Popular Post

quotes on life images

images 1-Life.htmlquot; titlequot;Quotes quotes on life images. com/quotes-2/life
  • com/quotes-2/life



  • haider420
    03-04 12:57 AM
    and for god sake, please update your profile.

    just did for your convenience :)





    wallpaper com/quotes-2/life quotes on life images. quotes on life with pictures.
  • quotes on life with pictures.



  • coolmanasip
    08-16 02:26 PM
    Hello everyone -

    I am planning to change my job and would like to seek some advice. I already used AC21 once without informing USCIS, and now would like to do it again. I would like to seek advice on couple of issues:

    1. I would like to do this without informing USCIS and worry about a response if and and when I get RFE. However, new employer has E-Verify system. Would them checking my eligibility to work through E-verify make it certain that I would get an RFE for employment verification?? In other words, E-Verify tells USCIS that one has changed employment? or E-verify and 485 have no connection?

    2. My new job is in the same engineering field; however, there is still a big difference in salary owing to additional managerial duties. Labor was done based on technical responsibilities in engineering field, new job involved technical as well as business responsibilities in the same field. With years going by, I am taking on more and more project/division management experience and that is what the new position would entail.

    Original title - Transportation Analyst/Engineer with 55K as salary

    New Title - Director of Transportation Systems and Services Engineering with 135K as salary

    Based on my research, the job needs to be in the same occupational classification. The original SOC code is 17-2051 - Civil Engineer. The new SOC could be same 17-2051 or could be classified as 11-9140 Architectural and Engineering Managers owing to managerial duties. However, the new job also has technical aspect to it since I will be responsible for sound technical design for the product/services we will prepare.


    Can you guys please give your thoughs on these two issues. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

    best,





    quotes on life images. quotes on life pictures
  • quotes on life pictures



  • gconmymind
    09-03 04:22 PM
    We have the 797 approval with us now. I'll try to checkout if we can apply for the SSN.

    Thanks a lot guys for responding so quickly.

    I think you can still work without the SSN, on valid employment authorization (H1B, EAD, etc.). You cannot get paid until you get SSN.

    Check with Social security office. Should not take much time...





    2011 quotes on life with pictures. quotes on life images. love life quotes
  • love life quotes



  • needhelp!
    01-11 12:42 PM
    Keep up that spirit and make it your fight!

    Yes. I will look into local and state chapter over the weekend. Thanks. If I have to go down, will go with a fight.



    more...


    quotes on life images. Life Myspace Quotes lt;/agt;
  • Life Myspace Quotes lt;/agt;



  • chanduv23
    11-07 02:21 PM
    Well, as a matter of fact "employer is employer" - there is nothing called good or bad. Any employer can be bad during crunch times. Times have changed now and there is more scrutiny over consulting companies these days because they have lot of immigrants on payroll. Look for urself, your family, ur need etcc.. before changing jobs, be it consulting or fulltime. Sometimes FT jobs can be worse as you never know what kinda shit u may get into.





    quotes on life images. Life Quotes Graohics
  • Life Quotes Graohics



  • Hermione
    09-20 01:42 PM
    And what is the message again? You are leagal and highly skilled? Good for you! Now I am going to go and attend to more urgent matters.

    The message should be a call for action and it should be shorter.

    Raise EB quotas! Exempt derivatives from quotas!

    That would qualify as a message in my mind. It's positive, it's actionable, and it is clear.



    more...


    quotes on life images. inspiring life quotes
  • inspiring life quotes



  • kaisersose
    05-01 10:17 AM
    Thanks guys for all your responses....

    I got the paperwork from my attorney for my wife's 485 as they want us to be ready so that if dates are current, we just mail the paperwork without having to start at that time.

    However, my wife is pregnant and i am not sure if medical examinations are possible. What are my options ?

    Complete medicals without the vaccines, etc which cannot be taken during pregnancy. The Civil surgeon shoould make a note on the medical report that the applicant is pregnant and so medical is incomplete.

    When your 485 is picked up for processing, an RFE will be issued and then she can complete the rest.





    2010 quotes on life pictures quotes on life images. 1-Life.htmlquot; titlequot;Quotes
  • 1-Life.htmlquot; titlequot;Quotes



  • seahawks
    06-02 08:43 AM
    My spouse's employer will apply for her H1B shortly (she is on F1 right now). Her passport expires in March 2007 but the Indian consulate does not allow you for a renewal earlier than 6 months of the expiration date.

    Does USCIS have any requirements for validity dates for passport when application for H1B is sent?


    A passport must me valid at least 6 months is my understanding when I got my H1 renewed.



    more...


    quotes on life images. “A life of leisure and a life
  • “A life of leisure and a life



  • leoindiano
    03-25 01:55 PM
    my and my current visa status
    I140 application was approved on may 2008 and the reciept no linxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Please remove the number





    hair love life quotes quotes on life images. funny-life-quotes-abundance
  • funny-life-quotes-abundance



  • ashwaghoshk
    04-26 08:01 AM
    Rollingstone is right. There are chances of the 7th year extension only if your labor is 365 days pending or have an approved labor/I-140. If one of these applies to your case then you should have activated your 3 months of H1B in premium processing. Why didnt you do the premium processing? Now that your 6 years of H1 have ended i really doubt USCIS will consider your case and give the 7th year extension. Not trying to scare you but that's what I feel.
    I hope you get the extension. Good Luck.



    more...


    quotes on life images. Life inspirational quotes
  • Life inspirational quotes



  • Refugee_New
    08-02 12:46 PM
    I suppose your pd has been current for a while now. are you stuck in name check ? do you know why your 485 approval is taking so long ? I'd say you should be getting your GC rather than the ead card.

    And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.

    Labor filed date is Feb 2002. Thats is what called PD. Fortunately it took only 3.8 yrs to get my LC approval. Some poor souls got their LC approval in 4 yrs and 5yrs.

    I don't know if you heard about PBEC and DBEC. I am one of the victims of backlog elimination center.

    Anyway my name check is still pending. But if they really implement this 180 day rule, my case is good to go.





    hot Life Myspace Quotes lt;/agt; quotes on life images. life and happiness quotes
  • life and happiness quotes



  • GreenLantern
    06-02 12:12 AM
    Hmmm. Sorry I don't think I can help you out. My focus is mainly web design, and interactivity. I try to stay away from animation if at all possible.

    Thanks,
    RMB



    more...


    house Life Is Like An Ice-Cream, quotes on life images. several real-life quotes
  • several real-life quotes



  • waitingmygc
    04-16 04:08 PM
    RareRFEon485,

    No need to worry if your employer is consulting company. If so, then in reply to USICS mention that you are employed by employer, but works/worked on different client sites for them which are in different states.

    Keep all your previous LCA ready or better attach copies of all with your reply. Not a big deal.

    I think its not a difficult RFE to respond. Consult your attorney for formal reply.





    tattoo Life Quotes Graohics quotes on life images. quotes about life. life quotes
  • quotes about life. life quotes



  • deardar
    09-14 08:44 AM
    Flying to DC for their GC.............

    Happy to know that there are still people who like and know how to make a difference.



    more...


    pictures inspiring life quotes quotes on life images. Life Quotes Invoking The Facts
  • Life Quotes Invoking The Facts



  • kabeer_g
    08-10 03:39 PM
    You are right that to get registered in US I would have to marry in US. That's why I was asking if I even need to get it registered in US to file for my green card. Response I got on this forum was Indian registration certificate is fine.

    I want to restate that I got my green card on August 9th 2010. So I need to be married prior to this date for my wife to derive her green card status using mine.

    Thanks,
    Dinesh





    dresses life and happiness quotes quotes on life images. love and life quotes
  • love and life quotes



  • eborbust
    07-01 12:57 PM
    Sorry Pappu...I agree to what u said. I should and would behave....:)

    To the guy who who told me to edit post. there are tons of other posts with irrelevant stuff. i didnt see u jumping on them.

    I am trying to be as close to relevant as I can be. As i said, a past legislation doesn't mean future legislation would be same BUT it definitively give us a lesson what we should strive to prevent....

    and whatever the 2006 and 2007 legislation were - they were. I didn't made them up myself. So, I cant edit them...lol...



    more...


    makeup “A life of leisure and a life quotes on life images. Life Is Like An Ice-Cream,
  • Life Is Like An Ice-Cream,



  • rta2009
    11-25 07:38 PM
    I'm not attorney but I'm suggesting based on my experience .I know answers as Ive gone through this recently...

    1. Yes , Your PD for approved 140 is your possession. You can port it in your future 485 process of GC with your future employer even if your old employer revokes it.

    2. You can get three year extension to your new H1 transfer with your current approved 140 of old employer.

    3. Yes, You can.

    Please let me know if you have any concerns.

    Dear peacocklover,

    Thank you for your helpful answers.
    I'm in a similar situation even though in my case, the reason for H-1 transfer is because I might get laid off (my boss tell me to start looking around - massive lay off is coming).

    May I ask one question to clarify your answer?

    It's regarding #3, "once h1 is extended beyond the 6th year for say 3 years, can I transfer my h1 to a new employer", and your answer is yes.

    So, once I complete the transfer to a new employer, can the previous employer "safely" revoke the H-1 and I-140, and won't have any effect on my newly transferred H-1?

    (My boss will try to work it out, to keep I-140 open, but they plan to revoke it as soon as I got a new job).

    Many many thanks :)
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.





    girlfriend quotes about life. life quotes quotes on life images. life quotes
  • life quotes



  • vikaschowdhry
    06-06 07:36 AM
    seahawks you said:
    A passport must me valid at least 6 months is my understanding when I got my H1 renewed.

    Could you please provide me a link to an official website that can confirm this?





    hairstyles Life inspirational quotes quotes on life images. quotes about life
  • quotes about life



  • wandmaker
    11-12 10:59 AM
    Is anyone in the similar situation of not receiving the receipts even after check has cashed way back.

    My checks cashed on 10/2, I was able to get the receipt numbers from back of the check. Lawyer/myself did not receive any physical notice. I opened a SR last week and waiting.... :(





    sbdol
    07-20 10:47 AM
    sbdol:

    IV core has thought about this specific proposal before and it is already on our radar. Thanks for suggesting though.
    Thanks indio0617.
    As I said I was sure the idea is not new simply beause it is too obvious.
    Did you try to persuade members of Congress/Senate to submit such proposal ?





    yestogc
    11-17 02:30 PM
    the option I see is that you should get the responsibilities more clearly defined on your ex companies letter head if possible ............. if not then you can get the role details from your previous peers and manager, at each company.

    Act fast as this may take time