Popular Post

glass smoking bowls

images glass smoking bowls. Spring Soft Glass Smoking; Spring Soft Glass Smoking glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. glass smoking accessories
  • glass smoking bowls. glass smoking accessories



  • I_need_GC
    10-14 08:57 AM
    Renew you AP before Feb 25, 2009. You are usually paroled upto an year from the date of entry.

    Yes you can file for AP your self, its as easy as filling out the form.

    The stamps having nothing to do with the renewal.

    My AP is expiring in Feb 25, 2009. I have some question regarding the renewal of my AP. When I came back this time afterthe vacation, at the airport they stamp my ap saying that it's expiring One June 30, 2009. what does that mean?

    When should i have to renew my AP?

    How long does it going to take?

    Can i do it by myself as my lawyer is charing $1000 every time i'm using her (she charged me legal fee $1000 for my EAD renewal)?

    When i apply for the Ap renewal does it have anythign to do with the AP stamping saying expires: june 30, 2009?

    Your answer is always appreciated

    Thanks Ahead



    EB3...ROW
    PD May 2006





    wallpaper glass smoking bowls. glass smoking accessories glass smoking bowls. Glass smoking pipe hookah
  • Glass smoking pipe hookah



  • wheretogo
    11-28 01:35 PM
    On Monday (11/27) I got EAD card. There was wrong in "from valid Date"

    My Current EAD expires on Feb 27th 2007 and I received New EAD Valid from 11/28/2007 to 11/27/2008.

    - I called Customer service First time they have told me to resend I-765, Original EAD and letter telling, what is wrong.
    - Second time when I called customer service and explain issue, She transferred me to Immigration office. I got Immigration officer from Los Angles and He told me same thing to re-send all documents again without Fee
    - Third time, I called VSC and talk to officer and he look my case and realized the mistake and told me , he will take care and send me new EAD card with proper validate date but when I asked me case number or reference number, he told me that you have to wait for 30 day to get new card.
    - I also took InfoPass appointment tomorrow and see what local INS office suggest me.
    - Tomorrow I am going to call Vermount centre and discuss and then send I-765 forms , Original EAD and letter explaining the issue.





    glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. BOWL DIEMATER : 2 CM (aprox)
  • glass smoking bowls. BOWL DIEMATER : 2 CM (aprox)



  • brb2
    09-12 03:28 PM
    Assuming that EB2 candidates don't have larger families than EB3 candidates this should even out:) I mean the proportion.

    There should be a way to mention the no of Green Cards applied for in a family. I could vote as EB2 . but in my family I applied for 3. this count also should be captured right?





    2011 Glass smoking pipe hookah glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 115mm 128g GP1030.
  • glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 115mm 128g GP1030.



  • rb_248
    09-10 09:06 AM
    Category India Most Other Countries

    E1 Current Current
    E2 1 April 2003 Current
    E3 1 July 2001 1 January 2005



    more...


    glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking
  • glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking



  • chanduv23
    10-29 01:28 PM
    Bump - come on folks, please provide feedback.

    We are glad that so many people turned out in huge numbers.





    glass smoking bowls. Our glass smoking pipes are
  • Our glass smoking pipes are



  • add78
    03-19 01:33 PM
    Hello Everyone;

    I recently posted a thread on our buying house expereince, while that was chapter in itself, there is another one that has recently opened up. Allow me to elaborate;

    When you buy a house ( as most know) lender sets up an arrangment with Title company. You actually pay for the expenses and title company carries out the work. So as part of the paper work, this title company was assigned to put together, they sent me a copy of the whole deal for my records. Now, the person who was handling the package at title company, sent it to the address on my driver license. Happens to be that right next day from the date of closing, I left this place an moved into my house. So when the package arrived via Fedex, their was no-one their to claim, so the Fedex guy left it on the door step. After more than a week, the title company contacted me via phone asking about why I haven't signed up those documents and sent back. Surprised I asked about when they sent and to what place? that's when we discovered that the package was delievered to wrong place. So I asked them to ask Fedex to go fetch the package and send it to my new address. So now Fedex reported, that the package is gone! ... I contacted apartment office and no-one turned in such package. I called back the title company and informed them about all this and complained about loss of personal information. I asked them to pay for identity protection program, which they have refused.

    So my question is what legal course do I have to ensure they pay for my ID protection. I am really furstrated with the way these people do work. Instead of accepting negligence they are refuting my greivance. I have never hired a lawyer nor has taken anyone to court, but feel cheated.

    I understand your frustration, however, legally you do not have a case against the Closing Company. If they had sent it to a completely different address, it was another story. Since your driver's license showed your old address, the court will not find them at fault. Check your contract to see if there is any provision that states the mailing method of such important documents. Usually it should require signature upon delivery if not return receipt, but if nothing is mentioned in the contract, unfortunately you do not have a case.



    more...


    glass smoking bowls. Glass smoking bowls by Gogo
  • Glass smoking bowls by Gogo



  • vine93
    02-13 10:46 PM
    I did this earlier.

    Most of the good travel agents in India have online transfer money facility. Add their a/c to your ICICI a/c and transfer Money to them.

    If you need their detail. PM me.

    good luck





    2010 glass smoking bowls. BOWL DIEMATER : 2 CM (aprox) glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. Spring Soft Glass Smoking; Spring Soft Glass Smoking
  • glass smoking bowls. Spring Soft Glass Smoking; Spring Soft Glass Smoking



  • 4move
    10-12 10:21 PM
    Same question to you my friend. Did you renewed your H1B with the old employer or you filed with a new employer this time?

    In my case, it was same employer.



    more...


    glass smoking bowls. TOBACCO BOWLS(GLASS ON GLASS
  • TOBACCO BOWLS(GLASS ON GLASS



  • gnutin
    05-05 10:40 AM
    I'm currently on h1b, with PERM approved and I-140 filing in progress.

    At what stage of the green card process can I write iPhone Apps for the Apple App Store and accept payments for them?

    I know I'm allowed to own a company but not take a salary on h1b. So would it be possible to incorporate a company and then let the money accumulate in company accounts until I get to the stage when I can accept payments? Can the company pay for development resources such as equipment and accessories needed for developing the Apps even if I don't take a salary?





    hair glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 115mm 128g GP1030. glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowl. smoking
  • glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowl. smoking



  • guyfromsg
    07-26 08:24 PM
    For the experts on this board, my H1 expires on 9/30/07. Should I wait till after Aug. 17 to qualify for a 3-year extension?

    jazz

    Please see the update in Oh law's site

    Under the update July 2007 VB, visa number was unable for the entire July 2007. It remained such until July 17, 2007 when both DOS and USCIS reversed their positions. There could be some 104(c) H-1B three-year extension petitions filed in July bore the 17th. Since the July 2007 VB has been reversed and remains "current" in July, it will remain a challenging issue for these filers. Those who file after July 17, 2007 and before August 1, 2007 may not be entitled to the benefit of 104(c) extension. Accordingly, those who need three-year extension under 104(c) should not file the H-1B extension until after August 1, 2007 to obtain three year extension, even though they will have to pay the increased filing of $320 rather than the current $190. In August, the EB visa number will remain "unavailable" for the entire EB classifications, presenting the best opportunity to file such 104(c) three-year increment H-1B extension petition. What a twist and irony of the development of events?



    more...


    glass smoking bowls. Glass Smoking Pipe Glass Bowl
  • Glass Smoking Pipe Glass Bowl



  • shana04
    02-17 04:24 PM
    Can I invoke AC21 by using H1-B transfer?

    Enjoy your life, but do it careful.





    hot glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking glass smoking bowls. from a glass bowl outside
  • from a glass bowl outside



  • rheoretro
    11-07 01:20 PM
    Friends,

    Can you all post the names of good consulting companies to work for. Let's create a list here.

    Thanks,

    And what would that list of "good consulting companies" have to do with IV? Or Employment-Based LEGAL IMMIGRATION?



    more...


    house Glass Smoking Pipe Bubbler glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes.
  • glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes.



  • karanp25
    07-11 01:43 PM
    stop whining. I've seen your other posts as well. If u get an EAD approval, you complain. If PDs move forward, u complain.

    No one is going anywhere--this is just another non-sense move - DHS has no clue how many 485 apps are pending...they just moved the dates forward to use maximum visa numbers. EB2 will be back to where it was (or worse retrogress more) after Oct'08.

    It's simple math...10K visas a yr and over 160K applications pending. Go figure, how long will it take.



    1 year from now, only EB3-Indians with PDs of 2001-2006 will hang on the IV website. Everybody else(or atleast 99%) will be gone...
    We will need help renewing our EADs and AP each year forever...and will seek answers on wague rules and regulations USCIS/DHS will keep putting in





    tattoo Our glass smoking pipes are glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 103mm 42g GP3022.
  • glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 103mm 42g GP3022.



  • kokil
    05-17 09:26 AM
    I have my H1 B extension approved for 1 year after 6 years time frame, based on approved I140. Now there is another start up company is giving me full time job. So they will ask for at least 3 years of extension. What are the chances that I will get 3 years extension based on existing I140?


    -Jignesh



    more...


    pictures Glass smoking bowls by Gogo glass smoking bowls. glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 105mm 74g GP3024.
  • glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 105mm 74g GP3024.



  • kshitijnt
    04-25 09:33 PM
    New OPT rule says that you should not be unemployed for more than 90 days on OPT. Since you are on OPT, you are not out of status. You need to find a new job ASAP.

    If your H1 was approved, do you have the receipt number? Since its already counted against the cap, and if your employer does not cancel it, then you can technically transfer it to another employer. Talk to your employer about this.
    You will need approved petition or receipt number to transfer H1.

    As such you do not need H1 due to new rule on OPT, however; you need to check if the H1 was applied for change of status? If it is a change of status application, you need to probably inform USCIS that you will not be changing status to H1.





    dresses from a glass bowl outside glass smoking bowls. Smoking glass pipe(black tubing tobacco pipe)
  • Smoking glass pipe(black tubing tobacco pipe)



  • texanguy
    05-10 05:56 PM
    Dear friends,

    has anyone applied for an endorsement of new passport information on PIO card with Travisa? How long did it take them to do it?

    Also, does anyone know if they accept walk-in applications? (Houston)...



    more...


    makeup TOBACCO BOWLS(GLASS ON GLASS glass smoking bowls. Glass Smoking Pipe Bubbler
  • Glass Smoking Pipe Bubbler



  • NikNikon
    June 25th, 2006, 08:48 PM
    As I'm reading about Fred streaking for some photographs I suddenly remember the title of this thread, "black spot on images" and I think to myself if there's black spots showing up on some images it would need to be these "Fred pics". Nothing personal Fred but I don't swing that way. ;)





    girlfriend glass smoking bowls. 50pcs lots blown glass smoking pipes 103mm 42g GP3022. glass smoking bowls. glass smoking pipes
  • glass smoking pipes



  • ski_dude12
    12-02 01:10 AM
    This is after the dates were pushed back to 2003. There was no movement for a few months. Hopefully they are starting to process the apps in order now.

    Not really. There appears to be no orderly fashion. My PD is June 2007 EB2. I got an RFE on My I 485 in May 2008.





    hairstyles Glass Smoking Pipe Glass Bowl glass smoking bowls. tube portable pipe Nj when
  • tube portable pipe Nj when



  • Green_Print
    07-09 11:59 PM
    If people decide to contact the hospital (personnel & patients), lets be considerate, appreciative and sympathetic to their sacrifices and contributions.

    We can extend our gratitude towards them while politely highlighting our cause and unfortunate situation.

    They'd probably realize that the flowers they are receiving is not because of USCIS is heartfelt sentiments' for them but due to a mere face saving tactic, they might even refuse accepting flowers causing further embarrasment to USCIS hopefully prompting some constructive action.

    Guys, please post your comments as we need to act on this fast.




    Its pleasant to hear that USCIS will forward the flowers sent by IV members to Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and Bethesda Naval Hospital. This is an excellent idea. However the people who fought for freedom, and are recovering at these hospitals should know: what these flowers are all about and who is sending them.

    We should write emails to these hospitals to educate them about this flower campaign and urge them to accept the flowers and support our just cause. Please suggest a good template for the email, supporting our troops and asking them to support us. IV core should help with this and co-ordinate this event. This can become a next step in our peaceful protest against USCIS. If we can gather the support fom these hospitals that would be a major success. After this email campaign, hospitals may accept or reject the flowers forwarded by USCIS, but we will score a major win in either case. This will become our second round of publicity in media for our flower campaign. Please comment on this idea.

    Please find the web site and contact emails for both the hospitals:

    1. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
    On the botton right corner, there is a link: Email the Hospital

    2. Bethesda Naval Hospital.
    http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
    Email link: http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/Visitor/Contact_Info/ContactForm.aspx?ca=2





    EB3_SEP04
    07-16 04:40 PM
    No it is the same company

    First of all congrats!

    My understanding is that as long as the new job/title falls in the SAME O*NET code(lower right corner of your labor appplication), it is considered SAME/SIMILAR job and hence OK. e.g. O*NEt code for Computer Programmers is 15-1021

    http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/15-1021.00

    The good news is that YOU think that the new job duties are 50% different, which may not be the case as per AC21. That happened to one of friends, his old job was at a bank and his labor had a lot banking related words, then he joined a CISCO which is defiintely not a bank so new job duties were 70-80 different (if you compare word to word), so he was worried, but his lawyer said "you were a DBA (15-1061) and you are still a DBA, so it is a SAME or SIMILAR job". He got the GC last year.

    Also how would USCIS know that you have been promoted? since you are not changing employer, you are not using AC21 and does not have to inform USCIS about this change. So technically you could be promoted every year still have no effect on green card (unless you get an RFE and USCIS asks for a emmployment letter, pay stub etc, which will show a change in title).





    justAnotherFile
    07-17 01:12 AM
    great news.

    new important points:
    1."Also under discussion is whether green cards that have gone unused in previous years could be used this year. As a result, one possible scenario is that the number of high-skilled workers who gain permanent residency in the U.S. this year could swell to more than twice the historical level. "They've got to do something," says one congressional staffer close to the discussions. "

    2."Perhaps the most acute pressure on the Bush Administration is coming from Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.),...the last thing the Administration wants is for the details of the "bureaucratic, nightmarish snafu" to become public"

    Just hoping that by some miracle tomorrows news is even better than expected.

    BTW its the title of the article which says its all "The Gandhi Protests Pay Off". Please note its not something like "Govt yields under threat of law suits and immigrants protests"