Popular Post

vanessa hudgens style 2011

images Comments like vanessas style vanessa hudgens style 2011. vanessa hudgens style in
  • vanessa hudgens style in



  • snathan
    05-08 10:23 PM
    We are all paying tax for years and the way USCIS works...we would get the GC only by next birth. This is very ridiculous rule.





    wallpaper vanessa hudgens style in vanessa hudgens style 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+2011+style
  • Vanessa+hudgens+2011+style



  • Gator
    04-09 11:38 PM
    On Dec 14, 2007, I received an I-140 RFE for "ability to pay the offered wage".

    According to the attorney, the RFE was responded to with necessary evidence.

    On Apr 07, 2007 I received a I-140 denial notice stating that the RFE reply wasn't received on time. As a result it caused an automatic I-485 denial as well.

    Now, I am not sure what my options are. Is it possible to ask USCIS to reconsider the case. Can i appeal?

    Please advise.

    Thanks





    vanessa hudgens style 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011
  • vanessa hudgens 2011



  • OLDMONK
    06-07 03:56 PM
    AP has a news which says this bill has been voted out at senate.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_go_co/immigration_congress

    so guys relax now!!!!! enjoi!!!


    I think you are referring to test cloture vote which happened 2 hours ago





    2011 Vanessa+hudgens+2011+style vanessa hudgens style 2011. vanessa hudgens photos 2011
  • vanessa hudgens photos 2011



  • roseball
    02-11 05:32 PM
    Hi everyone,

    Today i got an alert form USCIS that the pending 485s (for my wife and myself) have been transferred from NSC to TSC. Wanted to see if others with 485s pending at NSC have seen similar action.

    My priority date is Oct 2005 and my 485 has been pending at NSC since July 2007.

    Since TSC is almost current in processing I-485 applications, it could be that NSC might be transferring some applications to lower their I-485 pending case load.



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2011. and singer Vanessa Hudgens
  • and singer Vanessa Hudgens



  • jsb
    02-24 03:10 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?

    My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.

    Thanks so much in advance for replying.

    As many have said, no need to send anything to USCIS, unless asked for. If needed, get a job description (without your specific title), which has more words as in your original LC. Describe computer programming related activities, which may include managing computer applications, design computer systems, analyse computer design models, etc. etc.

    As some said, as long as you are in the same field, you are ok. Even if you are called a manager, your job requires knowledge of computer system designs, programming, etc. USCIS is lenient in this regard.





    vanessa hudgens style 2011. VIDEO: Style Stars of the
  • VIDEO: Style Stars of the



  • shana04
    02-12 04:07 PM
    if I-485 is denied, you are out of status and must leave the country immediately.

    In case one is using EAD and 485 rejected for some reason. you have 180 days to safe guard one self.

    please check other threads for detailed responses.

    Good luck



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2011. vanessa hudgens airport style
  • vanessa hudgens airport style



  • willwin
    05-21 10:00 AM
    The reason why they are not talking about EB is there is nothing to talk.

    The solution is straight and simple. to recapture and has been discussed enough. I am positive that should CIR happen EB reform will happen too.





    2010 vanessa hudgens 2011 vanessa hudgens style 2011. Comments like vanessas style
  • Comments like vanessas style



  • poorslumdog
    10-12 12:26 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I understand that there are antis here...but it doesnt mean that everyone is anti and even real issue needs to be avoided. Ron hira and Simple1 just became paraniod. I would appreciate if anyone has any proper info...



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2011. March 30th, 2011 at 1:28 pm -
  • March 30th, 2011 at 1:28 pm -



  • freakin_gc
    03-12 05:46 PM
    If you are looking for career change PT MBA is not a good option,you can do PT MBA if you are typically further along in career, often on track for advancement to senior management and you need to balance heavy course load in addition to work and family. I'll be graduating this May from Wharton (Executive MBA) I'm already started getting lucrative offers from consulting firms but unfortuately my I-140 is still pending





    hair vanessa hudgens photos 2011 vanessa hudgens style 2011. VANESSA HUDGENS CANDIES 2011
  • VANESSA HUDGENS CANDIES 2011



  • chaks7
    12-07 03:19 PM
    For filing 485 you need the PD to be current. For Consular Processing (CP), dates need not be current. You indicate that you want your application to be processed with CP option and the Consulate (in this case, Consulate in India) will schedule the interview when you are dates are current. You can check with a lawyer how you can abandon 485 and switch to CP. But make sure you are knowledgeable with the necessary facts/information as CP can be a long wait if you are in EB3-I category. You may lose the benefits of 485 when July 2007 fiasco happened where you were able to file 485 and the dates retrogressed and meanwhile you can still enjoy EAD and AP for travelling. This option will not be there if you choose CP.



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2011. My first Vanessa Hudgens style
  • My first Vanessa Hudgens style



  • gcseeker2002
    11-05 01:00 PM
    I don't know. It is just puzzling that some people got both while others only got one. What is the basis for approving AP?
    Is there any basis needed for approving AP? Is it EAD ? If so my application is in deeps***. onceagain, is there anybody here with this kind of experience. Also since I already took infopass once, is there any use taking it again for my ead ?





    hot and singer Vanessa Hudgens vanessa hudgens style 2011. vanessa hudgens dresses 2011.
  • vanessa hudgens dresses 2011.



  • vipul_pandey
    12-11 02:37 PM
    iv heard that it's taking long for extensions. some people I know of are waiting for over 3-4 months - although for you it seem to have taken even longer. If i were you - I would get it upgraded to premium. My extension got filed under premium and I got my approval notice in 15 days (as usual).



    more...


    house VANESSA HUDGENS FASHION 2011 vanessa hudgens style 2011. L-R: Vanessa Hudgens wore a
  • L-R: Vanessa Hudgens wore a



  • SertTurk
    07-18 02:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

    I am pretty sure we are in the last state but I will check that and make sure when I get home tonight. We have filled out forms called Packet III and sent them in. I was told that we are waiting for a gereen card number available so we can get a consular processing date. And I tried calling immigration couple time with our case number starting ANK...(for Turkey).I was told by them our case was approved too...

    It has been much more then 6months...so you are saying that she can change employers.Very interesting...The lawyer told us otherwise.





    tattoo VIDEO: Style Stars of the vanessa hudgens style 2011. Vanessa Hudgens gets it right
  • Vanessa Hudgens gets it right



  • GCWhru
    11-15 02:13 PM
    I think there is nothing called State chapter link.. we have to come together and form a group.

    Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.

    I will consolidate.



    more...


    pictures vanessa hudgens airport style vanessa hudgens style 2011. vanessa hudgens style for less
  • vanessa hudgens style for less



  • ultimate_champ
    11-29 11:14 AM
    After showing all the documentation and the AC21 law links to USCIS site, my lawyer and immig dept agree that 03-Aug-2007 is my receipt date.

    so my 180 days start from 03-Aug-2007. Quite a relief for me.

    On the other side, I already lost out on 1 opportunity coz they took so much time to get back with the answer. I hope something clicks in the near future.

    Thanks for the forum feedbacks and answers. This really helped.





    dresses vanessa hudgens dresses 2011. vanessa hudgens style 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+style+tips
  • Vanessa+hudgens+style+tips



  • nozerd
    02-28 12:26 PM
    Thanks Y,
    I was thinking more along the lines of transfering from US Public education school system to either ICSE, CBSE or Maharashtra Sate Board.

    Upto what standard would it be relatively eay for a child to adapt and integrate into the Indian system ?



    more...


    makeup March 30th, 2011 at 1:28 pm - vanessa hudgens style 2011. VANESSA HUDGENS FASHION 2011
  • VANESSA HUDGENS FASHION 2011



  • anilsal
    07-07 02:15 PM
    We need to post every news article on DIGG and then as many of us as possible, should digg them.

    I think it may be possible that because of us digging a lot of the earlier news reports, smaller newspapers are picking up material.

    Go IV.





    girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens gets it right vanessa hudgens style 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+fashion+
  • Vanessa+hudgens+fashion+



  • kanshul
    02-01 09:50 AM
    OK, there is still one important thing missing. Did you file for I485? You could have filed in July 07.





    hairstyles My first Vanessa Hudgens style vanessa hudgens style 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+style+in+
  • Vanessa+hudgens+style+in+



  • ambals03
    04-29 04:11 PM
    America is bleeding competitiveness | VentureBeat (http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/28/brain-drain-or-brain-circulation-america-is-bleeding-competitiveness/)





    ImmiLosers
    03-10 10:01 PM
    URGENT -
    I already have approved I-140 in eb3/Sept 2002. I am substituting a labor (EB2) - if approved I would be able to apply for I-485 right away.
    My Lawyer has advised to apply I-140 as it is for EB2. (which means no reference to earlier eb3 PD ) And upon its approval during I-485 application, request for earlier PD. In fact, as per him - only reference I need is to seek eligibility for I-485 application. Which is true but shouldn�t I-140 which is basis of I-485 application should show eligible PD.

    Please let me know yr opinion.





    chantu
    02-29 12:24 PM
    Thanks guys for your replies. My employer has more than 100 consultants and I think it is a stable financially. I never had any problems in my salary. I was paid on time always.

    So you mean after appeal they can approve my I140?

    I do not know my PD. But my labor was filed sometime in Dec 2006.