phillyag
01-23 12:38 PM
We should see how PERM came into being. Who helped PERM become a reality.
If we can leran from the past and use that to puch for the future improvements in immigration policies for both for the country as well the immigrants
If we can leran from the past and use that to puch for the future improvements in immigration policies for both for the country as well the immigrants
wallpaper dragon ball z goku super

sweet_jungle
11-04 04:30 PM
Hi Khris,
Do you also have 2 PDs in same EB2 category?
I have submitted ombudsman case sheet by mail.
My lawyer also sent request through AILA liason. She asked me to wait 6 weeks before enquiring again.
NSC responded to my lawyer's request. They do have the correct older PD in their system and will be adjudicating my case according to that.
Ombudsman response was an error.
Do you also have 2 PDs in same EB2 category?
I have submitted ombudsman case sheet by mail.
My lawyer also sent request through AILA liason. She asked me to wait 6 weeks before enquiring again.
NSC responded to my lawyer's request. They do have the correct older PD in their system and will be adjudicating my case according to that.
Ombudsman response was an error.
GoneSouth
01-24 11:07 AM
Get a second opinion from another attorney. Pay a consult fee if you need to. I've had several experiences with attorneys giving me suspicious answers, answers that don't match up with what I've researched, and just plain wrong advice.
If your attorney continues to give you bad / wrong advice, don't be afraid to fire them and get a new one, even if you've paid your fees up front. Avoiding trouble with a bad attorney will be more than worth the price paid for getting a new attorney.
- gs
(not bitter at all, hehe ;-) )
If your attorney continues to give you bad / wrong advice, don't be afraid to fire them and get a new one, even if you've paid your fees up front. Avoiding trouble with a bad attorney will be more than worth the price paid for getting a new attorney.
- gs
(not bitter at all, hehe ;-) )
2011 dragon ball z wallpapers goku
geesee_99
12-14 11:36 AM
Thanks for reply CPUwiz.
more...
EndlessWait
05-21 01:18 PM
We all know, Mexican govt. lobbied quite a lot for there ppl. Looks like its a fair course. NRIs serve both interests US and back home. India and US seem to be strong allies now then ever, so perhaps we should ask the Indian govt. to voice our concerns.
Its only fair when illegals can get all the attention, why can't we.
Its only fair when illegals can get all the attention, why can't we.
transpass
09-15 04:59 PM
Friends, enlighten me...Is this chat about long term action plan or is it the immediate action plan for oct bulletin retrogression?
If it is for the former, then that's fine and we have to pursue...
Then what about the latter? If it is for the latter, then we hardly have any time in Sep to atleast get something out of the remaining couple of weeks in Sep. No offense, but it is taking too long in the discussion and therefore I am for sending individual protests in the meantime before we finalize and decide the longterm action plan. So based on discussions couple of days ago in the forum, I am sending an individual protest letter (that was generally agreed upon in other threads) and fliers along with with it...
If it is for the former, then that's fine and we have to pursue...
Then what about the latter? If it is for the latter, then we hardly have any time in Sep to atleast get something out of the remaining couple of weeks in Sep. No offense, but it is taking too long in the discussion and therefore I am for sending individual protests in the meantime before we finalize and decide the longterm action plan. So based on discussions couple of days ago in the forum, I am sending an individual protest letter (that was generally agreed upon in other threads) and fliers along with with it...
more...
dan19
08-22 01:24 PM
My lawyer filed my Labor certification stating that the job requires 'BS degree in CS'. My labor got approved last month.
I hold a MS degree in CS and BS degree in Industrial Engg.
Now while I am about to file for I-140, I am getting information from various sources that my bachelor's degree has to be in CS, irrespective of holding a master's degree in CS.
Has anyone faced similar situation? How can I resolve this issue?
Please help as I almost spent 4 years in LC backlog queue!!!!!!!!
I hold a MS degree in CS and BS degree in Industrial Engg.
Now while I am about to file for I-140, I am getting information from various sources that my bachelor's degree has to be in CS, irrespective of holding a master's degree in CS.
Has anyone faced similar situation? How can I resolve this issue?
Please help as I almost spent 4 years in LC backlog queue!!!!!!!!
2010 goku super. dragon ball z
MannyD
09-11 03:34 PM
Thanks Dixie...Also, as per other forum members showing PD Year will give clear picture of voting..!!
The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.
We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)
The poll tool doesn't allow more than 10 options at a time. Now that I know the distribution of EB category, I will post another poll to get the years. I will create the new poll after checking out October visa bulletin.
We've all got to keep busy creating a poll or answering one for a while... don't we? ;)
more...
sam2006
10-01 08:10 PM
Folks
this is a Q for my Friend
He was working at Lehman before the company filed for chapter 11
... He has been told that salary will be paid for 3 months
Right now he is at home and looking for other offers and no H1b transfer has been started
Question is ... Is he OK ( in status ) currently or a H1b transfer has to be done ASAP
thanks
this is a Q for my Friend
He was working at Lehman before the company filed for chapter 11
... He has been told that salary will be paid for 3 months
Right now he is at home and looking for other offers and no H1b transfer has been started
Question is ... Is he OK ( in status ) currently or a H1b transfer has to be done ASAP
thanks
hair dragon ball z wallpapers goku
redcard
09-27 07:49 PM
http://marketplace.publicradio.org/am.html
Dont see anything you mentioned about shortage of workers on Marketplace.
It would be great if we can get some support from David Heenan like Richard Florida.
Its just a thought,, maybe every IV member should buy this book and send it to their senator as a holiday gift..I am sure that most of these guys will not read it..but even 50% read or their staff read it, it will make an impact..
Dont see anything you mentioned about shortage of workers on Marketplace.
It would be great if we can get some support from David Heenan like Richard Florida.
Its just a thought,, maybe every IV member should buy this book and send it to their senator as a holiday gift..I am sure that most of these guys will not read it..but even 50% read or their staff read it, it will make an impact..
more...

gauravsh
02-26 12:53 PM
Guys, Sorry for my ignorance but
I was checking vfs-usa.co.in website and in "Immigrant Visas for East & West " section, its written
An immigrant visa allows the person receiving it to live and work indefinitely in the United States. Immigrant visas are issued based on approved I-129F, I-130, I-140, I-360, or I-600 petitions that establish a family- or employment-based relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary.
I have my I140 approved through a american company and my h1b is getting expired in june 09.
According to above wordings, I can get a visa to live and work indefinitely,based on my approved I140. I have never heard about it.
Might be some one can explain what is exactly means.
Thanks in advance!!!!
https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/CalendarDatesFrame.aspx?param=+Vv1l5af10Fj9LRisYRG lOas6VuVWZj874VfIUoa8/i/nDTCOq948rhTtLbfrAqki7SQQWSNLLD/GVTVwV9esxn7sbFyXKFBIf+0MhxDK3lO9SX9/icHZuOj59V0yrWmbfsA8p25o30TIxXH2iKk9vG7LmdlwDBGv8D MV/ZPB+VjmunVn3/J5jOdBHdnIQXmWzpfrp/QRvDdsax0+vpHY8y9UxMiJXWBkQgbatE9DwFZgut4/12t7UswvdMDdKj9uk1Aj8HjxeTpMC8IoZ2LHA==
I was checking vfs-usa.co.in website and in "Immigrant Visas for East & West " section, its written
An immigrant visa allows the person receiving it to live and work indefinitely in the United States. Immigrant visas are issued based on approved I-129F, I-130, I-140, I-360, or I-600 petitions that establish a family- or employment-based relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary.
I have my I140 approved through a american company and my h1b is getting expired in june 09.
According to above wordings, I can get a visa to live and work indefinitely,based on my approved I140. I have never heard about it.
Might be some one can explain what is exactly means.
Thanks in advance!!!!
https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/CalendarDatesFrame.aspx?param=+Vv1l5af10Fj9LRisYRG lOas6VuVWZj874VfIUoa8/i/nDTCOq948rhTtLbfrAqki7SQQWSNLLD/GVTVwV9esxn7sbFyXKFBIf+0MhxDK3lO9SX9/icHZuOj59V0yrWmbfsA8p25o30TIxXH2iKk9vG7LmdlwDBGv8D MV/ZPB+VjmunVn3/J5jOdBHdnIQXmWzpfrp/QRvDdsax0+vpHY8y9UxMiJXWBkQgbatE9DwFZgut4/12t7UswvdMDdKj9uk1Aj8HjxeTpMC8IoZ2LHA==
hot wallpapers of dragon ball z goku. Dragon Ball Z Wallpaper, Goku

nashim
08-07 11:51 AM
Good job, people can laugh by this post in a busy work schedule.
more...
house dragon ball z wallpapers goku super. months ago tag dragonballz
%252525252525252525252BSSJ2.jpg)
singam
12-23 08:26 PM
Yes.
tattoo pictures Goku Super Saiyan
eb3_nepa
07-18 10:52 AM
eb3,
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
Howzzat there is a CLEAR clause in that statement
"If we cannot even contribute $10 a month". There is a clear IF in that statement. And yes after all that IV has done and all the advantage IV members have obtained FREE OF COST just by sitting on the fence (on their behinds), while the core team, who by the way have full time jobs AND families, slogged MORE THAN FULL TIME to get IV's very first goal to be achieved, THEN I say I am FULLY JUSTIFIED in calling those people CHEAP.
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
Howzzat there is a CLEAR clause in that statement
"If we cannot even contribute $10 a month". There is a clear IF in that statement. And yes after all that IV has done and all the advantage IV members have obtained FREE OF COST just by sitting on the fence (on their behinds), while the core team, who by the way have full time jobs AND families, slogged MORE THAN FULL TIME to get IV's very first goal to be achieved, THEN I say I am FULLY JUSTIFIED in calling those people CHEAP.
more...
pictures Goku Genkidama Dragon Ball Z
Administrator2
05-08 09:30 PM
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html
Read this line
Not eligible at the current time? If you're not eligible this year but you become eligible next year, you can claim the economic stimulus payment next year on your 2008 tax return.
I posted this earlier, Admin has deleted my post.
hiya
And what about immigrants who have paid taxes for many years but may not be able to get SSN by the end of 2008. That's the whole point. The issue is with the way eligibility for stimulus package is defined.
If you qualify for stimulus check, it doesn't mean that there is no issue. Hope you understand.
Read this line
Not eligible at the current time? If you're not eligible this year but you become eligible next year, you can claim the economic stimulus payment next year on your 2008 tax return.
I posted this earlier, Admin has deleted my post.
hiya
And what about immigrants who have paid taxes for many years but may not be able to get SSN by the end of 2008. That's the whole point. The issue is with the way eligibility for stimulus package is defined.
If you qualify for stimulus check, it doesn't mean that there is no issue. Hope you understand.
dresses dragon ball z vegeta super
overseas
08-20 08:54 AM
Hi gcdreamer05,
So did you find out any more information on this? I'm in the same situation like you. In the instructions I clearly see that we have to send our application to Texas service center as we live in MA. But I want to make sure whether this is correct before I send my application. I'm sure it will be painful to wait for a long time later.
So did you find out any more information on this? I'm in the same situation like you. In the instructions I clearly see that we have to send our application to Texas service center as we live in MA. But I want to make sure whether this is correct before I send my application. I'm sure it will be painful to wait for a long time later.
more...
makeup dragon ball z wallpapers goku super. Dragon Ball Z Wallpapers Goku Super.
haider420
03-04 01:01 AM
Mr Haider
Please give the entire facts of the case before asking for advise.
1. You said your I-140 is cleared, that means u might be working currently or did they apply as future employee
2. What does your master's have to do with your EB3 application? if you already filed in Eb3 and your date is current there is no point in waiting for completion of the masters and then filing in EB2. Either the attorney is drunk or you are not giving the entire information.
Please give all relevant info and hopefully somebody can guide you. If you feel your attorney is messing you up, you can file for your 485 by yourself if you company agrees.
either way we need more details to help you dude
- cheers
kris
i just found out after talking to USCIS that I have to wait till my PD is current which is probably going to be in another 10 years...:(
Please give the entire facts of the case before asking for advise.
1. You said your I-140 is cleared, that means u might be working currently or did they apply as future employee
2. What does your master's have to do with your EB3 application? if you already filed in Eb3 and your date is current there is no point in waiting for completion of the masters and then filing in EB2. Either the attorney is drunk or you are not giving the entire information.
Please give all relevant info and hopefully somebody can guide you. If you feel your attorney is messing you up, you can file for your 485 by yourself if you company agrees.
either way we need more details to help you dude
- cheers
kris
i just found out after talking to USCIS that I have to wait till my PD is current which is probably going to be in another 10 years...:(
girlfriend dragon ball z wallpapers goku super. Dragon Ball Z Wallpapers Goku Super

LOL123
06-24 09:12 AM
I had the same experience. exactly the same message and then the day after it was showing delivered. You should be fine.
Yes. I sent my ead renewal app on friday to reach on saturday. On saturday, when I checked the status, it was exactly the status you have written. When I checked again this morning (Monday), it said the mail was accepted at 5.30 am this morning.
I find it hard to believe the mail was delivered to and was signed by someone at USCIS at 5.30 in the morning. So I think it is just a problem with USPS and the way they update status.
Yes. I sent my ead renewal app on friday to reach on saturday. On saturday, when I checked the status, it was exactly the status you have written. When I checked again this morning (Monday), it said the mail was accepted at 5.30 am this morning.
I find it hard to believe the mail was delivered to and was signed by someone at USCIS at 5.30 in the morning. So I think it is just a problem with USPS and the way they update status.
hairstyles wallpaper dragon ball z goku
urpal
06-22 10:41 AM
Thank you !
VSS2007
05-28 07:54 AM
Hi
Please someone share the info who already received their EAD. (Renewed)
Does new EAD start after expiry of first one? or not?
Thanks
Please someone share the info who already received their EAD. (Renewed)
Does new EAD start after expiry of first one? or not?
Thanks
Totoro
05-18 07:23 AM
Probably he is talking about the conditional green card one gets after marrying a US citizen
If I understand right, you only jeopardize your chances if you divorce within 2 years. Another option is separation. And of course there is the third option, and that is to try and work it out with her husband.
If I understand right, you only jeopardize your chances if you divorce within 2 years. Another option is separation. And of course there is the third option, and that is to try and work it out with her husband.