Popular Post

justin bieber vanity fair magazine

images Justin Bieber Vanity Fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber#39;s rise to
  • Justin Bieber#39;s rise to



  • a_yaja
    10-09 07:43 PM
    Not sure what they do in the secondary inspection.. In my case they asked no questions at all.. Just asked me to sit and wait while they entered / checked something in their system. I was in and out within 20 mnts.

    I had the same experience. However, my POE was Miami. No questions asked. My spouse and I just waited (with our USC daughter) in secondary inspection till they called my name and handed over our papers to me.





    wallpaper Justin Bieber#39;s rise to justin bieber vanity fair magazine. JUSTIN Bieber#39;s a Vanity Fair
  • JUSTIN Bieber#39;s a Vanity Fair



  • GotGoose?
    04-10 07:44 PM
    Added yet another (see top) - this is fun. :p:





    justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair
  • Justin Bieber Vanity Fair



  • LC2002
    04-14 11:00 AM
    Conguratulations...do you consider to donate anything to IV...

    Thanks, sure.





    2011 JUSTIN Bieber#39;s a Vanity Fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber#39;s Vanity Fair
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Vanity Fair



  • upuaut
    09-20 03:05 AM
    forgot.. another nice feature of Painter 6.0 at least and I assume of 7.0. It will use any Photoshop plugins. Likewise it will import and export to Photoshop's psd format. I really believe that the programs are both good and are fated to be used together.

    for instance.. the magic wand tool in painter does not even come close to the one in Photoshop.



    more...


    justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair
  • Justin Bieber Vanity Fair



  • santa123
    06-21 01:04 PM
    Thanks for your response

    As per my employer adv :

    Required degree : Masters degree in Engineering or related field (no experience)

    The education evaluation was done from ITES inc., I have got this for applying H1B in Apr 2005, which includes my prior experience. We have used the same education evaluation for I-140 in Aug'07. Since the experience was combined in my education evaluation, CIS is now asking for a new evaluation based solely on education.

    If you cld submit an eval just for education, you shld be ok





    justin bieber vanity fair magazine. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • kshitijnt
    02-07 05:02 PM
    Mr Desi - Here is my take on this. Most 485 questions will come up at the time of applying Visa stamp. The consulates dont like the fact that you filed 485.

    However, since you have done it legally (like everyone else), my take is that, canadian consulates are more likely to NOT make an issue out of it, unlike Indian consulates. However as always an element of risk is there. Indian consulates are very high risk when you have filed 485.

    In case of port of entry, I recently entered US on H1 visa despite having 485 and AP. My wife used her AP at the same time of entry together with me. The officer asked me, "why dont you also use your AP?" I said, I have AP, but I want to use H1 visa if possible. And he said, ok, no problem, its your wish.

    So again, depends on the officer you bump into. Both me an my wife had no issue at POE.
    However, Mumbai consulate issued her 221(g) for some inexplicable reason.



    more...


    justin bieber vanity fair magazine. justin bieber vanity fair magazine. (credit: AP/Vanity Fair,; (credit: AP/Vanity Fair,. WildCowboy. Nov 27, 01:17 PM. meh - does this matter?
  • justin bieber vanity fair magazine. (credit: AP/Vanity Fair,; (credit: AP/Vanity Fair,. WildCowboy. Nov 27, 01:17 PM. meh - does this matter?



  • franklin
    07-17 06:06 PM
    Talk is cheap guys, put your money where your mouth is so we can continue fighting for us all! The battle is won, the war is far from over

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute

    :D





    2010 Justin Bieber Vanity Fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair
  • Justin Bieber Vanity Fair



  • ThinkTwice
    11-29 06:37 PM
    My attorney received a letter saying "Intent to Deny" reason being not having Mats in graduation.



    I was in a similar situation.. not exaclty the same...
    I had an approved I 140 and then I got the Notice of Intent To Deny, similar reason. This is what I did.

    - I called my unversity and asked them to send me a detail syallbus of the courses I attended
    - A letter from a third part evaluator
    - An indetail letter from my HR as to what my courses where and how the courses pertain to my work.
    - A detailed letter from the attorney.

    looks like you do not have any thing to worry, if you took math courses and your syllabus states that then you should be ok. Make sure that you mention in very much detail and repetedly about the courses you took so that they wont miss it. Good luck I am certian you will be ok.



    more...


    justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber: Vanity Fairs
  • Justin Bieber: Vanity Fairs



  • bugmenot
    12-05 02:48 PM
    i think neither will increase, the economy is belly up

    though i feel lots of h1bs will go unused coz of lack of jobs to fill em up

    2010 is when maybe this might happen





    hair Justin Bieber#39;s Vanity Fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • Caliber
    09-02 11:00 AM
    Yes lot of EB3 approvals for many in their SWEET DREAMS.. yesterday night...:)

    Dear Saralayar,

    I envy you.... for getting sweet dreams.

    I am withdrawn....defeated...so will get only bad dreams..

    Good luck



    more...


    justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair
  • Justin Bieber Vanity Fair



  • Lasantha
    05-04 12:35 PM
    Hi all,

    I received an RFE on my I-140. I responded to NSC last week with what was requested in RFE. NSC acknowledged receipt of my response. How long do you think it would take for them to take a decision on my case (non-premium process).

    gchopes

    In my non PP case, they took exactly 60 days as they said they would.





    hot Justin Bieber Vanity Fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Movie Online free! Justin
  • Movie Online free! Justin



  • satishtr
    04-23 09:29 AM
    Passage of Immigration reform in the senate was not at all a problem, they have passed it more then once before. It is the house that rejected all of them. No wonder pelosi dosn't want any of it :), but again she is a strong women who passed health care reform... There is more probablity of this thing going through if the house passed the resolution first, just like the other legislation.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber Covers Vanity justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber is on the
  • Justin Bieber is on the



  • ns33
    06-10 12:21 PM
    Hi Everyone... sorry for cross posting. My original post was in other thread at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=346646&postcount=37 but it seem to have got lost under radar and the thread title was kind of misnomer for my question.

    Anyway, I have prepared my EAD renewal forms for paper file. i am not sure what documents to attach.

    The official I 765 instruction seem to ask for only copy of previous EDS (Front+ back) and photographs.

    Do i need to add anything other than this?
    Top of the previous EAD mailers maybe?

    Also, if I am sending forms for me and my wife in the same fedex envelop, can I combine the payment in one check or do I need to attach separate check for each application packet? Also, who do I write the checks to? USCIS form instruction mentions DHS, our sticky in this form says USCIS. I am not sure.

    Do I just write A# on back of photographs or something else ? pencil/pen?

    Due to lawfirm change /company merger situation I missed filing these earlier and am left with only 70 days on EAD so need to get this out today if possible.

    Thank you all for helping.
    NS.





    tattoo justin bieber vanity fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • desi3933
    02-23 03:20 PM
    .....
    QUESTION 1: Can my wife extend her H1-B (beyond 6th year) based on her pending I-485?
    ........

    No.


    Question: When I am at the port of entry, I will have my old H1-B valid for 2 more months and also the visa stamp valid for 2 more months, but a new H1-B I-797 is already approved. Will this cause a problem?

    Refer to my previous post on this thread.


    _________________
    Not a legal advice



    more...


    pictures justin bieber vanity fair magazine. (credit: AP/Vanity Fair,; (credit: AP/Vanity Fair,. WildCowboy. Nov 27, 01:17 PM. meh - does this matter? justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber - On the
  • Justin Bieber - On the



  • kosikosi
    09-29 02:17 PM
    Can anyone help me.
    My I -485 status on line says my case has be suspended due to the rejection of my finger printing fee.
    Meanwhile i received my finger printing notice eventhough my case was suspended.
    My attorney responded to the billing notice and USCIS wrote (This Letter the uscis sent was dated Sept 17 th .)back to say that the check we sent was an overpayment because we proved to them that the initial check had been cashed.

    The problem is that the status on line still is suspended. I called the TSC and the operator said the case is in their system.
    What can i do to correct these conflicting messages.
    Can anyone suggest what i should do
    kosikosi





    dresses Movie Online free! Justin justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair 2011
  • Justin Bieber Vanity Fair 2011



  • mkyaj
    03-24 12:19 PM
    My H1-B expires in Oct-2009. So my wife's H4 visa & I-94 are valid till Oct-2009.

    I am applying for my H1 extension. I am attaching my wife's H4, I-94 with the extension.

    She may have to go to INDIA in June and come back within a month. As she gets a new I-94 which will be valid for 3-4 months till Oct-2009 & her old I-94 is sent for extension, do i have to do anything else after that?

    How does it work? Did anyone went through similar scenario?

    Please advice.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber: Vanity Fairs justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Covers Vanity
  • Justin Bieber Covers Vanity



  • H1B-GC
    02-18 06:12 PM
    ragz4u and everyone-

    My 1st 3 yrs of H1B is gonna be completed this year.My DL is valid until 2009 issued by Santa Clara DMV in CA State.If i move to PA State or for that matter other state in US would DMV deny me a new Driver's License until my new H1B is extended for 3 more years??

    Pls. let me know your comments!!





    girlfriend justin bieber vanity fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber Covers #39;Vanity
  • Justin Bieber Covers #39;Vanity



  • invincibleasian
    03-02 02:05 PM
    H-1 option exists no doubt. But the number of places one can apply and the concomitant increase in the chances of getting a residency increases with the option of EAD!

    What with the UK docs coming to the US...I know for a fact that competition has increased

    A bird in hand is worth two in the bush! So stop cribbing and make use of what you have rather than wallowing in self pity for what you dont!





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Vanity Fair justin bieber vanity fair magazine. Justin Bieber gets covered in
  • Justin Bieber gets covered in



  • santb1975
    06-06 11:11 PM
    I will keep you posted.

    Admins / Folks,
    Any updates on this!

    06/06/2008: U.S. STEM Advance Degree Numberical Limit Exempt Immigration Bill Introduced in the Senate

    There is a bill pending in the House which was introduced by Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California which is similar to this new Senate bill which was introduced yesterday by Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. The House bill is H.R. 6039 and the Senate bill is S. 3084. Both of these bills propose to exempt U.S. advanced degree holders working for the U.S. employers from the numerical limit in the employment based immigration. The full text of the House bill is posted on May 11, 2008.





    acecupid
    06-04 05:20 PM
    These days all H1 transfers and extensions for consulting companies are attracting RFEs for client PO. I heard this from many friends. Also the extension is given only till the PO end date even if you are eligible for 3 yr extension based on approved I-140. Basically you have to prove your project pipeline to get a longer extension. :eek:

    Some of the RFE requirements are ridiculous.. like getting lease info for client office building and letter from president of client company explaining business relationship with petitioner. Big outsourcing companies will soon start moving more jobs and work offshore if this trend continues.





    satishtr
    04-23 09:29 AM
    Passage of Immigration reform in the senate was not at all a problem, they have passed it more then once before. It is the house that rejected all of them. No wonder pelosi dosn't want any of it :), but again she is a strong women who passed health care reform... There is more probablity of this thing going through if the house passed the resolution first, just like the other legislation.