Popular Post

funny signs images

images funny-signs-warning.jpg funny signs images. funny signs pics. funny signs
  • funny signs pics. funny signs



  • krishnam70
    06-11 05:13 PM
    Dear Viewers

    Could anyone please advice me on how to claim the unpaid salary from the previous employers.

    I was working for a company based in Michigan run by an Indian. This person did not pay me my last month salary. He does not pick up his phone or respond to my email. I have all the proof that my client has paid him the money for which I worked but he continue to ignore my request. This guy owes me around 5000 dollars.

    Any piece of advice would be of great help.

    1. Send an email to the employer
    2. Send a letter with a proof of delivery and signature stating your case and that you need to be paid and reminding him/her of their legal obligation and give them 7-10 days to comply failing which you will report to DOL.
    3. If you have not received your dues, complain to your DOL immediately

    I assume that your legal status is not compromised by doing the above and you have a backup for maintaining your legal status in case the employer comes back at you by canceling your H1 etc.

    - cheers
    kris





    wallpaper funny signs pics. funny signs funny signs images. Funny sign
  • Funny sign



  • ravi98
    04-23 08:21 AM
    Pelosi reconfirms taking on immigration, but the Senate has to start it. She went on to say, the House passed climate and energy legislation last year, but it has not acted on immigration reform.
    �If the Senate is ready with an immigration bill, we don�t want anybody holding it up for any reason,� Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters at her weekly press conference. �Send it to us.�

    Pelosi: House won't object to moving immigration first - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/house/93733-hoyer-casts-doubt-on-immigration-moving-ahead-of-climate-change)

    Asked if she could get the votes on immigration (in the House), Pelosi replied, �I believe so.�





    funny signs images. Funny Pictures: Funny Signs:
  • Funny Pictures: Funny Signs:



  • gcfriend65
    12-06 09:27 AM
    I have my I-140 waiting at NSC from May 01, 2006. On Dec. 05, 2006, I-140 processing time shows as June 01, 2006. Since, it was more than 30 days, my employer called the National Service Center number and they opened a service request and told me to wait 45 days. My lawyer says that USCIS takes 45 days at a minimum to reply, but normally it is 90 days.

    Is there anyone out there, who know how to track this service requests or have any experiences with them.





    2011 Funny sign funny signs images. Funny sign
  • Funny sign



  • sanz
    08-07 11:48 AM
    good one.....:D:D:D:D



    more...


    funny signs images. unique and funny signs.
  • unique and funny signs.



  • bvibhu
    07-17 08:43 PM
    Thanks a billion to IV core...Thanks a lot to Emilio, Thanks a lot to Lofgren, Thanks a lot for all the memebrs on this forum for cheering me up through this tough time.

    My ton of thanks to those members who participated in the SanJose rally...





    funny signs images. Funny Warning Signs
  • Funny Warning Signs



  • smuggymba
    03-16 10:39 AM
    My employer applied for LCA to extend my H1 and it was denied and they told me that prevailing wage determination with NPWHC is required to apply for LCA since jan 2010. Is this true?
    If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.

    pretty common issue...the lawyer needs to send docs like tax returns with the FEIN on it and they will update their system. Generally happens to new, small employers. No reason to worry.



    more...


    funny signs images. Labels: funny shop signs,
  • Labels: funny shop signs,



  • devikas81
    06-19 04:26 PM
    1. if i want to change my job then do i need to transfer my H1(my spouse's H4) and also need to file AC21?? so when the PD become current at that time this new company has to file for her 485/EAD/AP... is that correct??

    2. i am thinking another option that if she transfer her status from either F1 or H1 then- can i use my EAD for new job and when the PD become current at that time i will be able to add her for 485/EAD/AP from this new company??

    Really appreicate your help..





    2010 Funny Pictures: Funny Signs: funny signs images. funny-signs-warning.jpg
  • funny-signs-warning.jpg



  • arnet
    09-14 07:58 PM
    IV: humble request.....please post the conference call date in advance, atleast 2 days, so that many people can attend it.



    more...


    funny signs images. Funny Signs of the Day
  • Funny Signs of the Day



  • wandmaker
    07-19 04:01 AM
    Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.

    The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.

    Thanks MP70

    Thanks for sharing, Nice to know there is a separate counter for H1B revalidation. Enjoy your rest of the vacation.





    hair Funny sign funny signs images. Top 10 Funny Signs on the
  • Top 10 Funny Signs on the



  • iviviv
    11-01 09:33 PM
    Contact www.murthy.com



    more...


    funny signs images. Funny signs posters by
  • Funny signs posters by



  • feedfront
    10-07 06:22 PM
    Can admin keep PDF version of it before it disappears from the site? I don't know how much usefult it can be but just in case...

    Sad part is, it can not be verified.





    hot unique and funny signs. funny signs images. Funny Sign : Albuquerque Daily
  • Funny Sign : Albuquerque Daily



  • gc_check
    05-01 10:19 PM
    Well, It is good that you believe there is even a slim chance that Dec '06 will become current !!! I do not think so at least this FY '11. Sorry for my pessimistic outlook !!! But that is the case.

    If your 485 is approved, while your Spouse on H4 is out of country, who has not yet filed 485 and do not have AP, will not be able to travel as the non-immigration visa is void once your become a LPR. You might have to do a Consular process or file following-to-join you which could take significant time. It is better, she return immediately on H4 once you know your date will be current for following month in Visa Bulletin as Dept. of state at least release this data couple weeks ahead, Else you might end freeing a visa number to some one on line after you in EB2 category or for an EB3 person upgrading to EB2 :)

    For immigration issues, my suggestion will always be to get counsel from an attorney then forum as each case is different.



    more...


    house Weird and Funny Signs Boards funny signs images. Funny Signs
  • Funny Signs



  • deardar
    09-14 08:25 AM
    Can you guys think of an Immigration Voice jingle. A tune that is catchy.
    IV members who have an eye for lyrics and music lets see what you got.

    Let me try:
    ************************************************
    "Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice Rocks!

    When dark clouds of labor backlog envelops my domain
    Immigration Voice is one sure place that can help my spirits regain

    Lot of questions and a long wait for my green card
    Immigration Voice is where I get sage advise from the bard

    Waiting in vain for the FBI name check, years wasted in pain and my career is a ship wreck.
    In the dark storm, one shining light, like minded people who share my plight

    One day I will wake up from this nightmare,
    I am sure of the success, I sometimes wonder why don't the lawmakers give this cause the care

    One day soon, I will become a proud story,
    One more American dream, till then Immigration Voice makes me forget my worry

    I feared that I just couldn't cope, but wait, I listen to the voice of encouragement,
    Silver lining on a dark cloud, one single ray of hope

    Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice Rocks!
    ***********************************************
    Please improve

    Cheers!
    _____________


    How would we know the tune ? Ya got to sing and put that in you tube .





    tattoo Funny Warning Signs funny signs images. 190d1196381112-funny-signs-
  • 190d1196381112-funny-signs-



  • sanju_dba
    01-07 02:17 PM
    i see the estimate tool is showing
    max weekly is $415
    max benifits is $10k

    I thought it was like 1/2 of your salary.



    more...


    pictures Labels: funny shop signs, funny signs images. funny signs
  • funny signs



  • axp817
    04-11 07:14 PM
    Given how soon (after the layoff) the soft LUDs appeared, it is highly unlikely that they had anything to do with the layoff, unless your employer revoked the 140 a few days/weeks in advance given the impending layoff.

    I haven't heard of companies doing that but you never know.

    Like someone else suggested, getting a new attorney to submit G-28N is probably a good idea.

    If I were you, I would do the following.

    1. Call the old employer's attorney and check if the 140 was revoked, or if it is going to be revoked.
    2. If the answer to the above is no, check with the attorney if they are willing to forward any future USCIS correspondence to you.
    3. If the answer to #2 is 'No', get a new attorney to do a G-28N as soon as possible, and then look for a new job that qualifies for AC-21 benefits.
    4. If the answer to #2 is 'Yes', then you don't need to do a G-28N right away, and could do it after you start the new job. This is just in case if the new company's attorneys require you to do a G-28N through them.

    Good luck. Keep us posted.





    dresses Funny Sign : Albuquerque Daily funny signs images. Filed under: Funny Signs
  • Filed under: Funny Signs



  • wandmaker
    11-27 07:17 PM
    how do you all intend to do that? A lot of larger clients I've seen have the preferred vendor policy and if the desi company is the preferred vendor, how do you eliminate them?

    If you want to stay with the current client and eliminate the layer - It is completely depends on what kind of contract you signed with a preferred vendor or employer. There is no general how-to. If i were you, I will look for a new client with high billing rate.



    more...


    makeup Funny Signs of the Day funny signs images. Weird and Funny Signs Boards
  • Weird and Funny Signs Boards



  • Sugar
    07-10 11:53 AM
    Why AILA not suing State Dept. or USCIS for other issues... read a letter posted by someone in a forum

    To AILF/AILA,

    I appreciate your effort in filing lawsuit on behalf of July I-485 filers.

    There are several critics on your July I-485 lawsuit. They criticize that you are doing for the benefit of your members (AILA). Definitely, your members will be benefited by huge amount of legal fees. Also, the critic says it is waste of time.

    Even one of your reputed member (Rajiv Khanna @ immigration.com) posted in his website that chance of winning the law suit is very minimum.

    He posted in his website as follows: "Please note folks, I don�t think this class will be easily approved by courts. CIS could argue a lot of things against it, which I don�t wish to publish in an open forum."

    Why you cannot sue for the people who struck at Consulate due to administrative process without probable cause.

    Several of them working in U.S (they have proof of employment, pay stubs, worked in the U.S on H1B visa for many years) just went to their home country for short vacation and applied for visa; they have rented house in the U.S and unable to break the lease; unable to pay car dues; their U.S citizen children also held overseas; they are loosing their jobs. State department is holding these visa application for more than a year in several cases.

    What steps AILA has taken in this issue. If not, why you are not aware of this issue or why you are not giving importance. Do you think this issue will not bring such a huge legal fee like I-485 lawsuit?





    girlfriend 190d1196381112-funny-signs- funny signs images. Funny signs: Peekaboo Toilet
  • Funny signs: Peekaboo Toilet



  • little_willy
    05-02 01:51 PM
    YES. You can. I know atleast 2 of my colleagues doing this. They got 3-year extension with new employer even when more than 6 months are left in the initial 6 years of H1. This won't be an issue.

    What if 6 months are left before my 6 years of H1B expires? Can I still get 3 years extension based on approved I-140 from another company?





    hairstyles Funny signs posters by funny signs images. Picture of Funny Sign
  • Picture of Funny Sign



  • amsaleem
    11-07 07:42 PM
    Your current employer experience has to be prior to your labor filing date (PD). You can not use the experience you got after the filing date.





    malibuguy007
    10-02 01:05 PM
    $250 so far in less than 24 hours. Hoping to do better in the next 24........





    rajuram
    02-20 10:42 PM
    Is this something positive, that can give us some hope? There hasn't been any good news reported for a long time now.

    I hope IV is ready for this.

    Arise and awake....get ready for the final battle

    http://judiciary.senate.gov/schedule.cfm?changedate=02/26/07
    http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555



    "Comprehensive Immigration Reform "
    Senate Judiciary Committee
    Full Committee


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DATE: February 28, 2007
    TIME: 10:00 AM
    ROOM: Dirksen-226
    OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:


    February 20, 2007


    NOTICE OF COMMITTEE HEARING


    The Senate Committee on the Judiciary has scheduled a hearing on “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” for Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 226 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.


    By order of the Chairman