jetflyer
06-08 11:49 AM
Thanks for opening this thread, I have a question which is not related to IV's core cause but suitable to this thread.
I want to ship my car to India and don't know where to start, I would appreciate if someone could share knowledge/experience.
Thanks in advance.
I want to ship my car to India and don't know where to start, I would appreciate if someone could share knowledge/experience.
Thanks in advance.
wallpaper tiara Queen Elizabeth gave
mbartosik
09-03 09:50 PM
Politely: I think that my time can be better spent distributing fliers. My time is limited, if I attend this I won't have much time to distribute fliers. So unless someone convinces me why this is more important I won't be attending.
chmur
03-23 10:42 PM
H1B extension takes 2 months . You are 4 months out from your trip out of country.
2011 roller. Catherine decided
royus77
09-02 06:29 PM
Please stop opening new threads which are not related to immigration
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
more...
PD_Dec2002
06-24 12:28 PM
I agree with you.
We are apply independently since both of us are in H1B status
I presume that this marriage in foreign country may not be valid because the marriage was neither registered in India nor done according to Foreign Marriage Act, 1969, since both of us are citizen of India at this present time.
However; we are working out with our parents to get married and register in India, but unsure when this will happen.
You�re Thoughts please?
I have no knowledge on this subject so I can't help you out here. As Ramba also said, seek legal help. Also, if getting married is important to you, your partner, and you are sure about your relationship, and if you guys are getting it done in India anyways, why not get a court marriage here ASAP before filing for your I-485.
From a GC perspective, it "might" be better to have one I-485 application with spouse as the beneficiary rather than pursuing two I-485s independently.
Good luck.
Thanks,
Jayant
We are apply independently since both of us are in H1B status
I presume that this marriage in foreign country may not be valid because the marriage was neither registered in India nor done according to Foreign Marriage Act, 1969, since both of us are citizen of India at this present time.
However; we are working out with our parents to get married and register in India, but unsure when this will happen.
You�re Thoughts please?
I have no knowledge on this subject so I can't help you out here. As Ramba also said, seek legal help. Also, if getting married is important to you, your partner, and you are sure about your relationship, and if you guys are getting it done in India anyways, why not get a court marriage here ASAP before filing for your I-485.
From a GC perspective, it "might" be better to have one I-485 application with spouse as the beneficiary rather than pursuing two I-485s independently.
Good luck.
Thanks,
Jayant
chanduv23
09-04 06:41 AM
any pickups from Queens area or Manhattan???
also can someone give link to something that can be printed like a flyer re: rally on 18th?
I live in Queens - will do something about it. Lets stay connected.
also can someone give link to something that can be printed like a flyer re: rally on 18th?
I live in Queens - will do something about it. Lets stay connected.
more...
hpandey
10-26 10:51 AM
Non - English speaking or not isn't it the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle to drive following the rules of the Road. Why make a U-turn where it is not allowed. Why turn when it is written NO turn on Red. Is it the fault of the sign that you cannot read English.
US is an English speaking nation although people from all parts of the word live here. We have to abide by the common language which is English and not Spanish. The DMV cannot post sign in hundreds of languages that different people speak.
If the driver violated the law he must be given a ticket unless it is his first offence when a warning would be sufficient. Rules are meant to be followed.
US is an English speaking nation although people from all parts of the word live here. We have to abide by the common language which is English and not Spanish. The DMV cannot post sign in hundreds of languages that different people speak.
If the driver violated the law he must be given a ticket unless it is his first offence when a warning would be sufficient. Rules are meant to be followed.
2010 Princess Diana wears the
BlueSoft
01-16 06:19 AM
Hello,
Do not upgrade your file for Premium Processing. Any time you do that, chances for an RFE from USCIS goo higher. You will get a decision from USCIS within two weeks for sure. You can also call USCIS as right now they are processing cases which they have received in late July and mid August.
Do not upgrade your file for Premium Processing. Any time you do that, chances for an RFE from USCIS goo higher. You will get a decision from USCIS within two weeks for sure. You can also call USCIS as right now they are processing cases which they have received in late July and mid August.
more...
apatel_17
04-27 10:57 AM
does anyone know when CIR will be discussed in the house and in the Senate?
Senate taking it up in the last 2 weeks of May. House has not scheduled debate on CIR yet, I believe. Supposedly this is the quiet before the storm. I believe a lot of backstage deal-making and negotiating is going on to get bipartisan support for CIR.
Senate taking it up in the last 2 weeks of May. House has not scheduled debate on CIR yet, I believe. Supposedly this is the quiet before the storm. I believe a lot of backstage deal-making and negotiating is going on to get bipartisan support for CIR.
hair queen elizabeth ii wedding
sukhyani
03-05 02:05 PM
About what to do next, I would say start planning the "got my GC" party. Write down your guest list, the brands of wine and start talking to caterers. By the time you are done with this, you should have your approval.
LOL! I hope I am approved soon :)
LOL! I hope I am approved soon :)
more...
prasad_2007
05-27 04:54 PM
My parents visited here in US last year. Unfortunately my mother got high fever and admitted in hospital giving me bill of 30000$.
Insurance company denied my claims as pre existing condition. I tried several ways to convince insurance company but all in vain.
I negotiated with hospital to pay 15000 and paid off hospital bill.
I also got a doctor bill later and that went to collections. I didnt pay doctor bill (500 dollars) till today.
Does this 500 dollar collection notice will effect my mothers next visit?
If I pay now does it matter anyway?
Is there any chance of deportation?
Please advice...
Insurance company denied my claims as pre existing condition. I tried several ways to convince insurance company but all in vain.
I negotiated with hospital to pay 15000 and paid off hospital bill.
I also got a doctor bill later and that went to collections. I didnt pay doctor bill (500 dollars) till today.
Does this 500 dollar collection notice will effect my mothers next visit?
If I pay now does it matter anyway?
Is there any chance of deportation?
Please advice...
hot Cartier 1936 Halo tiara as
viper673
11-14 07:15 PM
Sent to TSC
more...
house The Fife tiara is one

akmypoints
11-04 01:17 PM
anyone having inputs to the query below:
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agress to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agress to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
tattoo queen elizabeth wedding tiara. Princess Kate Tiara; Princess Kate Tiara
aadimanav
12-10 09:08 PM
Anyone?
more...
pictures gorgeous 1936 Cartier tiara,
valuablehurdle
09-11 04:15 PM
http://www.livemint.com/2007/09/11122655/Indian-IT-professionals-in-US.html
dresses The tiara was sold for
memyselfandus
06-03 08:59 AM
Since i had to spend US $ 70 on passportport photos during july 2007 filing, i wrote my own app to format passport photos. some of my my friends and i used it for filing AP the last couple years. i can email it to any of you if you want it. just PM me.
you would need .NET framework(minimum version 2.0) to run it.
it supports indian passport photos too (3.5 cm by 4.5 cm) :)
I have used this site to generate several times.
you would need .NET framework(minimum version 2.0) to run it.
it supports indian passport photos too (3.5 cm by 4.5 cm) :)
I have used this site to generate several times.
more...
makeup tiara Queen Elizabeth
LostInGCProcess
02-05 06:11 PM
i filed my labor 7 years ago as a programmer, today i am a project manager. I have changed job using ac21 twice, did not inform uscis even once (as its not reqd by law). I am in eb3 india and I have no hopes that uscis will ever get to my application, and even if they did after 5 years from now, I dont care if they issue an RFE and deny my 485 all together. Point I am trying to say is , you cannot spoil your career waiting for this. I changed my job exactly on 6 months and one day after i filed 485. past 2 years i am a PM. I am pretty confident that I would have had atleast 5 years PM experience by the time they reach my application or even more time. After all I want to go back to my home country pretty soon and so did not want to care about all this job title, description etc crap..this is just me..use your own instincts.
Wow!!!! well said and very encouraging. That's the spirit with which everyone of us should move forward, i guess. :)
Life is too short to worry too much on things (like GC, AC21)...Make the best use of each and every day!!!
Wow!!!! well said and very encouraging. That's the spirit with which everyone of us should move forward, i guess. :)
Life is too short to worry too much on things (like GC, AC21)...Make the best use of each and every day!!!
girlfriend kate middleton wedding jewelry
spulapa
12-09 09:28 AM
Dude,
Y don't you change the subject to passed in House ???
Subject line is misleading.
Y don't you change the subject to passed in House ???
Subject line is misleading.
hairstyles queen elizabeth wedding tiara. She wore her beautiful wedding
rayoflight
05-05 06:30 PM
I see that you are a Senior Member. Isn't it time to upgrade your status to "Donor" :)
go_guy123
10-21 04:32 PM
Reviewed by the judiciary commitee... they are reviewing it...
On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
didnt know by what time will they be done ...
You profile has no information...
On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
didnt know by what time will they be done ...
You profile has no information...
yabadaba
10-17 01:25 PM
u should just do a walk in and see. i did a walk in with my wife and the guard did not even look for the date. just walk in and see what happens.. dont say u r there to prepone...if they see the date at that time..request/beg them based on ur circumstances.