Popular Post

Ipod Touch Digitizer

images iPod Touch 3rd Gen Glass Ipod Touch Digitizer. Pry loose the ipod touch
  • Pry loose the ipod touch



  • EndlessWait
    07-12 10:13 PM
    EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soon

    for me and everyone..atleast make the process of GC predictable and sane.
    PS: I've lost it already. Its only meat up there.. pls lighten up the fire...





    wallpaper Pry loose the ipod touch Ipod Touch Digitizer. next-generation iPod touch
  • next-generation iPod touch



  • amitpan007
    10-19 04:33 PM
    These are the job codes from DOL and mine was 15-1031. I am in similar area Oracle Applications. Hope this helps.

    15-0000 Computer and Mathematical Occupations
    15-0000 Computer and Mathematical Occupations
    15-1011 Computer and Information Scientists, Research
    15-1021 Computer Programmers
    15-1031 Computer Software Engineers, Applications
    15-1032 Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software
    15-1041 Computer Support Specialists
    15-1051 Computer Systems Analysts
    15-1061 Database Administrators
    15-1071 Network and Computer Systems Administrators
    15-1081 Network Systems and Data Communications Analysts
    15-1099 Computer Specialists, All Other
    15-2011 Actuaries
    15-2021 Mathematicians
    15-2031 Operations Research Analysts
    15-2041 Statisticians
    15-2091 Mathematical Technicians
    15-2099 Mathematical Science Occupations, All Other





    Ipod Touch Digitizer. Ipod Touch Digitizer
  • Ipod Touch Digitizer



  • neverbefore
    06-27 10:06 PM
    I dont know how true it is..I found the article at this site

    Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)

    Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)


    I think this is sick if its real

    No offence meant, but this has nothing to do with immigration issues. This is not a religious forum even though most of us seem to be from a particular country and religion (including me). I humbly suggest we focus on our primary aims :)





    2011 next-generation iPod touch Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch 2nd Gen Digitizer
  • iPod Touch 2nd Gen Digitizer



  • mrajatish
    03-25 12:10 PM
    Again, I want to point somethingout and that is because I myself work in that field - there are people with MS in Computer Science working in core Systems which require their Masters degree knowledge. So, it is not like IT is not included, people with masters in Computer Science is included in STEM.



    more...


    Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch
  • iPod Touch



  • qtoask
    07-11 11:34 AM
    After the Flower show at USCIS...


    Let's send out Your State Postal Cards. These cards you can get in any gift shops, Grocery, wal-mart.

    The Card Cost and Postage is Less than 1$.


    Address to be sent:

    Emilio Gonzalez
    USCIS
    20 Massachusetts Avenue NW
    Washington D.C. 20529


    Message on the Card

    "Kindly do not return our I-485 petitions in July and honor the original DOS visa bulletin
    [ first-name last-name ] - An employment based immigrant."





    Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch 2nd Generation
  • iPod Touch 2nd Generation



  • java06
    03-09 11:23 AM
    Is there a way to find out if the employer has revoked I-140? I have changed employers in Feb and my I1-40 was approved back in June. There was an update on my I-140 recently in Mar. I was wondering what could that be for?
    Can anyone throw some light on this. Thanks



    more...


    Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPhone 3G Digitizer Glass
  • iPhone 3G Digitizer Glass



  • ashkam
    04-15 08:07 AM
    I was in the same situation (got my MS degree after I had already started working) and I was told that I could not use my master's degree to apply in EB2. This is because if the company hired you when you didn't have a master's degree, obviously your job position does not require a master's degree. You still can use the degree if your green card job position is drastically different from your current position job-duties wise and if you can prove that it does, in fact, require a masters degree.





    2010 Ipod Touch Digitizer Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch 3rd Gen Glass
  • iPod Touch 3rd Gen Glass



  • dpp
    06-04 02:10 PM
    but in this case the H1b stamp on my passport is still valid and not expired.

    i am entering on nov 11th. stamp expires on december 1. why i am worried is just because the stamp is still of old employer whereas 797 is of new employer.

    port of entry may ask me why didnt i get the stamp again when it is just expiring after 20 days ?? U know....

    There will be no issue in entering US as you got the visa stamp till Dec 1st 2007.

    Visa stamp is just to allow a person to enter US. They don't care whether it is with current employer or old employer. They just need valid visa stamp and latest I-797 approval notice of same classification. I.e. if you have H1B visa stamp and you need to have only H1B approval notice. You cannot have B1 visa stamp and use H1B approval notice.

    There will be no issue. As a precaution, carry all original old approval notices also.

    They will give I-94 with the end date there on latest approval. Thats for sure. But just check what date he/she is putting on I-94.

    Good luck.



    more...


    Ipod Touch Digitizer. Ipod Touch Digitizer
  • Ipod Touch Digitizer



  • Stourmi
    August 22nd, 2006, 10:03 AM
    I agree. I like the second one better. The color seems to "pop" more.

    New job + H1 approved + PD current + confused [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : New job + H1 approved + PD current + confused






    hair iPod Touch 2nd Gen Digitizer Ipod Touch Digitizer. Apple ipod touch 2nd gen
  • Apple ipod touch 2nd gen



  • cleopatra
    02-07 10:57 AM
    We did check that. What we wanted was I.T project manager, but it got classified as CIS Manager.

    We cannot change the job from Project manager to Computer systems analysts.

    I am going to be promoted as Project manager, so we need to get a PM role.

    Is there anyone who got "Project Manager" in EB2 classification?



    more...


    Ipod Touch Digitizer. Lot of 5 x ipod touch 3rd
  • Lot of 5 x ipod touch 3rd



  • ampudhukode
    03-24 03:51 PM
    Mr. HarryOm,

    I was really hoping to get my question answered thru this thread. Can you please open another thread for yours ?

    Thanks,
    ampudhukode


    I just got me H1B approval Notice and copy of I-129 petition. There is nothing wrong with approval but I notice few things and have few concerns/questions to the group if some one had similar experience in the past:
    1. Passport number was not correctly typed in form I-129 (however copies passport were sent along with the forms by immigration dept)
    2. My Alien number does not show up in 797A approval notice as I have pending 485.
    3. The I-94# on passport card does not match with the one on new approval notice.

    Now My questions is :

    Do I need to get this passport#(1) typo fixed now or its ok?

    Is it ok not have A# updated in H1B Approval Notice? My wife's H4 have her A#.
    Do I need to get my I-94# matched with the one I had in my previous notice and A/D card stapled in passport?

    All this happened due to mistakes commited by our Immigration/attorney.Now she is not ready to listen and asks me to call customer service as she thinks its not her problem.

    Any suggestions/experience are apreciated.

    Thanks

    PD Sept 2004
    I-485 pending
    I-140 pending
    EAD pending
    AP approved





    hot iPod Touch Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch iTouch 2nd gen
  • iPod Touch iTouch 2nd gen



  • retropain
    08-24 07:32 PM
    desi companies that operate like this are in deep s**t



    more...


    house New touch digitizer screen + Ipod Touch Digitizer. on the iPod touch body.
  • on the iPod touch body.



  • GCVictim
    07-09 12:47 PM
    Dear Mr. ------:

    Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. The need to fix our broken system is clear, and I appreciate having the benefit of your insight on one of the most important issues of our day.

    Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens. Although we are a proud nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws. If policymakers will agree that all immigrants must abide by the rule of law, then we can reach a consensus on ways to improve the legal process so that it meets the needs of our society, our economy, and our national security.

    During the 110th Congress, the Senate considered comprehensive immigration reform legislation (S. 1639). I had serious concerns that the legislation, as drafted, would have repeated the well documented mistakes of the 1986 amnesty bill. Furthermore, Senators were not allowed the full opportunity to offer amendments to this flawed legislation, and as such, I was one of 53 Senators who voted against the cloture motion to bring S. 1639 to a vote.

    I have been working throughout my time in the Senate to develop a solution to this problem that I believe will work. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/immigration for more information regarding the immigration reforms I support. As we consider immigration reform proposals in the future, I will continue to promote these policies, but I will oppose any bill that rewards illegal conduct and encourages further disrespect for our laws.

    I appreciate the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

    Sincerely,

    JOHN CORNYN
    United States Senator





    tattoo iPod Touch 2nd Generation Ipod Touch Digitizer. Add to Cart Cart_22. Touch
  • Add to Cart Cart_22. Touch



  • slammer
    05-14 12:28 PM
    We are also stuck in CP. We live in Canada since a couple of years (we're not Canadians) and are just waiting until we can finally move to the US. We are so frustrated that we decided to apply for an H-1B this year together with our GC-sponsor/employer.
    Yes, it's true that CP usually is the faster route - when you compare the processing time between AOS and CP. But I think CP has the great disadvantage that you cannot apply for EAD. I'm no fan of CP but there's nothing else you can do if you live outside the US when you apply for the GC.



    more...


    pictures iPhone 3G Digitizer Glass Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch 1st Gen 1G Glass
  • iPod Touch 1st Gen 1G Glass



  • TomPlate
    07-05 12:56 PM
    What this story man. I never read from THEHindu.com or other Indian News Web sites.

    CNN is junk.

    But we need CNN to publish the news like this.

    Immigration Law - Tragedy not only for Illegal Immigrant but also for Legal Immigrant.





    dresses iPod Touch iTouch 2nd gen Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch Digitizer Glass
  • iPod Touch Digitizer Glass



  • godbless
    02-23 02:37 PM
    Pappu, please post such tit bits (of your choice) at regular intervals. Thanks.

    As you must have learnt by now, we have 97% babies who need a feeding bottle at regular intervals.

    Thank you MOM!!!!!! Make sure that the bottle is not empty.



    more...


    makeup Ipod Touch Digitizer Ipod Touch Digitizer. New touch digitizer screen +
  • New touch digitizer screen +



  • ram_nara303
    01-08 01:53 PM
    I was in the same situation where I came on B1 and then moved to H1 after a years wait here. Ultimately got my EAD and AP. Still i was reluctant to travel down to INdia, but had to do to attend a marriage of my wife's brother. So finally after 8 yrs, I went to India and I took all necessary documentation including AP, 485 receipt, H1 approval notice, paystubs. Getting through IAD was a breeze and did not take more than 10 minutes. So don't worry and as long as your AP is valid, you should not worry much.
    :)





    girlfriend Add to Cart Cart_22. Touch Ipod Touch Digitizer. Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen
  • Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen



  • up_guy
    09-25 02:03 PM
    Porting PD Imp Approach & Question

    Background-

    Working with employer A have approved labor and I-140 EB3 and have a copy of all documents. Also have an approved EB2 PERM with employer B.

    My questions are �
    1) Can I transfer my H-1B to employer B to file new I-140 using EB3 Priority Date using recently announced premium service and I will tell employer A that I am on vacation ?

    If I get new EB2 approval with old EB3 Priority Date then I will resign from employer A
    If I will get rejected new EB2 with old Eb 3 Priority Date then I will go back to old employer A that I am back from vacations

    Since this is premium service so turn around time is less than 4 weeks. Less than 4 weeks is not that uncommon to go on vacation.

    Any comments or risk of this approach





    hairstyles Lot of 5 x ipod touch 3rd Ipod Touch Digitizer. iPod Touch 2G Gen Touch
  • iPod Touch 2G Gen Touch



  • jax999
    02-23 01:21 AM
    sorry to ask this question as it may be asked previously still i need to know the latest info.


    Having AP and EAD ( i am not primary ) and want to travel to india from atlanta for round trip. what are the documents i need to carry ? What are the things i need to follow ? For the infant baby who is USA citizen what documents i need to carry ?

    please reply anybody who knows about these.

    Thank you.





    arsh007
    10-03 03:25 PM
    Hello,

    My wife is applying for a good job at the European Union, and I do not see why can't she get accepted. We've been stuck in this mess for a while and I am getting tired of irrespectful treatment when entering the country, even when you are here legally, limited career, etc,etc

    We can legally work in Europe, but how is the market in Belgium for an electrical engineer (firmware, hardware, project manager exp)?

    Anybody have any experience or know something about it? salaries, cost of live, etc

    Regards

    I am from India and lived in Brussels, Belgium between 2000-2002 before being transferred by my Indian IT company to work in US on H1. Here are some facts on Brussels:

    1. Quality of Life: Good place to live, friendly people, close to major cities like Paris, Amsterdam and London.

    2. Cost of Living:
    Apartment Rent: 900-1000 Euros per month
    Lease terms: 6-12 months
    Transportation: Public (Bus, subway, trains). You don't need a car.
    Some companies offer a car+gas card as part of the overall
    compensation package.

    3. Salaries: Around Euros 35-45K per year (IT related)
    Taxes: More than US (Around 30-35%)
    Health Insurance: None
    Vacation Time: 20-30 days an year
    Education:Schools are mostly french medium. International schools
    (English medium) are more expensive.
    Desi/Indian population: Limited

    4. Additional Information: Good to learn French as it helps in dealing with local people but a lot of them also speak English.





    snowshoe
    08-13 11:08 AM
    I think you misunderstood a point made there. Though it is possible to extend renew H1 for employer if EAD was used some time, but that is like recapturing that status and means fulfilling the terms of H1, by giving up on part time job.

    You cannot be on H1 and use EAD for second job at the same time.

    This is also what I have understood on doing some research; there also was a similar thread here "H1 Status After Using EAD" where people seem to say the same.

    That is, once you start using EAD you loose your H1 status. If you want to get back on H1 (before the decision on 485) then your company has to extend your H1 in which case you will have to give up your part time job.

    Things get bad if your 485 is denied while you are on EAD then your company may be able to extend your H1, but you will have to go out of country and return once the H1 extension is approved.