Popular Post

dwayne johnson tattoo

images dwayne johnson tattoo, dwayne johnson tattoo. dwayne johnson tattoo Myspace
  • dwayne johnson tattoo Myspace



  • va_217
    12-31 12:50 PM
    Not sure about the Mexico consulate, but you will most probably face problems if you go to Chennai consulate.In case if you decided to take chance and go to Mexico, make sure that you have valid F1 visa to come back to USA. Otherwise you have to stay in Mexico :-)

    If I am in your position, i will not this type of chances.

    how can you come on F1 back, when your status is changed to H1 as you have to show valid I-20 for F1 which you don't have or you have enrolled in any school for MS, MBA or..... as you changed from F1 to H1 you anyway need stamping.
    Please correct me if I am wrong





    wallpaper dwayne johnson tattoo Myspace dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne Johnson Has A Huge
  • Dwayne Johnson Has A Huge



  • raysaikat
    07-17 02:17 PM
    A federal judge has ordered USCIS to pay attorney Kip Evan Steinberg $25,000 in legal fees after the lawyer's client sued the agency to force it to complete processing in an adjustment of status green card case. USCIS tried to point the finger at the FBI for delays in the name check process, but the judge wasn't buying. The judge found the 151 hours the lawyer put in to the case to be reasonable. So 151 attorney hours were wasted, an individual waited years unnecessarily and America's taxpayers are out $25,000.

    - From Greg Siskind blog

    Isn't $165/hour a steep rate?





    dwayne johnson tattoo. johnson Tattoo dwaynemay
  • johnson Tattoo dwaynemay



  • Rajkrish9
    10-30 11:07 PM
    Hi All,

    I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..

    I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.

    In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.

    EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.

    With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.

    1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).

    OR

    2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.

    Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.

    If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.

    It's very emergency..

    Thanks,
    Raj.





    2011 Dwayne Johnson Has A Huge dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne Johnson Tattoos
  • Dwayne Johnson Tattoos



  • singam
    12-23 08:26 PM
    Yes.



    more...


    dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne Johnson (aka “The
  • Dwayne Johnson (aka “The



  • sammyb
    11-30 09:07 PM
    You need to invoke IV-21 :D

    like the humor in it ...

    in todays era we are thinking everything using GC terminology ... :D





    dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne Johnson Leg Tattoo
  • Dwayne Johnson Leg Tattoo



  • Berkeleybee
    04-08 01:21 PM
    I thought the "Freedom of Information Act" requires the federal goverment to disclose all data and procedure unless it is exempt by some other laws (list of super spies, for instance). Wouldn't it be possible to using this law to force them to disclose their numbers?

    Is there any month by month ombudsman report? I was just thinking It doesn't have too much of use if they report AFTER the number is wasted....

    Atlfp,

    I have had several conversations with the staff of the CIS Ombudsman on this issue. Believe it or not, DOS has been resisting official efforts to release these figures. Just last week I also talked to the Office of Communications at USCIS about this issue -- no promises have been made but it is an on-going battle.

    Also, if you are familiar with the tables in the Yearbook of Immigration Statistics -- those are aggregated tables -- this year (FY 05) for the first time there was a limited release that showed us EB subcategory approvals by country. Such data exists for every year and every table in the Yearbook of Immigration Statistics but is not released to the public -- why? Because the Yearbook tables have been done a certain way since kingdom come. We are also trying to change that.

    So yes, we are trying, but it seems to me that it is not in the interest of an inefficient organization to cast light on the nature of its inefficiencies.

    Will keep members posted on this.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    dwayne johnson tattoo. rock tattoos designs
  • rock tattoos designs



  • blogger
    06-24 10:01 AM
    Hi, I'm a citizen of India got married to an Indian citizen in U.S in 2004 and got the marriage license from a county (It is important to note that a marriage license is valid only in the County in which it is issued). We did not marry under foreign act. Will this be considered as a valid marriage as per Indian marriage act? Please advice.

    We are yet to get married in India. We are planning to apply I-485 with martial �single� independently because we can�t apply as married due to family reasons.

    Will this cause any problem during background check?





    2010 johnson Tattoo dwaynemay dwayne johnson tattoo. dwayne johnson tattoo,
  • dwayne johnson tattoo,



  • bluez25
    07-22 06:03 PM
    Tinku,

    How can you be so sure that I should be ok even when the dates move back? any links for me to read on information...



    more...


    dwayne johnson tattoo. Did It Take Dwayne Johnson
  • Did It Take Dwayne Johnson



  • virtual55
    03-24 12:36 PM
    http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SensenbrennerSpecterMcCainFristComparison.pdf
    http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SensenbrennerSpecterMcCainFristNumbersComp.pdf

    comparision of bills





    hair Dwayne Johnson Tattoos dwayne johnson tattoo. full-sleeve-polynesian-tattoo-
  • full-sleeve-polynesian-tattoo-



  • mdcowboy
    12-18 02:16 PM
    Hi Goel_Ar, thanks for the response. Assuming there is indeed very good co-ordination between USCIS and SSN office, how long does it *normally* take to get the card?

    Any ideas, anyone?

    They say it takes 10-14 business days but my Wife got it within 7 business days. hope this helps.



    more...


    dwayne johnson tattoo. Print Bryan Johnson Tattoo Art
  • Print Bryan Johnson Tattoo Art



  • guitarbam
    01-24 10:40 AM
    just got my Labor approved a couple week ago and now i want to file I-140 premium processing. But my lawyer's not allow me to do that coz once my I-140 approve i can't file my 8 th year extension. My 7th years H1B will expire on Aug 30, 2007.

    I'm very confused now, on my understanding once i get my I-140 approve, i'm eligible to get my H1B 3 years extension.

    FYI: i chose CP opotion, is that make me not eligible to get my H1B extension once my I-140 approve?

    Please help and Big thanks





    hot Dwayne Johnson (aka “The dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne Johnson, Part 1
  • Dwayne Johnson, Part 1



  • prasadn
    01-07 04:10 PM
    Thank you.. I guess i will just mail my application... So if my application is received before end of OPT date..That would be fine right.. I hope it doesn't matter when they start processing ??

    Could someone answer my below question please ??

    Also my another question is with Form I-765
    Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??

    OPTIONS:
    Notice Date
    Receipt Date
    StartDate of Previous OPT
    ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
    Granted Date(How do i know that??)
    Received Date

    Thank you...

    I have applied for EAD for myself and spouse 3 times now, and filled up the start date mentioned on previous EAD for question no. 11 against the date(s) field.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    house Artist, dwayne johnson page buy dwayne may duhamel transformers revenge dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne+johnson+tattoo+
  • Dwayne+johnson+tattoo+



  • godspeed
    03-08 12:30 PM
    A good way to start the week, glad NSC is coming out of its slumber

    My PD of JAN 27 05 became current with the March bulletin. While folks from TSC got GCs from March 2nd itself, NSC seemed to have little action.

    By some random combination of POJ options, which changed recently, I managed to get a service request in on March 2nd (Type of service requested: -- Outside Normal Processing Times). The same day, I had Infopass and I was told its been "Preadjudicated, under review" and there was some recent movement on my case (transfered internally). This got my spirits up, but in just 2 days, I got a pretty horrible response to my SR, which made me feel this is going to be an uphill battle:



    I was about to contact the state senator today, but early today morning we got our CPO emails.

    My case is pretty straight forward:
    Processing center: NSC
    PD: JAN 27 2005 non perm which got approved just in time for July 07 fiasco.
    I-485: July 07 filer
    RFE in Nov 2008 (immunizations for wife, she had taken certain waivers due to pregnancy --- and Employment verification for myself)
    Approval: Today (March 8th 2010)





    tattoo Dwayne Johnson Leg Tattoo dwayne johnson tattoo. News | Dwayne Johnson on
  • News | Dwayne Johnson on



  • karthkc
    03-18 11:24 AM
    How did you manage not to work for ABC if they processed visa for you? Why did ABC apply for your visa in first place if they had no work for you? You seem to have acquired H1B visa first and then you are looking for a job. Is it not a fraud? This is what anti-immigrants target and I don't disagree with them. There has to be a job position first and then there can be a visa associated with it, not the other way round. This is how people abuse the immigration system and then it becomes an easy target by anti-immigrants.

    Chill....Speculation without facts usually leads to trouble. All rrk wants to know is whether or not he should use EAD...

    Without knowing anything else, I would not venture an opinion.

    rrk, have you ever worked for ABC and got paystubs from them? If not, how long have you been in H1B status for ABC without being paid?

    Also, is your GC sponsoring employer the same as ABC?



    more...


    pictures rock tattoos designs dwayne johnson tattoo. The Rock Tattoo Dwayne Johnson
  • The Rock Tattoo Dwayne Johnson



  • gcformeornot
    06-07 11:44 PM
    I had sent my 485 app to Nebraska. However, the receipt number starts with WAC.

    Should I send the EAD renewal to NSC or CSC??

    Please let me know.

    RN starting from WAC. But I filled EAD in NSC. Also have RN for EAD. It does not matter. You have to file EAD based on state you live. Because of July fiasco they had sent 485 cases everywhere so those RNs are from all over.
    But for EAD it does not matter where 485 was filed only thing that matters in where you live.





    dresses Dwayne Johnson, Part 1 dwayne johnson tattoo. Dwayne Johnson Girlfriend
  • Dwayne Johnson Girlfriend



  • RareRFEon485
    04-16 10:05 AM
    Please explain how you have worked in Illinios for XYZ company( my GC sponsoring Company) living in MN,WA and TX.

    This was one line description I got as RFE on my I-485.

    My 140 is approved in Dec 2007. I had 1st RFE on I-485 for pay stubs and other things. This is the second RFE. I will consult good attorney. Any advise is helpful.

    Also I entered US on AP and I started my own company few months back. I am still working for GC sponsoring company. If by my bad luck my 485 gets denied..what are my options? Also I have my H1 petition valid till May 2012 but I don't have it stamped. Do I need to leave the country and get it stamped?



    more...


    makeup Did It Take Dwayne Johnson dwayne johnson tattoo. Artist, dwayne johnson page buy dwayne may duhamel transformers revenge
  • Artist, dwayne johnson page buy dwayne may duhamel transformers revenge



  • gjoe
    10-10 04:18 PM
    Marry me...i like funny people......

    /thread

    How did you know Kumar1 has an earlier PD than yours? :):p





    girlfriend News | Dwayne Johnson on dwayne johnson tattoo. action star Dwayne Johnson
  • action star Dwayne Johnson



  • I_need_GC
    10-15 09:56 AM
    Clif is right I used EAD to work part time while still maintaining my H1B and full time job. During this time I traveled numerous times outside US. The IO never asked where or how many jobs I had. Before using EAD to work part time I confirmed this with my attorney and he said the same thing as clif. So its safe to work part time on EAD as long as you maintain your full time job.


    There is nothing illegal about working part-time using EAD while working full-time on H1B. It has nothing to do with last entry into US. In fact, EAD has nothing to do with entering US. To enter US, you need either a valid visa or valid AP. IO won't even ask you about your EAD.

    EAD and H1B are mutually exclusive. If you are maintaining proper H1 status (ie, have a valid H1 status and working full-time for the job for which you have H1), it is completely legal to do flip burgers or drive cabs using EAD to supplement your income. It does not affect H1 status. I have confirmed this with multiple attorneys on multiple occasions.





    hairstyles Print Bryan Johnson Tattoo Art dwayne johnson tattoo. Here is a really cool Polynesian tattoo inspired by #39;The Rock#39; Dwayne
  • Here is a really cool Polynesian tattoo inspired by #39;The Rock#39; Dwayne



  • Munshi75
    06-13 02:09 PM
    Thanks for all the information. Mine and my spouse's I-140 was approved 2 years ago. So, I guess I can apply for my EAD and live in this country legally.


    This is the feeling I got reading from different forums for few months, as soon as your employer revokes your H1B, it might trigger a RFE from USCIS asking for all details and your employment. It will be difficult for you to deal with such a situation unless you immediately find another prospective employer. It is better to apply for EAD while on H1b beased on pending I-485.





    kirupa
    04-24 09:56 PM
    The new ones do look much better! I really like your 2nd New one :)





    lazycis
    01-04 01:06 PM
    Here is what I usually submit:
    1. A formal invtation letter addressed to American consulate.
    2. I-485 receipts for me and my spouse.
    3. Latest paycheck.
    4. An employment letter from my company.

    It never failed so far (3 different parents visiting 6 or 7 times), but again, it's just my personal experience.