waitingmygc
03-08 12:48 PM
Congrats.
Celebrate your day with Wife and Mom. Happy Women day.
Celebrate your day with Wife and Mom. Happy Women day.
wallpaper quote tattoos for girls on

chanduv23
04-28 05:12 PM
A good employer and a good law firm will not have the dirty deals of trying to screw an employee.
It is true that Law firm is not obligated to answer employee on 140 because it is an employer petition and they may not act against wishes of employer, BUT if they are good people and have some ethics they will send a photocopy to the employee for his/her records.
FOIA takes time, but one will eventually get it through that channel also.
It is true that Law firm is not obligated to answer employee on 140 because it is an employer petition and they may not act against wishes of employer, BUT if they are good people and have some ethics they will send a photocopy to the employee for his/her records.
FOIA takes time, but one will eventually get it through that channel also.

chanduv23
07-31 05:33 PM
I personally think, contacting lawyer for tracking number is not breach of contract.
Try your HR first, give some time. Then sseend a decent reminder - tell them how important it is say ur wife has to travel etc...
Then send some pleasant emails to lawyer office, call them. Copy your HR also.
Try your HR first, give some time. Then sseend a decent reminder - tell them how important it is say ur wife has to travel etc...
Then send some pleasant emails to lawyer office, call them. Copy your HR also.
2011 Tattoos quotes about love

kaisersose
09-17 12:02 PM
Hi,
I am in a different predicament. 1st H term finishes 30-sep-2007. Company A sponsored my H and i have been with them ever since. They sponsored GC. I-140 approved, 485 filed on july 2nd, recd EAD card, AP approved, FP done.
Company A is losing business and is not in a position to pay for H renewal. I have offer from Company B and they are doing H transfer.
Question
1. Can i switch to EAD with Company A and keep H with Company B untill Jan 2, 2008 when i am safe to use AC 21.
2. Do i have to make sure that company A renews my H. In a dire circumstance i can buy my H renewal.
Any help is greatly appreciated as am 2 weeks away from expiring H.
Thanks
1. As far as I know, think this will work.
2. Not required.
I am in a different predicament. 1st H term finishes 30-sep-2007. Company A sponsored my H and i have been with them ever since. They sponsored GC. I-140 approved, 485 filed on july 2nd, recd EAD card, AP approved, FP done.
Company A is losing business and is not in a position to pay for H renewal. I have offer from Company B and they are doing H transfer.
Question
1. Can i switch to EAD with Company A and keep H with Company B untill Jan 2, 2008 when i am safe to use AC 21.
2. Do i have to make sure that company A renews my H. In a dire circumstance i can buy my H renewal.
Any help is greatly appreciated as am 2 weeks away from expiring H.
Thanks
1. As far as I know, think this will work.
2. Not required.
more...
amitga
12-09 07:02 PM
To second what SITM said in this post, my case (interfiling from EB2 NIW to EB1 EA) was approved on March 30, 2009. My I-485 was submitted in Aug 07 thanks to the July 07 melee. In my case, I had my lawyer do the interfiling for an additional fee. So, I am not sure how the interfiling request looked like. But, I did follow with NSC on my I-485 s after the request on a regular basis and I believe that it helped! AFAIK, it looks like interfiling is not completely hopeless.
Can you please share what steps you took to follow up with NSC on interfiling and did they respond to your requests.
Can you please share what steps you took to follow up with NSC on interfiling and did they respond to your requests.
anilsal
07-18 01:28 AM
We all should organize and fight for Recapturing the VISA numbers and also for SKIL bill
Karthik
Good points. These are burning issues for IV. In the meantime, could you please update your signature with your monetary contributions such that newcomers are motivated? ;)
Karthik
Good points. These are burning issues for IV. In the meantime, could you please update your signature with your monetary contributions such that newcomers are motivated? ;)
more...

glus
11-12 10:33 AM
Hi,
I just asked my attorney if she had a direct contact with Mr. Opperheim, the person responsible for VB. If she does respond, I will provide the address / email here. I am writing to them. It does not make any sense. My opinion is that they are giving USCIS a December brake now. If the 485 report released by USCIS is true and reliable, the RoW dates for Dec should have been moved to mid or end of 2003 now.
I just asked my attorney if she had a direct contact with Mr. Opperheim, the person responsible for VB. If she does respond, I will provide the address / email here. I am writing to them. It does not make any sense. My opinion is that they are giving USCIS a December brake now. If the 485 report released by USCIS is true and reliable, the RoW dates for Dec should have been moved to mid or end of 2003 now.
2010 italian love quotes tattoos.
GreenLantern
06-02 12:12 AM
Hmmm. Sorry I don't think I can help you out. My focus is mainly web design, and interactivity. I try to stay away from animation if at all possible.
Thanks,
RMB
Thanks,
RMB
more...
noida123
03-14 01:43 PM
Indian Banks are not obligated to report interest Income and send a 1099 as they are not bound by US Laws. Citi sends it since it is a US Bank
hair tattoo quotes for girls about
shreekhand
09-02 05:04 PM
eastindia,
Your comment is as hilarious and immature as saying....I had a bad teacher in school so all teachers are bad !
Wake up ! Do not insult people's intelligence :p
Stop this belief in babas and fakirs. This is a big scam in India by people who are unemployed and want easy life and money. See this video and open your eyes
YouTube - Sathya Sai Baba's Miracles - Truth & Misconceptions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hntuicBg4)
Your comment is as hilarious and immature as saying....I had a bad teacher in school so all teachers are bad !
Wake up ! Do not insult people's intelligence :p
Stop this belief in babas and fakirs. This is a big scam in India by people who are unemployed and want easy life and money. See this video and open your eyes
YouTube - Sathya Sai Baba's Miracles - Truth & Misconceptions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hntuicBg4)
more...
hopefulgc
08-12 11:14 PM
Reminds me of a scene from an indian movie..
Few guys were dancing by the side of the road ... going "nacho ... danak tanak.tanak. ae.. nacho!!".. .. just dancing merrily..
munnabhai and circuit join them and start dancing..
soon munnabhai and circuit ask these guys why they were dancing.
They go "no reason .. just dancing "
In turn, these guys ask why were munnabhai and circuit dancing...
Circuit goes ."we were dancing coz you were dancing.."
then all of them again go "nacho .. .danak tanak tanak... nacho!!"
hurrah!....
..
...
...
wait a min..success of what??
Few guys were dancing by the side of the road ... going "nacho ... danak tanak.tanak. ae.. nacho!!".. .. just dancing merrily..
munnabhai and circuit join them and start dancing..
soon munnabhai and circuit ask these guys why they were dancing.
They go "no reason .. just dancing "
In turn, these guys ask why were munnabhai and circuit dancing...
Circuit goes ."we were dancing coz you were dancing.."
then all of them again go "nacho .. .danak tanak tanak... nacho!!"
hurrah!....
..
...
...
wait a min..success of what??
hot love quote tattoos. girls with

santiwar
07-24 11:15 PM
I contributed once in the past for (100 Bucks). I am feeling the pinch lately because of all these I-485 filing expenses ( i know, it does sound like a lame excuse :p ). Rest assured, will be contributing in the future..
more...
house short love quotes tattoos.

RNGC
02-04 10:15 PM
I know about the "same or similar" clause in AC21. How many of you have got a RFE/Problems based on just this clause alone ?
Also, If you filed labor 3 years ago for software programmer, in 3 years, you could have become a system analyst, DBA or system Architect etc etc, So, how does "same or similar" matter here ?
Also, It will be helpful if we have a forum category "AC21", Admin, please consider this.
Thanks for all your inputs.
Also, If you filed labor 3 years ago for software programmer, in 3 years, you could have become a system analyst, DBA or system Architect etc etc, So, how does "same or similar" matter here ?
Also, It will be helpful if we have a forum category "AC21", Admin, please consider this.
Thanks for all your inputs.
tattoo tattoo love quotes for girls.
StuckInTheMuck
05-04 04:08 PM
Great! Thanks to all three of you.
more...
pictures classy quote tattoo, love
The7zen
08-22 06:54 PM
Hi,
This is Dean from Maple Grove, new member, and trying to get access to the MN IV Chapter to get further details regarding the rally...and still waiting....
Is this Google Group active ?
Thanks
7Zen
This is Dean from Maple Grove, new member, and trying to get access to the MN IV Chapter to get further details regarding the rally...and still waiting....
Is this Google Group active ?
Thanks
7Zen
dresses quote tattoos for girls on foot. girls tattoos on feet with

PresidentO
02-07 01:19 PM
Hi! I am on a H1 - B visa and had a question. If I marry someone from my home country India and she is working out there as a physiotherapist, can she come here and start practicing immediately or she needs to give some exams and do I need to file her H1 - B in the quota opening in April or is she outside the quota?
Does she have a 4 year PT degree? Most probably yes, as most schools in India have retired the 3 year PT program but just check out. If by any chance she has the 3 year degree, her degree is most likely not recognized.
She cannot get a H1 filed on Mar 31st and start working.
She has to do
Long term plan
(1) Join a school here, get her masters in PT, and on the side prep/pass the licensing exam NPTE. Passing NPTE is critical and one needs to score between 75 and 80 percent to clear the exam. Then do type II certificate (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeII) for her visa screen and then get hired as PT. Hope that the PT and nurse caps open up and file for GC. See that TOEFL can be a requirement, but if she got admitted into a PT school she already has TOEFL.
Short term plan
(2) File for Type 1 Certificate. (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeI)
I dont see the NPTE as a requirement here but I believe at some point the state agency will say, enough of work on the Type I certificate and now lets do the NPTE. Some states already have 6 month limit and you should clear NPTE by end of 6 months to continue working as a PT.
Both these will take alteast 3+ months to be processed and issued
Official transcripts/marksheets sent directly from the institution for ALL higher education.
If the applicant sends the syllabi/transcripts himself/herslef, FCCPT will just throw them away. One needs to request the school/Univ to send them directly
Which ever FCCPT asks to send directly from the agency/instituiton should come from them. Other wise, its just waste of time and money. FCCPT looks at the mail stamps and other things to make sure they came from the school/agency directly.
Hope the information overload is enough!
Does she have a 4 year PT degree? Most probably yes, as most schools in India have retired the 3 year PT program but just check out. If by any chance she has the 3 year degree, her degree is most likely not recognized.
She cannot get a H1 filed on Mar 31st and start working.
She has to do
Long term plan
(1) Join a school here, get her masters in PT, and on the side prep/pass the licensing exam NPTE. Passing NPTE is critical and one needs to score between 75 and 80 percent to clear the exam. Then do type II certificate (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeII) for her visa screen and then get hired as PT. Hope that the PT and nurse caps open up and file for GC. See that TOEFL can be a requirement, but if she got admitted into a PT school she already has TOEFL.
Short term plan
(2) File for Type 1 Certificate. (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeI)
I dont see the NPTE as a requirement here but I believe at some point the state agency will say, enough of work on the Type I certificate and now lets do the NPTE. Some states already have 6 month limit and you should clear NPTE by end of 6 months to continue working as a PT.
Both these will take alteast 3+ months to be processed and issued
Official transcripts/marksheets sent directly from the institution for ALL higher education.
If the applicant sends the syllabi/transcripts himself/herslef, FCCPT will just throw them away. One needs to request the school/Univ to send them directly
Which ever FCCPT asks to send directly from the agency/instituiton should come from them. Other wise, its just waste of time and money. FCCPT looks at the mail stamps and other things to make sure they came from the school/agency directly.
Hope the information overload is enough!
more...
makeup love quotes for tattoos
chanduv23
09-16 01:17 AM
Yes Everyone
Bring Uncles And Aunts
Bring Wife And Children
Bring Cousins
Bring Friends
Bring Girlfriend/boyfriend
We Need You All -
Everyone To Dc
Bring Uncles And Aunts
Bring Wife And Children
Bring Cousins
Bring Friends
Bring Girlfriend/boyfriend
We Need You All -
Everyone To Dc
girlfriend girls. love quotes tattoos
Googler
07-18 12:25 AM
Let us give our leaders a break for now. Let us focus on filing the apps ASAP. IV core has been working on these issues for a long time. Let us knock one wicket at a time.
Superdude and others -- momentum does not stick around -- acting before the bureaucratic mumbo jumbo starts is pretty important. While the Emilio Gonzalez and Co are still feeling the heat, while Lofgren and Co remember why this happened in the first place, before Numbersusa and Co get their story together even on this issue. The attention span of Congress, the attention span of the press is very very short.
To be completely frank, EADs and APs are crumbs -- crumbs we will all be eating for years as we wait for our green cards.
Superdude and others -- momentum does not stick around -- acting before the bureaucratic mumbo jumbo starts is pretty important. While the Emilio Gonzalez and Co are still feeling the heat, while Lofgren and Co remember why this happened in the first place, before Numbersusa and Co get their story together even on this issue. The attention span of Congress, the attention span of the press is very very short.
To be completely frank, EADs and APs are crumbs -- crumbs we will all be eating for years as we wait for our green cards.
hairstyles quote tattoos for girls on foot. quote tattoos for girls on
hebron
06-22 01:39 PM
Hi,
I'm holding Bachelor's Degree from India and have 9 years of full time experience (6 years with previous employers + 3 years with current employer). Last year my employer initiated a process to file PERM. My employer had given all the specific details to our attorney firm to file my case in EB2. But our attorney screwed up everything and filed my case in EB3. My EB3 labor is approved (Section H, PERM job for Bachelors + 2 years of experience). I'm planning to file I140 with this EB3 PERM to facilitate my H1B extensions,etc.
Right now, my employer says that he can initiate another PERM with EB2 and later when we file I140 for the EB2 labor, we can make use of EB3's PD after its I140 approval. I understand that it has to be a different position for EB2. If we follow this case, at what stage I need to use my EB3's PD to port. I mean, do I need to have my EB3 I140 approved before filing EB2 PERM or have only when filing EB2 I140.
My another question is, how risky is this? I mean having applied for EB3 and EB2 from the same employer. What kinda repercussions we're heading into? What are the possiblities of getting audited for EB2 PERM ( I didn't get any audit for my EB3 PERM).
Do you think it's better to transfer visa to someone else after my EB3 I140's approval and start a fresh EB2 PERM from that employer?
I had gone thro a case study given in this forum but it's only after applying AOS(485). Mine is still at I140 stage.
Any input is welcome.
Thanks,
Sunil
Hi Sunil,
I have also been thinking about converting from EB3 to EB2 from the same employer. My lawyer says that for this to work the job descriptions ( for EB3 and EB2) has to be atleast 50% different. And I am not sure I can prove that because my EB3 was applied for "software engineer" and currently I am promoted to "principal software engineer". The DOT and SOC codes for both the jobs are the same. And I also do not have 5 years of experience prior to joining my current employer. So my attorney says that it will be difficult to show the experience that I gained from my current employer for EB2.
I am not sure if my experience helps you or not, but please check with your attorney.
I'm holding Bachelor's Degree from India and have 9 years of full time experience (6 years with previous employers + 3 years with current employer). Last year my employer initiated a process to file PERM. My employer had given all the specific details to our attorney firm to file my case in EB2. But our attorney screwed up everything and filed my case in EB3. My EB3 labor is approved (Section H, PERM job for Bachelors + 2 years of experience). I'm planning to file I140 with this EB3 PERM to facilitate my H1B extensions,etc.
Right now, my employer says that he can initiate another PERM with EB2 and later when we file I140 for the EB2 labor, we can make use of EB3's PD after its I140 approval. I understand that it has to be a different position for EB2. If we follow this case, at what stage I need to use my EB3's PD to port. I mean, do I need to have my EB3 I140 approved before filing EB2 PERM or have only when filing EB2 I140.
My another question is, how risky is this? I mean having applied for EB3 and EB2 from the same employer. What kinda repercussions we're heading into? What are the possiblities of getting audited for EB2 PERM ( I didn't get any audit for my EB3 PERM).
Do you think it's better to transfer visa to someone else after my EB3 I140's approval and start a fresh EB2 PERM from that employer?
I had gone thro a case study given in this forum but it's only after applying AOS(485). Mine is still at I140 stage.
Any input is welcome.
Thanks,
Sunil
Hi Sunil,
I have also been thinking about converting from EB3 to EB2 from the same employer. My lawyer says that for this to work the job descriptions ( for EB3 and EB2) has to be atleast 50% different. And I am not sure I can prove that because my EB3 was applied for "software engineer" and currently I am promoted to "principal software engineer". The DOT and SOC codes for both the jobs are the same. And I also do not have 5 years of experience prior to joining my current employer. So my attorney says that it will be difficult to show the experience that I gained from my current employer for EB2.
I am not sure if my experience helps you or not, but please check with your attorney.
tabletpc
08-20 12:03 PM
I have been working for state government from past 3 years (approx) under a non-caped H1b with EB2 2006 labor cleared and i-140 pending and 485 filed in aug.
Considering the constraints of non-cap h1b , I asked a consultant to apply for my caped h1b in april. At that time 485 was not current and according to my estimation my PD would not have become current for 2-3 years more, so I thought of moving with a caped h1b to private firm. You all know what happened in july regarding 485.
Recently my caped H1b got approved. Since I have already filed for 485, I have decided to be with present firm for 6 months then think of changing using the new caped h1b and AC21 to private firm through consultant.
But I have heard that when one works for consultant, its easy not to get paid for certain months during project transition or while looking for project. With the result�.its affects the H1b status. Now that my immigration status is clean, is it worth moving to consultant and risk my clean status�??? Is working for consultant a big compromise against immigration status�??? Also i need to look for a job identical to my labour. I� m basically into web and database application in sql server 2005 , asp.net with ajax. What�s the market for these skill looks like�????
Any words of wisdom�.
Considering the constraints of non-cap h1b , I asked a consultant to apply for my caped h1b in april. At that time 485 was not current and according to my estimation my PD would not have become current for 2-3 years more, so I thought of moving with a caped h1b to private firm. You all know what happened in july regarding 485.
Recently my caped H1b got approved. Since I have already filed for 485, I have decided to be with present firm for 6 months then think of changing using the new caped h1b and AC21 to private firm through consultant.
But I have heard that when one works for consultant, its easy not to get paid for certain months during project transition or while looking for project. With the result�.its affects the H1b status. Now that my immigration status is clean, is it worth moving to consultant and risk my clean status�??? Is working for consultant a big compromise against immigration status�??? Also i need to look for a job identical to my labour. I� m basically into web and database application in sql server 2005 , asp.net with ajax. What�s the market for these skill looks like�????
Any words of wisdom�.
manderson
04-30 12:11 PM
According to the WSJ Article today (4/30/07):
Eight (years) refers to the number of years designated to clear the backlog of pending applications for permanent residency documents, or "green cards," from persons abroad or living here with a legal work visa. ... the application backlog would be confined to people who applied before May 2005, when major immigration legislation was introduced in the Senate in the last Congress
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49
:confused:
I am on EB3 RW with PD of Feb 06. Does this mean even after CIR + SKIL passes and gets enacted, causing PDs to move forward significantly or become current in some categories and allowing us to file 485 & EAD... we have to wait 8 more years in preadjucation/ FBI name check delays/ Service Center Application backlogs (current NSC backlogged to Sept 06 for EB based 485)?
I am really freaked out. Can someone please shed some light on this.
(I posted this in another forum, but it seems that was shutdown. It's also on News Articles thread - but since that's for news only I wasn't sure if my question would get answered there, so re-posting it. Admin(s), if you must delete this, atleast send me a PM with answer to me question if you know it. Thanks.)
Eight (years) refers to the number of years designated to clear the backlog of pending applications for permanent residency documents, or "green cards," from persons abroad or living here with a legal work visa. ... the application backlog would be confined to people who applied before May 2005, when major immigration legislation was introduced in the Senate in the last Congress
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3900&page=49
:confused:
I am on EB3 RW with PD of Feb 06. Does this mean even after CIR + SKIL passes and gets enacted, causing PDs to move forward significantly or become current in some categories and allowing us to file 485 & EAD... we have to wait 8 more years in preadjucation/ FBI name check delays/ Service Center Application backlogs (current NSC backlogged to Sept 06 for EB based 485)?
I am really freaked out. Can someone please shed some light on this.
(I posted this in another forum, but it seems that was shutdown. It's also on News Articles thread - but since that's for news only I wasn't sure if my question would get answered there, so re-posting it. Admin(s), if you must delete this, atleast send me a PM with answer to me question if you know it. Thanks.)