Popular Post

tribal tattoo designs women

images Tribal Flower Tattoo Designs tribal tattoo designs women. Women Back Tribal Tattoos
  • Women Back Tribal Tattoos



  • jliechty
    November 1st, 2004, 10:50 AM
    No.3 and 4 are my favorites.....but No. 4 is the one I wud choose as best. I like the touch of green and the sky is superb. Horizon Line is straight on. The pic is sharp all around, but what really catches me when I first viewed the picture is the "bolt" in the fence.
    I agree, and also agree with FNM's comments about why #1 and #2 don't work for me.

    USCIS release [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : USCIS release






    wallpaper Women Back Tribal Tattoos tribal tattoo designs women. tribal tattoo designs women.
  • tribal tattoo designs women.



  • MatsP
    May 18th, 2005, 07:39 AM
    I just realized that I didn't explain what HDR is- The idea is to take a series of more or less 10 photos with different shuttle speeds and then composite them into one unique image that will capture all the light effect due of the high range of the natural light.

    The exposure range of a modern digital camera is about 5 stops, or a range of 32 times more light in the lighter than in the darkest region. If you take one shot at -2 and one at +2, you've extended the range by 4 stops in total. This will give 9 stops, 512 times more light in the lightest part than in the darkest part. This is A LOT of range. You could extend this to three stops either direction, and get 11 stops range, which is about 2000 times more light in the lightest region than in the darkest.

    If we assume that you start out at 1/125 f=8, then the 3 stops would give you:
    1/15 f=8 +3
    1/125 f=8 0
    1/1000 f=8 -3

    1/15 f=8 is about the right for a relativley dimly lit indoors scene, 1/1000 f=8 is good for outdoors.

    I'm not sure exactly what you're after in this, but I would think that would be sufficient for most purposes. If it's not, can you explain under what circumstances you're (planning on) taking these photos?


    Also, note that the range for a normal PC's display is about 10 bits, or 1024 levels (in the DA converter that converts the digital value to a "light value" on the way to becoming a bunch of electrons hitting a flourescent media [Plasma panel/CRT displays], or on the way to being a LCD-cel [in a LCD panel]l set to a certain level of darkness).

    --
    Mats





    tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal tattoo designs portray
  • Tribal tattoo designs portray



  • InTheMoment
    06-15 10:07 AM
    Use the one with the 08 expiry date. This is what I did and prefilled it before I gave it the doc. Point out the OMB expiry date to him incase he is making trouble!





    2011 tribal tattoo designs women. tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal tattoo designs were
  • Tribal tattoo designs were



  • java4yogi
    09-19 04:20 PM
    Thanks for your reply. It does clear up a lot of questions..Now I guess we will be going to the SSN office after Oct. 1st only.



    more...


    tribal tattoo designs women. are one of the best celtic
  • are one of the best celtic



  • amitjoey
    05-03 12:05 PM
    I have few united air miles, which I can donate.

    Thanks ruby, get in touch with pappu or the core team. PM Pappu.





    tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Tribal Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • gbof
    05-10 09:32 AM
    VB will come today.

    I am going to ask my lawyer why it is late. It is is generally on Fridays in the first week on the month.

    We should hope for a good VB as it is delayed. If it was copy paste, it would have come out sooner.

    What do you say?

    Ya, Get a paid consultation....
    It needs to be out before the end of 2nd week of every month



    more...


    tribal tattoo designs women. Foot Tribal Tattoo Designs For
  • Foot Tribal Tattoo Designs For



  • kittu07in
    08-20 06:39 PM
    no....485 is not applied for her. She don't have an EAD.





    2010 Tribal tattoo designs portray tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal Flower Tattoo Designs
  • Tribal Flower Tattoo Designs



  • srini1976
    07-09 08:14 AM
    If you havent already seen threads here about how bad the desi employers here in US can be, companies like Satyam, Infosys who are based in India have even worst reputation..they pay indian salaries and expect round the clock work including weekends..and ofcourse no pay..working at McDonalds is probably a better option than these companies...

    I had a very bad experience working for one of those companies and many more friends had similar experience.
    You are absolutely right my friend. And its certainly a better option to work at McDonalds :)



    more...


    tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal Tattoos
  • Tribal Tattoos



  • jhaalaa
    03-19 04:15 PM
    I guess OKies are lazy guys. Please post your details so we can help do some more than just benefit from the efforts of others assuming Lady Luck would eventually smile anyway so why bother her now!





    hair Tribal tattoo designs were tribal tattoo designs women. The marine tattoo design
  • The marine tattoo design



  • belmontboy
    05-20 09:52 AM
    We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue,

    i think she fell asleep on keyboard, before she could finish the question :D



    more...


    tribal tattoo designs women. Tags: 2010 Women Tribal Tattoo
  • Tags: 2010 Women Tribal Tattoo



  • StuckInTheMuck
    05-04 03:39 PM
    [I apologize for starting a non-immigration related thread on this personal question.] I am trying to quickly book a US-India Lufthansa flight via Frankfurt for June travel, and the one I am looking at gives me 2-hr stopover (+30mins for boarding) at FRA in between connections, in the same terminal, on the return leg of the trip. My question to those of you who recently traveled via FRA is whether 2-hr is long enough to make the connection. I haven't had such a trip in a while, and not up-to-date with any additional (passport/immigration) verification procedure at this airport. I do know FRA does not require a transit visa.

    Thanks a bunch for your time.

    Cheers,
    stuck





    hot are one of the best celtic tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal Tattoo Designs For Women. Free tribal tattoo designs 17.
  • Tribal Tattoo Designs For Women. Free tribal tattoo designs 17.



  • scabal12
    06-11 09:38 PM
    I recently got laid off and the company I was working for stated that it will revoke my H1-B. However, the same company applied for GC 4 years ago and currently the I-485 approval is pending. I did not renew my EAD after it expired last year and just continued on H1-B. I only renewed my wife's EAD which will expire next year. So, can I apply for renewal of EAD now and stay legally in this country while the EAD is being processed.



    more...


    house Women Tribal Tattoos tribal tattoo designs women. Women tribal tattoos designs
  • Women tribal tattoos designs



  • uslegals
    12-20 02:00 PM
    Hello Everybody,

    My wife & I have our 485 interviews in January. Any advice is appreciated. Mine is a EB (EB- 2) petition. Our PD is April 2006. We filed for 485's in July 2007 and our 485's were transferred to National Benefits Center in 2008. I was promoted hence my title is different now from what was filed on the Labor application and job duties only changed a little bit. My petitioner is the same,

    Couple of questions -
    Will they interview my wife & I together ?
    Is it advisable to take the immigration attorney with us for the interview.?
    Can the IO approve the case on the spot.?
    Can IO stamp the passport since my PD is current.?

    If somebody can direct me to any recent experiences for folks who did have interviews - that would be really helpful.

    Thanks!

    Ritesh





    tattoo Tribal Dragon Tattoo Designs tribal tattoo designs women. Women of today are more daring
  • Women of today are more daring



  • flresident
    09-05 02:46 PM
    I had got RFE email on 8/28/08. I got the letter today in mail.

    My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.

    Has anyone else had similar issue?

    Thank you in advance.

    Probably what you need is an affidavit confirming your mother's both names.
    That's my opinion.



    more...


    pictures Foot Tribal Tattoo Designs For tribal tattoo designs women. Tribal Tattoo Designs [3]
  • Tribal Tattoo Designs [3]



  • GCWaiter03
    07-27 12:51 PM
    Friends,
    Finally my 485 is approved,
    " On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"

    Long wait is over....
    I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.

    Case details
    EB3 - India
    PD - Nov2003
    RD - Aug 2004
    Approved - 7/26/2007
    RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.


    ajkastar, Where did you filed your i-485. Is it NSC?

    Mine is also in the same range of PD and RD, But I filed in NSC.

    Thanks,
    GCWaiter03





    dresses Tribal Tattoo Designs For Women. Free tribal tattoo designs 17. tribal tattoo designs women. the tribal tattoo designs.
  • the tribal tattoo designs.



  • abhaykul
    03-28 10:58 AM
    You may have submitted your papers in Jan 2007 but make sure your lawyer forwarded it in Jan 2007. Check for the date Received on the approval notice.



    For my recent H1B extention for 7th year extention, I have come across strange situation.
    My old H1B was valid till 5th Feb 2007. Extention was applied in Jan 2007 with approved I-140. Recently I have received approved H1B extention with new I-94, but it states validity is from 22 March 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.

    I thought the extention should have been from 6th Feb 2007 to 5th Feb 2010.

    what should be infered from above ? Does it mean that I was out of ststus fron 6th Feb 2007 till 21st March 2007.

    I would appereciate any input on this.
    If this makes me out of status , is there a way to fix this by contacting USCIS again ?

    Thanks
    Saurav



    more...


    makeup Tribal Tattoos tribal tattoo designs women. Women Tribal Tattoos
  • Women Tribal Tattoos



  • crazy_gc
    07-22 08:03 AM
    application 485 - Part 2 Application type
    8 options given a. to h.
    based on my understanding for an EB application i should check on option a. an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has beenapproved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile orspecial immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you animmediately available visa number, if approved.)

    application 131 - Part 2 Application type
    6 options given a. to f.
    based on my understanding for an EB application i should check on option
    d. I am applying for an advance parole document to allow me to return to the United States after temporary foreign travel.

    Pls advise





    girlfriend Women of today are more daring tribal tattoo designs women. Foot Tribal Tattoo Designs For
  • Foot Tribal Tattoo Designs For



  • haider420
    03-04 12:56 AM
    I like your handle though, haider420

    yea bro wish it could be 420/365 ;)





    hairstyles Tags: 2010 Women Tribal Tattoo tribal tattoo designs women. men and women. Specializes
  • men and women. Specializes



  • Raj Iyer
    09-22 04:55 PM
    Hi:

    Since you mentioned that your PERM was approved in August 2007, I am not sure why you did not file your I-485 with your I-140.

    Anyway since you have an approved I-140, you can get a 3 year H-1B with a new employer.
    But you need to start the GC process all over again. IF your I-485 was pending, you could have used AC 21 provisions to port over without starting all over again.





    bluesandrams
    12-16 10:52 AM
    http://www.indianexpress.com/sunday/story/250682.html


    THE BRAIN RAIN
    PALLAVI SINGH
    Posted online: Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 0000 hrs Print Email
    Shouri Chatterjee comes across as a regular guy from Kolkata, fond of reading and meaningful cinema.

    Related Stories

    MOON VILLAGEGREEN BUCKSBARGAIN BRIDESNIGHT WITHOUT ENDBang for the buck

    Shouri Chatterjee comes across as a regular guy from Kolkata, fond of reading and meaningful cinema. Every morning while cycling his way to his tiny office at the Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi (IIT-D), he mingles with his students. In fact, he�s often mistaken for one. But he dispels the impression with a firm, �I�m here to teach.�

    And if you ask his seniors at the institute, this simple statement from the US-returned electrical engineer means a lot to IIT-D these days.

    Contrary to what most IITians with a BTech degree in hand and a foreign stamp on their post-graduate degrees did in the 1980s and �90s, Chatterjee abandoned his dollar dreams at the Silicon Laboratories in the United States to join the institute in November last year. A PhD from Columbia University in New York, Chatterjee says he knew all along that teaching and research were his �true calling�.

    He is not alone. The 38 other men and women who have filled up faculty positions at IIT-D in the last 18 months, would agree. The new recruits, many of them under 35, reflect a trend that is slowly picking up across all the IITs. Most of those who have joined are either first-time teachers or have taken to teaching after a few years of experience in the industry.

    For 32-year-old Anirban Mahanti, for example, teaching at IIT-D is a job change for the better. The shift from a three-year-stint as an assistant professor at the University of Calgary in Canada to teaching at IIT-D may have meant a �big downer� financially but in terms of freedom in research work, the gain, he says, cannot be translated into monetary terms. �In industry-based research, you just do what the company wants you to do. Here at IIT, we set our own pace and do what we want to do,� he adds.

    While Prof Bijendra N Jain, Deputy Director (Faculty) at IIT-D, insists that the emphasis on recruiting young faculty is not new, he admits much is being done to �incentivise� the lot.

    This month, IIT-D introduced the Outstanding Young Faculty Fellowships. The fellowships, currently numbering 26, offer Rs 1 lakh per annum to the select faculty for a period of five years. Jain says IIT-D hopes to launch about 500 such fellowships in the next five years.

    �Creating fellowships are most important to us now than anything else. Return on money invested in a young faculty usually exceeds everything else. They are young, enthusiastic and several of them have left lucrative jobs abroad to join us,� says Prof Jain.

    The institute has also asked the Department of Science of Technology under the Ministry of Science and Technology to launch at least a thousand fellowships for young science teachers across the country.

    Similar efforts were made at IIT-Bombay when the institute announced a signing bonus of Rs 3 lakh for its new faculty with help from its alumni. It even significantly increased seed research grants to Rs 10 lakh to new faculty members from Rs 3 lakh in previous years.

    Educationists say compensation packages are the need of the hour to build a pool of young teachers as a large number of faculties across IITs, hired at a time they were being set up in the 1950s and 1960s in anticipation of excellence in science and engineering education, are nearing retirement.

    �The faculty was recruited some 30 years ago. Only a few years ago, we realised the fact that many of them would be retiring,� explains MS Ananth, director, IIT-Madras.

    While IIT-Bombay has a faculty strength of 420 with about 100 vacant positions, it is not alone. Figures at the seven IITs reveals an estimated, cumulative shortage of at least 900 faculty members.

    At IIT-D, about 20 percent of faculty positions are vacant. Further, according to a report prepared by its alumni association in 2004, more than 20 per cent of its most experienced faculty would retire in the next seven years.

    The shortage is most acute in IIT Roorkee, which has a sanctioned strength of 575 but only 345 on the rolls.

    So, IIT-D, along with IIT-Kanpur, IIT-Roorkee and IIT-Madras, has standing advertisements for faculty positions in all departments. And, the progress has been �good� as against a �dull response�� until a couple of years ago. �About 50 per cent of the applications we receive now are from teachers settled abroad. They all want to teach at IITs,� says Prof Jain of IIT-D.

    The recent recruitments have pushed the number of teachers aged under 35 from 15 to over 30 at IIT-D and �Brand India� is one of the reasons behind the rising numbers.

    In the 1990s, Prof K Achuta Rao, now 43, would come looking for research jobs in the field of climate change in vain. �Two things have happened since. First, the Government is encouraging quality research and second, a great research pool is being created here with the advent of big research labs setting up shop here. This is the time to be in India and be part of the changes it is undergoing,�� says Rao who joined IIT-D this June after working in the US for over two decades.

    While Rao�s decision to come back to India took two decades, young IITians have decided pretty early. Statistics show that only three of IIT-Kanpur�s 273 BTech students and two from the integrated MSc course went abroad last year. All others�267 MTech students, two-year MSc grads and MBA�-stayed back in the country. In Delhi, of the 1,000-odd job seekers, only one student went abroad to join a financial consulting firm. At IIT Mumbai, 95 per cent of the students were placed in India while in Madras, only two BTech students went abroad.

    But the lot willing to take up teaching and research is �still a faraway dream,� says Mahanti. �You can�t say that the US hangover is over. But there has been some sort of reverse drain. That doesn�t mean we should no longer be worrying about brain drain,� he cautions.





    pappu
    08-29 09:12 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=49847&postcount=1

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=20985&postcount=1