bbenhill
12-02 07:42 PM
I guess the story was not clear :-)
the answer is your wife's h4 will be fine since you have ur H1.
Thx
I am not sure why it's so hard to understand what I want :)
1- My wife's h4 visa will expire after 4 years
2- I already have my h1b extension
3- What I am saying that if I don't get the stamp in time, I am planning to enter with AP
Given all the points above, and the fact that I'll be working on H1b status, would this void my wife's h4 visa?
the answer is your wife's h4 will be fine since you have ur H1.
Thx
I am not sure why it's so hard to understand what I want :)
1- My wife's h4 visa will expire after 4 years
2- I already have my h1b extension
3- What I am saying that if I don't get the stamp in time, I am planning to enter with AP
Given all the points above, and the fact that I'll be working on H1b status, would this void my wife's h4 visa?
wallpaper Woman | Art Deco amp; Nouveau
chris
08-21 02:49 AM
My case was transfered to Vermont. (Same reason they gave " Speed up processing :mad: ).
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
USCIS is really playing basket ball with my case. I am desperately to know why ? (NSC->TSC->CSC->TSC)
History of events
July 21, 2007: Filed I485 with NSC
Sometime between July , 2007 and Aug , 2007: Case Transferred to TSC
July 21 2008: Case Transferred to CSC : Reason given "To speed up processing"
Aug 14, 2008 : Case Transfered to TSC : No reason given.
Anybody in same boat ?
vparam
05-31 05:03 PM
PD - august 2002
140 AP - august 2005
485/EA/AP - sent it out today
140 AP - august 2005
485/EA/AP - sent it out today
2011 picasso art deco.
immiindi09
01-09 04:36 PM
Can some one tell me which documents do I need to send for EAD and AP renewal. Also my EAD and AP expired before 4 months. Till date I have not used EAD and AP but now planning to use. So need help on that.
more...
gcnirvana
04-05 06:54 PM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3169.html
Its up but not running (I meant the numbers) :D
Its up but not running (I meant the numbers) :D

insbaby
09-02 11:17 PM
I will be taking up a new job and I have been told by the new employer that, benifits will start after 30 days.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
You can choose to continue the insurance, the employer should provide this option. It looks expensive, but it is just for a month time, on the safe side, you can take this.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
You can choose to continue the insurance, the employer should provide this option. It looks expensive, but it is just for a month time, on the safe side, you can take this.
more...
valuablehurdle
09-11 04:15 PM
http://www.livemint.com/2007/09/11122655/Indian-IT-professionals-in-US.html
2010 Your favorite piece of art can
Prashanthi
08-27 03:02 PM
I was with with Company A and my H1B approval notice was until 2011 and my wife H4 approval notice was also until 2011.
Recently I changed to Company B, where this company applied only H1B transfer and received a receipt number for that and it is in pending status. And they are saying H4 transfer also applied at the same time but we didn't received the receipt notice yet.
In this H1B transfer process I got query on that petition, now Company B is saying I will not submit any documents for above query.
I have an EAD when I was with Company A and it is still valid. I am planning to move onto EAD.....
Can my wife change her status to F1 (Student) even her H4 transfer receipt is not available?
And the old H4 approval notice is still in approved status when I check in USCIS website.
Please help me in this situation, let me know all your opinion about this case.
~Thanks in advance.
Before your H-1 gets denied and before you move to EAD, it is important to change her status to F1, you can do this as long as her H-4 I-94 has not expired. You will need your latest Paystubs and H-1 approval to do this.
Recently I changed to Company B, where this company applied only H1B transfer and received a receipt number for that and it is in pending status. And they are saying H4 transfer also applied at the same time but we didn't received the receipt notice yet.
In this H1B transfer process I got query on that petition, now Company B is saying I will not submit any documents for above query.
I have an EAD when I was with Company A and it is still valid. I am planning to move onto EAD.....
Can my wife change her status to F1 (Student) even her H4 transfer receipt is not available?
And the old H4 approval notice is still in approved status when I check in USCIS website.
Please help me in this situation, let me know all your opinion about this case.
~Thanks in advance.
Before your H-1 gets denied and before you move to EAD, it is important to change her status to F1, you can do this as long as her H-4 I-94 has not expired. You will need your latest Paystubs and H-1 approval to do this.
more...
ash0210
09-08 08:01 PM
Interesting thread but NO Radio Button to vote...
Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.
Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.
hair Deco Art by Gail Burton
cvk90
07-05 02:01 PM
they told me that there would not be a 10% penalty but I cannot roll over either. My basic question is that whether IRS controls the benefits offered by private organization based on visa status ? This does not make sense.
Retirement benefits are similar to health benefits, tuition reimbursement benefits etc., in that the employer can choose whether to offer them or not. Why would visa status come in picture ? Also, L 1 is 'dual intent' and my I-485 was applied on June 28, 2007.
Could someone comment on the legality of this whole argument ? Thanks a lot.
Retirement benefits are similar to health benefits, tuition reimbursement benefits etc., in that the employer can choose whether to offer them or not. Why would visa status come in picture ? Also, L 1 is 'dual intent' and my I-485 was applied on June 28, 2007.
Could someone comment on the legality of this whole argument ? Thanks a lot.
more...
furiouspride
02-11 04:55 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the 485 processing times for TSC are much shorter compared to NSC. My case is at the VSC which is still doing 06 applications. Is there a particular reason behind this or is it just the sheer number of applications that VSC receives?
hot Pablo Picasso - First Steps

Aah_GC
06-19 08:37 AM
Aah_GC: Lawyer might not have received it from USCIS otherwise irrational would not be writing it here :) Many who filed during July 07 fiasco have not received the 485 receipt notices (lost in mail) from USCIS.
irrational: For EAD renewal, you can use your biometric notice as a proof of filing for I-485 to extend EAD and you make sure give correct A# on the form , with this USCIS should be able to pull your records. Also write a cover letter stating that you have not received the 485 receipt notice from USCIS, thats it. Nothing to worry, Go ahead and file without 485 receipt notice copy.
Sure, guess I was a bit irrational :)!
irrational: For EAD renewal, you can use your biometric notice as a proof of filing for I-485 to extend EAD and you make sure give correct A# on the form , with this USCIS should be able to pull your records. Also write a cover letter stating that you have not received the 485 receipt notice from USCIS, thats it. Nothing to worry, Go ahead and file without 485 receipt notice copy.
Sure, guess I was a bit irrational :)!
more...
house picasso art deco. Picasso Gemstone art-deco; Picasso Gemstone art-deco

smisachu
11-29 10:05 PM
Consult a lawer. But you better tell the truth. The system is such that they can dig in all records.
tattoo picasso art deco. de
adde72
06-30 09:10 AM
You are a line jumper. Get out of here..:mad:
Line jumpers will pay he price later. USICS will be very tough in dealing the substitution LC..........desi employer are just making money by telling sweet words and attorneys are doing the lip service.
I am forwarding all the emails to USICS ,which i am getting from the employers who are trying to sell the LCs to me .
Line jumpers will pay he price later. USICS will be very tough in dealing the substitution LC..........desi employer are just making money by telling sweet words and attorneys are doing the lip service.
I am forwarding all the emails to USICS ,which i am getting from the employers who are trying to sell the LCs to me .
more...
pictures With Picasso
clockwork
07-18 05:36 PM
just emailed... it should have 4 pdf files.
Yeah received it. Posting shortly. Could you please remove my id from ur follow up post. Just want to avoid future junk mails :)
Yeah received it. Posting shortly. Could you please remove my id from ur follow up post. Just want to avoid future junk mails :)
dresses picasso art deco.
pappu
03-18 11:33 AM
I am positively sick of seeing the same "case received and pending" status on my I-485 case for the past two years (almost). I call CIS and they parrot like repeat the same status which I see on their website. They tell me they have no further information.
I simply can't take it any more. I have already paid unnacceptably high human cost for this GC. If my case has any discrepency and it is going to be rejected eventually, then I dont see any point of working in US from this point onwards itself. I would rather move back to India and use this time to build my career there.
I can hang on only if I somehow get to know if my case has been pre-adjudicated for approval, and no more bureaucratic actions are required on it. But how do I do that?
Any ideas?
Please correct your profile with real details so that it helps everyone. Thanks.
I simply can't take it any more. I have already paid unnacceptably high human cost for this GC. If my case has any discrepency and it is going to be rejected eventually, then I dont see any point of working in US from this point onwards itself. I would rather move back to India and use this time to build my career there.
I can hang on only if I somehow get to know if my case has been pre-adjudicated for approval, and no more bureaucratic actions are required on it. But how do I do that?
Any ideas?
Please correct your profile with real details so that it helps everyone. Thanks.
more...
makeup NUDE PICASSO ART Painting
DSLStart
07-28 04:06 PM
I doubt that. Returning after a long period on AP would sure make the POE officer grill that person, as AP is supposed to be used in case of emergencies and humanitarin grounds. I was grilled at IAD on return after 30 days and the POE officer asked me to present documentary evidence of the emergency to travel outside US.
No, no maximum. You just have to have had the AP in hand when you left the US.
No, no maximum. You just have to have had the AP in hand when you left the US.
girlfriend Pablo Picasso, letter to Leo
chanduv23
04-28 05:12 PM
A good employer and a good law firm will not have the dirty deals of trying to screw an employee.
It is true that Law firm is not obligated to answer employee on 140 because it is an employer petition and they may not act against wishes of employer, BUT if they are good people and have some ethics they will send a photocopy to the employee for his/her records.
FOIA takes time, but one will eventually get it through that channel also.
It is true that Law firm is not obligated to answer employee on 140 because it is an employer petition and they may not act against wishes of employer, BUT if they are good people and have some ethics they will send a photocopy to the employee for his/her records.
FOIA takes time, but one will eventually get it through that channel also.
hairstyles Robbers took over Picasso!
LostInGCProcess
11-12 01:28 PM
Why do we need a transit visa if we are just passing by the airport( I know UK has this rule). Can someone please share if we really need the transit visa. I am travelling on next week to Chennai via Frankfurt.
If you have a valid (unexpired) US visa and traveling, to OR from US, to any country via Germany, then you DON'T need a transit Visa.
If you are traveling on AP, you need transit visa via Germany.
Quote from the German Mission web site:
Nationals of the following countries are required to be in possession of an airport transit visa when passing through the international transit area of airports in Germany:
AFGHANISTAN, BANGLADESH, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GHANA, INDIA, IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN ** (please see below), LEBANON, MYANMAR, NIGERIA, PAKISTAN, SOMALIA, SRI LANKA, SUDAN, SYRIA, TURKEY
Exceptions: Nationals from the above list are entitled to transit through the international transit zones without an airport transit visa:
1. If they hold a valid visa for the United States of America
2. If they return from the USA after having used the visa
3. If they hold one of the following residence permits:
* Form I-551 permanent resident card (valid for 2 to 10 years),
* Form I-551 Alien registration receipt card (valid for 2 to 10 years),
* Form I-551 Alien registration receipt card (no expiry date),
* Form I-327 Re-entry document (valid for two years — issued to holders of a I-551),
* Resident alien card (valid for 2 or 10 years or no expiry date. This document guarantees the holder’s return only if his stay outside the USA has not exceeded one year),
* Permit to re-enter (valid for two years. This document guarantees the holder’s return only if his stay outside the USA has not exceeded two years),
* Valid temporary residence stamp in a valid passport (valid for one year from the date of issue).
If you have a valid (unexpired) US visa and traveling, to OR from US, to any country via Germany, then you DON'T need a transit Visa.
If you are traveling on AP, you need transit visa via Germany.
Quote from the German Mission web site:
Nationals of the following countries are required to be in possession of an airport transit visa when passing through the international transit area of airports in Germany:
AFGHANISTAN, BANGLADESH, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GHANA, INDIA, IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN ** (please see below), LEBANON, MYANMAR, NIGERIA, PAKISTAN, SOMALIA, SRI LANKA, SUDAN, SYRIA, TURKEY
Exceptions: Nationals from the above list are entitled to transit through the international transit zones without an airport transit visa:
1. If they hold a valid visa for the United States of America
2. If they return from the USA after having used the visa
3. If they hold one of the following residence permits:
* Form I-551 permanent resident card (valid for 2 to 10 years),
* Form I-551 Alien registration receipt card (valid for 2 to 10 years),
* Form I-551 Alien registration receipt card (no expiry date),
* Form I-327 Re-entry document (valid for two years — issued to holders of a I-551),
* Resident alien card (valid for 2 or 10 years or no expiry date. This document guarantees the holder’s return only if his stay outside the USA has not exceeded one year),
* Permit to re-enter (valid for two years. This document guarantees the holder’s return only if his stay outside the USA has not exceeded two years),
* Valid temporary residence stamp in a valid passport (valid for one year from the date of issue).
Leo07
02-17 04:06 PM
Upgrade is any day a better option.
But, given your Dec 2001 PD the number of EB3 applications before you is less than 1100.
Source:http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
I'm thinking that you'd get your GC before your EB2 PERM can get cleared.
My 2 cents...
But, given your Dec 2001 PD the number of EB3 applications before you is less than 1100.
Source:http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
I'm thinking that you'd get your GC before your EB2 PERM can get cleared.
My 2 cents...
visaspirant
10-21 11:26 AM
Hello,
Here's a snapshot of my scenario:
1.My first H1 with company A: Oct 2005 to Oct 2008 (stamped in my passport)
2.My entry to USA: May 2006
3.My wife's entry to USA on H4: Oct 2007 (stamped in her passport)
4.My second H1 with company B: Dec 2007 to Dec 2010 (Not stamped in my passport)
5.My wife's H1 with company C: Oct 2008 to Oct 2011 (Not stamped in her passport)
My wife is on H1 now and she could not get a job till now. Now we want to change her status back to H4. Whats the best way to do this? She plans to travel to India in Jan 2010 and I plan to travel to India in April 2010. Any help highly appreciated.
Here's a snapshot of my scenario:
1.My first H1 with company A: Oct 2005 to Oct 2008 (stamped in my passport)
2.My entry to USA: May 2006
3.My wife's entry to USA on H4: Oct 2007 (stamped in her passport)
4.My second H1 with company B: Dec 2007 to Dec 2010 (Not stamped in my passport)
5.My wife's H1 with company C: Oct 2008 to Oct 2011 (Not stamped in her passport)
My wife is on H1 now and she could not get a job till now. Now we want to change her status back to H4. Whats the best way to do this? She plans to travel to India in Jan 2010 and I plan to travel to India in April 2010. Any help highly appreciated.