AK_GC
02-13 05:28 PM
The tool you are looking for is Google. Just search for your local Senator and give him a call, they will tell you what they need. As you said, Senator is very effective if your date is current.
Thank you Sathweb.
Thank you Sathweb.
wallpaper hot tattoos for girls.
abheja
12-21 07:29 PM
I don't want you to freak out because my case is probably a very small fraction of the visa applications BUT since this thread is specifically related to PIMS, I thought I'd give you my example. Good news for you is, you are going to India. I was stuck in Canada not knowing long it might take for the PIMS to get updated. I ended up touring North Canada but I wish I could've traveled with a peace of mind.
lacchij
11-06 11:03 PM
My AP status was changed to Document mailed on 10/29 but i didn't receive anything yet. Heard that Lawyer would be receiving them if you have signed G28.
Keep in touch with your lawyer and ask them to forward it to you as soon as they receive. Otherwise, some lawyers will take their own sweet time to send it.
Hi,
We are in a critical situation. My wife's AP was approved on 10/18 and the current status is "Document Mailed on 11/05". It also says "You should receive the document within 30 days".
Our flight to India is on 11/15 and we are wondering typically how long it takes for us to receive the physical paper after the status changed to "Document Mailed".
Can you please share your experience?
Thanks,
KK
Keep in touch with your lawyer and ask them to forward it to you as soon as they receive. Otherwise, some lawyers will take their own sweet time to send it.
Hi,
We are in a critical situation. My wife's AP was approved on 10/18 and the current status is "Document Mailed on 11/05". It also says "You should receive the document within 30 days".
Our flight to India is on 11/15 and we are wondering typically how long it takes for us to receive the physical paper after the status changed to "Document Mailed".
Can you please share your experience?
Thanks,
KK
2011 Hot Girls With Tattoos (97
reddymjm
06-13 05:43 AM
for the case mentioned in this thread, will the priority date be the date of filing of Labor cert or the 140 approval date after the candidate moves to a new employer after 140 approval? could someone please clarify this for me. will greatly appreciate it.
PD is always LC filing date. He will still be able to use the old employer filed LC date as PD even if the employer cancels LC/I140. There might be a little risk if the old one he got was a sunstitued one.
PD is always LC filing date. He will still be able to use the old employer filed LC date as PD even if the employer cancels LC/I140. There might be a little risk if the old one he got was a sunstitued one.
more...
howzatt
07-18 10:56 AM
Granted, its nto the best way. Now, can you suggest a way pls ? What is generally recommended ?
Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...
one suggestion, make it a paid site. Even a minimum of 5$ a month would add quite a bit to the revenues. Even if we assume only 5000 people will sign up, it is still a decent chunk of money. I am not sure if this goes against the principles of a non-profit organisation. The way I look at it, people are saving a lot of money by avoiding lawyers fees.
Plus we have people who are willing to donate. How many of these 20,000 people you think are people who people who understand BEC and the long term effect of the surge of applications. It is important to make people understand the effects and the potential problems with retrogression. Let us take a poll for people to see how many of us are just happy to get EAD/AP. We might find some surprising answers!
Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...
one suggestion, make it a paid site. Even a minimum of 5$ a month would add quite a bit to the revenues. Even if we assume only 5000 people will sign up, it is still a decent chunk of money. I am not sure if this goes against the principles of a non-profit organisation. The way I look at it, people are saving a lot of money by avoiding lawyers fees.
Plus we have people who are willing to donate. How many of these 20,000 people you think are people who people who understand BEC and the long term effect of the surge of applications. It is important to make people understand the effects and the potential problems with retrogression. Let us take a poll for people to see how many of us are just happy to get EAD/AP. We might find some surprising answers!

Desi Unlucky
07-02 07:25 AM
I have recently spent 2 weeks in Chennai and my overall taxi experience has been very good being non Tamil speaking. All Taxis charge more when the starting point is Airport. That is inevitable. If it is just to drop them at the nearest hotel, ask them to approach the Govt Prepaid Taxi booth.
Govt's is cheaper compared to the private Taxis. Ofcourse the Govt only has Ambassadors as the Taxis. Do not expect the Taxis to be neat and clean like here. Expect broken handles.....There are 3 other private Taxi booths, of the private taxis Fasttrack seemed a little lesser compared to others, almost all private taxi rates are closer.
If they need the Taxi from hotel check out Fasttrack website and get teh phone no for Chennai. They have been pretty good an picking me on time, but make sure you reserve it well in advance (4-5 hrs). Whenever I called in the last minute, they were not on time.
I did stay at a hotel far from Airport - clsoer to work. So might not be useful to u.
Govt's is cheaper compared to the private Taxis. Ofcourse the Govt only has Ambassadors as the Taxis. Do not expect the Taxis to be neat and clean like here. Expect broken handles.....There are 3 other private Taxi booths, of the private taxis Fasttrack seemed a little lesser compared to others, almost all private taxi rates are closer.
If they need the Taxi from hotel check out Fasttrack website and get teh phone no for Chennai. They have been pretty good an picking me on time, but make sure you reserve it well in advance (4-5 hrs). Whenever I called in the last minute, they were not on time.
I did stay at a hotel far from Airport - clsoer to work. So might not be useful to u.
more...
jnraajan
04-11 02:36 PM
Hi,
My wife's H4 visa got expired in jan 2008 and I renewed her I-94 and I-94 got extended till 2010.
Next week she is travelling back to India throgh Lufthansa airlines from portland to Frankfurt to Chennai. Some people are telling that getting transit visa in Frankfurt airport is difficult if visa stamping got expired eventhough you have valid I94. Is it correct?
I have two questions here.
1 Is really transit visa required, as just she needs to catch another flight in other terminal in the same airport?
2. If transit visa required will it be problem if her visa stamping got expired ( But she has vaild I797 and I-94 documents ).
Please help me by answeringthese questions.
Regards,
Brahma Reddy
There are so many threads on this forum regarding Transit Visas. Please search for those thread for answers. I have listed a couple of thread regarding this.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15864
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14564
My wife's H4 visa got expired in jan 2008 and I renewed her I-94 and I-94 got extended till 2010.
Next week she is travelling back to India throgh Lufthansa airlines from portland to Frankfurt to Chennai. Some people are telling that getting transit visa in Frankfurt airport is difficult if visa stamping got expired eventhough you have valid I94. Is it correct?
I have two questions here.
1 Is really transit visa required, as just she needs to catch another flight in other terminal in the same airport?
2. If transit visa required will it be problem if her visa stamping got expired ( But she has vaild I797 and I-94 documents ).
Please help me by answeringthese questions.
Regards,
Brahma Reddy
There are so many threads on this forum regarding Transit Visas. Please search for those thread for answers. I have listed a couple of thread regarding this.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15864
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14564
2010 Hot Tattoos For Girls
fromnaija
10-26 11:35 AM
EAD is specifically authorization to work in the US. So in your situation, the answer is NO, you cannot use EAD for employment outside the USA. To work in another country and keep your green card process going, you will have to change your application from AOS to consular processing.
more...
div_bell_2003
03-04 08:09 PM
Interesting link, thanks for posting :) , if this is true , how come IO's come up with blank when asked if the namecheck has been cleared or not ? This might actually be good news , according to the memo, they are going to clear out 98% of the namecheck cases pending more than 30 days, that's pretty amazing ( as they declare too at the end of the memo :D)
It could be because there are no lnger any cases left with namechecks pending more than 180 days. See link http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Namecheck_4Mar09.pdf
It could be because there are no lnger any cases left with namechecks pending more than 180 days. See link http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Namecheck_4Mar09.pdf
hair Tattoos ,Girls Hot Tattoos

amitga
10-21 04:14 PM
Reviewed by whom? Its not going anywhere.
more...
sparky_jones
05-07 08:28 PM
My brother moved jobs early last year. He filed AC21 and got an RFE immediately.
The move was parallel in job function and the pay was good.
They replied to the RFE and then never heard back. In these economic times, USCIS
is scrutinizing every doc that gets filed.
Just an experience....
What did they ask for in the RFE?
The move was parallel in job function and the pay was good.
They replied to the RFE and then never heard back. In these economic times, USCIS
is scrutinizing every doc that gets filed.
Just an experience....
What did they ask for in the RFE?
hot Hot Girls With Tattoos (97
485Mbe4001
07-11 02:45 PM
i guess its the overflow from other countries, which brings up a good question, why was EB3 ROW made unavailable earlier and the overflow sent to EB2 I ? Lawsuit anyone :confused:
Only they know how they work. As for EB3 -I, the only certainty is that come October EB3 I will revert back to the July PD (i am EB3-I may 02:mad:).
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
Only they know how they work. As for EB3 -I, the only certainty is that come October EB3 I will revert back to the July PD (i am EB3-I may 02:mad:).
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
more...
house Design for Hot Girls
GCBy3000
11-29 11:37 AM
Always play safe. Not all the immigration lawyers have the same answers. You might be right on several occasions, but the company will always go with the advice from the company lawyers. I have faced several idiotic decisions from my company lawyers which screwed me up big time in my GC process. But I have always played safe because I need the support from my company. When you take an offer from the new employer you do not know how good/bad are those company attorneys are. So play safe as it will cost you heavily.
NOTE: Having waited for several years with patience, develop the patience to wait for 6-8 months after 485 filing to be on safer side. Also invoking AC21 exactly after 6months does not create a good impression on you from your current employer as well as from the potential future employer. Always have a valid reason for invoking AC21 and do not invoke just because you can invoke. My 2 cents.
How do you prove to USCIS that your notice date is Aug 3 bcos I suppose in yr receipt notice, the date mentioned is of august.
Thanks
NOTE: Having waited for several years with patience, develop the patience to wait for 6-8 months after 485 filing to be on safer side. Also invoking AC21 exactly after 6months does not create a good impression on you from your current employer as well as from the potential future employer. Always have a valid reason for invoking AC21 and do not invoke just because you can invoke. My 2 cents.
How do you prove to USCIS that your notice date is Aug 3 bcos I suppose in yr receipt notice, the date mentioned is of august.
Thanks
tattoo Extreme Girl Tattoos Vol.1
rayen
07-14 02:20 PM
Can someone confirm the same for BA via London?
If you are travelling via London and there is no valid visa on your passport then you need DATV ( Direct airside transit visa ) , it will cost you 83 USD , you can get more info from the below URL.
Transit (INF 20) (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf20transit)
https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/Welcome.aspx
If you are travelling via London and there is no valid visa on your passport then you need DATV ( Direct airside transit visa ) , it will cost you 83 USD , you can get more info from the below URL.
Transit (INF 20) (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf20transit)
https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/Welcome.aspx
more...
pictures Two Girls with Tattoos Smoking
dealsnet
04-06 10:59 AM
By theoritical no problem, if you have credits equal to US bachelors and masters degrees.
But in practical, USCIS now denying I-140 for 3 year degree holders, even the job requires masters. Try EB3 also. (Good luck).
My perm was approved a couple of weeks back and we are going to file the 140 pretty soon. In the mean while I had a question regarding the educational equivalency issue I see during this stage. The perm is for EB-2 which requires a Masters Degree( Foreign Degree acceptable). I've a Bachelors from UK which is 3 years and a Masters from UK which is 1 year. During the I-140 process will there be a problem coz of this. Do we have to submit the Bachelors degree information even though the requirement is for a Masters?
Thanks for any input.
But in practical, USCIS now denying I-140 for 3 year degree holders, even the job requires masters. Try EB3 also. (Good luck).
My perm was approved a couple of weeks back and we are going to file the 140 pretty soon. In the mean while I had a question regarding the educational equivalency issue I see during this stage. The perm is for EB-2 which requires a Masters Degree( Foreign Degree acceptable). I've a Bachelors from UK which is 3 years and a Masters from UK which is 1 year. During the I-140 process will there be a problem coz of this. Do we have to submit the Bachelors degree information even though the requirement is for a Masters?
Thanks for any input.
dresses hot girl tattoos.
redcard
03-03 01:42 PM
USCIS has withdrawn the 180 name check pending policy for name check.
http://www.immigration-law.com/
http://www.immigration-law.com/
more...
makeup tattoo on girls. tattoos for
Almond
07-17 07:53 PM
ALMOND if i keep on asking you what is your name every single day , will you have patience to tell your name every single day !!! i understand your argument but as the so called "Highly Skilled" we need to be doing some research in background and not treat this forum as a paid service.
Yes, yes, every single day, absolutely!! I promise. You know why? because if YOU ask me what my name is every day then you obviously have a bit of a mental problem (either slow in the brain or just forgetful as many of us are) so why shouldn't I help you , it's not your fault for being that way, I'm not better than you, why shouldn't I help you? Now, if different people come and ask me for my name then I will know they were not around when you asked me for it so they didn't hear it. You have a ton of new people who just found this place or are just registering. Not everyone on here is desi and not all desis are computer people and not everyone thinks forum/search forum/search google/then post like you and not everyone has your awesome computer skills. yes, knowing your way around the internetz is almost universal in this day and age but not many can do a successful search (trust me, you'd be surprised) You have to be patient. Would your ghandi be this way? We're your people. Different nationality, same situation. Be patient. It's good karma and you need it, considering you're here.
Yes, yes, every single day, absolutely!! I promise. You know why? because if YOU ask me what my name is every day then you obviously have a bit of a mental problem (either slow in the brain or just forgetful as many of us are) so why shouldn't I help you , it's not your fault for being that way, I'm not better than you, why shouldn't I help you? Now, if different people come and ask me for my name then I will know they were not around when you asked me for it so they didn't hear it. You have a ton of new people who just found this place or are just registering. Not everyone on here is desi and not all desis are computer people and not everyone thinks forum/search forum/search google/then post like you and not everyone has your awesome computer skills. yes, knowing your way around the internetz is almost universal in this day and age but not many can do a successful search (trust me, you'd be surprised) You have to be patient. Would your ghandi be this way? We're your people. Different nationality, same situation. Be patient. It's good karma and you need it, considering you're here.
girlfriend Sexy Hot Girl with Flower
smodekurti
05-20 07:51 AM
How early did you file your application ?
hairstyles Girls Tattoos – Hot Tattoos
wam4wam
09-18 02:20 PM
http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com: 20060918:MTFH27357_2006-09-18_15-18-53_N18207230&type=comktNews&rpc=44
alterego
01-03 12:28 AM
Pending AOS or 485 is a type of legal status. It also allows you to apply for additional work and travel privileges as long as the underlying 485 remains pending. If you choose not to avail yourself of those benefits that that is up to you. You would end up in trouble only if you violate that by then working or travelling (absent the USCIS permission through EAD or AP). As long as you just sit there and especially if you are a derivative beneficiary, there is no problem.
That said, many people choose to get EAD/AP in hand in case an employment opportunity or an emergency need for travel comes up. Remember an EAD/AP application may take up to 3mths to get approved.
That said, many people choose to get EAD/AP in hand in case an employment opportunity or an emergency need for travel comes up. Remember an EAD/AP application may take up to 3mths to get approved.
frostrated
10-26 02:03 PM
"NO right turn on Red" can be thought of as an image. Whenever we read anything, we do not actually read the spelling of the word, but we look at the image the words form. That is the reason we sometimes have difficult when the letters are not legible as the image does not map to anything in our permanent memory. humans or any animals recognize through visual stimulii, not reading. Think more on this, it is interesting to the solutions that come out of it.