nb_des
06-05 11:04 AM
"Unless you *are* a US citizen, you must choose the second option."
I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.
SK.
.
Has anyone succefully entered reciept numbers?
I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.
SK.
.
Has anyone succefully entered reciept numbers?
wallpaper Star Hip Tattoo, designs,
willigetgc?
10-11 09:18 AM
Stop watching for VB and start meeting with your Senators!
spbpsg
03-24 03:41 PM
No need of exp letter, just take offer letter and recent pay subs.
2011 Hip tattoos can either be

anilsal
12-14 11:49 AM
Are we calling the Senator's office for taking up the cause for CIR?
I presume he is a democrat. Can we request him to take into consideration, skilled immigration?
I presume he is a democrat. Can we request him to take into consideration, skilled immigration?
more...
sunty
11-05 02:38 PM
Waiting for 180 days is hard....but its even harder for folks like me, who are waiting for 140 approval..The way things are, looks like it sgonna take much longer than 180 days for 140 approval...Only then I can even think of using AC21....But no complaints...Patience pays...:)
pthoko
08-03 01:06 PM
Yes
more...

GCwaitforever
03-24 02:32 PM
Nope. Unless it has some Technology concentration.
2010 Star Hip Tattoo, designs,;

veni001
10-09 08:34 PM
I compared the 485 inventories from 12/11/09 and the one on 10/1/10, released by USCIS. The net difference (approved) for EB3I is approx 1320, cleared mostly for the 2001 PDs. Don't know what happened to rest of the visa numbers ( ~ 1500) out of the mandated ~2800 for EB3I.
Rest should have been consumed-by CP and 245(i)(follow to join):D
Rest should have been consumed-by CP and 245(i)(follow to join):D
more...

gcdeal
07-11 05:55 PM
That ugly women need some veneers for the gaping hole on her front teeth, not flowers. :D
hair tattoo designs hip
srinivas72
02-03 09:53 AM
Some please respond about my status...
more...
abhi2001
02-24 01:06 PM
Hi,
I am on L1A managerial category currently in USA for my 5th year with company A. I know if company A files my GC I can apply under EB1 category.
But, if a future employer B files my GC can they file it under EB1? Additional info - The future employer is a big MNC and has offices in USA. I am a graduate in engineering with about 10 years of experience. The future employer B is not linked in any way to A.
If B cannot file under EB1 what category can they file my GC in? And when would I be able to start working for B?
Thanks in advance.
I am on L1A managerial category currently in USA for my 5th year with company A. I know if company A files my GC I can apply under EB1 category.
But, if a future employer B files my GC can they file it under EB1? Additional info - The future employer is a big MNC and has offices in USA. I am a graduate in engineering with about 10 years of experience. The future employer B is not linked in any way to A.
If B cannot file under EB1 what category can they file my GC in? And when would I be able to start working for B?
Thanks in advance.
hot Hip Girl tattoo
raamskl
07-04 03:38 PM
Attorney Murthy referred to few cases (I think she said 3) that went thru her law firm, which got approved on the last week of June and also on July 2nd. She said both her client (who were pleasently surprised, good for them) and the law firm were surprised as the dates were not current in June and also not in July due to revised VB.
She mentioned it in the context of lot of crazy things that is happening in USCIS and questioned the 60,000 cases that are being claimed to have been approved in under a month. All these bizarre happenings would get questioned and hopefully explained in the litigation.
Join the litigation was the big message in the conference call today.
Good Luck.
She mentioned it in the context of lot of crazy things that is happening in USCIS and questioned the 60,000 cases that are being claimed to have been approved in under a month. All these bizarre happenings would get questioned and hopefully explained in the litigation.
Join the litigation was the big message in the conference call today.
Good Luck.
more...
house star tattoo on hip bone.
thatwillbeit
10-03 02:58 PM
gc_mania_03,
Sorry for the delay in replying, I just saw the message and replying to it as soon as I saw it.
Anyway, I did send the photographs to the Service Center along with covering letter explaining the issue along with a copy of the AP receipt notice.
I did not get any RFE for AP and they approved it about 6-8 weeks after I sent over the photographs.
Hope this helps
Sorry for the delay in replying, I just saw the message and replying to it as soon as I saw it.
Anyway, I did send the photographs to the Service Center along with covering letter explaining the issue along with a copy of the AP receipt notice.
I did not get any RFE for AP and they approved it about 6-8 weeks after I sent over the photographs.
Hope this helps
tattoo Great Star Tattoo Designs
vejella
06-01 01:39 PM
It does not make sense to me how folks who are on L1 visa and manage some people can go at par with the people of Extraordinary ability .
I can understand if they holding a position where they make some policies/ generate bussiness that gonna have major impact on Employees or organizational direction ...
But I have seen some people who not at par qualified has applied for GC on EB1 category just because they are on L1 Visa it is getting expired....
But i feel that there is a big glitch in the definition of this category which many of the DESI Companies are abusing ....:(
I can understand if they holding a position where they make some policies/ generate bussiness that gonna have major impact on Employees or organizational direction ...
But I have seen some people who not at par qualified has applied for GC on EB1 category just because they are on L1 Visa it is getting expired....
But i feel that there is a big glitch in the definition of this category which many of the DESI Companies are abusing ....:(
more...
pictures many more tattoo designs
BMS1
07-31 11:52 PM
It happened for my son's application. I did not even have a copy of the check at that time. I resent it with a new check (after retrogression set in) saying that it was their mistake. They sent it back along with the new check again saying no visa is available on the date of submission. Then I read some where in immigration-law website you need to mark it to certain officer (I do not remember exact wordings - check immigration-law archives around sep 2005). I re-sent it to that officer explaining everything again and it was accepted. My son's receipt date Sep 30 but the notice date was somewhere in Nov. due to all these correspondence.
dresses star and moon tattoo designs.

peer123
07-18 07:36 PM
just bumping it up......
more...
makeup hip tattoo designs- anchor

horscorp
03-09 01:49 PM
Hello Ann,
Perm application which has been pending is now approved. Can we go ahead with the transfer of H1B or wait for the application of I140?
thanks
horscorp
Perm application which has been pending is now approved. Can we go ahead with the transfer of H1B or wait for the application of I140?
thanks
horscorp
girlfriend hip tattoo designs
GCNirvana007
04-07 03:40 PM
Hi,
My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
I have new H1 extension for 3 years.
--If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
--If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.
There is no rule in paper yet not to allow H1B workers in TARP to enter USA. Having said that, you belong into the category of every other legal H1B immigrant.
My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
I have new H1 extension for 3 years.
--If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
--If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.
There is no rule in paper yet not to allow H1B workers in TARP to enter USA. Having said that, you belong into the category of every other legal H1B immigrant.
hairstyles Coloured Star Tattoo Design on

myimmiv
12-17 03:58 PM
There is no problem re-entering with a valid AP, even if the validity date is the day you re-enter.
You will have a problem if your AP is expired. My daughter came back with just one month on her AP and she was stamped with extra 6 months on I-94. But I don't know the reason for that.
Thanks lagsum. So after 6 months, did you extend her I-94?. My understanding is that if you enter as parolee, there is no need to do anything even if your I-94 expires.
You will have a problem if your AP is expired. My daughter came back with just one month on her AP and she was stamped with extra 6 months on I-94. But I don't know the reason for that.
Thanks lagsum. So after 6 months, did you extend her I-94?. My understanding is that if you enter as parolee, there is no need to do anything even if your I-94 expires.
desi3933
03-09 12:29 PM
.... None of my previous employers revoked my H1-B. ....
Please refer to the sec. 8 CFR 214.2 h(11). As per USCIS regulations, the employer is required to notify that the employment relationship has been terminated so that the petition is canceled.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
Please refer to the sec. 8 CFR 214.2 h(11). As per USCIS regulations, the employer is required to notify that the employment relationship has been terminated so that the petition is canceled.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
LostInGCProcess
08-18 12:00 AM
Hi All,
Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.
Please let me know.
Thanks.