Popular Post

funny quotes to live by

images quotes to live by funny. FUNNY QUOTES to HotNCold; FUNNY QUOTES to HotNCold funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny.
  • quotes to live by funny.



  • veni001
    01-21 12:44 PM
    The country quota extends to all the nations and is not specific to few countries (India, China....) UK, Germany, France have country limits too, its just that their countries are not oversubscribed like India, China...

    Country quota has no place in employment based green card system. The skill set that I have and that my employer seeks has nothing to do with the country that I was born in!

    Congress got country limits into immigration b'se they want to limit # of people immigrate from single country, but the AC1 gave spillover provisions.
    :o





    wallpaper quotes to live by funny. funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by for women.
  • quotes to live by for women.



  • milind70
    04-06 12:55 PM
    Can anyone please give me some suggestions..

    My dad health is not stable and has been admitted to hospital. I would like to visit him. Does this qualify for emergency appointment. Mine is H1 revalidation.

    Also please let me know what forms I need to complete before going to india.

    Your suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

    In word from your situation yes you can qualify for the emergency situation

    the below are the reasons VFS mentioned when i was going for revalidation
    1.Returning worker
    2. For attending a funeral
    3. If some family member is seriously ill

    But things change i would advise you to check the website it tells u clearly who qualify for the emergency appointment. Also write to the consulate with your situation they will definately respond to you.





    funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by for girls.
  • quotes to live by for girls.



  • EADchallenged
    08-22 08:31 PM
    Afsandyar, your link provides text that has existed for at least 3 months.

    Where have you seen tha it is under discussion in the house. If this is true, it is great news, but I just hope it is true.





    2011 quotes to live by for women. funny quotes to live by. Labels: Funny, Quotes
  • Labels: Funny, Quotes



  • omiboy
    09-23 10:56 AM
    Thank you for your reply.

    My perm was approved on August 27th 2007. The EB3 became current upto August 17th 2007. Besides, my lawyer got late in preparing the paper work for the PERM etc. and that's why we just missed.

    With regard to my situation, does this meanI have to file for my PERM and I-140 all over again?

    Also, is it possible under an H-1 for an employer to cut down wages and reduce work hours?

    Thank you for your time once again.

    Sincerely

    Omi



    more...


    funny quotes to live by. Funny Quotes to Live By
  • Funny Quotes to Live By



  • ohguy
    02-18 09:25 PM
    I got the same email like you later in the day today. 485 is not in the USCIS office where it was transferred. Hopefully they will work on our cases soon.





    funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny. Quotes to live by -; Quotes to live by -
  • quotes to live by funny. Quotes to live by -; Quotes to live by -



  • senthil1
    01-12 01:13 PM
    You cannot use your Priority date if it is denied.

    Dear Attornies,experts

    My perm was denied recently because "The wage listed in the SWA job order is less than the wage offered to the foreign worker", It took DOL almost one and half years to determine this after a business necessity audit. I am going to start a new application now. What are my chances for an appeal by providing corrected supporting documents, can I apply a new application while an appeal is in progress..

    Can I have multiple PERM applications from multiple employers at the same time, with different position titles?

    Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.

    I almost lost 2 years in priority date because of this denial...

    Please suggest...



    more...


    funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny.
  • quotes to live by funny.



  • greyhair
    05-19 07:46 AM
    Another way to look at this - Someone in Eb-3 China is filing lawsuit to take away green card numbers from India.

    I am very interested in reading the contents of this lawsuit because I suspect it argues that less visa numbers are allocated to China which means the lawsuit is saying more visa numbers are allocated to another country, which is most likely India. So the lawsuit is saying stop allocating as much visas to India.

    People in this forum are blinded by their bias towards USCIS. Anytime anyone says or does anything against USCIS, this group tends to have a predictable reaction applauding the act. People running immigration businesses are very clever. Some of them have figured this out. That is why specific lawyers send out newsletters which literally belittle everything USCIS. Everyone here go estatic jumping with joy to see this lawyer berate USCIS in newsletters. All that he is doing is pandering to his customer base, even when behind the scene he is actually licking the boots of USCIS.

    My take is - it is not a good idea to jump the gun every time USCIS is sued because last time someone said "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai", it did not turn out well for Indians.





    2010 quotes to live by for girls. funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny. FUNNY QUOTES to HotNCold; FUNNY QUOTES to HotNCold
  • quotes to live by funny. FUNNY QUOTES to HotNCold; FUNNY QUOTES to HotNCold



  • msp1976
    05-19 04:34 PM
    Any thoughs folks???



    more...


    funny quotes to live by. funny quotes to live by
  • funny quotes to live by



  • rdehar
    07-17 08:09 PM
    Not to mention the tons and tons of unnecesary pages and administrative effort involved in maintaing the data.....Everything boils down to price...If we ask relevant question we save space...space saved is money saved..The same money we saved ..can be used for lobbying....Think about it
    hey smartboy75, the rules can change every day and what if someone is asking a question that was posted a month before. where do you draw a line? I don't understand what's wrong with it.





    hair Labels: Funny, Quotes funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny.
  • quotes to live by funny.



  • fadingblack
    09-19 06:29 AM
    Well, you have been helpfull. I was afraid this answer would come up. I cannot find a manual even in the shops. Anyway if you were so kind to look for one for me i'd apreciate that so much, because mos of the books about software are written in english, and here, for programs such painter, wich are not really that popular as photoshop is really hard to find something. Maybe if you gave me a title i could buy through internet.

    Oh, and i wish i had buy it! A friend of mine told me about it and made a copy for me for testing. (not pretty legal, i know, but if i like the soft i finally buy it. I only need to check it in advance, because my salary is not that big to buy just for checking. Sure you know what i mean :P )

    Anyway, do you think is that good to buy it or do you think you can do the same stuff with photoshop?? I'm afraid painter is much powerfurl in some aspects. What do you think, as owner of painter 6 and a manual???



    more...


    funny quotes to live by. funny quotes to live by. Life Quotes To Live By For
  • funny quotes to live by. Life Quotes To Live By For



  • eyeopeners05@yahoo.com
    04-30 01:40 PM
    Hiring firm does not know anything about AC21 and so how do I guide their attorney ? What points should i specify to him to start my app ?





    hot Funny Quotes to Live By funny quotes to live by. funny i love you quotes. i
  • funny i love you quotes. i



  • rameshk75
    02-12 03:38 PM
    I think you are not Out of Status as your H1 renewal is pending. You can wait for your exyension...



    more...


    house funny quotes to live by. funny funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny. quotes, witty quotes funny
  • quotes to live by funny. quotes, witty quotes funny



  • pkv
    06-07 01:59 PM
    is there nobody with info/experience on this????





    tattoo quotes to live by funny. Quotes to live by -; Quotes to live by - funny quotes to live by. funny quotes to live by. funny
  • funny quotes to live by. funny



  • x1050us
    05-15 08:06 PM
    I got my GC last year auguest but her gc/485 status is stil pending. Is it even possible based on her case was dependent on me? What can I do abt it. Thanks.

    Did you submit the 485s together or separately.



    more...


    pictures quotes to live by funny. funny quotes to live by. quotes to live by funny. funny quotes about life,; funny quotes about life,
  • quotes to live by funny. funny quotes about life,; funny quotes about life,



  • pcs
    07-17 03:52 PM
    ...





    dresses funny i love you quotes. i funny quotes to live by. funny quotes and phrases.
  • funny quotes and phrases.



  • anandrajesh
    01-05 01:41 PM
    This is very risky, if not done correctly.

    Assume that you would got the I-797 and started working in the US, subsequently, when you go for H1-b stamping in India, high risk of rejection there. This is because B1/B2 has a non-immigrant intention and changing the status to H1-b within the US sends the wrong signal to the Consular officer during stamping.

    Correct thing to do would be go to India after getting I-797, get the H1-b stamped, re-enter US on H1 status. Everything would be alright.

    I agree with what Boreal said. Also, you cannot get a H1 B stamping in Canada or MExico, if you change from B1/B2 to H1. You have to go back to ur country of origin to get it stamped.



    more...


    makeup funny quotes to live by funny quotes to live by. funny quotes to live by. funny
  • funny quotes to live by. funny



  • chanduv23
    10-09 05:32 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^





    girlfriend funny quotes to live by. funny funny quotes to live by. Funny quotes to live by are a
  • Funny quotes to live by are a



  • ragz4u
    02-18 12:57 PM
    I suspect there may be a backdoor to it

    I don't think so....let me explain what happened when I moved from one state to another.

    When I was in the state of Washington, they did not ask me for any document like H1 etc. This was 3 years ago. When I moved to PA (mid 2005)though, the DMV asked me for my H1 doc. The date of expiry was alright, but they had other problems.

    Since I work for a consultancy firm based in NYC (and the client was in PA), they were not ready to even give me a license (since my employer was based in NY). I literally had to fight with the DMV manager to get my license. And yeah, he asked my employer to provide me a letter that said that I would be based in PA for next 3 years and what my income is (god knows what that has to do with my license)

    I was fortunate that my consultancy firm was considerate and finally gave that letter to me even though the contract was initally only for 3 months. If they would not have given such a letter I would not have got a PA license and might have to go to NY to get a license from there!

    But the DMV manager did explain to me that this was part of new regulations being implemented since last couple of years.

    I have been through this and had to go to the DMV three times before I finally got my license.

    And I endured all this while my H1 is still valid for a few years. Imagine the above if my H1 was valid for less than 1 year?

    Why are we going through such a painful experience in spite of being 100% legal????





    hairstyles funny quotes to live by. Life Quotes To Live By For funny quotes to live by. funny sayings and quotes about
  • funny sayings and quotes about



  • ajm
    05-25 08:16 AM
    Opening a new thread to discuss the Gregg amendment which passed the Senate yesterday.





    kadarm
    04-05 10:03 AM
    I got my FHA loan using EAD, no issues.





    newuser
    04-05 11:59 AM
    Closed on Mar 26th with Wells Fargo with a 5% down payment conventional loan.

    The monthly PMI was jacked up $55 during closing by my lender. Other than that no issues.