Popular Post

family tree template for word

images instruction family tree family tree template for word. artistic family tree
  • artistic family tree



  • kaisersose
    06-23 11:51 PM
    Gurus, help needed urgently - I had mailed my I-765 on Saturday via express delivery to the Texas Service Center as I live in NJ. The address I sent it to was
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    I checked my USPS tracking status, and it says the following

    We attempted to deliver your item at 10:33 AM on June 23, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    Has this happened with anyone else? I cross checked the address and its correct. So what should be done in this case?

    Yes. I sent my ead renewal app on friday to reach on saturday. On saturday, when I checked the status, it was exactly the status you have written. When I checked again this morning (Monday), it said the mail was accepted at 5.30 am this morning.

    I find it hard to believe the mail was delivered to and was signed by someone at USCIS at 5.30 in the morning. So I think it is just a problem with USPS and the way they update status.





    wallpaper artistic family tree family tree template for word. family tree template,
  • family tree template,



  • rakesh_one
    03-20 03:25 PM
    I believe, you dont have choice but to go with EB3 of the new company. That way, you will still be in US and EB3 (India) is not going to be bad going forward as it crossed major hurdle of April'01. With April 08 bulletin, everyone learned that unused visas flow into different categories. So pretty soon, EB3 ROW will be current and there wouldnt be many people to use all of them. They will flow into EB3 India.


    I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.

    I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.

    Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.

    I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.

    I can't decide of weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.

    Please help!





    family tree template for word. victorian style family tree
  • victorian style family tree



  • jasmin45
    07-16 07:01 PM
    It was worth a try. Oh well !
    Its a crime to influence someone at position to have access to information systems and distribute the data without written permission from the organization.

    Both the parties can be prosecuted for this crime..you for soliciting the information for which you have no authority to receive except following proper protocol





    2011 family tree template, family tree template for word. tree border template
  • tree border template



  • Enebreus
    01-20 11:38 AM
    Your entry is really cool, and I am sure nobody doubts that. It is just for a competetion about programming, it is assumed that all code is your own :P

    Awww, well it was worth a shot :D



    more...


    family tree template for word. s family tree httpy8
  • s family tree httpy8



  • Maverick1
    11-08 05:31 PM
    Some where around December after completing Data Entry for all the AOS applications

    Now that they have almost done with the receipts and most of the EAD and APs, they might consider starting the PP early next year.





    family tree template for word. juliet family tree diagram
  • juliet family tree diagram



  • whiteStallion
    03-01 02:35 PM
    Always try to go for group policy with your employer, even if you are paying 100% of the premium and your company is not contributing a dime. That way your premiums are lower than what you get from the open market...may be you do not have that option but good to know... I can vouch for Kaiser, they are very good.



    more...


    family tree template for word. Warrior Cat Family Tree
  • Warrior Cat Family Tree



  • thomachan72
    11-05 03:00 PM
    Dude, if you find it difficult to digest, then don't do it with your kid. Its that simple.
    A debate on this is probably not warranted, as its subjective to every individual's situation.

    And btw, both my kids live with me, but they travelled with someone else to spend their vacation at grand-parent's house, so I am not trying to oppose your viewpoint.

    This is an infant we are talking about (less than 2 years!).....:o:o:o





    2010 victorian style family tree family tree template for word. instruction family tree
  • instruction family tree



  • scorpioca
    05-17 04:38 PM
    Hi,

    I mom is from Nepal and Dad from India. Marriages between India and nepal is very common in my place, as we are border state. even my brother is married to nepali citizen and we have all my maternal family in Nepal.

    I was born in Nepal, but my parents never thought that getting nepali passport would matter, as we were in India. On passport and other documents my I put India as my birth place and no one ever asked for proof of birth place in India back then.
    Now for GC, i would need proof of birth( which i have, but from nepal) and that doesnt match my passport.

    Would it be advisable to correct my place of birth in Indian passport and all the records now? Can I have "nepal" as my place of birth in indian passport? Will be be still considered Indian citizen?

    How does all this affect my GC process? Any unseen dangers/after affects/side effects. please give your suggestions.



    more...


    family tree template for word. Create a customised family
  • Create a customised family



  • vin13
    07-14 09:22 AM
    No worries. I have travelled through Frankfort with AP and had no issues. In fact, an officer did ask me for my US visa and i showed him the AP document. Seems to me that frankfort officials do understand the AP document.





    hair tree border template family tree template for word. free family tree charts
  • free family tree charts



  • meridiani.planum
    06-29 03:27 PM
    inline...

    I have been trying hard to get an answer for this question without any luck. My corporate attorney doesn't seem to have the slightest inclination on this subject. I would really appreciate responses.

    My case details:

    Visa on the passport up until Feb 2009
    6 year term ending on Feb 2010
    Date on I94 in passport is Feb 2010

    I140/I485 concurrently applied on July 07

    Currently have EB3 I-140 filed based on Substitute Labor at NSC.

    Questions -
    1. If my I-140 case gets picked up AFTER Feb 2009 (less than 365 days of H1 6 year term ending) and is denied (God forbid!), will I be eligible to file for a post 6 year H1 extension? Since this is Labor Sub, the labor doesn't have my name on it.

    No. once the I-140 goes, its the end of that GC process, you will need to restart from LC stage. The LC would also be effectively gone at that point.

    2. If yes for (1), will I be eligible for 1 year or 3 years H1 extension?

    If its denied, you can file an MTR/appeal and file for an H1 extension. File the extension in premium processing, and the extension will come through before your MTR is processed and will be for one year. you need to be at the stage where you can file the extension (within 6 months of expiry of current H1)

    3. Can I file for a new PERM at that time and get an extension based on that?

    Your PERM PD will need to be 365 days old. Meaning you will need to start the PERM process atleast 16-14 months before the end of your H1. The other hope is that before Feb 2010 your PERM comes through and also your I-140 gets approved (so you can get 3 year extensions if your are from a retrogressed country and 1 if you are not)

    4. Do I need to refile I-485?

    If that I-140 is denied, the I-485 automatically goes. So you'll need to restart from PERM, I-140, then file a I-485; its a complete restart of the GC. Your PD will be the new date, you cant recapture the old one if your I-140 is not approved.



    more...


    family tree template for word. Word Postcard Template
  • Word Postcard Template



  • dreamworld
    06-30 12:57 AM
    There is no time to think at this situation. If the labor says BS+3 years then you need that exact same experience to qualify.

    I do not want to say NO to you. But someone else can help...Anybody here...





    hot s family tree httpy8 family tree template for word. Tree Service Word Business
  • Tree Service Word Business



  • martinvisalaw
    01-11 02:31 PM
    The company should really have changed your husband to H-1B before the end of his 6th year in L-1 status. You count L-1 and H-1B time together to get a maximum of 6 years H-1B. Since he has almost used 6 years, and the cap has been reached for h-1Bs, he cannot change now. If the permanent residence (PR) process had been filed before the end of his 5th year, and he had changed to H-1B, he could get 7th+ year H-1B extensions while the PR process was ongoing. Unfortunately, there are no such extensions for L-1 holders, so that once they reach the end of their maximum stay, they must leave.

    The company could file for your husband's PR while he is outside the US, and this is worth discussing.



    more...


    house preschool family tree family tree template for word. henry viii family tree
  • henry viii family tree



  • valuablehurdle
    09-11 04:15 PM
    http://www.livemint.com/2007/09/11122655/Indian-IT-professionals-in-US.html





    tattoo juliet family tree diagram family tree template for word. free family tree charts
  • free family tree charts



  • needhelp!
    01-11 12:42 PM
    Keep up that spirit and make it your fight!

    Yes. I will look into local and state chapter over the weekend. Thanks. If I have to go down, will go with a fight.



    more...


    pictures Warrior Cat Family Tree family tree template for word. Family Tree Templates
  • Family Tree Templates



  • eb3retro
    10-22 10:46 PM
    I agree with you. EB2 filers should not have any problem after USCIS solves all this receipting mess. Any one who filed in June and is already approved must have been pre-adjudicated, which means both name check and finger printing must have happened before the new fiscal year began. Anyway, from our perspective and not USCIS'S, EB3 has a long way to go.

    My details:

    PD= 03/2005
    I-140: Approved
    RD: June 26, 2007
    FP: Sept.8, 2007
    EAD: approved in 44 days



    dream on...





    dresses Tree Service Word Business family tree template for word. ock word family activities
  • ock word family activities



  • gouridighade
    04-28 04:05 PM
    Hi,

    Anybody recently filed PIO through Travisa at DC embassy, please share your experience. I sent the application for my 1 and a half month daughter who is born here, and planning to travel to India in June. I would like to know how long does it take if the documentation is correct and is there any tracking system to know the status.



    more...


    makeup Create a customised family family tree template for word. preschool family tree
  • preschool family tree



  • ragz4u
    02-24 01:31 PM
    Please take a look at page 249. If I understand it correctly, it mentions that the quota for EB1 goes from 28.6% of EB visas to 15%, EB2 goes from 28.6% to 15% and EB3 goes from 28.6% to 35%

    That means they WILL create a new category of EB visas since they have to utilize these extra visas somewhere!

    Am I reading it right?





    girlfriend free family tree charts family tree template for word. greek god family tree for
  • greek god family tree for



  • AK_GC
    02-13 12:50 AM
    I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.

    My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.


    Our priority date is not yet current but that seem like a good idea. How do I go about finding who to contact.





    hairstyles Word Postcard Template family tree template for word. family tree sport word
  • family tree sport word



  • dwhuser
    06-15 08:40 PM
    This is my openion.

    POE IO might ask for the EVL letter from the sponsoring employer to check the integrity of the case, though not very common.

    What is a EVL letter ?





    talduk
    March 24th, 2005, 04:04 AM
    Thank so much for your reply. However, this was my first attempt with the camera so I used new batteries (six). Nontheless, I will try to change it.
    Thanks.





    extofu
    03-07 11:06 AM
    You require a new H1B stamp in your passport. If you look at your existing H1B stamp - it will have the name of your company (it is not clear from your post if this is Company A or Comapny B). Once you quit the company and leave this country, you need to have new stamp. In your case, you must have H1B stamp from Company C when you enter after you leave the country (unless you are visiting Mexico or Canada - in which case you can use automatic revalidation rule - provided you are out of the country for less than 30 days).

    I am not sure what will happen if you try to reenter on a H1B with old company. The POE will have some way to find out in which company u r working.

    My current H1 stamp is for company A.

    Based on what you wrote, would you advise me to get the stamp of company C if I have plans to change to C eventually? I know that when I will be reentering USA, I will be on the payroll for company C.