which doesnot allow forfresh H-1 B as well as H-1 B renewals,what happens to my EAD if my H-1 renewal petetion gets denied?Does denial of non immigrant petetion leads to denial of immigrant visa (i.e pending adjustment of status).What happens to my EAD.I am worried a lot.Pls advice?Should I request my company to stop the renewal process so that I can stay on EAD only.
I have a question concerning my EAD.Company A applied for my H-1B After an year I have trfd my H-1 to company B and I have been working with company B for the past 2yrs 10 months.My H-1 b is due to expire in feb 2009.Company B Applied for my green card also. I-140 approved in November 2007.I got EAD in oct 2007 and has a valid EAD up to aug 2010.technically I am on EAD since I entered the country on advance parole.Now my company is going to renew my H-1 B .In light of the bill that has been passed which doesnot allow forfresh H-1 B as well as H-1 B renewals,what happens to my EAD if my H-1 renewal petetion gets denied?Does denial of non immigrant petetion leads to denial of immigrant visa (i.e pending adjustment of status).What happens to my EAD.I am worried a lot.Pls advice?Should I request my company to stop the renewal process so that I can stay on EAD only.
more...
house My logo youre that creed first

abheja
08-25 04:59 PM
Is a lawyer necessary to file PERM? What are the cons of not hiring a lawyer and doing it ourselves?
tattoo Google. assassins
gneerajg
07-27 02:03 AM
Hi,
I have already filed my I-140 and 485 in May 2007 and my extension is due in Sept this year. Am I eligible for 3 yr extension or not and secondly my wife and daughter are using their AP so are they required H-4 extension or not
Neeraj
I have already filed my I-140 and 485 in May 2007 and my extension is due in Sept this year. Am I eligible for 3 yr extension or not and secondly my wife and daughter are using their AP so are they required H-4 extension or not
Neeraj
more...
pictures Resistance 3 Wallpaper 1080p

randallemery
03-10 10:22 PM
Immigration Press Briefing
9:00 am PST, February 28, 2006
This week the AFL-CIO Committee on Immigration adopted one of the most innovative and progressive frameworks for achieving real comprehensive immigration reform. As it stands today, our immigration system is nothing more than a blueprint for exploitation of both foreign and native-born workers. Overhaul of our nation's broken immigration laws is long overdue.
We believe that America deserves a more just and democratic immigration system that protects the interests of ALL workers within our borders-immigrants and U.S.-born workers alike.
It's a tragedy that instead of advocating for permanent relief to the millions of undocumented workers already in this country, paying taxes and contributing to their communities, our nation's leaders continue to push for the same old hollow policies that if enacted will only drive immigrants further into the shadows of American society while allowing employers to depress labor protections and standards for ALL workers within our borders.
Instead of comprehensive reform, many of our leaders continue to look to outdated temporary guestworker programs as a cure-all solution. Real immigration reform cannot and should not be designed primarily to enlarge guestworker programs that have served only to provide greedy employers with a steady stream of vulnerable, indentured workers they may exploit for commercial gain.
This week AFL-CIO unions have voted on a landmark resolution that breaks away from this oppressive guestworker mold and offers a more just and viable solution that will benefit all workers. To be effective, comprehensive immigration reform must include three key, interdependent goals: 1) reform proposals MUST provide a clear and well-defined path to permanent residency for those workers already here and contributing to their communities 2) our laws must include uniform enforcement of workplace standards to ensure a more just and level playing field and 3) to achieve a blanket standard of workplace right, we MUST reject outdated guestworker constructs that by their very nature harm the interests of foreign and U.S born workers alike.
The horrific abuses suffered by workers in the first such program, the post -World War II bracero program, are well documented and indisputable. And although most people like to think of bracero programs as a phenomenon of the past, the reality is that their legacy of exploitation and abuse continues to thrive in contemporary American society through modern guestworker programs such as the H1-B and H2-B. President Junemann will talk more about how employers take advantage of H1-Bs and exploit workers while eroding wages and workplace standards within the high tech industry
We believe that there is absolutely no good reason why any immigrant who comes to this country prepared to work, to pay taxes, and to abide by our laws and rules should be relegated to this repressive, second-class guestworker status.
To embrace the expansion of temporary guestworker programs is to embrace the creation of an undemocratic, two-tiered society.
To combat this model, the AFL-CIO has put forth a more humane and democratic alternative. We propose that if employers can demonstrate a real need for outside workers, these workers should be allowed into our country with the SAME RIGHTS AND LABOR PROTECTIONS of any U.S. citizen. When there is a real need for foreign workers, we should embrace these workers NOT as "guests" but as FULL members of society --as PERMANENT RESIDENTS with full rights and full mobility that greedy employers may NOT exploit.
What immigrant workers need is a real path to legalization and a method for addressing America's future needs for outside labor in a way that guarantees immigrant workers--and thus ALL workers--full rights, and a real voice on the job. As a nation that prides itself on fair treatment and equality, we simply cannot settle for anything less.
9:00 am PST, February 28, 2006
This week the AFL-CIO Committee on Immigration adopted one of the most innovative and progressive frameworks for achieving real comprehensive immigration reform. As it stands today, our immigration system is nothing more than a blueprint for exploitation of both foreign and native-born workers. Overhaul of our nation's broken immigration laws is long overdue.
We believe that America deserves a more just and democratic immigration system that protects the interests of ALL workers within our borders-immigrants and U.S.-born workers alike.
It's a tragedy that instead of advocating for permanent relief to the millions of undocumented workers already in this country, paying taxes and contributing to their communities, our nation's leaders continue to push for the same old hollow policies that if enacted will only drive immigrants further into the shadows of American society while allowing employers to depress labor protections and standards for ALL workers within our borders.
Instead of comprehensive reform, many of our leaders continue to look to outdated temporary guestworker programs as a cure-all solution. Real immigration reform cannot and should not be designed primarily to enlarge guestworker programs that have served only to provide greedy employers with a steady stream of vulnerable, indentured workers they may exploit for commercial gain.
This week AFL-CIO unions have voted on a landmark resolution that breaks away from this oppressive guestworker mold and offers a more just and viable solution that will benefit all workers. To be effective, comprehensive immigration reform must include three key, interdependent goals: 1) reform proposals MUST provide a clear and well-defined path to permanent residency for those workers already here and contributing to their communities 2) our laws must include uniform enforcement of workplace standards to ensure a more just and level playing field and 3) to achieve a blanket standard of workplace right, we MUST reject outdated guestworker constructs that by their very nature harm the interests of foreign and U.S born workers alike.
The horrific abuses suffered by workers in the first such program, the post -World War II bracero program, are well documented and indisputable. And although most people like to think of bracero programs as a phenomenon of the past, the reality is that their legacy of exploitation and abuse continues to thrive in contemporary American society through modern guestworker programs such as the H1-B and H2-B. President Junemann will talk more about how employers take advantage of H1-Bs and exploit workers while eroding wages and workplace standards within the high tech industry
We believe that there is absolutely no good reason why any immigrant who comes to this country prepared to work, to pay taxes, and to abide by our laws and rules should be relegated to this repressive, second-class guestworker status.
To embrace the expansion of temporary guestworker programs is to embrace the creation of an undemocratic, two-tiered society.
To combat this model, the AFL-CIO has put forth a more humane and democratic alternative. We propose that if employers can demonstrate a real need for outside workers, these workers should be allowed into our country with the SAME RIGHTS AND LABOR PROTECTIONS of any U.S. citizen. When there is a real need for foreign workers, we should embrace these workers NOT as "guests" but as FULL members of society --as PERMANENT RESIDENTS with full rights and full mobility that greedy employers may NOT exploit.
What immigrant workers need is a real path to legalization and a method for addressing America's future needs for outside labor in a way that guarantees immigrant workers--and thus ALL workers--full rights, and a real voice on the job. As a nation that prides itself on fair treatment and equality, we simply cannot settle for anything less.
dresses assassins creed 2 wallpaper
Libra
11-28 01:59 PM
bumping....MN members please join the state chapter and contribute in whatever way you can.
more...
makeup 180+ 1080p HD Games Wallpapers
Saralayar
09-02 10:50 AM
I'm just curious as there has been approvals contrary to the bulletins in the years before. Please don't flame me as i'm just looking for any signs of hope around the corner for the EB3 folks.
Yes lot of EB3 approvals for many in their SWEET DREAMS.. yesterday night...:)
Yes lot of EB3 approvals for many in their SWEET DREAMS.. yesterday night...:)
girlfriend Wallpapers Video Games
NKR
07-18 12:18 PM
$320 an hr!
His 'RFE response' charges were $450!
go figure...
lotsa people are making money out of the s*ituation we are in!
Except us...
His 'RFE response' charges were $450!
go figure...
lotsa people are making money out of the s*ituation we are in!
Except us...
hairstyles ASSASSINS CREED LOGO WALLPAPER
itsmesabby
08-27 01:16 PM
Even I have moved a bit in the past and hence provided one address of a family member for all GC related communication.
A lot of times people have multiple properties that they rent out in one state and they themselves work and live in a seperate state. So you would be fine, else you would have to update your address every 4 months and will have to make sure by calling etc that the address was updated in time.
A lot of times people have multiple properties that they rent out in one state and they themselves work and live in a seperate state. So you would be fine, else you would have to update your address every 4 months and will have to make sure by calling etc that the address was updated in time.
beautifulMind
02-23 04:41 PM
I successfully ported from EB3 to EB2 in the same company while on EAD
Now i am working on the new Eb2 position using the EAD obtained from the EB3 position. I have still not filed my Eb2 485 since dates are not current (priority date jan 2007)
The new Eb2 job description was similiar to Eb3 but the difference was that now it required masters degree and 1 year experience. This is becasue of more resposnitlity and supervisory role in the eb2 position. Also natural progression...
I qualified for the Eb2 position without using the Experience gained in the existing company. I had masters and previous experience which was used for qualification....
Also the older Eb3 position does not exist as it was modified to the new Eb2 position as the role now required more complexity...
Sharing my experience and wondering if everything is ok with my current situation? I do not have a h1b. I still work on EAd obtained from the Eb3 app and travel on AP and have not had any issues yet....
Now i am working on the new Eb2 position using the EAD obtained from the EB3 position. I have still not filed my Eb2 485 since dates are not current (priority date jan 2007)
The new Eb2 job description was similiar to Eb3 but the difference was that now it required masters degree and 1 year experience. This is becasue of more resposnitlity and supervisory role in the eb2 position. Also natural progression...
I qualified for the Eb2 position without using the Experience gained in the existing company. I had masters and previous experience which was used for qualification....
Also the older Eb3 position does not exist as it was modified to the new Eb2 position as the role now required more complexity...
Sharing my experience and wondering if everything is ok with my current situation? I do not have a h1b. I still work on EAd obtained from the Eb3 app and travel on AP and have not had any issues yet....
milind70
10-15 10:45 AM
Hello Gurus,
I am EB3 India with PD September 2002.
After all these years of endless waiting I am called for
an interview at the local office in Philadelphia
in Nov 26th 2007.
Here are my details:
Labour Applied: September 2002
Labour approved: September 2003
I-140/I-485 Applied: April 2004
I-140 Pproved: August 2004
Got married: August 2005
Applied I-485 for Wife: June 2007
Current Status of Wife: H1-B
Countelss EADs and APs for me and a recent EAD approval
for my wife with her AP still pending and status is still H1-B.
In the beginning of this year, I resigned from the
company who was the original sponsorer of my GC.
I then started contracting on hourly basis and worked for
a decent hourly rate for the first half of this year.
Finally I got a full time offer with decent salary and
benefits and took the job. I started working for this
job - remotely and also took up another contracting job
on an hourly basis (Got greedy as I waited too long :-))
and started working on both these jobs.
The point is - it is a different technology and not even
remotely connected to my original job where my Labour
cert was applied and approved. I was a developer
back then and with all the experience, I couldn't
continue as the pay was too low and no growth at all.
I can have a letter of future employment that
states that I have on offer in the same technology
in which my original labour was applied and approved
and that is not a problem at all.
Please advise me on how to go about it. I can
afford to pay and take the best attorney with me
to the interview - some one who is very well known in
the Philadelphia area.
Any inputs/advise are really appreciated.
IMP: Icing on the cake - my PD was mentioned wrong in
the interview notice - it says april 2004 !!
That was when my i-140 was applied and not labour.
My labour was applied in September 2002 !!!
Advise on this is also appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
I think you should be fine, just be confident dont waiver in interview.
Stick to what is on paper.
Regarding your PD it is of utmost importance that you get it corrected now
than later, I had a friend who had a PD of May 2001 but his PD was detrmined to be may 2004 his attorney raised a query and got it corrected.
I think in your case because have put your 140 date as PD since PD is usually determined at 140 stage and u have filed concurrently,make sure you bring this upto the notice of USCIS and get it corrected .
I am EB3 India with PD September 2002.
After all these years of endless waiting I am called for
an interview at the local office in Philadelphia
in Nov 26th 2007.
Here are my details:
Labour Applied: September 2002
Labour approved: September 2003
I-140/I-485 Applied: April 2004
I-140 Pproved: August 2004
Got married: August 2005
Applied I-485 for Wife: June 2007
Current Status of Wife: H1-B
Countelss EADs and APs for me and a recent EAD approval
for my wife with her AP still pending and status is still H1-B.
In the beginning of this year, I resigned from the
company who was the original sponsorer of my GC.
I then started contracting on hourly basis and worked for
a decent hourly rate for the first half of this year.
Finally I got a full time offer with decent salary and
benefits and took the job. I started working for this
job - remotely and also took up another contracting job
on an hourly basis (Got greedy as I waited too long :-))
and started working on both these jobs.
The point is - it is a different technology and not even
remotely connected to my original job where my Labour
cert was applied and approved. I was a developer
back then and with all the experience, I couldn't
continue as the pay was too low and no growth at all.
I can have a letter of future employment that
states that I have on offer in the same technology
in which my original labour was applied and approved
and that is not a problem at all.
Please advise me on how to go about it. I can
afford to pay and take the best attorney with me
to the interview - some one who is very well known in
the Philadelphia area.
Any inputs/advise are really appreciated.
IMP: Icing on the cake - my PD was mentioned wrong in
the interview notice - it says april 2004 !!
That was when my i-140 was applied and not labour.
My labour was applied in September 2002 !!!
Advise on this is also appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
I think you should be fine, just be confident dont waiver in interview.
Stick to what is on paper.
Regarding your PD it is of utmost importance that you get it corrected now
than later, I had a friend who had a PD of May 2001 but his PD was detrmined to be may 2004 his attorney raised a query and got it corrected.
I think in your case because have put your 140 date as PD since PD is usually determined at 140 stage and u have filed concurrently,make sure you bring this upto the notice of USCIS and get it corrected .