immique
03-30 12:27 AM
please update us on when you get your visa and please post your entire experience as it would help others. you should have applied for AP while you are in US. Now that you are outside and do not have AP, the only options I see are you just wait on the visa from US consulate in Canada or alternatively, you can request your passport back telling them that you would like to apply for visa in India as you cannot stay in Canada for an extended period of time.
wallpaper Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to
sunny1000
06-15 09:22 PM
I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
You can ask your husband to go to the nearest Embassy/consulate of his country to extend his passport. Check their website or call them to ask them how fast you can renew it.
You can ask your husband to go to the nearest Embassy/consulate of his country to extend his passport. Check their website or call them to ask them how fast you can renew it.
manderson
02-27 08:06 AM
Can someone please explain, even just in broad strokes, how the Immigration Reform (if passed) would affect someone in EB3 - ROW?
Thanks
this has been discussed before. please research previous posts.
Thanks
this has been discussed before. please research previous posts.
2011 star wars galaxies ships
amsgc
02-19 12:50 AM
Count me in.
more...
meet
08-17 11:14 PM
I am also having same situation as 'TamilSelven's wife. But my H1 visa was expired in Sept 2009 and I didn't work on that. I am on H4 for now and got one offer from another employer.
So my queries are :
- will I get H1 again under COS?
- If yes, how much time will it take to get H1 again?
- Does this process will be like a new H1?
- how much will it cost to my employer with attorney fees?
Thank you.
Meet
So my queries are :
- will I get H1 again under COS?
- If yes, how much time will it take to get H1 again?
- Does this process will be like a new H1?
- how much will it cost to my employer with attorney fees?
Thank you.
Meet
gcdreamer05
11-04 05:19 PM
From 1998 - till date, How many times EB3 priority dates were made current
Hey i was so happy to read that EB3 was current in your post, but got disappointed after i read your msg :(
I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!
Hey i was so happy to read that EB3 was current in your post, but got disappointed after i read your msg :(
I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!
more...
chanduv23
09-17 01:35 PM
I saw those guys in the situation room. I will look like their grandfather.:mad:
Leo Tolstoy
Mahatma Gandhi
Roosevelt
Lincoln
Everyone looked old - but they were great, they are in every child's text books, bridges are named after them, countries declare national holidays for their birthday
So Andy - yes - you will very much be assimmilate so no worries :)
Leo Tolstoy
Mahatma Gandhi
Roosevelt
Lincoln
Everyone looked old - but they were great, they are in every child's text books, bridges are named after them, countries declare national holidays for their birthday
So Andy - yes - you will very much be assimmilate so no worries :)
2010 I love Star Wars.
sbabunle
01-25 10:37 AM
If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?
Govt well know that a big chunk of money is gonna come from NRIs and even bigger will come from future NRIs. To sustains India's growth they need it big time.
In my opinion it would be a good idea to seek Govt of India's help..
thx
babu
Govt well know that a big chunk of money is gonna come from NRIs and even bigger will come from future NRIs. To sustains India's growth they need it big time.
In my opinion it would be a good idea to seek Govt of India's help..
thx
babu
more...
sonu9
07-31 12:33 AM
any suggestion from others
hair VT49 Decimator Assault Ship
sc3
10-22 10:22 PM
If she has filed 485 as a dependent then she is a dependent though out the process. Once you are in trouble and 485 gets declined - hers also invalid. Both will be illegal!!!
Not really. Spouse's 485 needs to be independently denied before the spouse gets into trouble. However, if the spouse is on EAD, then they get out of status immediately upon the denial of their application. Also, illegality of primary depends on whether H1/L1 status is maintained.
(Note that if the primary is still on H1, spouse can leave the country, and come back on H4 ).
Not really. Spouse's 485 needs to be independently denied before the spouse gets into trouble. However, if the spouse is on EAD, then they get out of status immediately upon the denial of their application. Also, illegality of primary depends on whether H1/L1 status is maintained.
(Note that if the primary is still on H1, spouse can leave the country, and come back on H4 ).
more...
kdotp
04-22 02:48 PM
Extension..No RFE, working for a consulting company(250+ employees) for last 3 yrs.
hot For the larger ships this
walkerydk
10-08 10:38 PM
I am on the same boat of Consular Processing with Priority Date of Jun EB3 with I-140 approved in Sep-2004 and still working on H1B all the time. Is there any luck of getting EAD or similar benefits as 485 filing.
more...
house The new mining ship will also
dixie
01-25 11:33 AM
I was responding to this statement :
"If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?" This is a nonsense topic anyways .. deserves to be closed.
How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
"If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?" This is a nonsense topic anyways .. deserves to be closed.
How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
tattoo Star Wars Galaxies On Ice!
qtoask
07-11 12:22 PM
TRUE, until IV co-ordinates rally on specific dates.. we members need to have that momentum flowing...
I thank the idea of initiating and going about this so quickly. But if the IV or the majority of them here decide that they are going to hold rallies in San Jose/DC area, then I would not be able to participate since I don't see much representation in Denver/Boulder area.
I would appreciate that IV and/or its core members support the concept of sending more flowers/letters/cards etc.
Nothing of this kind is overdoing here.
Send Cards/Letters and more flowers
Keep the momentum going. This is not a one time affair
Anand Sharma
I thank the idea of initiating and going about this so quickly. But if the IV or the majority of them here decide that they are going to hold rallies in San Jose/DC area, then I would not be able to participate since I don't see much representation in Denver/Boulder area.
I would appreciate that IV and/or its core members support the concept of sending more flowers/letters/cards etc.
Nothing of this kind is overdoing here.
Send Cards/Letters and more flowers
Keep the momentum going. This is not a one time affair
Anand Sharma
more...
pictures Ships usually
InTheMoment
07-14 12:24 PM
I don't understand... what is the reason for opening this new thread. Application are still being receipted in July.
>>>And btw the received date in the status can also mean the latest update and/or the notice date<<<
Adminsitrator please merge or close this thread !
USICS has receipted 485 in July check this out - lin0720051244, lin0720551216, lin0720551217 & lin0720551219
>>>And btw the received date in the status can also mean the latest update and/or the notice date<<<
Adminsitrator please merge or close this thread !
USICS has receipted 485 in July check this out - lin0720051244, lin0720551216, lin0720551217 & lin0720551219
dresses GameSpy: E3 2009: Star Wars:
Chiwere
06-11 03:38 PM
I have used my labor for H1 extensions twice since running out of 6 year term, and have I140 pending with another extension coming up soon. I will not be able to use PP to get a 3 year tranche.
If 140 gets thrown out then it's Sayonara. :eek:
If 140 gets thrown out then it's Sayonara. :eek:
more...
makeup make whole galaxies fall
bharol
06-16 12:57 PM
I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Whose fault do you think it is?
It is the hight of carelessness.
Passport was expired when you went to consulate!
I can't believe it.
You deserved it.
Now go get the passport renewed and get back in line.
Whose fault do you think it is?
It is the hight of carelessness.
Passport was expired when you went to consulate!
I can't believe it.
You deserved it.
Now go get the passport renewed and get back in line.
girlfriend Star Wars Galaxies :: ZAM
devikas81
06-16 10:06 PM
EB2 India..My 140 has been approved in May.07, also got EAD/AP but my employer doesnt want to give me Receipt Notice or Approval Notice of 140... So can i leave this company and join different company...
Pls. advise
Company gave the Receipt Number when they filed 140 but not sure whether that receipt number is belong to my case or not..??
Pls. advise
Company gave the Receipt Number when they filed 140 but not sure whether that receipt number is belong to my case or not..??
hairstyles Large ships can#39;t pass through
kart2007
11-19 01:48 PM
Yes ,I had the same issue, try now its working good
Thanks, I will try now.
BTW USPS does not forward federal emails (and the ones where return service is requested). It may depend upon you luck if they forward it. However they do hold such mails for pickup (which is what i have done).
Thanks, I will try now.
BTW USPS does not forward federal emails (and the ones where return service is requested). It may depend upon you luck if they forward it. However they do hold such mails for pickup (which is what i have done).
dxldad
05-18 12:29 PM
While waiting for my GC i have completed my Management program from Northwestern University and now i got myself ported to EB2. Knowing i cant got anywhere helped me focus on my Masters and get it completed. Now i am waiting to get the GC before i look for a new job. I think porting from EB3 to EB2 is going to help people in the EB3 queue who are not supported by their companies to covert to EB2.
The only scenario where porting from EB3 to EB2 would help someone else in the EB3 queue is when the person who ported does not use the regular allotment of the EB3 and hence another EB3 person gets it. But then, a lot of EB3 folks get in front of other EB3s by moving to EB2 and this reduces the chance of the extra visa numbers reaching EB3. I would say porting is not good for the EB3 people staying in EB3 except a few situations.
The only scenario where porting from EB3 to EB2 would help someone else in the EB3 queue is when the person who ported does not use the regular allotment of the EB3 and hence another EB3 person gets it. But then, a lot of EB3 folks get in front of other EB3s by moving to EB2 and this reduces the chance of the extra visa numbers reaching EB3. I would say porting is not good for the EB3 people staying in EB3 except a few situations.
radhay
06-19 02:07 PM
Is there are rule governing how far in advance( before the current EAD expires) we can apply for EAD renewal? Is it ok to apply 7 months in advance?