RNGC
07-07 11:37 AM
^
wallpaper powerpoint templates free
mrajatish
07-02 09:58 AM
Stop replying to this guy - focus on something more meaningful.
dilbert_cal
07-10 12:17 AM
USCIS do call the company, a friend of mine who already got his GC, USCIS called the company in India to confirm the employment.
Thanks IndianIII - It is always possible that USCIS may check the employment details and in this particular case, since the company is closed, they would want alternate proof that you did work there. They might want an affidavit from your co-worker if possible as well. So, be prepared on those grounds.
Thanks once again IndianIII for contributing to the forums.
Thanks IndianIII - It is always possible that USCIS may check the employment details and in this particular case, since the company is closed, they would want alternate proof that you did work there. They might want an affidavit from your co-worker if possible as well. So, be prepared on those grounds.
Thanks once again IndianIII for contributing to the forums.
2011 powerpoint templates free
augustus
07-02 03:59 PM
I called Fox news too. They said they will investigate and see how they can fit the news. PLEASE CALL NEWS CHANNELS> PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THEY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO US
more...
coolmanasip
08-16 08:06 PM
Kondur - First, thanks for your reply. Its all volunteer time here and I appreciate your time to help me out.
The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....
I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.
Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.
I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.
Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....
sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time
The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....
I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.
Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.
I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.
Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....
sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time
kevinkris
05-07 09:34 PM
Now they want to visit client place for the H1b people.
There are only 415,000 H1-b holders in USA.
And number of employed labor in USA are 144 million. (as per DOL)
And we form 0.28% of the workforce in the entire USA.
Why the hell they are whining about 0.28% ??
Can anybody tell me if i am wrong with numbers here?
---------------------------------------------------------
05/07/2009: DHS Reportedly Stepping Up Enforcement of the H-1B Program Including Work Site Visits
Report indicates that DHS Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday that her agency was stepping up its enforcement of the H-1B program. She reportedly said that over the last month the department has added fraud prevention tactics that were not being used previously in the H-1B program. Those measures include visits to work sites.
---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Statistics of H-1B Visa Holders in the U.S. and Reach of H-1B Cap in Recent Years
Total H1-B Visa Holders in the U.S. in Recent Fiscal Years
2008: 409,619
2007: 461,730
2006: 431,853
2005: 407,418
2004: 386,821
Reach of H-1B Cap in Recent Fiscal Years
2010: Still Open, and Going and Going, as of 04/11/2009! May be it will record the statistics between 2007 and 2008.
2009: 1 day
2008: 2 days
2007: 56 days
2006: 132 days
2005: 184 days
2004: 323 days
The total H-1B holders steadily increased until 2008 when it dropped substantially. Probably it was affected by FY 2007 July Visa Bulletin fiaso which opened the flood gate for EB-485 filings with no visa number cut-off date in July 2007, accompanied by massive issuance of EAD allowing some of the H-1Bs in this stream to drop out ofH-1B status and use EAD, most of which were issued beginning from November 2007. There being no such event in 2009, presumedly the total numbe of H-1B holders in 2009 might have increased. Considering the fact that every year a same new number of H-1B holders are added to the total pool, a large number of H-1Bs have kept extending their H-1B status on and on. Additionally, the fact that overall the total H-1B holder numbers remained steady may indicate that more or less of from 85,000 to 100,000 numbers of H-1B are added to the pool and about the same number moved out of the pool, mostly into green card holder pool, adding flesh blood ofvaluable workers to the main stream of this country. It Ain't Interesting?
---------------------------------------------------------
There are only 415,000 H1-b holders in USA.
And number of employed labor in USA are 144 million. (as per DOL)
And we form 0.28% of the workforce in the entire USA.
Why the hell they are whining about 0.28% ??
Can anybody tell me if i am wrong with numbers here?
---------------------------------------------------------
05/07/2009: DHS Reportedly Stepping Up Enforcement of the H-1B Program Including Work Site Visits
Report indicates that DHS Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing yesterday that her agency was stepping up its enforcement of the H-1B program. She reportedly said that over the last month the department has added fraud prevention tactics that were not being used previously in the H-1B program. Those measures include visits to work sites.
---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Statistics of H-1B Visa Holders in the U.S. and Reach of H-1B Cap in Recent Years
Total H1-B Visa Holders in the U.S. in Recent Fiscal Years
2008: 409,619
2007: 461,730
2006: 431,853
2005: 407,418
2004: 386,821
Reach of H-1B Cap in Recent Fiscal Years
2010: Still Open, and Going and Going, as of 04/11/2009! May be it will record the statistics between 2007 and 2008.
2009: 1 day
2008: 2 days
2007: 56 days
2006: 132 days
2005: 184 days
2004: 323 days
The total H-1B holders steadily increased until 2008 when it dropped substantially. Probably it was affected by FY 2007 July Visa Bulletin fiaso which opened the flood gate for EB-485 filings with no visa number cut-off date in July 2007, accompanied by massive issuance of EAD allowing some of the H-1Bs in this stream to drop out ofH-1B status and use EAD, most of which were issued beginning from November 2007. There being no such event in 2009, presumedly the total numbe of H-1B holders in 2009 might have increased. Considering the fact that every year a same new number of H-1B holders are added to the total pool, a large number of H-1Bs have kept extending their H-1B status on and on. Additionally, the fact that overall the total H-1B holder numbers remained steady may indicate that more or less of from 85,000 to 100,000 numbers of H-1B are added to the pool and about the same number moved out of the pool, mostly into green card holder pool, adding flesh blood ofvaluable workers to the main stream of this country. It Ain't Interesting?
---------------------------------------------------------
more...

geniousatwork
05-28 01:41 PM
I cannot get the approved 140 notice from the employer, so trying to see if I can get it from somewhere else.
You can also locate the priority date in the I-140 approval notice.
You can also locate the priority date in the I-140 approval notice.
2010 powerpoint templates free
rajuram
05-06 09:27 PM
when will the house take up the bill, every one is focusing on the senate.
Last year house shot it down. hope this doesnot happen this time.
Last year house shot it down. hope this doesnot happen this time.
more...
ita
01-20 02:09 PM
Must have been some work. Everything looks (different :) ) very good. Great Job.
Though I used to like the color combination on the old site very much. Also green dots on the previous background would look standing. Again ,site looks great.
Thank you.
Though I used to like the color combination on the old site very much. Also green dots on the previous background would look standing. Again ,site looks great.
Thank you.
hair powerpoint templates free
chanduv23
02-09 02:40 PM
willgetgc2005
Check this Out:
Q. How do I make a complaint against my attorney or representative?
A. If the complaint concerns the conduct of an attorney or representative in a matter before the Immigration Court, BIA, or DHS, you may complete a Form EOIR-44, �Immigration Practitioner Complaint Form� but it is not required. You may write your own complaint statement or letter. This statement or letter must include.
Your name and address,
The attorney�s or representative�s name and address,
An explanation of the circumstances and details of your complaint, and
Your signature.
Along with your Form EOIR-44 or your own complaint statement or letter, you may also submit supporting documents and information, such as:
Correspondence between you and your attorney or representative,
Documents concerning the underlying immigration case (including the case name and number), and
Copies of filings in connection with the case.
Neither EOIR nor DHS can accept complaints over the telephone.
Source: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm
=======================
Thanks a ton for the link. This will definitely bring shivers to those belligerant lawyers.
Check this Out:
Q. How do I make a complaint against my attorney or representative?
A. If the complaint concerns the conduct of an attorney or representative in a matter before the Immigration Court, BIA, or DHS, you may complete a Form EOIR-44, �Immigration Practitioner Complaint Form� but it is not required. You may write your own complaint statement or letter. This statement or letter must include.
Your name and address,
The attorney�s or representative�s name and address,
An explanation of the circumstances and details of your complaint, and
Your signature.
Along with your Form EOIR-44 or your own complaint statement or letter, you may also submit supporting documents and information, such as:
Correspondence between you and your attorney or representative,
Documents concerning the underlying immigration case (including the case name and number), and
Copies of filings in connection with the case.
Neither EOIR nor DHS can accept complaints over the telephone.
Source: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm
=======================
Thanks a ton for the link. This will definitely bring shivers to those belligerant lawyers.
more...
kaisersose
05-29 11:17 AM
Gurus,
I currently have an EAD (Received it in September 07) and my PD is July 2003 and I am on EB3. I am close to getting an offer with another company and I have a few questions:
1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?
2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?
3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?
Thank You for answering my questions.
KC Indian
1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?
-- No.
2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?
-- You do not have to restart anything if it has been 180 days since 485 filing and I assume it is the case as you have an EAD since last year.
3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?
-- You are fine as you are. There is need to restart anything. The provision is called AC21 and you can google it for more info.
I currently have an EAD (Received it in September 07) and my PD is July 2003 and I am on EB3. I am close to getting an offer with another company and I have a few questions:
1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?
2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?
3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?
Thank You for answering my questions.
KC Indian
1. My EAD is up for renewal and will there be any problems renewing it If either I am with a new employer or in between jobs when the application is being submitted?
-- No.
2. My current employer will hand me my I-140. Can I restart my GC process with my new employer and still maintain my old PD of July 2003?
-- You do not have to restart anything if it has been 180 days since 485 filing and I assume it is the case as you have an EAD since last year.
3. If I restart my GC process, do I have to start my Labor and I-140 as well or do I just re-file my 485?
-- You are fine as you are. There is need to restart anything. The provision is called AC21 and you can google it for more info.
hot Online Medical Help PowerPoint
CRAZYMONK
07-20 02:47 PM
ofcourse you can renew your H1B using your pending I485 and you should get 3 years extension. There should not be any problem.
I don't think your revoked I140 will pose any problems as your MTR is accepted.
Filing your H1b and what documents to be included will be taken care by your attorney.
I think you should be OK. Any way all the best
I don't think your revoked I140 will pose any problems as your MTR is accepted.
Filing your H1b and what documents to be included will be taken care by your attorney.
I think you should be OK. Any way all the best
more...
house powerpoint templates, free
punjabi
01-07 10:11 AM
I don't know about Texas, but we live in CA and my wife (dependent on I-485) claimed unemployment benefits for about 3 months last year. We got a notice from EDD (Employment Development Dept) to send them a copy of EAD (for Alien Number) so they can let USCIS know that she has claimed unemployment benefits and if she is eligible in terms of immigration status.
A couple weeks later, we got another letter from EDD saying that after considering the decision from USCIS, you qualify for the unemployment benefits and your compensation per week would be so and so, etc.
(We have no idea what they actually asked USCIS and what USCIS answered them but nevertheless, they had a communication with them.)
Hope it helps.
Has anyone claimed unemployment benefits in EAD in TX state after being laid off? Can you please tell whats the procedure. I do not want to get into the debate of whether UB can be claimed while in AOS state? I just need to know the procedure. Thanks.
A couple weeks later, we got another letter from EDD saying that after considering the decision from USCIS, you qualify for the unemployment benefits and your compensation per week would be so and so, etc.
(We have no idea what they actually asked USCIS and what USCIS answered them but nevertheless, they had a communication with them.)
Hope it helps.
Has anyone claimed unemployment benefits in EAD in TX state after being laid off? Can you please tell whats the procedure. I do not want to get into the debate of whether UB can be claimed while in AOS state? I just need to know the procedure. Thanks.
tattoo PowerPoint Template
Michael chertoff
08-07 04:03 PM
so far two..
more...
pictures powerpoint templates free
abhijitp
07-17 06:25 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
dresses Medical Logo Powerpoint
walking_dude
06-22 11:05 PM
Tennesseans, I have moved into Nashville suburbs from Detroit. I have the experience of leading MI chapter for sometime (through the critical juncture of MI DL denying DLs to temporary residents).
I can definitely organize folks from around Nashville. I can also help guys from Knoxville, Memphis etc. form local chapters there if there is any interest in being active part of the IV movement.
Interested in you meeting you all and helping IV from Tennessee.
any motivated members can take up the challenge of coordinating activities and leading efforts. let me know if anyone is interested!
I can definitely organize folks from around Nashville. I can also help guys from Knoxville, Memphis etc. form local chapters there if there is any interest in being active part of the IV movement.
Interested in you meeting you all and helping IV from Tennessee.
any motivated members can take up the challenge of coordinating activities and leading efforts. let me know if anyone is interested!
more...
makeup powerpoint templates free
jonty_11
07-17 10:56 AM
Guys please do not think of this site as one from Rajiv Khanna (immiportal) or other Chat forums...this is a grassroots organization that consists of people like you and me who are devoting their time to work for the EB community causes.
Do not let their efforts go to waste due to lack of funds. Contribute.
Do not let their efforts go to waste due to lack of funds. Contribute.
girlfriend free PowerPoint templates
wizard20740
07-01 03:46 PM
My wife's ead was filed in April even though hers was due for expiry only in Oct 2008. Yday her ead was approved (her online status read "card ordered".
I have also read about one other case in , where the poster had filed too early but still received approval. Only problem is the new ead is valid for a year starting from the filing date, not 1 year from the expry of the old ead.
I have also read about one other case in , where the poster had filed too early but still received approval. Only problem is the new ead is valid for a year starting from the filing date, not 1 year from the expry of the old ead.
hairstyles Medical Powerpoint Slides|
KanME
11-05 03:16 AM
87 Members ..That is Super...Hope you get to 100 soon...Good Luck Texas IV Team...!
rahul2699
05-13 09:33 AM
Please check the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Thanks. I've done that yesterday (sending e-mail)..I guess i need to be little more patient
You would need to provide your information as directed by Starsun in the first post. Starsun has been keeping unwell these days and verifying information periodically. However within a few days, you would be added to the donor forum upon verification.
In the meantime, please join your state chapters and get active. ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Thanks. I've done that yesterday (sending e-mail)..I guess i need to be little more patient
ilwaiting
04-12 08:45 AM
1st - Apply your PERM labor ASAP. If you are luckly and labor comes thru quickly before Dec'07 you could apply for 140 in Premium processing and once 140 is approved you would be eligible for 3yrs H1b extension irrespective when your labor was filed
2nd - If your labor does not comes thru quickly you should try to recapture time lost on H1 when you were out of the country in the last 6 yrs. i.e Time spent out side US(vacation or business trips) can be recaptured. This might give you the 1 year required since labor so that you could file your H1b extension later.
Contact a good attroney.
Hi,
I am currently in the 6th year of my H1B. My visa is going to expire in at the end of December. Is it too late for me to start applying for the green card? If it is not too late, what is my status going to be after December if I do apply for the green card now? Also, I have heard that I have to apply a year before my visa expires, is it too late now? Please help! Your response is greatly appreciated!
I am from Hong Kong, SAR. I have never applied for labor cert. For the past six years, I have just been on H1B visa.
Thanks!
Keith
2nd - If your labor does not comes thru quickly you should try to recapture time lost on H1 when you were out of the country in the last 6 yrs. i.e Time spent out side US(vacation or business trips) can be recaptured. This might give you the 1 year required since labor so that you could file your H1b extension later.
Contact a good attroney.
Hi,
I am currently in the 6th year of my H1B. My visa is going to expire in at the end of December. Is it too late for me to start applying for the green card? If it is not too late, what is my status going to be after December if I do apply for the green card now? Also, I have heard that I have to apply a year before my visa expires, is it too late now? Please help! Your response is greatly appreciated!
I am from Hong Kong, SAR. I have never applied for labor cert. For the past six years, I have just been on H1B visa.
Thanks!
Keith