lost
02-07 08:56 AM
this is sad. it will give a bad name to india.
btw, what religious persecution are they talking about?
btw, what religious persecution are they talking about?
wallpaper Dianna Agron has been
mtsaha
08-09 11:12 AM
Hi,
I am concurrently filing I-485 with I-140 (already e-filed).
The instructions say that I need to write "alien receipt number"
behind my 2 photos that need to be submitted with i-485.
What is this "alien receipt number"?
Thanks for any help!
mtsaha
I am concurrently filing I-485 with I-140 (already e-filed).
The instructions say that I need to write "alien receipt number"
behind my 2 photos that need to be submitted with i-485.
What is this "alien receipt number"?
Thanks for any help!
mtsaha
theoyilma
09-10 03:03 PM
Thanks dummgelauft
My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.
What a relief !!!
Thank you so much again !!!!
Theo
My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.
What a relief !!!
Thank you so much again !!!!
Theo
2011 have you seen Dianna Agron; dianna agron eyes. that dianna agron#39;s eyes; that dianna agron#39;s eyes
pt326bc
09-28 09:03 AM
It is possible that the employer may sue you. But since you would be finding a new job, you can always ask your new employer to give you a sign-on bonus which will be equal to or greater than the expenses demanded by your present employer.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
You say your employer is paying you very little. Is it the same as what is mentioned in Labor Cert or your H1 petition?
If that is the case you could actually contact DOL/USCIS and report him for fraud. This also involved some risk on your part if your current pay is less than what is mentioned on H1 petition.
Alternatively if you get better pay with your new employer then you could use that to pay your current employer (wouldn't be more than $5000 if you are paying him the going rate for GC). Would be a lot less hassle that way.
Anyway most people pay for their green card procesing out of their own pocket. So don't think of the employer paying your GC as free lunch :)
Regards.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
You say your employer is paying you very little. Is it the same as what is mentioned in Labor Cert or your H1 petition?
If that is the case you could actually contact DOL/USCIS and report him for fraud. This also involved some risk on your part if your current pay is less than what is mentioned on H1 petition.
Alternatively if you get better pay with your new employer then you could use that to pay your current employer (wouldn't be more than $5000 if you are paying him the going rate for GC). Would be a lot less hassle that way.
Anyway most people pay for their green card procesing out of their own pocket. So don't think of the employer paying your GC as free lunch :)
Regards.
more...
virtual55
05-03 07:01 AM
^^^^^

inspectorfox
09-16 12:49 AM
I agree that the DC rally is a critical event but I think I am loosing interest in this online forum. I guess the forum moderators may be busy with organizing the DC event. It's time for a clean up act. I am urging members to stop posting so many unnecessary and irrelevant threads. We all understand the importance of this rally. Peace!
more...
veni001
11-05 06:55 AM
Can employer revoke 140?? It is not a visa. Ofcourse they will have to revoke an H1b, however, what is the argument that you have that indicates that employer should revoke 140?
140 once approved belongs to the employee and can be revoked only if some fraud has been commited or rather some serious mistake. Otherwise all the employer is supposed to do is to abandon the process further or inother words they will not continue to the next stage (485) if PD were to become current.
This is what I get from watching several discussions on various forums. If you have other information please post.
Employer can withdraw/revoke/notify USCUS he is no longer sponsor for that particular employee for the position, similar to H1B. You better check with good immigration attorney.
140 once approved belongs to the employee and can be revoked only if some fraud has been commited or rather some serious mistake. Otherwise all the employer is supposed to do is to abandon the process further or inother words they will not continue to the next stage (485) if PD were to become current.
This is what I get from watching several discussions on various forums. If you have other information please post.
Employer can withdraw/revoke/notify USCUS he is no longer sponsor for that particular employee for the position, similar to H1B. You better check with good immigration attorney.
2010 Dianna Agron Eyes.
pappu
02-10 10:42 AM
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/FREQUENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS/AC21_FAQ
We have created this area for the topic. You can also add useful info to it to help others.
We have created this area for the topic. You can also add useful info to it to help others.
more...
go_guy123
07-14 09:51 AM
easy way out :) mexico to san diego
Another addition....Mexico to San Diego and claim to be Cuban.....and GC is on the way.
Another addition....Mexico to San Diego and claim to be Cuban.....and GC is on the way.
hair Hair Colour-Dark Blonde Eye
logiclife
03-10 01:44 AM
Friends,
I have had 10+ members sign up so far.
This is as important as the fund raising. The same group of contributors cannot contribute all the time, please join the effort to bring more people in by signing up in the Membership drive. Just email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you a 5 page pdf document to get your started.
More members means:
Bigger organization.
More funds to pay for lobbying.
More faxes and emails to congress when the time comes for grassroots advocacy.
Thanks,
Jay.
I have had 10+ members sign up so far.
This is as important as the fund raising. The same group of contributors cannot contribute all the time, please join the effort to bring more people in by signing up in the Membership drive. Just email me at jay@immigrationvoice.org so that I can send you a 5 page pdf document to get your started.
More members means:
Bigger organization.
More funds to pay for lobbying.
More faxes and emails to congress when the time comes for grassroots advocacy.
Thanks,
Jay.
more...
indio0617
07-20 10:43 AM
I got a brilliant idea guys, I am sure it is not new but it looks now is the right time to pursue it.
Apparently it would be very difficult to fight FBI namechek delays. After USCIS was swamped with a pile of cases due to visa retrogression fiasco the processing times most probably will increase significantly. The visa retrogression is going to be reinstated.
Also there is a great injustice to those who had to go through the BEC black hole.
I think everybody agrees that the current green card process is a lottery where winners get everything in a couple of months and losers wait sometimes 10 years. (Yes I know such cases).
So how to fix all this in a way that it would not affect negatively anybody?
The answer might be very simple: Count the time spent waiting in the administration created lines towards citizenship. In other words the 5 year count starts not when one get the green card but from one�s priority date. After all it is not the immigrant's fault that he has the same name as someone who saw a suspicious person on the plane and was questioned by FBI as a witness.
This would PARTIALLY restore justice without punishing anybody.
USCIS will be happy as it would take off some pressure from their delays.
Legislators are happy as more people will be able to vote for them.
Immigration lawyers are happy as the measure would not take away their revenue, in fact it may even increase it.
All those who say in numerous interviews on TV �.. we are a nation of immigrants and we support LEGAL immigration but we do not want amnesty�� are happy or would have to admit that they are happy to save the face.
The current losers in immigration process would automatically catch up (almost) with the luckiest ones.
Immigrationvoice will be happy as I am sure many current waiters and even those who already got their green cards would contribute to support the measure.
Anti immigrants are NOT UNHAPPY since the measure does not increase the number of immigrants.
Employers are NOT UNHAPPY since the measure does not affect them in any way.
If immigrationvoice has desire and resources to suggest and support a measure to the legislature it better concentrate on this rather that on something like �� make FBI report namecheck results to the applicants..�.
Of course it would require changes to the current legislature but I cannot imagine that somebody would come out with a sensible reason against it.
sbdol:
IV core has thought about this specific proposal before and it is already on our radar. Thanks for suggesting though.
Apparently it would be very difficult to fight FBI namechek delays. After USCIS was swamped with a pile of cases due to visa retrogression fiasco the processing times most probably will increase significantly. The visa retrogression is going to be reinstated.
Also there is a great injustice to those who had to go through the BEC black hole.
I think everybody agrees that the current green card process is a lottery where winners get everything in a couple of months and losers wait sometimes 10 years. (Yes I know such cases).
So how to fix all this in a way that it would not affect negatively anybody?
The answer might be very simple: Count the time spent waiting in the administration created lines towards citizenship. In other words the 5 year count starts not when one get the green card but from one�s priority date. After all it is not the immigrant's fault that he has the same name as someone who saw a suspicious person on the plane and was questioned by FBI as a witness.
This would PARTIALLY restore justice without punishing anybody.
USCIS will be happy as it would take off some pressure from their delays.
Legislators are happy as more people will be able to vote for them.
Immigration lawyers are happy as the measure would not take away their revenue, in fact it may even increase it.
All those who say in numerous interviews on TV �.. we are a nation of immigrants and we support LEGAL immigration but we do not want amnesty�� are happy or would have to admit that they are happy to save the face.
The current losers in immigration process would automatically catch up (almost) with the luckiest ones.
Immigrationvoice will be happy as I am sure many current waiters and even those who already got their green cards would contribute to support the measure.
Anti immigrants are NOT UNHAPPY since the measure does not increase the number of immigrants.
Employers are NOT UNHAPPY since the measure does not affect them in any way.
If immigrationvoice has desire and resources to suggest and support a measure to the legislature it better concentrate on this rather that on something like �� make FBI report namecheck results to the applicants..�.
Of course it would require changes to the current legislature but I cannot imagine that somebody would come out with a sensible reason against it.
sbdol:
IV core has thought about this specific proposal before and it is already on our radar. Thanks for suggesting though.
hot Makeup Tip: Rim eyes with
greenguru
02-14 09:44 PM
Hi,
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
more...
house dianna agron eyes. Dianna Agron Board; Dianna Agron Board. matticus008. Mar 20, 07:12 AM
ndswaiting
05-01 06:15 PM
I have been a silent follower of IV for more than a year but this is my first post so be kind :)
I am a full time employee. My 140 was approved in Jan 2008 and I am one of those who missed the July'07 fiasco (as you can see from my PD :().
I am being given an opportunity to join another team in my company. I do not want to impact the GC process but do not want to let go of this opportunity.
The other team is ready to replicate my roles and responsibilities as per my PERM and give me a similar title. My company lawyer believes that this would be the best approach and would not hamper my existing PERM and I140 and I would not have to restart my GC process.
I am reaching out to the collective knowledge base of the IV community for their insights/inputs/comments and red flags to watch out for.
Thanks in advance :)
I am a full time employee. My 140 was approved in Jan 2008 and I am one of those who missed the July'07 fiasco (as you can see from my PD :().
I am being given an opportunity to join another team in my company. I do not want to impact the GC process but do not want to let go of this opportunity.
The other team is ready to replicate my roles and responsibilities as per my PERM and give me a similar title. My company lawyer believes that this would be the best approach and would not hamper my existing PERM and I140 and I would not have to restart my GC process.
I am reaching out to the collective knowledge base of the IV community for their insights/inputs/comments and red flags to watch out for.
Thanks in advance :)
tattoo dianna agron eyes. glee dianna agron tattoo. glee dianna agron tattoo.
p_kumar
01-24 04:38 PM
Hi all,
will appreciate a reply ..I had changed my wifes last name to our married last name (in SSN). her EAD and 485 is in her maiden last name.
will this create an issue when we renew her EAD ? I wanted to renew with our married last name.
Thanks in advance
Ask your lawyer to inform USCIS about the name change.They will send all supporting documents like marraige certificate, drivers license etc. If you want to change it after getting the green card, you will have to file form I-90 and pay $300 fee.
will appreciate a reply ..I had changed my wifes last name to our married last name (in SSN). her EAD and 485 is in her maiden last name.
will this create an issue when we renew her EAD ? I wanted to renew with our married last name.
Thanks in advance
Ask your lawyer to inform USCIS about the name change.They will send all supporting documents like marraige certificate, drivers license etc. If you want to change it after getting the green card, you will have to file form I-90 and pay $300 fee.
more...
pictures DIANNA AGRON#39;S RETRO GLAMOUR
sidkap
10-26 10:19 AM
our receipt numbers also start with SRC08007 and its not showing up online.
checks got cleared on 11th Oct .no ead or receipt yet
checks got cleared on 11th Oct .no ead or receipt yet
dresses Dianna Agron

legal_la
07-17 08:10 PM
So, are we again planning to send flowers or thank you card to Emilio
They are clearing the mess they have created. I agree not many people correct their mistakes, people who do, should be noticed. But that is all we should do.
If not for our fight and raising our "voice" they would never would have even considered it.
So if I were you I would just say thank you to him and instead of spending the money for greeting cards or flowers to emilio, I would be donating it immigrationvoice which will help our voice grow even stronger.
They are clearing the mess they have created. I agree not many people correct their mistakes, people who do, should be noticed. But that is all we should do.
If not for our fight and raising our "voice" they would never would have even considered it.
So if I were you I would just say thank you to him and instead of spending the money for greeting cards or flowers to emilio, I would be donating it immigrationvoice which will help our voice grow even stronger.
more...
makeup eye sex with dianna agron.
smmakani
04-11 07:19 PM
I think you need to apply for a labour certification a year before a completion of 6 year of H1 period for 7th year extension but in perm you get labour certified within 2 months. Even if you start now you can get your labour and I140 (in premium processing) done before DEC. After then you can leave back to home country and still continue the process as future emplyoment.
I don't know if you become eligible for 7th year extension.
I don't know if you become eligible for 7th year extension.
girlfriend dianna agron eyes. 150K at the Dianna Agron Board; 150K at the Dianna Agron Board. yiyopr. Feb 27, 03:44 PM. I have the developer preview of Mac OS X Lion
perm2gc
11-05 02:31 AM
Guys,
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks,
pan123
You cannot apply for transfer your present H1 to new employer...The kind of documentation required will not available with you at this time..so filing for a new H1 is very good option...
Good Luck !!!
Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.
I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.
Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.
My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?
You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.
Thanks,
pan123
You cannot apply for transfer your present H1 to new employer...The kind of documentation required will not available with you at this time..so filing for a new H1 is very good option...
Good Luck !!!
hairstyles Dianna Agron#39;s Edgy Smoky Eye
solaris27
02-29 08:32 AM
its common RFF for 140.
Just ask your company to provide all required docs .
Just ask your company to provide all required docs .
dallasdude
05-08 02:20 PM
It's well worth the risk now that EB2 is back to 2000. But talk to your attorney and see what he thinks is best for you and your family. I would go ahead and file for EB1 if I were you.
rayoflight
05-05 06:30 PM
I see that you are a Senior Member. Isn't it time to upgrade your status to "Donor" :)