logiclife
02-24 04:34 PM
Welcome back pdakwala, you went kind of underground for a while :):)
Glad to see you back in action.
--logiclife.
Glad to see you back in action.
--logiclife.
wallpaper anime love quotes and sayings.

wandmaker
11-07 03:15 PM
Go online and file AR11 right away, by giving out your pending case numbers you can update the address. After an hour or so, call USCIS customer service and verify whether the address has updated or not; also ask them to resend the card to your new address. You will receive a address change confirmation letter at your new address.
lazycis
01-11 01:12 PM
I cant. I have no money after paying for school, lawyers fees in GC. As I said my company did not pay a dime for getting GC work done. Had to bear all expenses myself. Dont even know whether company will pay for H1 renewal next year.
Do it yourself, like I did. It will cost you $350+mailing expenses. You can find many victories on our forum. It works.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194681&page=600
Here is step by step guide
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check#Lawsuit_steps
Do it yourself, like I did. It will cost you $350+mailing expenses. You can find many victories on our forum. It works.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194681&page=600
Here is step by step guide
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check#Lawsuit_steps
2011 quotes and sayings for him.
garfield_x
03-05 03:23 AM
Hi,
I am in need of some advice. I am on first h1b extension with 2.5 hears left. I have an MS but was filed under eb3 with priority date of march 2005 (didn't knew about priority categories at that time). Now I am feeling a bit stagnant in my current job, but have always felt myself constrained thinking about restarting the GC process from zero. Given the current eb3 condition and my priority date what would you suggest I should do? Switch job, get a salary raise, restart under eb2 or continue doing whatever I do hoping eb3 will become current in some reasonable time and i'll be free ?
Thanks for any inputs/thoughts.
I am in need of some advice. I am on first h1b extension with 2.5 hears left. I have an MS but was filed under eb3 with priority date of march 2005 (didn't knew about priority categories at that time). Now I am feeling a bit stagnant in my current job, but have always felt myself constrained thinking about restarting the GC process from zero. Given the current eb3 condition and my priority date what would you suggest I should do? Switch job, get a salary raise, restart under eb2 or continue doing whatever I do hoping eb3 will become current in some reasonable time and i'll be free ?
Thanks for any inputs/thoughts.
more...

bestia
07-31 05:06 PM
Many lawyers charge companies hourly and usually big rates (usually regardless of how good the lawyer is and how simple your case is). Lawyers usually charge for every phone call and for every e-mail. So the employer might start worrying that your contacts might cost him a lot. Usually the respectable lawyer will not discuss anything with you directly if his client is your employer.
Just an advise for those who have an option: hire your own lawyers, you will see how different your case will go. Even if you have to pay them out of your pocket - it's worth it.
Just an advise for those who have an option: hire your own lawyers, you will see how different your case will go. Even if you have to pay them out of your pocket - it's worth it.
andycool
11-17 09:26 AM
DMV stopped issuing DL based on EAD card in Virginia. I guess it will be same for TX and other states. You need original I485 receipt to get one year extensiton. EAD no more valid document for extension.
http://issso.uh.edu/PDF/TexasIDCard_%20and_DriverLicenseRevised.pdf
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/ImmigrationStatusChart.pdf
please do little research friends ...this was discussed long back in this forum...
all the documents are available in this forum
http://issso.uh.edu/PDF/TexasIDCard_%20and_DriverLicenseRevised.pdf
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/ImmigrationStatusChart.pdf
please do little research friends ...this was discussed long back in this forum...
all the documents are available in this forum
more...
sunny1000
01-06 05:47 PM
Has anyone claimed unemployment benefits in EAD in TX state after being laid off? Can you please tell whats the procedure. I do not want to get into the debate of whether UB can be claimed while in AOS state? I just need to know the procedure. Thanks.
Texas Workforce Commission - Unemployment Benefits Services (http://www.twc.state.tx.us/ui/uiclaim.html)
Disclaimer: I don't live in Texas and above link was from a google search. Talk to an attorney to see if it will affect your GC process, before applying.
Texas Workforce Commission - Unemployment Benefits Services (http://www.twc.state.tx.us/ui/uiclaim.html)
Disclaimer: I don't live in Texas and above link was from a google search. Talk to an attorney to see if it will affect your GC process, before applying.
2010 love quotes and sayings

paskal
08-22 07:10 PM
All MN dwellers- join us!
Folks from IA and the Dakotas are also welcome
For WI- pm alisa
For IL/MO - pm janilsal
For MI/IN - pm chintu25
Folks from IA and the Dakotas are also welcome
For WI- pm alisa
For IL/MO - pm janilsal
For MI/IN - pm chintu25
more...
485Mbe4001
07-11 02:45 PM
i guess its the overflow from other countries, which brings up a good question, why was EB3 ROW made unavailable earlier and the overflow sent to EB2 I ? Lawsuit anyone :confused:
Only they know how they work. As for EB3 -I, the only certainty is that come October EB3 I will revert back to the July PD (i am EB3-I may 02:mad:).
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
Only they know how they work. As for EB3 -I, the only certainty is that come October EB3 I will revert back to the July PD (i am EB3-I may 02:mad:).
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
hair change quotes or sayings
gcgreen
07-17 03:59 PM
165/hr is peanuts man. lawyers are EXPENSIVE. period.
Isn't $165/hour a steep rate?
Isn't $165/hour a steep rate?
more...
karthic
12-18 03:53 PM
Hi All,
I am currently working for a University in cap-exempt H1B (company A). I got a job offer from a cap-subjected company (company B). I am aware that the H1B which i have is non-transferable and i have to apply for new H1B petition to work for company.
Since the cap numbers are still available, applying for new petition is not a problem. I was in an idea of asking my new employer (company B) to apply for new H1B petition (premium processing) while working with Company A but i came to know the following from USCIS official document that i have to stop working for the current employer before submitting the company B H1B petition. I thought I can work for the cap-exempt company A until the company B H1B is approved. Have anyone experienced it? if so when should i stop working for my current cap-exempt employer?...can i work till the LCA is approved..?
Below is the paragraph from USCIS Memo
"If the H-1B alien beneficiary has not �ceased� to be employed in a cap-Exempt position, then he or she will not be counted towards the cap.
If the H-1B alien beneficiary has �ceased� to be employed in a cap-exempt position, then the alien will be subject to the H-1B numerical limitation, and the concurrent employment petition may not be approved unless a cap number is available to the alien beneficiary.
I am currently working for a University in cap-exempt H1B (company A). I got a job offer from a cap-subjected company (company B). I am aware that the H1B which i have is non-transferable and i have to apply for new H1B petition to work for company.
Since the cap numbers are still available, applying for new petition is not a problem. I was in an idea of asking my new employer (company B) to apply for new H1B petition (premium processing) while working with Company A but i came to know the following from USCIS official document that i have to stop working for the current employer before submitting the company B H1B petition. I thought I can work for the cap-exempt company A until the company B H1B is approved. Have anyone experienced it? if so when should i stop working for my current cap-exempt employer?...can i work till the LCA is approved..?
Below is the paragraph from USCIS Memo
"If the H-1B alien beneficiary has not �ceased� to be employed in a cap-Exempt position, then he or she will not be counted towards the cap.
If the H-1B alien beneficiary has �ceased� to be employed in a cap-exempt position, then the alien will be subject to the H-1B numerical limitation, and the concurrent employment petition may not be approved unless a cap number is available to the alien beneficiary.
hot Quotes And Sayings « Samie

GCBy3000
07-22 03:42 PM
You can only move after 6 months of 485 filing. Then it falls under AC21. Now if you move, you have to start the entire process. Fortunately with PERM and PP for 140, everything would take less than few months.
Hmmm, it happened to me and my company started new labor process through PERM. My second 140 is stuck for more than a year now.
OR
You can keep your primary residence at the original labor filed location and convince your company to allow you to work at that place for six months at least once a week.
Hmmm, it happened to me and my company started new labor process through PERM. My second 140 is stuck for more than a year now.
OR
You can keep your primary residence at the original labor filed location and convince your company to allow you to work at that place for six months at least once a week.
more...
house forever quotes sayings.
sundarpn
08-23 04:36 PM
I am told that is better to apply for COS after like a semester or two of study on H-4...
Looks like chaning to F-1 is better since OPT gives a great benefit to finidng a job esp in current conditions where no-one is going to file for an H1b right of the bat...
Also once on F-1, she is not dependent on the H1B status of the primary.
Looks like chaning to F-1 is better since OPT gives a great benefit to finidng a job esp in current conditions where no-one is going to file for an H1b right of the bat...
Also once on F-1, she is not dependent on the H1B status of the primary.
tattoo cute quotes and sayings about
dilbert_cal
02-09 11:08 AM
If you have a choice of LOA, you should go ahead and take it.
RFE is not a must - if you do get a RFE, it need not be necessarily for paystubs. You should take LOA, start your job search and try to get a similar position asap and if you do get RFE, you will have a choice of going with AC21 or not depending on your RFE.
Dont think that you will get your GC in a month or so - this process is very unpredictable and the more you be prepared for it, the better it is.
Best of luck and hope you get your GC soon.
RFE is not a must - if you do get a RFE, it need not be necessarily for paystubs. You should take LOA, start your job search and try to get a similar position asap and if you do get RFE, you will have a choice of going with AC21 or not depending on your RFE.
Dont think that you will get your GC in a month or so - this process is very unpredictable and the more you be prepared for it, the better it is.
Best of luck and hope you get your GC soon.
more...
pictures quotes and sayings. some
liberty
10-06 04:30 PM
I am working for a Fortune 500 company on H1 visa. I am switching to a startup and will now be using my EAD( GC status: I-485 with more than 180 days). I have the following questions.
1. Can I join as an individual contractor by myself directly with the company without going thru a 3rd party vendor?
2. I am offered a temporary contract position at an hourly rate every 15 days without deducting any taxes. I will have to pay my taxes at the end of the year by myself using the form sent by the employer. Does anyone have any such experience?
3. What formalities do I need to complete with the USCIS regarding this change in my status? Will it affect my green card process in any way?
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks for the support.
1. Can I join as an individual contractor by myself directly with the company without going thru a 3rd party vendor?
2. I am offered a temporary contract position at an hourly rate every 15 days without deducting any taxes. I will have to pay my taxes at the end of the year by myself using the form sent by the employer. Does anyone have any such experience?
3. What formalities do I need to complete with the USCIS regarding this change in my status? Will it affect my green card process in any way?
I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks for the support.
dresses hater quotes and sayings for

JazzByTheBay
09-16 12:02 AM
And the San Jose rally proved that...
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
�Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.�
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
�Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.�
more...
makeup quotes and sayings. i love
saloni
04-17 07:44 PM
Thanks virtual55.
AS PER THE ADDENDUM II
In guidance issued by legacy INS after the 1999 rule change, the Service stated the following:
However, an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status is s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved I-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.22 (Emphasis in original).
AILA believes that a nonimmigrant who “moonlights” pursuant to an EAD has not “left” his or her employer, and thus is still maintaining proper status. AILA requests USCIS to confirm that, in the case of an H-1B or L-1 nonimmigrant, present in the United States under a valid petition in either classification, who moonlights pursuant to an EAD, still maintains his H-1B or L-1 status.
I think as per the Addendum II, USCIS has yet to certify that moonlighting will not loose the H1B status. AS OF TODAY ,working with additional employer on EAD will void the status.
AS PER THE ADDENDUM II
In guidance issued by legacy INS after the 1999 rule change, the Service stated the following:
However, an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status is s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved I-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.22 (Emphasis in original).
AILA believes that a nonimmigrant who “moonlights” pursuant to an EAD has not “left” his or her employer, and thus is still maintaining proper status. AILA requests USCIS to confirm that, in the case of an H-1B or L-1 nonimmigrant, present in the United States under a valid petition in either classification, who moonlights pursuant to an EAD, still maintains his H-1B or L-1 status.
I think as per the Addendum II, USCIS has yet to certify that moonlighting will not loose the H1B status. AS OF TODAY ,working with additional employer on EAD will void the status.
girlfriend sad love quotes and sayings
.gif)
mallu
12-16 03:53 PM
USCIS refuses to give this data to anybody. They are not willing to give any break up.
The sky will fall down if they do that
The sky will fall down if they do that
hairstyles love you quotes and sayings. i
coopheal
12-03 11:52 AM
Bump
willigetagc
08-15 08:41 AM
May be not before but recently USCIS is doing what they were supposed to do, except the fact that they are really tied up with enormous amount of phone calls from our friends. :)
If that is the case there is nothing to prevent them from taking the receiver off the hook. If they have a call center, people will call. They would be setup to handle a particular call volume. If the call volume goes beyond that then a Q will form and callers will wait longer for service.
I don't think the people answering the calls are necessarily the same people who work on the cases.
The rude behavior is nothing new for these guys. How many times have we heard how the visitor's and non-immi lines at the port-of-entry are treated.
If that is the case there is nothing to prevent them from taking the receiver off the hook. If they have a call center, people will call. They would be setup to handle a particular call volume. If the call volume goes beyond that then a Q will form and callers will wait longer for service.
I don't think the people answering the calls are necessarily the same people who work on the cases.
The rude behavior is nothing new for these guys. How many times have we heard how the visitor's and non-immi lines at the port-of-entry are treated.
waitingimmigrant
10-21 04:17 PM
Reviewed by the judiciary commitee... they are reviewing it...
On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
didnt know by what time will they be done ...
On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
didnt know by what time will they be done ...