yestogc
03-04 10:21 PM
I am apologetic if my message sent any wrong signals anywhere.
But Sledge Hammer........... plz mind the words that you write we are all civilized people and need to behave live one.
But Sledge Hammer........... plz mind the words that you write we are all civilized people and need to behave live one.
wallpaper Justin Bieber Singer Justin
ivgclive
10-08 12:45 PM
1. How can he use the PIO card to enter and exit India?
I got PIO Cards recently, but not entered India yet. So far I used only visas.
a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
I assumed the same. It is just like a "Visa", but not on the passport but as a separate booklet.
2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
It is efficient and less expensive on money and time if you decide before you apply. If you have couple of months time before travel, apply PIO or you have only couple of weeks appy for Visa.
a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
You are probably submiting copies of documents except the passports +/- birth certificate. Be prepared if you just receive passports only.
b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa? I guess so, as the process is completely different.
------------------------------------
There are no guidelines on web sites for the option you are asking for. So the answers are only "what you can expect".
If you are close to SF, worth stopping by the consulate.
I got PIO Cards recently, but not entered India yet. So far I used only visas.
a. Does he simply show the PIO card, US passport to enter and exit India?
I assumed the same. It is just like a "Visa", but not on the passport but as a separate booklet.
2. Incase if the PIO card processing takes a lot of time I know that he can apply for visa. I was wondering anyone has experience on how visa could be applied if PIO processing takes a long time at the SFO consulate.
It is efficient and less expensive on money and time if you decide before you apply. If you have couple of months time before travel, apply PIO or you have only couple of weeks appy for Visa.
a. Do they return the PIO application and its supporting documents before visa could be applied?
You are probably submiting copies of documents except the passports +/- birth certificate. Be prepared if you just receive passports only.
b. Should a new visa application+visa supporting documents need to be resent for getting a Indian visa? I guess so, as the process is completely different.
------------------------------------
There are no guidelines on web sites for the option you are asking for. So the answers are only "what you can expect".
If you are close to SF, worth stopping by the consulate.
gcnirvana
02-01 06:28 PM
Done. Thanks for sharing.
Folks,
Please take a moment to fill in the below survey from Barack Obama's website. I'm 100% sure that the results of the survey will reach the President. No sign-up necessary to complete the survey. To select 'Immigration Reform' as your number one priority, choose 'Other' and type in 'Immigration Reform'. You can see that Immigration reform is not one of the top priorities of the administration at the moment.
Here is the Link:
Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)
Thanks,
Leo07
Folks,
Please take a moment to fill in the below survey from Barack Obama's website. I'm 100% sure that the results of the survey will reach the President. No sign-up necessary to complete the survey. To select 'Immigration Reform' as your number one priority, choose 'Other' and type in 'Immigration Reform'. You can see that Immigration reform is not one of the top priorities of the administration at the moment.
Here is the Link:
Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)
Thanks,
Leo07
2011 hot Golden Globes 2011
Munna Bhai
01-08 10:52 AM
Hi
I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices
If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?
Thanks
photo copy is fine
I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices
If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?
Thanks
photo copy is fine
more...
InTheMoment
09-23 12:53 PM
Yes... but it also means that your app is out of the storage area into the staging queue, which means an advancement !
USCIS needs to provide a legend/work-flow chart of what they put in their SR's and where that stands in the overall flow.
I got an SR response back saying that my application is "waiting to be assigned to an officer"...whatever that means...isnt every application so? I think SRs are just as useless as any other 'customer service' provided by USCIS...
USCIS needs to provide a legend/work-flow chart of what they put in their SR's and where that stands in the overall flow.
I got an SR response back saying that my application is "waiting to be assigned to an officer"...whatever that means...isnt every application so? I think SRs are just as useless as any other 'customer service' provided by USCIS...
devikas81
09-09 07:08 PM
Pls. update ur case once you receive any action from USCIS,
I have similar case like you, pls. email me at vmt0606@yahoo.com,
Thanking You,
I have similar case like you, pls. email me at vmt0606@yahoo.com,
Thanking You,
more...
TO BE OR NO TO BE
10-22 08:33 AM
Just curious! I think with the new job one can start EB2 Process and port the existing PD. right?
Yes. I consulted a famous laywer earlier this month on this issue. She mentioned to me that normally USCIS don't have any issues in porting even if your previous I-140 is revoked, but law allows them to not let you port the PD (only in the case if previous employer revokes I-140). Just to clarify though, previous employer's I-140 withdrawal does not effect your existing green card processing as long as I-140 was approved and 180 days have passed since filing of I-485.
I hope this helps.
Yes. I consulted a famous laywer earlier this month on this issue. She mentioned to me that normally USCIS don't have any issues in porting even if your previous I-140 is revoked, but law allows them to not let you port the PD (only in the case if previous employer revokes I-140). Just to clarify though, previous employer's I-140 withdrawal does not effect your existing green card processing as long as I-140 was approved and 180 days have passed since filing of I-485.
I hope this helps.
2010 Justin Bieber have coiffure a
browncow
06-02 08:31 PM
Most airline allow one free date change. You might just need to pay processing fee (20-40 bucks) for the change.
But a confirmed return ticket is needed for passengers travelling on visitor visas.
But a confirmed return ticket is needed for passengers travelling on visitor visas.
more...
conchshell
07-28 10:55 AM
For every IV member that gets their GC, would it be too much to ask them to contribute say at least $100/- ? May be this can become a norm and the starting point for an "IV Alumni" :)
Old wine in a new bottle ---- this idea was actively discussed couple of months back. Many people committed to this type of contribution.
Old wine in a new bottle ---- this idea was actively discussed couple of months back. Many people committed to this type of contribution.
hair justin-ieber-golden-globes-
for_gc
04-26 02:23 PM
In a bitter irony,MIT Admission dean resigned today after admitting that she had put fake degrees in her resume.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/education/13199999/detail.html
Contrast this with H1-B Visa applicants.If some one on H1-B visa were to change jobs, they need to furnish following documents
1.W-2 for last year
2. Two latest paystubs
3. Copies of all educational degrees held.
In addition,there will be a background check from a professional agency,which will actually call -
-All previous employer mentioned in resume
-Checks with all educational institutes mentioned in resume
-Call up references
-Criminal Check.
Now, whom will you hire next time? A Green Card job applicant just supplies a SSN,and a simple criminal check is run against them.They can fake all the degrees and work experience they want.There is no way to verify last salary held by a citizen/GC applicant. Poor H1-B visa holder can not even fake this simple thing.
What makes you say they can not check your previous salary if you hold GC/Citizenship. This does not seem right.
Actually it depends upon company to company how much background check they do and not on your visa status.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/education/13199999/detail.html
Contrast this with H1-B Visa applicants.If some one on H1-B visa were to change jobs, they need to furnish following documents
1.W-2 for last year
2. Two latest paystubs
3. Copies of all educational degrees held.
In addition,there will be a background check from a professional agency,which will actually call -
-All previous employer mentioned in resume
-Checks with all educational institutes mentioned in resume
-Call up references
-Criminal Check.
Now, whom will you hire next time? A Green Card job applicant just supplies a SSN,and a simple criminal check is run against them.They can fake all the degrees and work experience they want.There is no way to verify last salary held by a citizen/GC applicant. Poor H1-B visa holder can not even fake this simple thing.
What makes you say they can not check your previous salary if you hold GC/Citizenship. This does not seem right.
Actually it depends upon company to company how much background check they do and not on your visa status.
more...
sdudeja
01-30 10:14 AM
It is "document production or oath ceremony.
hot justin bieber golden globes

immiusa
06-15 11:26 AM
Since you have completed the important formalities for two.
Police compliant & applying for replacement cards. You are good.
If you need to travel outside USA, you can get your passport stamped stating that you have a GC. That should your travel needs. Now a days, replacement cards are very fast. You should be able to get them in 3 months period. Do not try to give false information to USCIS (Some one suggested you in this group)
Police compliant & applying for replacement cards. You are good.
If you need to travel outside USA, you can get your passport stamped stating that you have a GC. That should your travel needs. Now a days, replacement cards are very fast. You should be able to get them in 3 months period. Do not try to give false information to USCIS (Some one suggested you in this group)
more...
house Justin-ieber-golden-globe-
inskrish
01-30 09:33 AM
I checked online for my daughter's 485 and it shows approved and document(possibly GC):eek: mailed on 12 Jan. But my status shows RFE stage. Another interesting thing is my daughter got fingerprinting for Jan 15. She has already done fingerprinting with us in Dec 07. Even if it was to be approved for my daughter how it can happen that she goes for FP on 15 Jan and they mailed document. I dont know what is going on. Any suggestions?
Hello,
What is your daughter's online case status for I-485?
Hello,
What is your daughter's online case status for I-485?
tattoo Golden Globes Justin Bieber.
cpolisetti
04-10 05:12 PM
I am from Oregon, glad to be of help. Sent an email.
more...
pictures Justin-ieber-golden-globes-
ilwaiting
12-28 09:44 AM
It would be really ages before EB3 moves to Jan-03. I guess we can worry about the getting stuck(in Jan-03) part when we are there. Just trying to be realistic.
Currently EB3 is on May 01
What are the chances of EB3 also getting stuck around Jan 03.
Does any one know reason why so many EB2 were filed before Jan 03. Was there Apr 01 type of deadline??
Currently EB3 is on May 01
What are the chances of EB3 also getting stuck around Jan 03.
Does any one know reason why so many EB2 were filed before Jan 03. Was there Apr 01 type of deadline??
dresses Justin Bieber Golden Globes
gcisadawg
04-21 08:54 PM
My H1B was filed on Feb 10th and got approved around March 15th. 10th year extension.
Full time employmnet. No RFE. Since my I-140 wasn't approved, I only got 1 year extension.
Full time employmnet. No RFE. Since my I-140 wasn't approved, I only got 1 year extension.
more...
makeup justin bieber new haircut
GC_ki_daud
03-13 03:21 PM
Any body ..Any good suggestion/Advise
girlfriend golden globes justin bieber
singhsa3
07-25 03:36 PM
Before I say any thing further, I want to clarify that I am NOT asking for any action but want to point out to a unique Gandhigiri protest idea proposed by one of our members:
On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.
So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.
On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.
So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.
hairstyles Justin Bieber
vikram2101
08-02 05:34 PM
Can people share their experience with same day counter passport collection from the vfs courier center at Chennai.
Reason I ask is, I and my wife have a 9AM appointment on 14th August. And Aug 15th being a holiday on account of India's Independence Day. Since we have to be in US on the 16th August to file for I485, getting the visa on the 16th would be too late. Therefore, it's critical that we collect the passport the same day.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? Should I inform the consular of our same night travel plans or is that ill-advised?
thanks
Reason I ask is, I and my wife have a 9AM appointment on 14th August. And Aug 15th being a holiday on account of India's Independence Day. Since we have to be in US on the 16th August to file for I485, getting the visa on the 16th would be too late. Therefore, it's critical that we collect the passport the same day.
Is anyone else in a similar situation? Should I inform the consular of our same night travel plans or is that ill-advised?
thanks
fromnaija
11-17 03:07 PM
Hey Guys
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not now whether my priority date is current for the filling of these forms.
Looking at the above filling date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
Your priority date is the date your labor certification application was filed or the date you filed I-140 if your category does not require a labor certification.
So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.
To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.
***DISCLAIMER****
(I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not now whether my priority date is current for the filling of these forms.
Looking at the above filling date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
Your priority date is the date your labor certification application was filed or the date you filed I-140 if your category does not require a labor certification.
So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.
To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.
***DISCLAIMER****
(I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).
niklshah
09-19 08:10 PM
Look at this guys..Sapin sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
pls edit sapin to spain.....it was confusing
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
pls edit sapin to spain.....it was confusing