chanduv23
07-31 05:33 PM
I personally think, contacting lawyer for tracking number is not breach of contract.
Try your HR first, give some time. Then sseend a decent reminder - tell them how important it is say ur wife has to travel etc...
Then send some pleasant emails to lawyer office, call them. Copy your HR also.
Try your HR first, give some time. Then sseend a decent reminder - tell them how important it is say ur wife has to travel etc...
Then send some pleasant emails to lawyer office, call them. Copy your HR also.
wallpaper zac efron tattoo 2011.
valuablehurdle
09-11 04:15 PM
http://www.livemint.com/2007/09/11122655/Indian-IT-professionals-in-US.html
apnair2002
05-02 06:21 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2011 zac efron wallpaper 2011.
nviren
04-28 04:20 PM
Isn't this the same proposed rule that was published on Feb 14 in Federal Register and the comment period ended on Apr 14th?
In www.immigration-law.com, go to breaking news section and take a look at posting on 4/12/05.
Or
Go here
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx?Weeks=4
and look at the posting for date 4/10/05
I guess DOL has not come out with the analysis of the comments received and its final stand yet.
Let me know if I am missing something here.
In www.immigration-law.com, go to breaking news section and take a look at posting on 4/12/05.
Or
Go here
http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx?Weeks=4
and look at the posting for date 4/10/05
I guess DOL has not come out with the analysis of the comments received and its final stand yet.
Let me know if I am missing something here.
more...

ibmguy
04-07 04:48 PM
I'm in my 9th year of H1B which is going to expire in about six months. My employer is suggesting to extend H1B and not use or extend EAD. Based on your experience and knowledge please post your advise. If a post like this already exists, please point me to that. I could not find one easily. Thanks a lot.

hopelessGC
04-16 02:52 PM
Need advise - bumping this up...
Many of you must have filed for their AP - can you please share with me what is the best and the safest way to get my application to USCIS?
I was looking for some tracking to know the app got delivered and do it overnight so it gets there in a day.
Wasn't sure if UPS/fed-ex delivers to PO box addresses or should I just stick to USPS?
Also, whether some kind of delivery tracking can be done on PO box addresses?
Please advise folks... Thanks in advance for your help!
I filed my AP online and mailed documents via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. No issues of any kind. AP was approved in approx. 45 days, I believe.
Many of you must have filed for their AP - can you please share with me what is the best and the safest way to get my application to USCIS?
I was looking for some tracking to know the app got delivered and do it overnight so it gets there in a day.
Wasn't sure if UPS/fed-ex delivers to PO box addresses or should I just stick to USPS?
Also, whether some kind of delivery tracking can be done on PO box addresses?
Please advise folks... Thanks in advance for your help!
I filed my AP online and mailed documents via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. No issues of any kind. AP was approved in approx. 45 days, I believe.
more...
dan19
02-20 10:30 AM
Hello all,
My I-140 (EB3) is already approved through my present company.
I am about to start the 6th year (final year) of my H1 soon. I want to change my job and apply through EB2 as EB3 has almost stopped moving.
My case is like this:
PD: 2002-Oct India/ROW
Category: EB3
H1 (6 year ends): June 2008
My questions are:
1. First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?
2. Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
3. Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
Thanks,
Dan
My I-140 (EB3) is already approved through my present company.
I am about to start the 6th year (final year) of my H1 soon. I want to change my job and apply through EB2 as EB3 has almost stopped moving.
My case is like this:
PD: 2002-Oct India/ROW
Category: EB3
H1 (6 year ends): June 2008
My questions are:
1. First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?
2. Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?
3. Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.
Thanks,
Dan
2010 zac efron 2011 shirtless
sathishav
02-21 02:11 PM
The timing also depends on which country you belong to. Fill out he profile as much as possible. That helps a bit.
more...
priderock
05-31 03:52 PM
Looks great. So how does it go with this amendment? Has it been ordered to lie on the table or sit up straight in a chair?
From the status message it is referred to judiciary committee. So I guess, it is not killed yet.
From the status message it is referred to judiciary committee. So I guess, it is not killed yet.
hair zac efron wallpaper 2011. zac

zCool
04-01 10:36 PM
This is where you start showing streaks of schizophrenia ..
What do you hope to achieve?? that they will send your 485 to some "experienced" IO???
First..
None has ANY idea what's going on inside of USCIS.. by one account something like 30% of experienced adjudicators quit last year!
Second..
Even if lets say you get what you want.. what would that achieve??? ultimately your case gets decided on its merit..
But chances are people like you.. you will put another question and then 1 more and then 1 more..
What do you hope to achieve?? that they will send your 485 to some "experienced" IO???
First..
None has ANY idea what's going on inside of USCIS.. by one account something like 30% of experienced adjudicators quit last year!
Second..
Even if lets say you get what you want.. what would that achieve??? ultimately your case gets decided on its merit..
But chances are people like you.. you will put another question and then 1 more and then 1 more..
more...
ssdtm
12-11 04:49 PM
Here is good thread that answers most of your questions
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1129&page=6
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1129&page=6
hot house zac efron wallpapers zac
cygent
04-01 07:43 PM
Thanks,
Ok, let me put it this way.
Is the any advantage (or not), filing 140 1st, and lets say your PD is already current, file AOS later. I.E. file them Separately, not in the same packet.
So in this scenario, is the any difference vs. filing concurrently or not?
Ok, let me put it this way.
Is the any advantage (or not), filing 140 1st, and lets say your PD is already current, file AOS later. I.E. file them Separately, not in the same packet.
So in this scenario, is the any difference vs. filing concurrently or not?
more...
house zac efron 2011 shirtless.
Almond
11-11 05:29 PM
Almond, even i used to think "so close and yet so far". but now have understood, i was never close to begin with...:(
it is better to accept the reality than trying to live with fool's gold like i did for about 2-3 years...
kartik, I am amazed by your priority date. Have you done infopass to see what the hold up is? Open the dictionary and you'll see us in the definition of "badluck" lol
it is better to accept the reality than trying to live with fool's gold like i did for about 2-3 years...
kartik, I am amazed by your priority date. Have you done infopass to see what the hold up is? Open the dictionary and you'll see us in the definition of "badluck" lol
tattoo friends Zac+efron+2011
wandmaker
12-02 11:30 PM
Wandmaker, do you know what are the odds of getting approval for COS to B2 from H1B?
I'm about to submit an application for work visa in New Zealand and I want to stay here in the US and wait for my NZ visa approval here. I'm a Filipino national. I'm currently working on some document requirements and my guess-timate is that I'll get my NZ work visa by late January or even February. I do have an employer waiting for me in NZ and I signed an employment contract already. Will all these info be enough to support my application to stay for a few months and leave when I get all my affairs in order (NZ visa,etc)?
Thanks!
As long as your (immigration) records are clean, I do not see any issues in COSing to B2 from H1B. You do not have to go into greater detail about your future employment. You just need to mention that you have some personal closing tasks and site seeing to do before leaving the US for good, it should fetch you 6 months.
I'm about to submit an application for work visa in New Zealand and I want to stay here in the US and wait for my NZ visa approval here. I'm a Filipino national. I'm currently working on some document requirements and my guess-timate is that I'll get my NZ work visa by late January or even February. I do have an employer waiting for me in NZ and I signed an employment contract already. Will all these info be enough to support my application to stay for a few months and leave when I get all my affairs in order (NZ visa,etc)?
Thanks!
As long as your (immigration) records are clean, I do not see any issues in COSing to B2 from H1B. You do not have to go into greater detail about your future employment. You just need to mention that you have some personal closing tasks and site seeing to do before leaving the US for good, it should fetch you 6 months.
more...
pictures Zac Efron Shirtless
abc1125
06-13 03:31 AM
for the case mentioned in this thread, will the priority date be the date of filing of Labor cert or the 140 approval date after the candidate moves to a new employer after 140 approval? could someone please clarify this for me. will greatly appreciate it.
dresses Shirtless Zac Efron With His
chanduv23
09-18 12:04 AM
Thanks, I am in DC now - will see you all in the rally
more...
makeup zac efron 2011 shirtless. zac

martinvisalaw
01-12 02:19 PM
My husband and I are British, not sure if that slows things up or down :)
Being British makes it as fast as anyone. India, China, Mexico and the Phillipines are sometimes slower.
Being British makes it as fast as anyone. India, China, Mexico and the Phillipines are sometimes slower.
girlfriend liam-hemsworth-shirtless
tinamatthew
07-23 10:45 AM
If you read the rules closely, the employer is attesting to the fact that the job will be readily available at a future date. So as long as the employer issues a letter attesting to this, there is no issue. AC21 is very specific = 180 days not less. So even with a letter from the employer, IF i-485 has not been pending 180 days, you cannot induce AC21 If you do indeed move prior to the six months, make sure you amend your H1B for the necessary changes (eg location)
Confirm with the co lawyer also. Yes, you are right. Always confirm advice with a lawyer
Hope this helps
Confirm with the co lawyer also. Yes, you are right. Always confirm advice with a lawyer
Hope this helps
hairstyles Tags: zac efroncandids:2011

Richard Tisor
April 10th, 2004, 10:30 AM
We at "Bird-on-a-Stick" appologize for this and have taken the appropriate quality control measures to insure this does not happen again.
The price of your meal will be fully refunded.
Thanks for your patronage...
(poor bird :( )
On another note...I can't help but notice how much more attractive the seaguls are in Sweden then here in California
Hows the traffic? :D
The price of your meal will be fully refunded.
Thanks for your patronage...
(poor bird :( )
On another note...I can't help but notice how much more attractive the seaguls are in Sweden then here in California
Hows the traffic? :D
JunRN
12-18 05:35 PM
So USCIS is still reviewing I-140 even at I-485 stage. That is scary if your I-485 is at different service center than your I-140 approval.
This is really a very scary ride. Hope we can all survive.
This is really a very scary ride. Hope we can all survive.
prasad_2007
05-27 04:54 PM
My parents visited here in US last year. Unfortunately my mother got high fever and admitted in hospital giving me bill of 30000$.
Insurance company denied my claims as pre existing condition. I tried several ways to convince insurance company but all in vain.
I negotiated with hospital to pay 15000 and paid off hospital bill.
I also got a doctor bill later and that went to collections. I didnt pay doctor bill (500 dollars) till today.
Does this 500 dollar collection notice will effect my mothers next visit?
If I pay now does it matter anyway?
Is there any chance of deportation?
Please advice...
Insurance company denied my claims as pre existing condition. I tried several ways to convince insurance company but all in vain.
I negotiated with hospital to pay 15000 and paid off hospital bill.
I also got a doctor bill later and that went to collections. I didnt pay doctor bill (500 dollars) till today.
Does this 500 dollar collection notice will effect my mothers next visit?
If I pay now does it matter anyway?
Is there any chance of deportation?
Please advice...