boreal
09-08 07:48 PM
MannyD
I like the way you implemeted the voting. But when my friend tried to vote he cannot see radio buttons to vote. Even I cannot see. Can you please check.
Please implement PD and Dependents ASAP. Stick this link on main page so that we can refer easily to our friends.
This will be sure a success down the line
Another interesting thing to add would be the list of those who have applied in both EB2 and EB3..
I like the way you implemeted the voting. But when my friend tried to vote he cannot see radio buttons to vote. Even I cannot see. Can you please check.
Please implement PD and Dependents ASAP. Stick this link on main page so that we can refer easily to our friends.
This will be sure a success down the line
Another interesting thing to add would be the list of those who have applied in both EB2 and EB3..
wallpaper Free download 3D fantasy angel
needhelp!
11-06 07:41 PM
What about the 60 000 who are expected to attend diwali mela in dfw.. I am guessing a chunk of them are green card applicants
chanduv23
07-05 09:44 PM
MSFT is the start. This will go on and you can start seeing other companies moving out - jobs also moving out to other countries.
2011 fairy fantasy free wallpaper,

gcmaya
10-30 09:59 AM
Thanks!
more...
deepimpact
08-23 11:25 AM
And depending on how long you have been on H1 and if the University is a State Univ, your wife can also qualify for in state Tuition fee. These days its very rare for MS students to get funding. You can save some money that way.

nashorn
12-12 01:25 AM
My wife went for her biometrics today and what a surprise, her date of birth on the system was wrong.
She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.
It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.
Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.
Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!
lets see what happens at infopass.
It's good to know.
She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.
It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.
Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.
Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!
lets see what happens at infopass.
It's good to know.
more...
qplearn
09-10 10:31 AM
Bravo!
That is exactly what we want the house members to know. Our lives are on hold; my wife cannot work, and I cannot move!
Also, a BIG THANK YOU for distancing ourselves from the H1B quota issue that the industry is after. That will get us nowhere in the house that struck it down last time from their bill.
Keep up the good work!
qplearn
That is exactly what we want the house members to know. Our lives are on hold; my wife cannot work, and I cannot move!
Also, a BIG THANK YOU for distancing ourselves from the H1B quota issue that the industry is after. That will get us nowhere in the house that struck it down last time from their bill.
Keep up the good work!
qplearn
2010 Tifa Angel Share PSP Free For
nomorelogins
11-27 12:56 PM
I have read many threads that discusses the pros and cons of using EAD over H1 and the common benefit that everyone mentions is that the salary is usually better for a person on an EAD. I spoke to several people who've started using their EAD and realized that even though it opened up opportunities with companies that do not have a policy of sponsoring H1, it DID NOT give them a boost in the salary.
My question is how do people intend to leverage on having an EAD for a higher salary?
Thanks!
i guess the real benifit in terms of salary is for persons working for (desi) contracting/consulting firms who gobble up most of the profit.
My question is how do people intend to leverage on having an EAD for a higher salary?
Thanks!
i guess the real benifit in terms of salary is for persons working for (desi) contracting/consulting firms who gobble up most of the profit.
more...
ravi98
04-23 08:21 AM
Pelosi reconfirms taking on immigration, but the Senate has to start it. She went on to say, the House passed climate and energy legislation last year, but it has not acted on immigration reform.
�If the Senate is ready with an immigration bill, we don�t want anybody holding it up for any reason,� Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters at her weekly press conference. �Send it to us.�
Pelosi: House won't object to moving immigration first - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/house/93733-hoyer-casts-doubt-on-immigration-moving-ahead-of-climate-change)
Asked if she could get the votes on immigration (in the House), Pelosi replied, �I believe so.�
�If the Senate is ready with an immigration bill, we don�t want anybody holding it up for any reason,� Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters at her weekly press conference. �Send it to us.�
Pelosi: House won't object to moving immigration first - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/house/93733-hoyer-casts-doubt-on-immigration-moving-ahead-of-climate-change)
Asked if she could get the votes on immigration (in the House), Pelosi replied, �I believe so.�
hair ALISON ANGEL WALLPAPER. free
kvrr
02-12 03:13 PM
Is it possible to transfer H1 from company A to B after I-140 approval and H1- 3 year extension and continue the GC process (apply for I-485 when date becomes current) with company A provided company A has no objections?
more...
sridharnarasimha
04-09 08:32 PM
I went for H-1 renewal after 10-year completion. All set for 13 years on H1B. I also renewed my EAD but do not plan on using it. I did not renew my AP after the 1st year. My employer pays for H1 renewals but not EAD and AP renewals. So it was a no-brainer for me. Visa stamping is an hassle, but it is worth the trouble when considering the money saved in not applying for AP for 3 of us in my family for 3 years.
hot free to copy for the
pappu
01-24 04:29 PM
Is your lawyer your lawyer or company's lawyer?
You must consult a lawyer who has lot of experience with AC21, EAD/H1 issues.
You must consult a lawyer who has lot of experience with AC21, EAD/H1 issues.
more...
house The wallpaper below is free to
McLuvin
03-04 05:10 PM
I received my card production ordered email today. All thanks God for making all this possible. I came to the US in Jan 1995 on F1 to begin my undergrad, switched to H1 in 1998, had a GC PD of 2002, and now 14 years and a countless visa's later, I was greened today.
I would not have made it through this journey without the expert advice on this forum to all the questions I asked - and just seeing everyone's contributions whether +ve or -ve to remind me that I am not in this thing alone.
For those that are still on the journey - just hang in there and your time surely will come!
Congrats !!! I think u should party hard for a long time...
I would not have made it through this journey without the expert advice on this forum to all the questions I asked - and just seeing everyone's contributions whether +ve or -ve to remind me that I am not in this thing alone.
For those that are still on the journey - just hang in there and your time surely will come!
Congrats !!! I think u should party hard for a long time...
tattoo Send free Animated Angel Orkut
number30
03-11 10:33 PM
Interesting. I never received the 1099-INT. Will talk to my bank.
CITI Bank usually send the 1099. But if you have account with ICICI or some other Indian Banks they do not send it. Also check if your bank in India deducting Tax (Usually called as TDS) on interest you earn. That amount you can deduct on US tax return as foreign taxes paid.
CITI Bank usually send the 1099. But if you have account with ICICI or some other Indian Banks they do not send it. Also check if your bank in India deducting Tax (Usually called as TDS) on interest you earn. That amount you can deduct on US tax return as foreign taxes paid.
more...
pictures EMO ANGEL WALLPAPERS,
GCAmigo
12-13 11:59 AM
I'm in the US working on L1 visa, though I have an expired visa, I have I94 valid until Jun 2008 which makes me legal to work here until Jun 2008. Now, I'm planning to travel to India, Do I need transit visa in France if I travel via france.
What on earth makes you legal to work with an expired Visa?
What on earth makes you legal to work with an expired Visa?
dresses angel baby wallpaper, baby
.jpg)
jjjun
10-02 12:39 PM
I saw so many RFE recently. I am wondering If there is RFE, the attorney can not represent me. Can i just send RFE by myself to CIS? Or the attorney has to do it.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
makeup Abstract Lover Angel Wallpaper
kaisersose
07-08 10:37 PM
Here is my general suggestion. We have a lot of examples to learn from.
A desi consulting company will pay lesser, may not offer challenging work, and may have some weird restrictions in place. On the plus side, they are relatively more stable than American consulting companies when it comes to green card processing as the liklihood of layoffs are lesser.
People on H-1b should not be out to switch employers for a little extra money. Instead, they should look at the big picture and ask themselves what they want. If the GC is in mind, then plan for it now...not when your 6th year is just closing. If there is no interest in the GC, then you can chase money and join the one who pays more money. However, in many such cases, H-1s have eventually changed their minds and pursued GCs, but valuable time is lost as a consequence of not knowing what they really want.
A desi consulting company will pay lesser, may not offer challenging work, and may have some weird restrictions in place. On the plus side, they are relatively more stable than American consulting companies when it comes to green card processing as the liklihood of layoffs are lesser.
People on H-1b should not be out to switch employers for a little extra money. Instead, they should look at the big picture and ask themselves what they want. If the GC is in mind, then plan for it now...not when your 6th year is just closing. If there is no interest in the GC, then you can chase money and join the one who pays more money. However, in many such cases, H-1s have eventually changed their minds and pursued GCs, but valuable time is lost as a consequence of not knowing what they really want.
girlfriend This wallpaper download is
she81
07-13 01:46 PM
Add: "None of the above" and "All of the Above" - or have checkboxes instead of radios.
hairstyles stick-angel-wallpaper
eb3retro
07-27 12:48 PM
Friends,
Finally my 485 is approved,
" On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"
Long wait is over....
I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.
Case details
EB3 - India
PD - Nov2003
RD - Aug 2004
Approved - 7/26/2007
RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.
wow..when did you file your I-485? cos, I am in Jan2003 and never had a chance to file 485 until now...could you elaborate???
Finally my 485 is approved,
" On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"
Long wait is over....
I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.
Case details
EB3 - India
PD - Nov2003
RD - Aug 2004
Approved - 7/26/2007
RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.
wow..when did you file your I-485? cos, I am in Jan2003 and never had a chance to file 485 until now...could you elaborate???
fullerene
12-18 02:37 PM
I attended the event at UMass Lowell. Congressman Marty Meehan and new governor elect Deval Patrick were at the event. The topic of discussion was "global warming". Both governor and congressman took off after the event but I had a chance to talk to their staff.
One of congressman's staff went through the folder I provided with IV documents but he works for energy related issues and will pass to the staff dealing with immigration. He did provide me the senior staff member who looks into immigration issues. I'm going to email and try and meet him. Congressman Meehan is part of the judiciary committee related to immigration.
MA members> I'll send out a separate email to you guys and each one of us should contact and educate the congressman though his main focus seems to be the climate change issue.
thank you very much. I could not attend the meeting. But I did fax my letter to his Lowell Office.
One of congressman's staff went through the folder I provided with IV documents but he works for energy related issues and will pass to the staff dealing with immigration. He did provide me the senior staff member who looks into immigration issues. I'm going to email and try and meet him. Congressman Meehan is part of the judiciary committee related to immigration.
MA members> I'll send out a separate email to you guys and each one of us should contact and educate the congressman though his main focus seems to be the climate change issue.
thank you very much. I could not attend the meeting. But I did fax my letter to his Lowell Office.
engineer
07-16 07:14 PM
Argument:
Due to un-availability of revised bulletin, if NSC approves i485 and issues AP and EAD, they cannot cancel it..as they have not used any visa # at this time ? Am I correct ?
Due to un-availability of revised bulletin, if NSC approves i485 and issues AP and EAD, they cannot cancel it..as they have not used any visa # at this time ? Am I correct ?