Popular Post

randy orton skull tattoo sleeves

images dresses Randy Orton Tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Labels: tattoo arm girls with
  • Labels: tattoo arm girls with



  • needhelp!
    11-05 01:07 PM
    They want to see you...They want to hear it from you..
    So become a verified member today, and help us in making it LOUD and CLEAR, that YES, there are thousands in your constituency who are suffering. And will no longer be silent.





    wallpaper Labels: tattoo arm girls with randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos
  • Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos



  • EB3_SEP04
    01-29 03:43 PM
    USCIS might be processing the applications in the order of recipt date
    (need not adjudicate the application which is based on priority date)

    So, i think USCIS can process applications without priority date being current.

    I think this is correct. They can have the app reviewed and mark it approvable if it has all the necessary documents, then when the PD is current (meaning visa number available) they will pull it off the shelf, allocate visa number to it and send out the approval notice.
    That's my guess, I have not seen their SOP (std operating procedure).





    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Shoulder Tattoos
  • Randy Orton Shoulder Tattoos



  • james_bond_007
    12-07 02:44 PM
    I believe consular processing can be used only if the dates are current. It might take a long time for 2003 April EB3 India to be current. Since Green Card is for future employment, is there anyway to continue the Green Card process while in India ??





    2011 Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos
  • Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos



  • IntezarGCKA
    02-17 11:32 AM
    I am a new member of this org. I read about Immigration Voice on MSNBC and joined in.

    This is the first organization that I have ever heard in my entire carrier who has taken up work upto this extent.

    I am happy to be a part of this.



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. skull tattoo sleeves. Tattoo Sleeve Evil Skull; Tattoo Sleeve Evil Skull
  • skull tattoo sleeves. Tattoo Sleeve Evil Skull; Tattoo Sleeve Evil Skull



  • rbalaji5
    02-20 05:25 PM
    rbalaji,

    If you don't mind sharing can you please give info like, your priority date, which service center your application is being processed.

    Looks like they have begun processing applications filed in July 07.

    NSC - PD MAY 29 2007.
    I-140 APPLIED ON JULY 06TH 2007
    I-485 APPLIED ON JULY 27 2007.
    I-140 APPROVED ON JAN 15TH 2008





    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos
  • Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos



  • gaz
    11-18 01:54 PM
    Thank you for the quick response.

    She has not yet filed 485 (PD is of 2007 i think). So once she ports her 140 she will have to file new labor and 140 (and since that can take more than 6 months) the worry was that she may not be able to work if H1 extension was not possible. so looks like she can apply her H1 extension at the time of transfer and then go on from there. Big worry off her head!

    Thanks again.




    1) transfer her h1 (she is worried because many companies do not transfer if < 1 year is on h1), and simultaneously file for an H1 extension based on approved 140 from her current job?
    A. While file for her H1 transfer she can ask for 3 years extension based on approved 140

    2) file a new labor and port her PD from the approved 140?
    A. If she has not filed her 485 then she has to start the GC and can port her PD to the new 140

    3) if no to 1 or 2 - is it the end of the road? Can she transfer to H4 (on her husbands H1) and continue to stay here?
    A. 1 and 2 are possible. If she wants she can transfer to H4 as well.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Unique Tattoo
  • Randy Orton Unique Tattoo



  • kumar1
    10-09 04:31 PM
    Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.





    2010 Randy Orton Shoulder Tattoos randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. dresses Randy Orton Tattoo
  • dresses Randy Orton Tattoo



  • Waitnwait
    02-23 07:13 PM
    Do you have to refile 485? i am assuming you have already filed as you said you have EAD. i thought interfiling can be done by just sending a letter to USCIS and there is no need to refile 485.



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. The titles are still in their
  • The titles are still in their



  • aranya
    07-03 06:27 PM
    What if previous employer withdraws approved I140 after changing jobs? In my case it has been more than 180 days after approval of 140/485. Is the PD still portable?

    YES





    hair Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. side tattoo pictures and
  • side tattoo pictures and



  • eborbust
    07-01 12:57 PM
    Sorry Pappu...I agree to what u said. I should and would behave....:)

    To the guy who who told me to edit post. there are tons of other posts with irrelevant stuff. i didnt see u jumping on them.

    I am trying to be as close to relevant as I can be. As i said, a past legislation doesn't mean future legislation would be same BUT it definitively give us a lesson what we should strive to prevent....

    and whatever the 2006 and 2007 legislation were - they were. I didn't made them up myself. So, I cant edit them...lol...



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy orton; skull wallpapers.
  • Randy orton; skull wallpapers.



  • gc28262
    07-15 09:41 PM
    Thank you GC28262,

    I also presume that there is no need to file I-539 either. However, what would be the right approach here..

    File for H4, while she continues to work on EAD. The benefit with this approach is that she would have a new I-94
    OR
    File for AP - but then she won't have a new I-94 till such time that she reenters US.

    Please advice.

    I am not a legal expert.

    For one thing, nobody can have H4 and EAD together. When someone uses EAD, his/her H1/H4 is invalid. You need not worry about this. Myself and thousands of IV members are in the same situation. Once you are on AOS you need not worry about I-94.

    The only way an AOS person can have an unexpired I-94 is when he/she maintains his/her H1B status also. A pure AOS person cannot have an unexpired I-94 all the time. So no need to be tense over this.

    BTW my I-94 expired more than a year ago when I switched over to EAD.





    hot skull tattoo sleeves. Tattoo Sleeve Evil Skull; Tattoo Sleeve Evil Skull randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton, the heavily
  • Randy Orton, the heavily



  • webm
    11-11 09:57 PM
    Same with here EB3-I 2001..(waiting continues)

    So close and yet so far...really they are creating nightmare ..



    more...


    house music sleeve tattoos The randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton tattoos.
  • randy orton tattoos.



  • GCAmigo
    09-30 05:24 PM
    Hi,
    Don't fret about the PERM time lines. It can take anywhere from 1 month to more than 6 months (for Fragomen clients) for PERM approvals/denials. .

    Mine is rotting in Atlanta since last Nov.. courtesy Fragomen..

    Good Luck





    tattoo Randy Orton Right Arm Tattoos randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. RandyOrton-Tattoos-1-1.png
  • RandyOrton-Tattoos-1-1.png



  • bestin
    08-03 09:57 PM
    fyi... not sure what this meant...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    August 3, 2010

    Dear XYZ,



    Thank you for contacting me about changing H-1B and L-1 immigration policy. I understand your concerns.



    As you may know, Senator Richard Durbin (D-Illinois) introduced the H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act (S.887) on April 23, 2009. This legislation would change current immigration laws to limit the number of special occupation and intra-company transfer workers permitted to receive United States visas. It would also increase the oversight of H-1B and L-1 visa holders to reduce fraud and abuses in the system. This bill is currently pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which I am not a member. Should this or related legislation come before me for a vote, I will keep your views in mind.



    Thank you again for contacting me. Please continue to keep me informed about issues of concern to you and your family.



    Sincerely,

    United States Senator

    I received the same email too.What a pity.....



    more...


    pictures Randy Orton Unique Tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton WWE Superstar
  • Randy Orton WWE Superstar



  • nixstor
    12-02 10:30 PM
    This is not an AD moron. I am not looking to hire anyone. I am asking about NON-IMMIGRANT VISA advice. Since the forum is titled Immigration Voice > Immigration Information > NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS, I don't think my post can be THAT far from the right section.

    WTFever,

    This forum is intended for Highly Skilled Immigrants who are on Non Immigrant visa and are caught in the green card log jam. Discussion topics here are predominantly related to Employment based GC. You might not get a CORRECT answer here as your situation is not some thing common for people on this forum. You should talk to a lawyer and get advice for your situation.

    www.murthy.com
    www.immigraton.com
    www.immigration-law.com

    HTH





    dresses Randy Orton, the heavily randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton tattoo. wwe randy orton tattoos; wwe randy orton tattoos
  • randy orton tattoo. wwe randy orton tattoos; wwe randy orton tattoos



  • smiledentist
    06-21 10:59 AM
    Bump..



    more...


    makeup The titles are still in their randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. music sleeve tattoos The
  • music sleeve tattoos The



  • gsc999
    09-14 12:13 PM
    How would we know the tune ? Ya got to sing and put that in you tube .

    That is where we need your help





    girlfriend RandyOrton-Tattoos-1-1.png randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. heart skull tattoos house of
  • heart skull tattoos house of



  • amitga
    02-21 01:01 PM
    Going back home is the only backup streategy. Probably everybody who is not contributing to IV, is depending on this backup plan.

    People,

    I dont want to sound pessimistic but do we think its necessary that we have to have some backup plan if the CIR bill gets into the mess it got into last year because of amnesty given to illlegal.

    The WORST SUFFERERS will be LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are at the mercy of this illegal immigrants bill.Do you people think that we need to discuss atleast (the IV core group) the back up strategy if the CIR gets into grid lock as it happened last year.

    I think its worth a discussion.People any ideas.?





    hairstyles Randy orton; skull wallpapers. randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton tattoo. WWE Randy Orton Tattoos; WWE Randy Orton Tattoos
  • randy orton tattoo. WWE Randy Orton Tattoos; WWE Randy Orton Tattoos



  • godspeed
    02-11 10:43 AM
    Pappu,
    I agree, and so just to vent, IV forum participation must be a give and take, it is shameful and unethical to ask questions and run away once its been answered or their problems are resolved, we have thousands of members and only a handful of them have contributed towards 2009 contributions, the total has not even touched $1500?? there is a limit to being a free rider, at times like these when legal immigration has hit bottom in the priorities list, cant we atleast pool some money and support those who are trying to work for us?? is it too much to ask? its just not enough to say "god will help us", god helps only those who help themselves.
    On the contrary I think IV forum can be stress relievers. One can share their pain, anxiety, news and questions with other people in the same boat.





    hinvin66
    08-11 12:08 AM
    EB2-I PD: May 30, 2006

    The saga goes on...

    My original sponsoring desi company did not give me the labor that they filed for me in 2003, so I moved to company "A" after that. Read on...


    Second H1B 3-year extension beyond original 6 years !
    My PD is May 30. 2006 (beat the Aug 2008 VB by a day!) from company "A", I-140 (EB2-I) approved
    Ported to company "B", I-140 (EB2-I) approved (premium - 2007)
    Company "B" filed for 1st 3-year H1B extension using AC21 as backup
    Filed for I-485: RD=Aug 2; ND=Sep 17
    Changed to company "C" 2 months back using AC21 (don't know details of documentation sent - handled by company "C" legal department)
    Company "C" filed for 2nd 3-year extension H1B using AC21as backup
    FP done in Oct 2007
    Used AP for Int'l travel 6 times for business trips.
    Soft LUDs in Dec 2007, Feb 2008
    Applied for EAD renewal in July 2008
    Applied for AP renewal in Aug 2008
    Waiting for I-485 approval ... No RFE yet





    drirshad
    09-27 08:23 PM
    And the oldies r gonna retire creating more jobs what will they do then, i m sure somethin goin on to make us suffer especially ..........