Popular Post

beavis and butthead wallpaper_11

images eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. old beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. more
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. more



  • andycool
    11-17 08:35 AM
    Thanks. Where did you get the info on what docs to carry? Was it at the Texas DPS website?

    I applied for DL for me and for my wife too..

    the documents are same what were mentioned above...

    If you are applying for a transfer from other state ...

    Make sure that
    1)you have your vehicle registered in TX ,
    2) carry 2 proof of address .
    3) carry proof of insurance ( they ask for this :confused:)
    4) and carry your employment letter ....some times they insist on this .

    Hope this helps





    wallpaper eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. more beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. and utthead wallpaper_11.
  • and utthead wallpaper_11.



  • desi485
    06-08 03:04 PM
    Mahindra has been selling farm vehicles, tractors and stuff, in the USA for quite some time now. I doubt if you want to buy a tractor.

    http://blogs.cars.com/.a/6a00d83451b3c669e2011570a0091a970b-800wi

    Yeah, they do sell tractors and have second highest market share. However I was talking about their pickup and SUV going to be introduced in next few months.

    The derogatory comments, everytime some one talks about vehicle made in india (or any third world country) by readers motivates me more to buy one.

    http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2009/05/mahindra-pickup-still-coming-in-2009.html





    beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. and utthead wallpaper_11.
  • and utthead wallpaper_11.



  • kondur_007
    12-07 03:39 PM
    Consular processing itself will happen when date is currentl. However, there is a form that your friend can fill out (which basically moves I 140 from USCIS to another agency which I think is called National visa/benefit center, which in turn sends it to consular post once the date is current.

    In other words, your friend will have to get out of 485 line and ask for I 140 to be put in another line (for consular processing) and wait for PD to become current.

    During this entire time, the prospective employer should have empty position for the candidate and good faith intention to hire him permanently once he gets is GC. Also, they may send RFE to employer to explain how will he manage for next several years before your friend can join the firm. As long as prospective employer answers all these to their satisfaction, your friend can still get his GC once his PD becomes current (via consular processing).





    2011 and utthead wallpaper_11. beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead



  • jsb
    11-14 11:51 AM
    EAD and AP for me and spouse are online. I-485's are still not online, although FP notices are received.



    more...


    beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead
  • eavis and utthead



  • baleraosreedhar
    11-09 05:20 PM
    Hi all,
    Thanks a lot for ur responses
    I got the courtesy copy ,i will contact my wifes employer again to send me the copy of i797 the attorney received.





    beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. facebook
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. facebook



  • honge_kamyaab
    02-01 12:33 PM
    Is anyone here familiar with Canadian PR landing process. What does it mean
    to "land"?

    I got approved PR papers from Canada. They gave a deadline to land in Canada
    before which I am planning to go to Canada. I work in US now and plan to return after landing. How many days does it take to complete this process.

    Suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead
  • eavis and utthead



  • gc28262
    02-10 11:06 AM
    When using AC21, In case of RFE on I1485, do we need to have a copy of approved I-140 ?

    Or is the receipt number enough ?





    2010 and utthead wallpaper_11. beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. old
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. old



  • qplearn
    12-03 12:45 PM
    I have been thru K-1 crap and finally got my wife here from vietnam. I only have one last thing to say to you all......you should ALL be working for the red tape system. No one willing to take a second and offer ANY useful advice, which was my query. Instead I have not filled out the proper form, crossed all the T's and dotted the I's and can't get any help...form rejected....NEXT!

    Wonder how you jump into that conclusion about red tape. If you are frustrated with the red tape, that doesn't mean we are causing it. Also, there are several charity organizations that may have suggestions for you.



    more...


    beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead
  • eavis and utthead



  • ArkBird
    12-04 02:33 PM
    Unlikely considering how economy is doing.





    hair eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead
  • eavis and utthead



  • anishNewbie
    01-07 01:56 PM
    I want to apply for my OPT extension. I am currently on 12-month OPT.

    I am too close to my deadline. So guys please reply ASAP.

    I found 2 contradicting information on USCIS website.. Please help..

    USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-765 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c646065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)

    Who Is Eligible to e-File This Form

    Except for those categories listed above, applicants falling in the categories described in Part 2 of Form I-765 Instructions are eligible for electronic filing.

    Category 274a.12(a)

    .. Blah Blah Blah

    (18) L Spouses

    Category 274a.12(c)

    (2) Dependent of TECRO E-1 Nonimmigrant
    (3)(a) Pre-Completion Opt 12 Months
    (3)(b) Post Completion Opt 12 Months
    (3)(c) 17-Month STEM Extension

    Allright so this says WE CAN


    Now look at this link

    USCIS - Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=7d316c0b4c3bf110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD)


    Electronic Filing:

    Please note that the option to file Form I-765 electronically for the eligibility category (c)(3)(i) has been disabled. The option to file Form I-765 electronically for the new eligibility categories (c)(3)(A), (c)(3)(B), and (c)(3)(C) is currently not available but will be available shortly. When this option becomes available, an update will be posted to this page. The option to file the Form I-765 for the eligibility codes (c)(3)(ii) and (c)(3)(iii) remains in effect.

    From above it says, WE CAN'T
    Any ideas any one ??


    Also my another question is with Form I-765
    Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??

    OPTIONS:
    Notice Date
    Receipt Date
    StartDate of Previous OPT
    ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
    Granted Date(How do i know that??)
    Received Date


    Thank you..



    more...


    beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. crazy
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. crazy



  • cooldude
    08-03 10:10 PM
    lin0722554234
    LIN -> Nebraska
    07 -> Year in 2 digits
    225 -> Number of working days since October 1 2006
    5 -> Default for all electronic data
    4234 -> Serial number for the receipts issued on that day starting with 0001.
    lin0722554234
    My question is from where do you get this number?? If they just processed 4,000 odd applications, it's going to take for ever to get the receipts.





    hot eavis and utthead beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11.
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11.



  • maximus777
    05-06 03:44 PM
    bring it on pa, ut, tx (although backing away)
    the more the merrier! This certainly will bring the debates nationally all the time.
    More # of states want to pile on, fed has to step in - with a ferocious appetite :d

    :d



    more...


    house eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. birthday beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. dragon;
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. dragon;



  • bijualex29
    03-24 12:18 PM
    That is my opinion. I may be wrong. I was always under the impression with my 2 cent of brain that 7% of ( Familiy Based+ Emplyment Based ) will be given to each state.
    I try to search every where for clarification. I could not find it. However the language is not clear in the law which states that 7% of 140,000 will be alloted to each state during the fiscal year.

    Can some one share there light on it please.





    tattoo eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. facebook beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. dark brown
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. dark brown



  • xela
    11-11 10:04 AM
    Can any one explain to me why EB3 ROW does not move at all.
    There cannot be that many 2002 cases left in that category??????
    Just seems strange to me.



    more...


    pictures eavis and utthead beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. tattoo
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. tattoo



  • raj1998
    05-16 02:55 PM
    USCIS - NEWS (http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templating/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045 f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)





    dresses eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. lauren
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. lauren



  • GC_1000Watt
    10-12 05:24 PM
    No offence dude. Take it easy. Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess US embassies in India are way strict than the one's in mexico and canada.
    Btw I didn't deserved the red for my last post itsmeabby. Right?



    more...


    makeup eavis and utthead beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. birthday
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. birthday



  • rbharol
    08-19 02:39 AM
    I could find this useful. I am in my 6th year expiring June 1, 2007. My employers are just about to file LC, so I guess being able to process I140 by premium will enable me file for a three year extension before my current stay expires.
    May be they did it for those who are in 6th year and did not file LC 365 day before 6 year expiry.. Now they can file LC in perm get approval fast and then get Premium 140 to get 3 year extension on H1B.





    girlfriend eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. dark brown beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and



  • Robert Kumar
    03-17 11:19 AM
    Any recent experiences please.
    How easy or difficult is it.

    Is it any different in Chennai or in Hyd.

    I heard different things like some employer memo or something. Is it related to stamping.
    If it is, please share your receent stamping experiences.

    Is Canada better.,

    Thank you
    Bobby.





    hairstyles eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. crazy beavis and butthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. love
  • eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. eavis and utthead wallpaper_11. love



  • kprgroup
    02-01 11:33 AM
    Update on H1B Extension

    Applied back in August and got RFE last month. Replied RFE with copy of 485 receipt and copy MTR approval and got 3 years extension until 2013.

    Thanks Ann
    KPR





    mallu
    12-16 03:53 PM
    USCIS refuses to give this data to anybody. They are not willing to give any break up.
    The sky will fall down if they do that





    beppenyc
    04-27 02:45 PM
    I was watching an interview with John McCain on larry king live 2 or 3 days ago. Mccain said that an immigration bill would be introduced in the senate in a week or two which would focus on border security first, i am not sure what that means, focusiing on border security first, good or bad for us? would that mean our provisions will be moved to a later stage where border security is ratified first before anything can happen etc etc which is what anti-immigrants want.
    No, it means that the bill will have some trigger or benchmark before any legalization for the undocumented workers.