Popular Post

Mercedes Benz Classic Center

images of Mercedes-Benz Classic Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic



  • subhasree
    11-14 11:29 AM
    Hi all,

    This forum really helped me to think in right direction. I have same situation now. I have valid H1b ( starting Oct 1st 2007) and got EAD and AP. I did not start working yet. If I withdraw my H1b will it effect my AOS? I am a secondary applicant. My husband is still maintaining H1 status. Please advice.
    Your reply will surely bring peace of mind to me.

    Thanks





    wallpaper Mercedes-Benz Classic Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes Benz Classic Center



  • thesparky007
    04-22 09:37 PM
    here you go kirupa
    i put a price for it





    Mercedes Benz Classic Center. of Mercedes-Benz Classic
  • of Mercedes-Benz Classic



  • Cheran
    07-28 03:19 PM
    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna

    My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.





    2011 Mercedes Benz Classic Center Mercedes Benz Classic Center. The Mercedes-Benz Classic
  • The Mercedes-Benz Classic



  • mansi
    08-10 09:51 PM
    Dude,

    Just don't even spend your time on this or any message board. Come to US ASAP and file before 17th August. You can add your wife later.


    Hello everybody,

    I just got my Labor done few days back. I am in India now, but looks like I have to file I140/485 before Aug 17th. For this, MUST I fly back immediately, or can I file from India (by couriering the required documents).

    How will this work for my wife (who is on H4 now)?
    If I only travel back to US, can I file for my wife too. Or I file it for myself, and file for my wife after Aug17th when she is back.

    Or MUST my wife also be present in US to file the I140/485?


    Pls advice.

    thanks,
    -Prasad



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Classic Center. the Mercedes Benz classic
  • the Mercedes Benz classic



  • GCBy3000
    07-11 06:51 PM
    I am reading "CIR is dead" from logiclife. I have not read this anywhere? Is this officially declared? If not, pls edit this as I do not want IV member to get caught on this news break.

    Everyone who is frustrated: please have some restraint.

    Shouting out, and making fun of lawmakers does not behoove us if we are working with their offices.

    Imaigine this: We go into a lawmaker's office (which we do quite often even now, even tho CIR is dead) and explain who we are, our situation, retrogression, etc. etc. and then the staff comes to us and says: By the way, your website has said "This" about my boss, congressman XYZ.

    What do you think we are going to say to them? That we practice first amendment rights on our forums where we openly trash you, and the next morning, we walk into your office and ask for provisions and legislations to help us????

    First amendment is great to have when you need to rebel, protest and outright oppose someone. Not when you are looking to work with someone and advocate. There is a huge difference between advocacy and protest.

    So legal, others, while it provides a great deal of relief to lash out at congressmen, or media, (I've done my share of mistakes in this regard, so I know) try to do it in a way that it doesnt make us look like fools when we go to their office asking for favors/provisions.





    Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic Center



  • Berkeleybee
    03-27 05:39 PM
    Virtual,

    That is exactly what we are doing. The memo didn't just miraculously appear at BIB Daily.:) I emailed him, others got in touch with Matthew Oh etc.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic - Cars -
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic - Cars -



  • RDB
    09-16 01:37 PM
    There is no LAW that mandates this!......It's kind of a best practice thing - people usually recommend 6 months.

    Ok, I know this could be wrong answer... But since we are legal immigrants we need to follow all the laws!!:D





    2010 of Mercedes-Benz Classic Mercedes Benz Classic Center. of Mercedes-Benz Classic
  • of Mercedes-Benz Classic



  • zCool
    04-02 11:15 AM
    But for 140, ability to pay type of RFE can and will be answered by company financials etc. It's just that if you are already employed and are getting more than LC proffered wage and can prove that via W2+paystubs.. it makes it simpler even when company doesn't have enough assets or profits.
    But it's not completely a must have,
    More to the point though
    You can count on getting some type of RFE somewhere in the process that will ask you to prove the status.
    Normally W2 and Paystubs are basic stuff that maybe asked even at the time of 485 decision.
    and moreover if he's paying you, why work?!!



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Classic Center. the Mercedes Benz Classic
  • the Mercedes Benz Classic



  • satyasaich
    06-23 02:17 PM
    In case of filing for a spouse (wife or husband) and dependent children, form I-764 clearly ask to provide evidence. Atleast most recent year Tax Returns are REQUIRED as per the form. My attorney updated me to present additional 2 years of federal tax returns (not the state) as well, which are optional. Remember these are REQUIRED alongwith W2s or 1099s.





    hair The Mercedes-Benz Classic Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes Benz Classic Center.
  • Mercedes Benz Classic Center.



  • akilhere
    11-06 03:02 PM
    #1 - If a suitable USC, LPR responds your PERM advert then you can not move forward with PERM labor processing. When the job market is good, number of people responding to the advert will low, so it increases the chances for you.


    On the other hand, chances are that a large number of applicants might not have the exact skillset mentioned in your advertisement as the current market has driven some desperate candidates to apply even if the requirement matches only 10% of their profile. So, it depends on your luck. The general assumption is that, people look to better their salaries, roles when the economy is doing good. So it is not necessarily going to help you a lot even in a good economy. This topic can be argued both ways.

    Be greedy when the market is fearful and be fearful when the market is greedy - W.B



    more...


    Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic Center



  • beibei2929
    05-15 03:18 PM
    Thank you! Priderock!





    hot the Mercedes Benz classic Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz loves to travel
  • Mercedes-Benz loves to travel



  • pd_recapturing
    07-18 04:49 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi guys, I have a approved EB3 I-140 with PD of May 2004. I recently applied a new EB2 I-140 under the PP to port PD and got RFE. RFE has been replied by my lawyer on 07/06 and we are waiting for their decision any moment.Now, as I am going to apply my I-485, what will be my best bet? to go with approved EB3 I 140 or go with receipt notice of pending PP EB2 I-140? If I go with EB3 I140, can I amend my application at a later point of time with EB2 I 140? Please help.



    more...


    house Every owner of a Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic Center



  • jthomas
    05-06 01:53 AM
    If you think to consider option 4th

    As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.

    Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.

    Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.





    tattoo Mercedes-Benz Classic Center Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic Center



  • binadh
    07-11 01:56 PM
    I think its a different Gonzalez. E Gonzalez hired another Gonzalez to sign the mail receipt.

    Funny? See below:

    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&sort_by=status&tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&loc=en_US&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&InquiryNumber1=1ZE19A16P204195432

    The message was IV template...

    Glus



    more...


    pictures Mercedes-Benz Classic - Cars - Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic Center



  • veni001
    09-07 11:25 AM
    Hi All,

    Friends, I have few questions regarding EB2 category and need your help & advice.

    What are the requirements to file GC under EB2 category? I know USCIS needs 4 years degree. But I am Commerce graduate (3 years) from India and with over 11 years of IT experience, am I eligible for EB2? Can I use my experience to make up for 1 year. If not, can you suggest 1 yr. online degree (acceptable to USCIS) to be eligible for EB2.

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    Regards,
    javans.

    Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2
    USCIS - Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD)
    :D





    dresses Mercedes-Benz loves to travel Mercedes Benz Classic Center. the Mercedes-Benz Classic
  • the Mercedes-Benz Classic



  • baburob2
    10-07 08:11 PM
    My son is a US citizen/passport holder and we are planning on applying for a PIO for him at the SFO consulate. I have the following questions on how he could use the PIO card

    1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
    a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
    2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
    a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
    b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa?



    more...


    makeup the Mercedes Benz Classic Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Every owner of a Mercedes-Benz
  • Every owner of a Mercedes-Benz



  • just_waiting
    10-17 04:08 PM
    Thanks SmartBoy. I agree, I should have looked around. My I-140 is approved so I assume I shouldn't have any problem. Thanks again.





    girlfriend Mercedes-Benz Classic Center Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
  • Mercedes-Benz Classic Center



  • Maverick_2008
    04-16 09:14 AM
    Friends, my EAD/AP will expire later this year along with my 8th year H-1B extension. My 140 isn't approved yet. Now, what happens if my employer wants to cut costs and says let's extend only your H-1B for now and let your EAD/AP expire? If I'm not wrong, filing for H-1B/H4 extension is cheaper than that for EAD/AP.

    Specifically, these are my questions:

    1. Can I extend EAD/AP on my own?
    2. If I let my EAD/AP expire and continue working on H-1B, can I reinstate them (EAD and AP) at a later date in the future once my 140 is approved? In this scenario, there will be a gap between two successive EAD/APs.

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008

    ______________________

    EB3, India
    PD: Feb 03
    140/485 RD: July 26, 07, TSC
    140/485 ND: Sept 17, 07, TSC
    140/485 Status: Waiting..





    hairstyles Mercedes-Benz Classic Center Mercedes Benz Classic Center. Inventory at Mercedes-Benz
  • Inventory at Mercedes-Benz



  • cleopatra
    02-07 10:24 AM
    Thanks for the response.

    The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.

    So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.

    I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.

    To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.

    So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?





    ivuser9
    04-09 04:05 PM
    I think we can be on one visa at any given point of time. either use EAD or H1B.. gurus please clarify

    :confused:





    GooblyWoobly
    10-17 03:47 PM
    interesting. but it still does not answer one question: What happens if you continue working on H1B for primary employer per guidelines of I-129 petition (ie. 40 hours a week) and then use EAD to work part-time for someone else.
    Does that 'kill' the H1 petition? MOst lawyers say it does, a couple of them say it does not, since you are fullfilling all your I-129 requirements with your primary employer

    This is a gray area, but, my take is, it will void your H1B. See, the logic is this.... EAD is not a status. It's just an employment authorization, just like AP is a travel parole document. You have option of two status:
    1. Non-immigrant status (H1B/H4 etc).
    2. Pending AOS status.

    You can't be in US on both the statuses. So, without being in status 2, you can't invoke EAD, but when you invoke EAD, you are in status 2, so, lose your H1B.

    I might be wrong though.