gauravster
05-06 12:10 PM
While we are discussing this, I have another question. What if someone moves to a different company with similar role. I get it that the new employer will have to file for PERM and I-140, but is there something that can be done so that priority date is ported, assuming the previous I-140 has been approved when the shift happened and there is still more than 1 year left on H1B (either because < 6 years or because of 3 yr extensions after I-140 has been applied).
Thanks,
Gaurav
Thanks,
Gaurav
wallpaper Hairstyles for Men | New Hair

noida123
03-14 01:43 PM
Indian Banks are not obligated to report interest Income and send a 1099 as they are not bound by US Laws. Citi sends it since it is a US Bank
MatsP
May 18th, 2005, 07:28 AM
I'm having a problem with a Nikon d100 camera taking the necessary pictures for a high dynamic range photo. I need to take 3 pictures in a short ammount of time (which I can do, using the bracket setting) but I need to vary the shutter speed manually in this setting, with a different exposure time for each of the 3 pictures taken in the bracket. Is there any way that I can do this, or any software that will allow me to accomplish this?
Thanks,
Trish
As far as I know, this is exactly how the automatic bracketing mode works. Or at least, on the Canon cameras, that's what it does. Just set that the camera takes a +2, 0 and -2 exposure (I'd suggest using two stops, as you want to make a noticable difference between the shots, otherwise the "extension" of the range will be more or less useless).
However, I'm not entirely sure whether the camera will adjust the shutter speed or aperture, or both. It may well depend on which mode you set the camera to in the first place (Program mode -> change both, Shutter Priority -> change aperture [you set the time, so the camera changes the aperture to match], Apterure Priorty -> Change shutter speed [you set the aperture, the camera adjusts the time to match]).
Alternatively, if you use manual mode (and of course, no automatic bracketing available in manual mode), and set it to the "two stops shorter" time, you should be able to relatively quickly do "two clicks" on the dial that adjusts the time. Then do two clicks more. [of course, two stops is probably more than two clicks, but you get the idea].
--
Mats
Thanks,
Trish
As far as I know, this is exactly how the automatic bracketing mode works. Or at least, on the Canon cameras, that's what it does. Just set that the camera takes a +2, 0 and -2 exposure (I'd suggest using two stops, as you want to make a noticable difference between the shots, otherwise the "extension" of the range will be more or less useless).
However, I'm not entirely sure whether the camera will adjust the shutter speed or aperture, or both. It may well depend on which mode you set the camera to in the first place (Program mode -> change both, Shutter Priority -> change aperture [you set the time, so the camera changes the aperture to match], Apterure Priorty -> Change shutter speed [you set the aperture, the camera adjusts the time to match]).
Alternatively, if you use manual mode (and of course, no automatic bracketing available in manual mode), and set it to the "two stops shorter" time, you should be able to relatively quickly do "two clicks" on the dial that adjusts the time. Then do two clicks more. [of course, two stops is probably more than two clicks, but you get the idea].
--
Mats
2011 Men#39;s Hair Styles

pthoko
07-05 03:15 PM
Thanks, I've not been able to do any work today after this thing got into my mind. I got my labor approved and I-140 is pending...
more...
makemygc
10-20 07:47 AM
I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
You don't need to restamp as long as your stamped visa on the passport is valid. I've done it myself and just carried the employment letter and tha fat H1 transfer package with me..No issues. While entering back into US, they just asked me about the H1 transfer approval letter and that package. Only think you need to make sure that when you are coming back, your H1 should be valid, no matter which company is it from.
I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
You don't need to restamp as long as your stamped visa on the passport is valid. I've done it myself and just carried the employment letter and tha fat H1 transfer package with me..No issues. While entering back into US, they just asked me about the H1 transfer approval letter and that package. Only think you need to make sure that when you are coming back, your H1 should be valid, no matter which company is it from.
Jaime
09-20 01:42 PM
Hey Jaime you seem to be all charged up!!
Great energy, will inspire many!!
Hope we have one more rally soon!
You bet rajsand! We saw the strength of our unity in DC and we learned many things, one of which is we MUST educate people and Congress! It's amazing how little they actually know about us, in spite of HOW MUCH we contribute! That is JUST NOT FAIR!
Another thing we learned is: WE CAN MAKE CHANGES!!! WE CAN AND DO AND WILL SUCCEED!!!
Let's keep going with this!!!! IDEAS????
Great energy, will inspire many!!
Hope we have one more rally soon!
You bet rajsand! We saw the strength of our unity in DC and we learned many things, one of which is we MUST educate people and Congress! It's amazing how little they actually know about us, in spite of HOW MUCH we contribute! That is JUST NOT FAIR!
Another thing we learned is: WE CAN MAKE CHANGES!!! WE CAN AND DO AND WILL SUCCEED!!!
Let's keep going with this!!!! IDEAS????
more...
rmutyala
07-13 01:10 AM
What do you think is this big news coming out in 24 hours or on Monday?
I want to select more than one option :)
I want to select more than one option :)
2010 short hair styles 2011 men.

kk_kk
05-12 02:10 PM
I have travelled via Frankfurt recently and you don't need a transit visa if
while going from USA to India
1. if your final destination is India and you hold Indian Passport
while coming from India to USA
2. AP is just fine.
while going from USA to India
1. if your final destination is India and you hold Indian Passport
while coming from India to USA
2. AP is just fine.
more...
coopheal
11-05 06:46 AM
Show your confidence and support to IV by contributing.
hair short hair styles for men
gbof
01-10 05:45 PM
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
Relax and just wait for the mail. Only Last Action Taken is valid.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
Relax and just wait for the mail. Only Last Action Taken is valid.
more...

LostInGCProcess
02-28 02:10 PM
Can anyone suggest me a good health insurance policy for the state of TN? What are the things that are important and what should be ignored? Most of the time I dont understand the technical terms used in it.
Currently I have one from a big health insurance company bought on the internet. I thought I was covered well. Every year they are raising the premium by about $30.00/month. I want to get another one, if anyone has bought from the open market please let me know.
Thanks!!!
Currently I have one from a big health insurance company bought on the internet. I thought I was covered well. Every year they are raising the premium by about $30.00/month. I want to get another one, if anyone has bought from the open market please let me know.
Thanks!!!
hot latest short hair styles for
GCFROMOHIO
04-09 10:11 PM
Hi,
I am also on my 9th year of extension and Recently I changed jobs ( from fortune 500 to another fortune 500) and the new company suggested to have my 9th+ years H1 extension and have applied for the same. I just received the approval yesterday with in 30 days. The only reason I moved is so that I can refile in EB2, I have Masters+MBA prior to my old Labor, but couldn't apply as the old company job descriptions did not support it. With recent changes in I140 premium eligibility criteria, any one with H1 of 6years or more eligible for it and so you might want to extend your H1 and use Advance Parole to travel if you are thinking of any portability to EB2 in future.
Refer to the article on Murthy.com for the new I140 premium eligibility changes
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_140ppe.html
Thanks
I am also on my 9th year of extension and Recently I changed jobs ( from fortune 500 to another fortune 500) and the new company suggested to have my 9th+ years H1 extension and have applied for the same. I just received the approval yesterday with in 30 days. The only reason I moved is so that I can refile in EB2, I have Masters+MBA prior to my old Labor, but couldn't apply as the old company job descriptions did not support it. With recent changes in I140 premium eligibility criteria, any one with H1 of 6years or more eligible for it and so you might want to extend your H1 and use Advance Parole to travel if you are thinking of any portability to EB2 in future.
Refer to the article on Murthy.com for the new I140 premium eligibility changes
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_140ppe.html
Thanks
more...
house short hairstyles 2011 men.

[uber]
04-08 02:13 PM
interesting
tattoo short hair styles 2011 men.
chanduv23
09-29 11:50 AM
09/27/2008: Senate Passed Consolidated Continuing Appropriation Bill, H.R. 2638
* Today, the Senate also passed this bill by agreeing to the House H.R. 2638 which the House paased earlier. Here is the vote count. This bill now goes to the President for his signature. The President is expected to sign all of these bills, including Consolidated Continuing Appropriation, Reauthorizations of Non-Miniter Religious Worker Special Immigration, and Conrad 30 International Medical Graduates National Interest Waiver bills before October 1, Wednesday. Otherwise, the federal government is destined to shut down and the immigration reauthorization laws will sunset and gone. The President is anticipated to sign these bills by September 30, 2008.
* Sad part is that the immigration reauthorization is valid only until March 6, 2009 just as the continuing appropriation act. Still, it is a good news in that most of the pending I-360 non-minister religious worker immigration petitions, Conrad-30 based I-140 petitions, and EB-485 applications related to these petitions are likely taken care of before March 6, 2009. The USCIS is currently holding in abeyance these petitions and related EB-485 applications pending the Congressional action. Since the Congress has now cleared the path, as soon as the President signs the bills, the USCIS is likely to pick up these petitions and 485 applications swiftly. Unfortunately, the Conrad 30 based EB-485 for Indians and Chinese may still have to deal with the visa number retrogressions in October 2008 Visa Bulletin. The non-religious workers do not have visa number problem as the visa number for these categories will remain current in October.
What does it mean -- conrad 30 related I-140 and related I-485 will be taken care of prior to March 2009??? What is he trying to say there? Where can I find some more details on that bill.
Its kinda confusing and really not that big or sensational.
* Today, the Senate also passed this bill by agreeing to the House H.R. 2638 which the House paased earlier. Here is the vote count. This bill now goes to the President for his signature. The President is expected to sign all of these bills, including Consolidated Continuing Appropriation, Reauthorizations of Non-Miniter Religious Worker Special Immigration, and Conrad 30 International Medical Graduates National Interest Waiver bills before October 1, Wednesday. Otherwise, the federal government is destined to shut down and the immigration reauthorization laws will sunset and gone. The President is anticipated to sign these bills by September 30, 2008.
* Sad part is that the immigration reauthorization is valid only until March 6, 2009 just as the continuing appropriation act. Still, it is a good news in that most of the pending I-360 non-minister religious worker immigration petitions, Conrad-30 based I-140 petitions, and EB-485 applications related to these petitions are likely taken care of before March 6, 2009. The USCIS is currently holding in abeyance these petitions and related EB-485 applications pending the Congressional action. Since the Congress has now cleared the path, as soon as the President signs the bills, the USCIS is likely to pick up these petitions and 485 applications swiftly. Unfortunately, the Conrad 30 based EB-485 for Indians and Chinese may still have to deal with the visa number retrogressions in October 2008 Visa Bulletin. The non-religious workers do not have visa number problem as the visa number for these categories will remain current in October.
What does it mean -- conrad 30 related I-140 and related I-485 will be taken care of prior to March 2009??? What is he trying to say there? Where can I find some more details on that bill.
Its kinda confusing and really not that big or sensational.
more...
pictures hairstyles 2011 short men.
yogeshmanohar
09-14 11:56 PM
A very smooth experience..! wife , Son and I came back on last Sunday on AP. No issues whatsoever. Had to go through secondary inspection but was through in 35-40 mins.
dresses Men#39;s Short Hair Cuts
raj_k
03-23 10:24 PM
Frist's enforcement only bill will be very popular in the house, but is unlikely to pass the senate. There seems to be quite a few republican senators (Specter, Mccain, Graham, Brownback to name a few) who might vote against any bill which is not "comprehensive". They along with the dems easily have more than 50 votes to block. Now, even if Frist's passes senate, it has to be reconciled with the house version - there are plenty of vocal anti EB folks there and hardly anyone pro. So if push comes to shove, Frist would probably agree to drop the EB provisions and pass rest of the bill , so that he can take credit and hit the '08 presidential campaign trail.
Specter's will easily pass the senate, will be a miracle if it passes the house - senate conference commitee in its present form. The only hope is all the attention will be on the amnesty provisions and negotiations surrounding that, and the EB part of it will fly under the radar.
Specter's will easily pass the senate, will be a miracle if it passes the house - senate conference commitee in its present form. The only hope is all the attention will be on the amnesty provisions and negotiations surrounding that, and the EB part of it will fly under the radar.
more...
makeup hairstyles for short hair men

greenguru
02-14 09:44 PM
Hi,
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
I had the same scenario... only the dates are different.
You will get only ONE STAMPING On your passport and that will be till the end of your 3rd year( Till Second H1 exp. date)
Cheers
girlfriend short hair cut for men Short

Raj_345
07-11 11:24 AM
Thanks for the response raysaikat... the above information is definitely very helpful for me.
As i understand from your response i will not be subject to cap again if i plan to move from company B (cap-exempt) to company C(non-cap-exempt) as i was already counted once under cap.
However i also want to know when i plan to move from B to C in future, Although C will file a new H1-B petition, can this petition be filed any time during the year? And if approved can i start to work immediately without a gap?
Please advise.
Thanks
As i understand from your response i will not be subject to cap again if i plan to move from company B (cap-exempt) to company C(non-cap-exempt) as i was already counted once under cap.
However i also want to know when i plan to move from B to C in future, Although C will file a new H1-B petition, can this petition be filed any time during the year? And if approved can i start to work immediately without a gap?
Please advise.
Thanks
hairstyles short hair 2011 men. short

satish_hello
09-11 02:08 PM
My case is transfered to from NSC to CSC on 09/07, California Service center.
I live in california, and my employer too in California.
Do you guys know the Fate of CSC transfred people like us.Will they transfer back to NSC..
Do you huys know any future cases like this wht we have current situation.
Regards
-satish
----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 approved @NSC ---> CSC
I-485 - Delivered july6th at NSC
CheckCashed-yes
RD - yes
ND-yes
FP- not yet,
EAD-Not yet
AD -?
I live in california, and my employer too in California.
Do you guys know the Fate of CSC transfred people like us.Will they transfer back to NSC..
Do you huys know any future cases like this wht we have current situation.
Regards
-satish
----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 approved @NSC ---> CSC
I-485 - Delivered july6th at NSC
CheckCashed-yes
RD - yes
ND-yes
FP- not yet,
EAD-Not yet
AD -?
Ramba
06-24 10:54 AM
Thanks janilsal.
We got married in a temple and returned the license to the County Clerk's office.
We can't mention martial status as married due to family reasons.
We are fine applying with martial status as single independently since both of our PD is current now.
Will they find this discrepancy martial status during background check? I'm unsure whether these will appear in the background check in the first place.
Please advice.
Thank you!
It is better to contact a attorney or other relavent family/marraiage law counsulars. It is very important. USCIS treats if vigorosly this issue, as marriage realted fraud is very high in immigration benefits, particularly in FB catagory.
We got married in a temple and returned the license to the County Clerk's office.
We can't mention martial status as married due to family reasons.
We are fine applying with martial status as single independently since both of our PD is current now.
Will they find this discrepancy martial status during background check? I'm unsure whether these will appear in the background check in the first place.
Please advice.
Thank you!
It is better to contact a attorney or other relavent family/marraiage law counsulars. It is very important. USCIS treats if vigorosly this issue, as marriage realted fraud is very high in immigration benefits, particularly in FB catagory.
katrina
05-20 10:44 AM
I had not read that one...If cornyn amdmt gets through we are in a good shape then...
I kind a feel that would be a miracle eventhough this amdmt get approved for Philadelphia PBEC to finish all the labor within 6 month :) I'm not sure about dallas since Dallas PBEC already start processing 2005 application.
I kind a feel that would be a miracle eventhough this amdmt get approved for Philadelphia PBEC to finish all the labor within 6 month :) I'm not sure about dallas since Dallas PBEC already start processing 2005 application.