Popular Post

full moon wallpaper

images Full Moon Wallpaper full moon wallpaper. 2/3 Full Moon
  • 2/3 Full Moon



  • webm
    05-31 11:51 AM
    Hi,

    Do you guys know how long does it take to get EAD/AP renewed? I understand you are eligible to apply for renewal 120 days before the end date.

    KCIndian

    Made $100 one-time contribution.

    For us it took approx 1 month -- paper field @ (TSC)





    wallpaper 2/3 Full Moon full moon wallpaper. Wallpapers / Full Moon in The
  • Wallpapers / Full Moon in The



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    02-05 04:12 PM
    Guys,
    Don�t spread false information if you don�t know.

    Possibility -- Yes

    Reusing the priority date for EB2 -- you may need to file one more I -140 for EB2 and then once approved with earlier priority date then you can proceed with 485 if current.

    Some people are filing I-485 if any of their PD is current and trying to convince the service center. Check in immigrationportal.com you will find more information.
    -------------
    I am not a lawyer use this information at your own risk.





    full moon wallpaper. Full moon Wallpaper
  • Full moon Wallpaper



  • chantu
    03-11 10:36 PM
    I got my I140 approved today after the RFE I received last week. I checked online status today and it is now appearing that Approval Notice Sent. My employer sent the documents last week quickly. Now it is approved.





    2011 Wallpapers / Full Moon in The full moon wallpaper. Devil MayCry 4 Wallpaper
  • Devil MayCry 4 Wallpaper



  • ita
    11-08 03:16 PM
    Address Change Online: 24x7 & Calling USCIS : Mon - Fri

    Is it enough if I change the address online and confirm it with USICS.
    Will they resend my EAD card or should I do anything else to request them to resend my card to the new address?

    Thank you.



    more...


    full moon wallpaper. cactus, night, full moon
  • cactus, night, full moon



  • munshiviral
    10-26 02:55 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Thanks for the feedback. Still I am little bit confused so here are my very specific questions.

    1. Can I work for a US firm which has office in India while staying in India?

    2. I asked about EAD because I thought that I am still employed with US firm the only difference is that my work location is India and not US. I still get pain in US salary, in that case do i need EAD? Can my GC process continue without me visiting US now and then?

    3. Can I still renew my AP/EAD while i am out of US working for US firm and getting paid in US salary but work location in India?

    Thanks,

    Mickey





    full moon wallpaper. full moon and lunar effects
  • full moon and lunar effects



  • xela
    11-11 10:04 AM
    Can any one explain to me why EB3 ROW does not move at all.
    There cannot be that many 2002 cases left in that category??????
    Just seems strange to me.



    more...


    full moon wallpaper. Wallpaper image:
  • Wallpaper image:



  • GCchakravyuh
    07-17 01:53 AM
    great news.

    new important points:
    1."Also under discussion is whether green cards that have gone unused in previous years could be used this year. As a result, one possible scenario is that the number of high-skilled workers who gain permanent residency in the U.S. this year could swell to more than twice the historical level. "They've got to do something," says one congressional staffer close to the discussions. "

    2."Perhaps the most acute pressure on the Bush Administration is coming from Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.),...the last thing the Administration wants is for the details of the "bureaucratic, nightmarish snafu" to become public"

    Just hoping that by some miracle tomorrows news is even better than expected.

    BTW its the title of the article which says its all "The Gandhi Protests Pay Off". Please note its not something like "Govt yields under threat of law suits and immigrants protests"

    the celebration of point 1) above gets contradicted by the passimistic fact written at the end of same article : :(
    (((But that idea may face long odds. AILA's Kuck says that current law prohibits green cards from one year to be used in other years. And he thinks there is no appetite in either Congress or the White House for writing new pro-immigration legislation, after the comprehensive immigration reform proposal went down in flames earlier this summer. "I don't think they'd touch the issue with a 10-foot pole," says Kuck. "This issue has become radioactive." )))





    2010 Full moon Wallpaper full moon wallpaper. Full Moon Wallpaper
  • Full Moon Wallpaper



  • uslegals
    08-20 04:41 PM
    Thank your for ur reply....What about I-129 petition & withdrawal letter...Is there anything that protects me which states that i have a right to get a copy of documents - petition, letter, etc,...from employer. Can somebody point me in the right direction to so that i have a case in point.!
    Thanks!



    more...


    full moon wallpaper. Dark Knight Moon wallpaper
  • Dark Knight Moon wallpaper



  • vparam
    10-31 11:25 PM
    Are you sure that you do not fall in any of the 4 category, since one refers to date of birth...





    hair Devil MayCry 4 Wallpaper full moon wallpaper. Full Moon
  • Full Moon



  • deardar
    09-28 02:54 PM
    How long did it take for you after filing the FOIA to get the concerned documents ?



    more...


    full moon wallpaper. Full Moon wo Sagashite Anime
  • Full Moon wo Sagashite Anime



  • vdokka
    09-12 09:59 AM
    Hi Raj,

    Thanks for your reply !
    I appreciate your help.

    Regards,
    Krishna.





    hot cactus, night, full moon full moon wallpaper. is a resized wallpaper,
  • is a resized wallpaper,



  • martinvisalaw
    07-28 11:50 AM
    Is there a maximum limit for duration one can stay away from USA and come back on Advance Parole ?

    No, no maximum. You just have to have had the AP in hand when you left the US.



    more...


    house fullmoon wallpaper by full moon wallpaper. full moon wallpaper. moon,moon
  • full moon wallpaper. moon,moon



  • maniac
    08-07 03:08 PM
    Make sure you take landing papers to US embassy with you to prove that you entered Canada legally. There should not be any problems.





    tattoo full moon and lunar effects full moon wallpaper. Ghost ship series: Full moon
  • Ghost ship series: Full moon



  • Michael chertoff
    07-22 10:51 AM
    Pappu:

    Why cant you just remove the feature of red/green dot completely. just ban the person directly if he/she is misusing this forum..

    See after ten twenty minutes I will have RED DOT.

    here if you say anything which moderator does not want to hear, you will get red dot or may be just banned.

    for example last week i just asked my question in Free Q/A , did not got answer but i had to say sorry to Pappu just to stay in this forum.

    I know man you can ban me from this forum anytime.

    Just my views.

    Please delete it if you dont like post.....sorry.

    MC



    more...


    pictures Wallpaper image: full moon wallpaper. Full Moon Above the Rolling
  • Full Moon Above the Rolling



  • rajuram
    04-26 10:16 PM
    does anyone know when CIR will be discussed in the house and in the Senate?





    dresses is a resized wallpaper, full moon wallpaper. blue queen full moon graphic
  • blue queen full moon graphic



  • roseball
    02-09 03:08 PM
    Hi,

    My spouse is working on H1-B in Los Angeles. His company acquired another company in Bay Area, so now he wants to work out of Bay Area, from this acquired company's office.
    1. Does he need to file a transfer memorandum ?
    2. WIll there be a change in wages ?
    3. Are there any other steps before he starts to work in BayArea ?

    Please help.

    Thanks.

    If the new place of employment is more than 50 miles, then a new LCA has to be obtained. In your case, your parent company might also have to file a Successor of Interest petition for your H1 depending on the terms of acquisition (irrespective of whether you move to bay area or not).



    more...


    makeup Dark Knight Moon wallpaper full moon wallpaper. fullmoon wallpaper by
  • fullmoon wallpaper by



  • browncow
    06-06 02:04 PM
    Saturn has plants to produce cars, BUT NO TECHNOLOGY OF THEIR OWN. NO R&D.

    Saturn sells rebranded-rebadged OPEL (GM - EUROPE, now sold to Magna) Vehicles.

    While Jaguar and Land Rover are very strong brands with their own technologies and research & design capabilities. Besides Tata bought those brands when Rupee was historically high (below 40 per USD). So I don't think Tata made any mistakes.

    I think it is Mahindra who is making mistake by not buying Hummer or Volvo or Saturn. I am very excited to see first Indian Vehicle to be sold in US i.e. Mahindra in 2009. No matter what, I will be the first to buy one.

    Mahindra has been selling farm vehicles, tractors and stuff, in the USA for quite some time now. I doubt if you want to buy a tractor.





    girlfriend Ghost ship series: Full moon full moon wallpaper. beautiful cloudy full moon
  • beautiful cloudy full moon



  • ram04
    01-28 10:49 PM
    It seems we are in synch.
    Sep 04

    MTR approved in December 09.

    RFE for EVL on 23 rd Jan 23 rd.

    Replying this week.

    Let us see what is in store.





    hairstyles Full Moon wo Sagashite Anime full moon wallpaper. Moon Photo, Full Moon
  • Moon Photo, Full Moon



  • yestogc
    05-21 12:02 AM
    This debate is very old one and no one talks about the refinement of EB GC process





    ebizash
    02-06 11:50 AM
    I was in the same boat last year when I was being promoted and was given 16% increase and a change of title. So my HR asked our immi attorney about any issues (my I-140 was already applied and pending at that time). My attorneys said that there is no issue for H1 as well as GC but they said that they have to file an amended H1-B petition for the promotion, change of title and pay hike.

    I reasearched at that time, if filing amended H1-B was requirement from USCIS or if the attorneys were playing safe. I found out that USCIS does suggest filing an amended petition if there is a significant change in salary or job duties. Now just like AC21 rule, this is also vague and depends on the interpreation of the attorney. So I agreed with my HR and they filed the amended petition (did I have any other option anyways :) ). Since then my I-140 has been approved.

    I will post some links when I have some time. Let me know if you have any question that I can help you with based on my experience and research.





    rajarao
    08-19 03:01 PM
    I have submitted 3 affidavits and non-availability certificate, but NSC sent RFE asking for oldest evidence of birth
    a. medical records with child and both parents name
    b. hospital records with child and both parents name
    c. census records with child and both parents name
    d. school records with child and both parents name
    e. religious records with child and both parents name for naming ceremony.

    I do not have any of them, at the most the school record is 10th grade with only fathers name.
    Any ideas?,. Lawyer says its OK, send whatever is available and write an explanation why any of the above can't be obtained.


    --------------------------------
    EB2- India/
    PD: June 2004
    RD; July 1 2007