Refugee_New
06-12 06:20 PM
I think i tried everything to get my I-485 approval. But nothing worked.
1. So far 3 SRs have been created. No response.
2. Infopass - No response (other than pending status)
3. Letter to Ombudsman - No response so far. Its been more than 50 days.
4. Called IO's several times - Nothing happend.
5. One IO told me that she would try to assign my file to an officer. This was two months back. Nothing happend.
My case is still waiting to be assigned to an officer. What else should i do?
MY case details are PD:02/2002, EB2, India. I-485 RD: 06/06/07.
1. So far 3 SRs have been created. No response.
2. Infopass - No response (other than pending status)
3. Letter to Ombudsman - No response so far. Its been more than 50 days.
4. Called IO's several times - Nothing happend.
5. One IO told me that she would try to assign my file to an officer. This was two months back. Nothing happend.
My case is still waiting to be assigned to an officer. What else should i do?
MY case details are PD:02/2002, EB2, India. I-485 RD: 06/06/07.
wallpaper Go Ara and Park Shin Hye
Totoro
05-08 11:25 PM
That's the point.
I was denied ever $1 stimulus payment for 1 joint filer (spouse) being ITIN holder and from the way things are going it would not happen by 2008 either. If not $1500 why they denied even $1500- $600(for the ITIN filer) = $900 ? Why shouldn't i get at least $900 ....??
I wrote to her around 9:30 EST - dont know if she is done by now. I have given my cell phone number as well in the email. I can write and talk as much as possible against this 'ridiculuous' and 'unfair' mandate/rule :mad:
I am always wary of an email asking for personal information. I sent her an email and asked for her to reply with a telephone number to call. I have heard nothing back. She looks legit, but I need to be sure. I did the same with the San Jose reporter and he sent me his phone number. So that was fine.
I was denied ever $1 stimulus payment for 1 joint filer (spouse) being ITIN holder and from the way things are going it would not happen by 2008 either. If not $1500 why they denied even $1500- $600(for the ITIN filer) = $900 ? Why shouldn't i get at least $900 ....??
I wrote to her around 9:30 EST - dont know if she is done by now. I have given my cell phone number as well in the email. I can write and talk as much as possible against this 'ridiculuous' and 'unfair' mandate/rule :mad:
I am always wary of an email asking for personal information. I sent her an email and asked for her to reply with a telephone number to call. I have heard nothing back. She looks legit, but I need to be sure. I did the same with the San Jose reporter and he sent me his phone number. So that was fine.
ita
11-29 03:11 PM
Change add' online in USCIS website. After few days you will receive confirmation letter. Also send AR-11 for to DHS and confirm with USCIS.
FYI, i saw 2 LUDs on 485 & EAD from the day i changed the address online.
I changed my address online and confirmed my address with cSR.
I didn't send AR-11 form though.
I didn't get any confirmation mail for address change to the new address..
Is this fine?
Please advice.
Thank you
FYI, i saw 2 LUDs on 485 & EAD from the day i changed the address online.
I changed my address online and confirmed my address with cSR.
I didn't send AR-11 form though.
I didn't get any confirmation mail for address change to the new address..
Is this fine?
Please advice.
Thank you
2011 Park Shin Hye by An Joo Young
perm2gc
12-24 01:36 AM
Hi Nair/Perm,
I am not a returning US resident.
One of the companies sponsored my H1B and I am trying to get the visa stamped in India.
I got the wage report from the company but not the "Unemployment" wage report, so I am confused.
Any help about the document would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot for all your help.
Have a nice time!
Thanks & Regards,
Chak
i know you are not in US.You cannot get the unemployment report yourself directly.You ask the company who sponsored the visa.They will get thru the attorney.
check this : http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/article.asp?ARTICLEID=572&PAGEID=67&SUBID=113
I am not a returning US resident.
One of the companies sponsored my H1B and I am trying to get the visa stamped in India.
I got the wage report from the company but not the "Unemployment" wage report, so I am confused.
Any help about the document would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot for all your help.
Have a nice time!
Thanks & Regards,
Chak
i know you are not in US.You cannot get the unemployment report yourself directly.You ask the company who sponsored the visa.They will get thru the attorney.
check this : http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/article.asp?ARTICLEID=572&PAGEID=67&SUBID=113
more...
bhp2301
10-09 06:09 PM
Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.
Marry me...i like funny people......
/thread
Marry me...i like funny people......
/thread

swaraj
11-11 11:06 AM
desi485, thanks for the tip.
I found this link which mentions that one can apply for a new visa before expiry of current one:
http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/eng/evisas_faqs.html#11
But it is for US embassy in Mexico, and there is no mention if there is minimum time before expiration date. Will it apply for US embassy in Delhi too?
I found this link which mentions that one can apply for a new visa before expiry of current one:
http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/eng/evisas_faqs.html#11
But it is for US embassy in Mexico, and there is no mention if there is minimum time before expiration date. Will it apply for US embassy in Delhi too?
more...

raviram1980
01-15 10:58 AM
Thanks a lot for your reply. Can I request the consulate here at New Delhi to give back my passport and I-797 which I submitted to them ?
Regards,
Ravi
Regards,
Ravi
2010 Park Shin Hye for
TomTancredo
11-27 07:21 PM
From what I can infer from the replies so far:
1. For full time/permanent positions, EAD opens the doors to companies that do not usually sponsor visas. From the salary perspective, a boost might not be possible
2. For contract positions, eliminating the desi layer in between might help increase the rate.
In (2), how do you all intend to do that? A lot of larger clients I've seen have the preferred vendor policy and if the desi company is the preferred vendor, how do you eliminate them?
You eliminate vendors based on what your expectations are as per the rate is concerned. You can not eliminate vendors totally because most of the large corporations go thru vendors , could be desi or otherwise .
Having an EAD opens up more oppurtunities than on H1 , Its up to the individual how one wants to use/benifit from the oppurtunities.
1. For full time/permanent positions, EAD opens the doors to companies that do not usually sponsor visas. From the salary perspective, a boost might not be possible
2. For contract positions, eliminating the desi layer in between might help increase the rate.
In (2), how do you all intend to do that? A lot of larger clients I've seen have the preferred vendor policy and if the desi company is the preferred vendor, how do you eliminate them?
You eliminate vendors based on what your expectations are as per the rate is concerned. You can not eliminate vendors totally because most of the large corporations go thru vendors , could be desi or otherwise .
Having an EAD opens up more oppurtunities than on H1 , Its up to the individual how one wants to use/benifit from the oppurtunities.
more...
bijualex29
07-19 10:36 AM
I do not think that it applies to new EAD, it only for renewing the EDA card
hair 2011 Park Shin hye,
imm_pro
01-20 02:35 PM
The new look is awsome.
We sure picked the best day to launch this change.
We sure picked the best day to launch this change.
more...
bfadlia
03-18 09:37 AM
thanks everyone for their suggestions.I know the clock is ticking and I am gonna decide today itself. I have all documents prepared from last year and I missed the quota.
Did any one used http://www.usavisanow.com/ for their H1B filing.
I am waiting for some reference from any of senior membere here who have used their service
Thanks
I did. And I think they were proficient and fast.
They sent me forms and a list of the documents they needed, i mailed to them and it was done in a few days.
Did any one used http://www.usavisanow.com/ for their H1B filing.
I am waiting for some reference from any of senior membere here who have used their service
Thanks
I did. And I think they were proficient and fast.
They sent me forms and a list of the documents they needed, i mailed to them and it was done in a few days.
hot park shin hye 2011. Park Shin Hye for Singles
sideeque
12-27 03:05 PM
I have visited India with old Employer Vis a Stamp. We just need to show the new I797 approval notice. They will update I-94 with the new date.
But if your visa expired, then you need to stamp. otherwise should be fine...
But if your visa expired, then you need to stamp. otherwise should be fine...
more...
house for both Park Shin Hye and
ThackeG67
08-08 07:56 PM
Definitely illegal..that must be taken into legal action.
tattoo Watch Park Shin Hye Lovely Day

ita
11-12 09:42 AM
My wife's EAD was also sent back even though we haven't moved. She got all her other receipts. I didn't have her name in the mail box. Wondering if it is the reason but again she got all her receipts, ad parole. We called USCIS they opened a Service Request. It will take a month minimum.
What is the # u called to talk to CSR?
What is the # u called to talk to CSR?
more...
pictures Shin-hye and George are kind
gcfriend65
06-06 08:57 AM
OK, Here is my situation. I came to the U.S. in August 1998 on F-1 visa stamped until Dec. 2000. I continued on my F-1 I-94 till November 2002, at which point I switched to H-1 B. I have changed three jobs prior to this one, but never have been out of status. I have all my pay stubs, income tax returns and original I-797's for the companies I worked for and am currently working. I have two Master's degrees from US university. Is it advisable to go for H-1 B visa stamping in Canada, Mexico or Mumbai, India. I have my passport valid till April 2015.
dresses Park Shin Hye Images
anjans
07-09 09:46 PM
thanks
more...
makeup Park Shin Hye at Ferragamo

Canadian_Dream
11-02 01:03 PM
Berry, Appleman & Leiden LLP is probably the best immigration law firm in West Coast.
http://www.usabal.com/
In case you don't about the class action law suit of Chintakuntla et al. v. INS, please check the link:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news269.htm
http://www.usabal.com/
In case you don't about the class action law suit of Chintakuntla et al. v. INS, please check the link:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news269.htm
girlfriend Park Shin Hye Birthday Project
jaggu bhai
08-23 11:53 AM
Yes.....HIb is correct....
As she is free, she is planning to finish her studies in 1.5years....
as there is a requirement for 1year F1 status to use OPT, we have to take a decision now...
Anyways the process itself will take 3months......as per current times.
Miracle or no miracle will be the point now???
As she is free, she is planning to finish her studies in 1.5years....
as there is a requirement for 1year F1 status to use OPT, we have to take a decision now...
Anyways the process itself will take 3months......as per current times.
Miracle or no miracle will be the point now???
hairstyles Park Shin Hye is a Doll
logiclife
03-08 04:41 PM
Guys and Gals,
I am pretty pretty sure most of us have a lot of H1b friends we can talk to about immigration voice and bring them on board.
Join this effort and make a difference. Joining at the last moment when legislative debate is taking place may be too late a time to join and bring more members.
Email me at jay@Immigrationvoice.org and you can start helping today. All we need is 45 minutes of your time per day for a few days until we reach a 10,000 volunteer mark.
Help us make this chain-recruitment work. We cannot have the same few 20 people trying to bring new people on board coz those 20-25 members dont have unlimited friends they know who CAN be involved in this.
--logiclife.
I am pretty pretty sure most of us have a lot of H1b friends we can talk to about immigration voice and bring them on board.
Join this effort and make a difference. Joining at the last moment when legislative debate is taking place may be too late a time to join and bring more members.
Email me at jay@Immigrationvoice.org and you can start helping today. All we need is 45 minutes of your time per day for a few days until we reach a 10,000 volunteer mark.
Help us make this chain-recruitment work. We cannot have the same few 20 people trying to bring new people on board coz those 20-25 members dont have unlimited friends they know who CAN be involved in this.
--logiclife.
sapota
08-24 02:53 PM
Unconfirmed reports say that PP for EB3 will be introduced before PP for EB2. True?
Why would they discriminate ?
Why would they discriminate ?
GC9180
06-03 08:05 AM
06/03/2009: Increasingly Hostile Environment in the U. S. Against H-1B Foreign Workers
H-1B foreign worker visa program has been facing hostility all over lately. Introduction of H-1B restriction bill in the Congress is just one environment that has been widely publicized. However, at the administrative level, the H-1B visa program has been going through a number of problems without much publicity. For Fiscal Year 2010 H-1B program, unlike previous years, there is a short of H-1B petitions to fill the annual cap this year two months after the agency first started taking in the petitions beginning from April 1, 2009. On the surface, the workloads of the new H-1B petitions have been substantially reduced for the agency, but in reality, the employers that filed the new H-1B petitions have been facing tons of boiler plate Request for Evidence demanding tons of documents over and over causing tremendous delays in adjudication of the petitions. The hostile environment does not end with the new H-1B petitions. Report indicates that the H-1B workers are increasingly stranded abroad not being able to obtain the visa stamp abroad pending so-called protracted security checks and consequently not being able to return to the U.S. to resume employment. Should this environment continue, the business environment for the U.S. businesses will continuously deteriorate and the businesses will continuously suffer unless they take out their businesses and jobs abroad to meet the needed workforces in order to stay in business in increasingly competitive global economy. Nothing will be able to stop the offshore outsourcing of the U.S. businesses. This is something the Obama Administration should think about very quick before too late.
source:http://immigration-law.com/
Donot be suprised to expect more, one of my friends at IBM got letter (from IBM attorney) asking to state client location etc..I think it could be based on any new USCIS H1B rules or verification ??
How things change over time..1999 and 2009 opposite in almost most ways. job offers, rates, hostility, length of job contracts etc
H-1B foreign worker visa program has been facing hostility all over lately. Introduction of H-1B restriction bill in the Congress is just one environment that has been widely publicized. However, at the administrative level, the H-1B visa program has been going through a number of problems without much publicity. For Fiscal Year 2010 H-1B program, unlike previous years, there is a short of H-1B petitions to fill the annual cap this year two months after the agency first started taking in the petitions beginning from April 1, 2009. On the surface, the workloads of the new H-1B petitions have been substantially reduced for the agency, but in reality, the employers that filed the new H-1B petitions have been facing tons of boiler plate Request for Evidence demanding tons of documents over and over causing tremendous delays in adjudication of the petitions. The hostile environment does not end with the new H-1B petitions. Report indicates that the H-1B workers are increasingly stranded abroad not being able to obtain the visa stamp abroad pending so-called protracted security checks and consequently not being able to return to the U.S. to resume employment. Should this environment continue, the business environment for the U.S. businesses will continuously deteriorate and the businesses will continuously suffer unless they take out their businesses and jobs abroad to meet the needed workforces in order to stay in business in increasingly competitive global economy. Nothing will be able to stop the offshore outsourcing of the U.S. businesses. This is something the Obama Administration should think about very quick before too late.
source:http://immigration-law.com/
Donot be suprised to expect more, one of my friends at IBM got letter (from IBM attorney) asking to state client location etc..I think it could be based on any new USCIS H1B rules or verification ??
How things change over time..1999 and 2009 opposite in almost most ways. job offers, rates, hostility, length of job contracts etc