Popular Post

3d shapes names

images 3d shapes names of solids 3d shapes names. designs 3d shapes names
  • designs 3d shapes names



  • JunRN
    12-17 07:37 PM
    It your decision and must get a good lawyer. If I were you, I will file AC21.





    wallpaper designs 3d shapes names 3d shapes names. Thanks for visiting 3D Shapes
  • Thanks for visiting 3D Shapes



  • pappu
    10-07 10:31 AM
    Lou Dobbs has long railed against illegal immigration and the employers who hire undocumented workers. Dobbs generated controversy � and faced boycotts � for attacking "illegal aliens" as host of a nightly CNN show. And since leaving the network in December, Dobbs has kept talking about the issue in interviews, in which he's also left open the possibility of running for senator or president.
    Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101007/cm_yblog_upshot/report-lou-dobbs-employed-undocumented-immigrants)


    But Dobbs might want to pause before making illegal immigration a signature campaign issue: At least five illegal immigrants have reportedly worked on his properties.

    The liberal Nation magazine, in a yearlong investigation conducted with the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, found that "Dobbs has relied for years on undocumented labor for the upkeep of his multimillion-dollar estates and the horses he keeps for his 22-year-old daughter, Hillary, a champion show jumper."

    The Nation's Isabel Macdonald writes that while Dobbs has bashed employers for hiring immigrants without papers, he "has been far from vigilant about the status of workers laboring on his own properties." (The Nation has long editorialized against Dobbs and those who agree with him on immigration.)

    Dobbs owns a 300-acre estate in Sussex, N.J., and a winter home in West Palm Beach, Fla. His daughter keeps five show horses worth about $1 million each at several stables; the horses are owned by the Dobbs Group, of which Lou Dobbs is president.

    Macdonald spoke with several immigrants who were employed to work on winter property and helped with the upkeep of Dobbs' horses at stables in Vermont and Florida. "I looked after Dobbs' horses while I was illegal," said one man. Another worker said that he believed Hillary Dobbs knew they didn't have papers. (The workers did not give their real names for fear of deportation.)

    Macdonald wrote that another worker worked on the garden at Dobbs' Florida property. On one occasion, that worker said, Lou Dobbs � who referred to himself as "Luis" � instructed him in Spanish to talk to his boss about moving a specific plant. Macdonald interviewed other immigrants who worked at the holiday home.

    Hillary Dobbs did not comment for the article. And Lou Dobbs, through a radio producer on "The Lou Dobbs Show," declined to comment. Robert Zeller, Dobbs' attorney, said Dobbs would answer questions only on his live radio show; the Nation agreed to be on the show, but only after publication.

    Dobbs has not yet responded to a request from The Upshot to discuss the allegations, which are sure to get attention given the commentator's very public views on the subject. The Nation compiled a video of Dobbs' past statements:





    3d shapes names. 3d Shapes And Names.
  • 3d Shapes And Names.



  • IAspire
    02-20 11:54 PM
    Hi All
    I am very confused with the entire Green Card process. Any help will be much appreciated. I will give a background.

    I have an experience of almost 6 years and work in an reputed Indian IT firm on H1B for a US bank. I am working in US on H1B for past 4 years. My wife is doing an MBA from a reputed US university on H4 visa.

    What Employment Based Green Card category am I eligible for? How long does it take to get EAD approval from the beginning of the process? Can my wife work only after the EAD is approved?

    Regards
    IAspire





    2011 Thanks for visiting 3D Shapes 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names.
  • 3d shapes names.



  • snathan
    05-13 11:32 PM
    Hi Ruban,

    I also have my H1B extension on Sep 09. Your replies are straight to the point and very clear. Thanks for you help and support.

    When you find the answer is helpful, please click the thank you button for the attorney. It will add points for them.

    Thanks



    more...


    3d shapes names. •Click to Identify 3D Shapes.
  • •Click to Identify 3D Shapes.



  • husker
    09-30 12:11 PM
    :confused:
    All,
    Just curious to know how will a FP notice help. If you get an FP notice how useful is that, its just one process. Or am I missing something. I did receive ASC notice from TCS, I think its moved from NSC to TSC (not really following what is going on, lawyer not giving information). Should I be happy?! I have not received any AP or EAD notice.





    3d shapes names. 3d shapes names.
  • 3d shapes names.



  • gc_on_demand
    07-14 10:04 AM
    I have my I 140 approved and No I 485 has been filled yet. My brother became US citizen so I would like to file for I 130.

    As there is no guarantee in Employment based immigration journey ( layoff , denial etc.. ) I strongly prefer to have I 130 filled. Is there any risk of filling both ?



    more...


    3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. Printables 3D Shapes; Printables 3D Shapes. iJohnHenry
  • 3d shapes names. Printables 3D Shapes; Printables 3D Shapes. iJohnHenry



  • softcrowd
    03-12 08:58 PM
    This year, BusinessWeek published the PT MBA rankings. But in my view, there is no real market value for PT MBA Rankings. Employers/Recruiters don't really care for PT MBA rankings & they in fact still go with the same FT MBA ranking perception...

    BTW, here is one excellent article that tries to consolidate the US MBA Rankings given by various media agencies into one list...

    http://www.dealmaven.com/community/blogs/student/archive/2007/08/15/mba-admissions-101-mba-rankings.aspx





    2010 3d Shapes And Names. 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names of solids
  • 3d shapes names of solids



  • raysaikat
    11-14 10:57 PM
    i am not a lawyer and may be mistaken, but i was told that if one's spouse is using EAD, then you must be in EAD status and cannot be in H1 status (since then dependent spouse would be in H4 status and cannot work).
    Can anyone confirm this?

    best,
    -andy

    It is the other way.

    If the spouse has EAD and wishes to be in AOS, then the primary applicant can be either on H1-B or on EAD; it does not matter.

    If the spouse has no EAD (so that s/he has to be on H-4), or for whatever reason wants to remain in H-4, then the primary applicant must be on H1-B.



    more...


    3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. all 3d shapes names. umbriell
  • 3d shapes names. all 3d shapes names. umbriell



  • desighee
    02-25 12:43 PM
    Hi Friends..I am staying in MD and i am H4 visa holder..and i have international driving license with me.. Let me know how can i get the driving license in MD and what is the processes..

    I don't know where u stay in MD but if u are near Baltimore don't got to Baltimore MVA.
    Go to the one in ESSEX.My wife had too many issues at Baltimore MVA but essex people were very nice and had a seperate person dealing with licensing issues for visa people.





    hair 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. is all+3d+shapes+names; is all+3d+shapes+names
  • 3d shapes names. is all+3d+shapes+names; is all+3d+shapes+names



  • jonty_11
    02-14 03:59 PM
    This is where the whole Retro mess starts, people trying to bypass the system. Read the Requirements and if your employer/attorney thinks u qualify , u do otherwise, dont screw up the system.



    more...


    3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. shapes and 3d
  • 3d shapes names. shapes and 3d



  • chalamurariusa
    04-28 10:08 AM
    Sorry to be posting on this thread I am new to this and I genuinely tried to look to post a new thread but in vain.
    We applied for our GC in aug 2007. Recd a RFE for I 693 Skin test for TB on april 16th 2009. We still hv to reply to the RFE.My elder son is over 21 and is on AOS and today on the online status we saw a message.

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On April 22, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    He too had recd the RFE for TB skin test. We are really worried as to what cld this mean. Has anyone ever recd a message like this. Please someone advise as to what it cld be





    hot •Click to Identify 3D Shapes. 3d shapes names. Complements the 3D Shapes
  • Complements the 3D Shapes



  • nightowl76
    03-04 04:19 PM
    narendra_modi = troll alert

    reasons: first post, missing info, irrelevant post



    more...


    house 3d shapes names. 2d And 3d Shapes Worksheets 3d shapes names. names of 3d shapes 1 face:
  • names of 3d shapes 1 face:



  • unknown123
    01-02 07:34 PM
    Hello All,
    Just curious and needed your opinion. My wife has a valid H4 status until 2010 (no visa but petition approved). She used her EAD card for all of 5 days about a year ago and then has not worked since then. I am confused if I need to apply for renewal of her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country considering having used EAD for 5 days might have triggered her out of H4 status. Any thoughts on this? Do i need to renew her EAD to maintain her legal status in the country even with a valid H4 petition until 2010? We also have 485 petition filed and pending over 180 days. I am wondering if it is required for a person with 485 pending for over 180 days to always maintain a valid EAD card even though they are not employeed. Thank you all in advance.
    No it is not required to maintain valid EAD if you are in AOS.





    tattoo 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. 3D shapes and their names.
  • 3d shapes names. 3D shapes and their names.



  • chanduv23
    09-17 03:18 PM
    Chanduv23,

    I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
    You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
    "Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"

    best

    Definitely - thanks.

    We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.

    I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.

    Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.

    Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter

    When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children

    Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.

    Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on

    Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.

    All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.

    So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task

    Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.



    more...


    pictures 3d shapes names. Printables 3D Shapes; Printables 3D Shapes. iJohnHenry 3d shapes names. we 3d+shapes+names+and+
  • we 3d+shapes+names+and+



  • go_guy123
    03-04 10:06 AM
    We guys were discussing proposal for 485 adjudication during retrogession and these guys(USCIS) are moving backwards. Man..when this will end?

    USCIS never talked about "proposal for 485 adjudication during retrogression"
    People were writing their fantasies on this newsgroup





    dresses Complements the 3D Shapes 3d shapes names. 3D GEOMETRIC SHAPES AND NAMES
  • 3D GEOMETRIC SHAPES AND NAMES



  • dreamworld
    06-02 09:04 PM
    The video clip has been posted on the website and the link is

    www.ktvu.com/video/9315563/index.html?taf=fran

    Great job IV and Pratik !!!

    Well said!!!



    more...


    makeup 3d shapes names. all 3d shapes names. umbriell 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. 2d And 3d Shapes Worksheets
  • 3d shapes names. 2d And 3d Shapes Worksheets



  • vin13
    01-15 12:42 PM
    We had an emergency and got our AP approved and collected it at the USCIS office. We left US the very next day. We had no issues returning back. So i think you should be OK.

    Lets assume that USCIS mailed it the same day and you got it in a couple of days. :rolleyes:

    I personally think you should be OK based on your approval dates.





    girlfriend 3d shapes names. 3D shapes and their names. 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. find d shape names learn; find d shape names learn
  • 3d shapes names. find d shape names learn; find d shape names learn



  • Libra
    11-15 11:49 AM
    It's looks like all the members in MN got their GC's already.





    hairstyles 3d shapes names. shapes and 3d 3d shapes names. 3d shapes names. all free shape names for; all free shape names for
  • 3d shapes names. all free shape names for; all free shape names for



  • GC_Optimist
    12-17 06:49 PM
    Most of the states had processed RIR cases till May 2002. N.J (05/2002) and
    NY (10/2001) before all the applications were sent to BEC. So most of the
    Applicants with these dates must have already got their Green Cards . Some of my friends with these dates have already got their GC some 1 year back.

    It is Non-RIR cases which had 04/2001 processing times with NJ , NY being the states which were backlogged. It is these applications which would be
    causing these delays. How many percentage of EB1 , EB2 , EB3
    (Employement Category) applications might be in this process. ? If there are
    less number of applications then Processing Dates may move forward to
    2002 / 2003 for India.





    dealsnet
    01-05 08:16 AM
    If your extension paper come with I-94 attached, take it and staple it on your passport. (That is your new I-94). White paper need to keep in safe place. If it is expired, no value for it.

    Hello:

    I have a last minute doubt - my H1B stamp on the passport is expired, so is the white I94 card. I have a valid I797 extension.

    Can I use automatic revalidation? I am in doubt because the white I94 card is expired and I will have to present it to the officer at the port of entry.

    Thanks.





    waiting_4_gc
    07-18 10:49 AM
    This is a personal Message from me TO the IV Core and its founder.People can keep it alive by thanking the core.

    I Thank the Core and Aman for their dedication, support, campaigns and whatever they have done to bring about the latest development and a big big releif to everyone in the Legal community.
    While all other web sites and forums were just picking things from IV , IV was leading in updating and keeping the members informed about each and every development.I am sure they had been primarily instrumental in getting this done.The issue has and their effort has not only given this releif but have brought the burning issue to the limelight and in the eyes of lawmakers and the Govt, which will now lead to a larger and sustainable solution to the IV community.
    I once again THANK each of the IV Core members and other members for really making the IV a force to reckon with...

    THANKS AND REGARDS

    Thanks, IV. Again, you guys are great and this is a great achievement from you.

    I'm really impressed and donated $100.00.