
me_myself
12-19 04:55 PM
I am on H1 for the last 3 years. Got my H1 renewed for 3 years last month. Now i have to go back to India for one year (2009) and come back at 2010. I will not be in a payroll for 2009. When i come back to US at 2010, i am planning to start my Green Card processing. I want to know if my one year stay in India will affect my Green Card processing in any way?
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
wallpaper 5 dollar bill clip art.
stuckin140
01-31 09:27 AM
What are the requirements to port from eb3 to eb2 with just an i 140 approved? I am happy with my current employer. I have worked with this company for 5 years now. I have a master's from a well known university in the US. At the time of applying for gc, attorney and company advised to file in eb3.
Thanks.
Thanks.
lskreddy
07-02 04:36 PM
I said they decided to process EB2 140s over EB3 140s because there were more approvable cases in the former set. I did not say they are approving 140s based on PD.
I didn't imply that you were saying that USCIS is approving based on PD's. I agree with your statement in full that they processed EB2 I140's to utilize the visa numbers.
But, approving that are not eligible for those visa numbers (like mine) are also happening in abundance and that to me is just weird. It is prioritizing one application over another for no apparent reason.
I have no complaints as I benefitted from it but on the other hand it makes me fume as my other has been pending forever.
I didn't imply that you were saying that USCIS is approving based on PD's. I agree with your statement in full that they processed EB2 I140's to utilize the visa numbers.
But, approving that are not eligible for those visa numbers (like mine) are also happening in abundance and that to me is just weird. It is prioritizing one application over another for no apparent reason.
I have no complaints as I benefitted from it but on the other hand it makes me fume as my other has been pending forever.
2011 dollar bill font. dollar bill
pappu
12-17 03:42 PM
2001 - dot com bubble burst;
2008 - finance bubble burst;
Our GC journeys have spanned 2 recessions and we could not even take advantage of the slight boom in the middle...how pathetic.
Dates were current till 2005. They were again current in between.
So it has been a game of luck. Many people got GCs and may even have citizenship by now. Until 2005 your luck depended on the state your labor was filed from.
2008 - finance bubble burst;
Our GC journeys have spanned 2 recessions and we could not even take advantage of the slight boom in the middle...how pathetic.
Dates were current till 2005. They were again current in between.
So it has been a game of luck. Many people got GCs and may even have citizenship by now. Until 2005 your luck depended on the state your labor was filed from.
more...
bp333
11-04 10:14 AM
Hi, my 485 was rejected initially for "misisng or incorrect fee", per the rejection notice my attorney refiled the app. When refiling the app he sent two checks, one for old fee and the other to make up the difference for new fee. So, USCIS has an option to choose. Now, the Supervisor is insisting us to show evidence of a check being sent (or cashed) in the first place. The Supervisor has asked my attorney to take the time he needs and respond via fax once he's done reconciling. Now, that all the applications have been processed, my attorney has been able to reconcile the check register and confirm that they missed to send the check with my application. He is planning on writing an aplology letter to the Supervisor, do you folks think that Sprvr might receipt the app or reject ?
Given, the July fiasco, Fee increase, and the number of applications attorney's had to process these clerical errors are bound to happen I doubt if USCIS will show any leniency in this. Please let me know if any one is in a similar situation.
If the supervisor rejects the application (as its incomplete) what would be options ? Can I write a letter to USCIS director and explain him the situation and ask him to reconsider it ? Bottom line, why cannot they give us a second chance. It's evident that USCIS has done mistakes as well (improper fee rejections etc). I do understand that there is no law requiring them to return my app on time (in fact they kept it for 95 days before they rejected), if they returned my app on time I would have had a chance to return it back with fee. Any thoughts ? Thanks.
Given, the July fiasco, Fee increase, and the number of applications attorney's had to process these clerical errors are bound to happen I doubt if USCIS will show any leniency in this. Please let me know if any one is in a similar situation.
If the supervisor rejects the application (as its incomplete) what would be options ? Can I write a letter to USCIS director and explain him the situation and ask him to reconsider it ? Bottom line, why cannot they give us a second chance. It's evident that USCIS has done mistakes as well (improper fee rejections etc). I do understand that there is no law requiring them to return my app on time (in fact they kept it for 95 days before they rejected), if they returned my app on time I would have had a chance to return it back with fee. Any thoughts ? Thanks.
arc
10-04 02:29 PM
Receipt date Jul 2
Transferred from NSC>CSC
Receipt Notice Aug 23
Got EAD/AP
485 Transferred from CSC>NSC
Waiting for FP notice
Transferred from NSC>CSC
Receipt Notice Aug 23
Got EAD/AP
485 Transferred from CSC>NSC
Waiting for FP notice
more...
satishku_2000
07-30 05:08 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was thinking of creating a thread for this purpose. Self filers please make sure that you file the "correct" versions of 131 and 765
Here is a link for your reference.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D
Here is a link for your reference.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D
2010 dollar bill font. dollar bill
sundevil
03-23 12:19 PM
RIP .....
The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.
Folks,
I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.
My prayers are with their families
The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.
Folks,
I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.
My prayers are with their families
more...
Fightwithfate
03-15 12:42 PM
Hi Thank you all,
Today (03/15/2010) my employer got Receipt No mail from VSC. It says that VSC Received date is 03/12/2010 and the count of 15 days will start from 03/12/2010.But FedEx Delivery date is 03/04/2010.
Does they process premium processing like this?
Hi attorneys/seniors,
Getting confused about the online status.
Today morning my employer got mail from VSC saying that their received date is 03/12/2010
Status check online by 10:30 AM(03/15/2010)
Status:Initial Review
Date received shown:03/12/2010
Status check online by 1:00 PM(03/15/2010)
Status:Acceptance
Date received shown:03/15/2010
Status went back from Inital review to Acceptance and date also changed from 03/12/2010 to 03/15/2010.
Got confused.
How it works normally?
Today (03/15/2010) my employer got Receipt No mail from VSC. It says that VSC Received date is 03/12/2010 and the count of 15 days will start from 03/12/2010.But FedEx Delivery date is 03/04/2010.
Does they process premium processing like this?
Hi attorneys/seniors,
Getting confused about the online status.
Today morning my employer got mail from VSC saying that their received date is 03/12/2010
Status check online by 10:30 AM(03/15/2010)
Status:Initial Review
Date received shown:03/12/2010
Status check online by 1:00 PM(03/15/2010)
Status:Acceptance
Date received shown:03/15/2010
Status went back from Inital review to Acceptance and date also changed from 03/12/2010 to 03/15/2010.
Got confused.
How it works normally?
hair dollar bill elements
raamskl
08-15 09:32 PM
Travel on AP and work on H1B? Have applied for 485, AP and EAD. By the way, what is the advantage of doing so?
Assuming you have valid I797 (h1), the advantage of using an AP is to reenter the country without worrying about getting a visa stamping in the passport. But if you already have a valid stamping then it does not matter whether you use ur h1 or AP to reenter the country.
But an EAD/AP is always good to have along with your H1 as that gives you another option of switching jobs after 180 days of filing 485, when the new employer is not willing to file a transfer of H1.
Cheers.
Assuming you have valid I797 (h1), the advantage of using an AP is to reenter the country without worrying about getting a visa stamping in the passport. But if you already have a valid stamping then it does not matter whether you use ur h1 or AP to reenter the country.
But an EAD/AP is always good to have along with your H1 as that gives you another option of switching jobs after 180 days of filing 485, when the new employer is not willing to file a transfer of H1.
Cheers.
more...
.jpg)
InLineOnLine
03-10 06:57 PM
??
hot one dollar bill secrets.

pdakwala
04-29 11:23 AM
Guys,
All your efforts are very very important. IV appreciate your efforts. Please keep up the good work.
To those who have become a member of IV and have not contributed, please contribute. You have already taken your first step to solve your problem by becoming IV member. One would become a member only if they believe in what IV is doing. Contributing $100 is not a big amount. So please move forward and contribute.
Once again thanks to everyone who have contributed more than once, and to those who are sending emails to their friends requesting them to make some contribution.
All your efforts are very very important. IV appreciate your efforts. Please keep up the good work.
To those who have become a member of IV and have not contributed, please contribute. You have already taken your first step to solve your problem by becoming IV member. One would become a member only if they believe in what IV is doing. Contributing $100 is not a big amount. So please move forward and contribute.
Once again thanks to everyone who have contributed more than once, and to those who are sending emails to their friends requesting them to make some contribution.
more...
house 1000 dollar bill.
pointlesswait
03-05 06:14 PM
FDIC insures any deposits upto 250000....
so if you have 10k in ur account..even if the bank goes belly up..u can get expectto recover thatamount...but if FDIC goes for a toss..god save US all..;)
crazy times..bro..crazy times..
People,
What does this mean? I am not too strong regarding finances, so asking.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/pl_afp/financeeconomyusbankinggovernment
Does it mean there wont be insurance on our bank deposits if this happens?
so if you have 10k in ur account..even if the bank goes belly up..u can get expectto recover thatamount...but if FDIC goes for a toss..god save US all..;)
crazy times..bro..crazy times..
People,
What does this mean? I am not too strong regarding finances, so asking.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/pl_afp/financeeconomyusbankinggovernment
Does it mean there wont be insurance on our bank deposits if this happens?
tattoo of 1-Dollar Bill (6 PICS)
senk1s
08-17 08:53 AM
my case was similar, i had to produce the form for tetanus shot from ER... but dont know if the Dr enclosed that in the sealed envelope
more...
pictures dollar bill font. canadian 2
ksg09
11-11 12:11 PM
Hi, I have got my GC couple of months back, planning to start a restaurant business and want to leave my current employer who sponsored my Green Card. Is it fine to leave my employer and start a business? Does it creates any problem in future when I apply for citizenship as Im into different field.
Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.
Thanks in advance
Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.
Thanks in advance
dresses dollar bill font. dollar bill
GC_ASP
05-14 04:29 PM
Texas
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
You mentioned your friend has added his wife to his green card application. Can you please let me know which Center (Texas or Nevada) is processing her I-485.
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
You mentioned your friend has added his wife to his green card application. Can you please let me know which Center (Texas or Nevada) is processing her I-485.
more...
makeup dollar bill font.
singhsa3
11-26 01:05 PM
It is enforceable as it is "I owe you". Smart and cunning guy.
the law depends on state. Its worth paying the lawyer few hundred bucks to findout what laws pertain to Ohio specifically.
Generally bonds are not legally enforceable, but lawyers may know better and explain you the fine print.
the law depends on state. Its worth paying the lawyer few hundred bucks to findout what laws pertain to Ohio specifically.
Generally bonds are not legally enforceable, but lawyers may know better and explain you the fine print.
girlfriend fold a 10 dollar bill this

starving_dog
09-01 09:39 AM
That was a hard working moderator who seems to have disappeared off of the face of the earth in early June 2006. I don't think she was abducted by aliens, because she is one.
I wanted to start this thread in members only, but it wouldn't let me.
Thanks.
I wanted to start this thread in members only, but it wouldn't let me.
Thanks.
hairstyles dollar bill font. dollar bill
db_greencard
10-03 12:15 PM
when you send out your application to USCIS?
add78
06-19 11:15 AM
I think I know what might have happened here. Check your I-140 petition. Check if on part 2, box "d" was checked. If yes then the officer went looking for an advanced degree (post baccalaureate) and could not find any documents and issued an RFE. It is usually customary for EB-2 to have Masters or show the job requires equivalent education / experience combo otherwise you will have to downgrade 140 to EB-3 (by checking the "e" box and amending I-140 by working with the officer, consult with your lawyer)
gc_chahiye
07-09 05:27 PM
how to change my vote then???
I dont think you can change your vote.
In any case this poll is only to get a feel of how things are out there. A wrong vote here or there does not matter
As long as 2003/2004/2005 folks who have already-filed stay in low numbers it might indicate good PD movement in those years (since numbers wont be used up so soon and USCIS/DOS might have to move dates forward to start pushing out approvals. New people will then file and the usage will climb and dates slow down again).
If, on the other hand USCIS is sitting on tons of 2003/2004 PD I-485s, then date movement is going to be slow
I dont think you can change your vote.
In any case this poll is only to get a feel of how things are out there. A wrong vote here or there does not matter
As long as 2003/2004/2005 folks who have already-filed stay in low numbers it might indicate good PD movement in those years (since numbers wont be used up so soon and USCIS/DOS might have to move dates forward to start pushing out approvals. New people will then file and the usage will climb and dates slow down again).
If, on the other hand USCIS is sitting on tons of 2003/2004 PD I-485s, then date movement is going to be slow