Popular Post

quotes on life

images best quotes on life quotes on life. good quotes from songs. life
  • good quotes from songs. life



  • cinqsit
    09-16 12:37 PM
    i read somewhere on the forums that fbi name check and fingerprinting checks are two different checks carried out separately.

    fbi name check
    http://www.fbi.gov/hq/nationalnamecheck.htm

    fbi finger printing
    http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm





    wallpaper good quotes from songs. life quotes on life. life. quotes about smiles.
  • life. quotes about smiles.



  • GCBy3000
    07-24 02:42 PM
    I dont want to know about the contributors. Again and again same people come and post. I am pretty much sure about it. I want some feedback from non-contributors.





    quotes on life. Funny Quote: Life has taught
  • Funny Quote: Life has taught



  • Saburi
    04-28 10:00 AM
    Hello Freinds.

    After a long wait of 8 years today i got an RFE i don't know what the RFE is all about and will be waiting to get the letter in the mail, do you know how much time does it takes for the paper RFE to come to your lawyer.

    RFE was issued today but unlike the email which i got says the status on hold, thats strange

    Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD

    is this normal or is this is an indication of something wrong and bad.

    Please do advice gurus


    Best Regards

    Saburi





    2011 life. quotes about smiles. quotes on life. -sayings/quot;gt;Life Quotes and
  • -sayings/quot;gt;Life Quotes and



  • rayoflight
    05-05 04:07 PM
    Wow that's a relief. I know you might have already done so just confirm the date until when the I-94 is issued and make a copy just in case.



    more...


    quotes on life. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes on life



  • chanduv23
    09-15 04:22 PM
    Bump





    quotes on life. pics of quotes about life
  • pics of quotes about life



  • CADude
    02-21 03:12 AM
    :p
    As per immigration-law.com..Senate may work on CIR in March 07 and hand it over to House by APril 07....House may however sit on it for years on end...

    02/18/2007: Need for Immigration Reform and Concerns with Growing Gridlock in Legislations in the Congress

    The Democrats launched a new Congress with aggressive platforms and legislative agenda on January 4, 2007. Madame Pelosi of the House set the first 100-hour legislative agenda and the Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid presented on the Senate floor ten legislative bills as top priority for the first few months of the Senate.
    However, immersed in the party politics, the Congress left the Hill yesterday, Saturday, for a week long break without achieving a lot because of the gridlock it had faced in the Congress. Samo, Samo Washington politics involving the Republicans and Democrats. It practically means that the Congress wll not resume the active legislative activities until March 2007.
    S. 9, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill, adopted by the Senate floor, is in the Judiciary Committee of the Senate. The newly elected Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Sen. Leahy, reportedly set the CIR as one of the top agenda of the Judiciary Committee for March 2007 and the Democratic leaders reportedly determined to pass the CIR by April 2007 and quickly send it over to the House for its prompt action. How beautiful the agenda of the new Congress.
    We want to watch carefully how closely the leaders of the House and Senate will follow through the agenda. In a way, from the perspectives of this immigration legislation agenda, we are relieved that the Congress was over with the most serious road block to the Congress, to wit, rebuke of Bush's resurge in Iraq.



    more...


    quotes on life. life-choices-quotes-007.jpg
  • life-choices-quotes-007.jpg



  • aguy
    01-05 10:52 AM
    Can I use AVR even if I am on my 8th year of H1B (because of an approved I140, waiting for I485 to become current)?





    2010 Funny Quote: Life has taught quotes on life. best quotes on life
  • best quotes on life



  • imm_pro
    01-20 02:35 PM
    The new look is awsome.
    We sure picked the best day to launch this change.



    more...


    quotes on life. beautiful quotes on life
  • beautiful quotes on life



  • bah9422
    10-17 08:20 PM
    you can expedite your AP by submitting proof of emergency situation like if someone is critically sick back in india.call USCIS and they will give you fax#.you will need to fax doctors letter and copy of AP receipt notice.it takes around 10 days for approval.





    hair -sayings/quot;gt;Life Quotes and quotes on life. quotes on life. cute quotes
  • quotes on life. cute quotes



  • rameshnaik
    08-06 08:19 PM
    Yes, I saw a LUD on approved I-140 on 07/13.



    more...


    quotes on life. Quotes about Love, Life and
  • Quotes about Love, Life and



  • meridiani.planum
    10-01 11:58 PM
    Folks
    this is a Q for my Friend
    He was working at Lehman before the company filed for chapter 11

    ... He has been told that salary will be paid for 3 months

    Right now he is at home and looking for other offers and no H1b transfer has been started


    Question is ... Is he OK ( in status ) currently or a H1b transfer has to be done ASAP

    thanks

    Is the employer-employee relationship going to go on for 3 months? (ie. is he going to go to office, get paid at usual intervals etc)? If so, he is fine, he is in status. If he has been laid off, has no access to teh office anymore etc, then as far as H1-B goes, the employer-employee relationship has ended and he is out of status; he should transfer teh H1 asap.





    hot inspirational quotes on life quotes on life. that good life quotes can
  • that good life quotes can



  • GCBy3000
    07-22 03:46 PM
    Too early for this thread. Only you could see NO. Is there anyway to create a poll to change from No to YES when the checks are cleared. Then this will be useful, otherwise it is going to be a waste thread in next two days.



    more...


    house life quotes orkut scraps quotes on life. depressing life quotes
  • depressing life quotes



  • emmNemm
    12-11 05:13 PM
    Thanks enqueued, maddipati1,lskreddy, va_dude, vin13 for the valuable information. I really appreciate it.





    tattoo pics of quotes about life quotes on life. Life Quotes:
  • Life Quotes:



  • Leo07
    10-07 01:21 PM
    I was wondering about the second part of the question/answer. Thanks rockstart!



    more...


    pictures life-choices-quotes-007.jpg quotes on life. Funny Quotes About Life #2
  • Funny Quotes About Life #2



  • jambapamba
    08-03 07:34 PM
    Hi experts,

    Can someone help me in this regards. Awaiting eagerly for ur expert comments.


    Regards

    Now I see why you keep asking the same question...you started the thread.

    Ok, here you go...
    1. It doesn't matter how many years experience you have. Unless the job requires EB2 level requirements, you cannot apply EB2. If the job has the requirements and your education/exp match that...then you are EB2.
    2. To your question yes you can file new EB2 without affecting your 485. Now, the problems you would face are at Labor and 140 stage trying to prove that your new job reqs are significantly different from the original. After that, changing 485 is not diffcult...(even if it's approved).





    dresses that good life quotes can quotes on life. love pics and quotes. life and
  • love pics and quotes. life and



  • dixie
    10-02 02:46 PM
    If you have an approved I-140, you can port the PD as long as your original sponsor does not withdraw his petition. Since your company is being acquired (as opposed to you quitting on your own) it is highly unlikely that your petition will be withdrawn. So as long as you continue doing a similar job as the one for which the LC position was advertised you should be fine.

    Hi All

    Thanks for a great forum. I am EB3 India (PD Dec 02) with 140 approved June this year. Rumor has it that the small firm I work for, is going to be acquired by a much larger firm with thousands of employees globally. I am concerned about my ongoing GC process. First question

    Q1. What happens to my GC process?

    Considering the behemoth like size of the company that is going to acquire us I am quite sure that the GC process of the few employees from my present employer will take a back seat.

    Q2. What are the things I can do proactively.

    I have read on various threads that it is possible to join other employers and port the PD to them. But considering the fact that company that started the GC process is no longer there, how would this porting of PD with new labor, 140 etc would occur...

    I would appreciate if someone can provide answers to my questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.



    more...


    makeup beautiful quotes on life quotes on life. life quotes orkut scraps
  • life quotes orkut scraps



  • dwhuser
    06-15 08:40 PM
    This is my openion.

    POE IO might ask for the EVL letter from the sponsoring employer to check the integrity of the case, though not very common.

    What is a EVL letter ?





    girlfriend Life Quotes: quotes on life. quotes on life images.
  • quotes on life images.



  • gcnotfiledyet
    02-24 11:27 AM
    1) If i file a non-profit h1b visa , i was suggested that i can work immediately, is that true?

    As far as I understood cap-exempt visa are not for all non profits. It is for non profit research organizations only. That is the reason most universities/charity research organizations qualify for it.

    3) I have been searching monster, indeed etc to find a sponsorer for my visa, i attended 2 interviews till now and cleared them too but when it comes to work permit they are not willing to do h1 for me. I have lost all hopes and posting here to find out if there are any companies who are willing to do h1b.

    Try not to going through any consulting stuff just to file in April. Consulting companies are going through rough phase and USCIS is getting very strict with them (this is just my preception from what I am hearing around).

    I am little into CRA position right now working for university. send me pm if you need info.





    hairstyles Quotes about Love, Life and quotes on life. quotes on life. quotes on life
  • quotes on life. quotes on life



  • Appu
    11-15 11:32 AM
    Anyone in Nashville? What can I do from Nashville?





    pmamp
    09-05 12:29 PM
    I had got RFE email on 8/28/08. I got the letter today in mail.

    My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.

    Has anyone else had similar issue?

    Thank you in advance.

    I got an RFE email both for me and wife (9/03 from NSC). How long does it take to arrive in mail?.





    ivgclive
    05-05 03:54 PM
    Thanks to everyone who responded. So in summary, it looks like:
    * I can own a business on H1B.
    * I cannot take any proceeds/profits from the business, but can use it to grow it further.
    * I can work for the business as long as I don't take any money from it.
    - Can a guru please confirm this?
    * The business can buy me equipment and accessories to work.

    As everyone suggested, I will consult a CPA and immigration lawyer to confirm but wanted to get some initial idea.

    It is very simple, when you are on H1...

    You can work hard, even hard, kill yourself on anything without being paid.

    Here is the meaning for "Slave" in a well known dictionary..
    Slave
    1 : a person held in servitude as the chattel of another
    2 : one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence
    3 : a device (as the printer of a computer) that is directly responsive to another
    4 : DRUDGE, TOILER
    5 : H1B