Popular Post

de amor

images Un concurso de Cartas de Amor de amor. fotos de amor triste
  • fotos de amor triste



  • mnkaushik
    11-08 01:55 PM
    amsaleem is right. The exp I used was the one i had prior to my filling date.

    fromnaija i dont agree with what u have to say. In my case i used my exp to prove that I can do the job for which my LC was applied for.

    Here is my situation.
    Worked for 2 1/2 years with an Indian company. Joined the current company in Apr 2001. Applied for my LC on Jan 2004. Got my LC approved on Jan 2006. My lawyers took their own sweet time to apply I 140 and was applied in Mar 2006 and got approval on October 2006. I used my exp from Apr 2001 to Jan 2004 to prove that i can do the job. The job descriptions were very similar. Hope this helps.





    wallpaper fotos de amor triste de amor. frases de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor a distancia



  • dhesha
    08-14 02:53 PM
    Hello Guys,

    I have E-Filed for EAD renew on jne 27th and have sent all the supporting documents the following day. But on Aug 6th recieved an RFE for the photos I haven't sent along with the documents and asked me submit 2 color passport photos. It was my understading that I don't have to send the photos while E-filing since they will be taken at the bio-metric appt. I am done with my bio-metric appt. Do i need to contact USCIS about this or is there any thing you guys can suggest me.

    Regards
    Vijay

    p.s I have already responded to the RFE with 2 color photos.

    Some times we need to think ahead!!. I sent all the stuff (Including the one they asked not to send) and got EAD on time :-)





    de amor. de amor
  • de amor



  • bheemi
    07-05 03:30 PM
    dont worry about it all.Because i did same thing exactly like you..And i got h1b ext twice after that and got h1b stamped twice and travelled out of the country 3 times after that..nobody questions about it all..

    They only see whether you are out of status more than 180 days..it is legal also to work for 2 employers with 2 petetions..so dont worry about it at all...





    2011 frases de amor a distancia de amor. corazones de amor dibujos
  • corazones de amor dibujos



  • martinvisalaw
    04-19 02:44 PM
    Hopefully you can address the CIS concerns about where you were working by showing that the I-140 is for a future position, and it is irrelevant (for permanent residence) where you worked in the past. However, your past locations are relevant in showing whether or not you maintained H-1B status, and can also suggest that the employer's labor cert for one specific location is incomplete, if it traditionally moves employees around and if it disn't say multiple locations on the labor cert and I-140.. Good luck.



    more...


    de amor. wallpapers de amor
  • wallpapers de amor



  • Irs
    02-28 04:51 PM
    Online search would give a bunch of sites… you know your insurance needs for you/family better than anyone….You may find one or many but trade-offs are inevitable... make sure to compare the new insurance that you will be buying against the one you have to validate coverage...





    de amor. mensajes de amor cortos
  • mensajes de amor cortos



  • vxg
    12-31 01:57 PM
    See my answers. WE just came back on AP, no issues.
    I am July 2 filer and have EAD card for myself and mywife. We are planning to go to INDIA for 30 days. I have H1B extended until 2010 but H1B STAMP is expired in passport. I have following questions:

    1. Should I apply for AP for both of us?
    YES
    2. If we have AP documents for both of us, Do we need to have NEW H1B STAMP in passport?
    NO
    3. When you aboard in flight from INDIA, do they question for expired H1B VISA stamp in the passport? What document we need to show them at that time?
    In my case (we just returned on AP) the IO at Chicago did not take us to a room. He stamped AP thereon the counter, kept one copy and returned other to me. Carry all three copies of AP along with a photocopy.

    Your help is greatly appericated.

    Thank you.



    more...


    de amor. imagen-de-amor.jpg te amo
  • imagen-de-amor.jpg te amo



  • raminmd
    08-14 06:36 PM
    ....and I understand that. I would be pissed off too if my priority date was earlier and my status was still pending. I actually believe that this is a fight for all of us and that is one of the reasons, I have contributed before and will continue to contribute to IV. This does not change the fact that I am in a messy situation. I posted to get some advise not to antagonize people.





    2010 de amor de amor. Un concurso de Cartas de Amor
  • Un concurso de Cartas de Amor



  • cagedcactus
    04-22 08:48 AM
    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently expanded the reinstatement of premium processing for I-140 petitions. This is a subtle change, still limiting I-140 premium processing to a small group of cases for which the I-140 approval is needed in order to obtain eligibility for additional H1B time. The change was effective March 2, 2009. The expansion includes individuals who have already reached the end of their six years in H1B status, who would be eligible for additional time upon the approval of the I-140 petition. This situation is explained here for MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers. Examples of options for individuals in H1B status are also provided.
    ========================
    jack
    Monavie Acai Juice Berry Extreme (http://www.acai.vg)
    radon granite countertop (http://accurateinspections.com/radoncountertopgranite.htm)


    I am sorry if I am not reading this right, but does it mean that a person on his 7th year H-1B can apply for pp? I am currently on 7nth year, and renewal is due before september. My I 140 is pending since July 2007, and no LUDs or updates. Am I elligible?



    more...


    de amor. de amor
  • de amor



  • Libra
    11-15 11:20 AM
    At least after DEC visa bulletin don't you guys think its time to act? Lets meet and greet in MN.





    hair corazones de amor dibujos de amor. imagenes de amor
  • imagenes de amor



  • STAmisha
    07-09 05:52 PM
    My lawyer also says the same. I'm also in similar condition where company is applying for 1 1140's.

    Regd experience, I dont know if USCIS calls an employer.



    more...


    de amor. wallpaper frases de amor.
  • wallpaper frases de amor.



  • ajju
    08-31 01:29 PM
    I'm a Jul 02 filer and I received the 485 and 765 notices recently.

    However, the PRIORITY DATE cell in receipts for both 485 & 765 is BLANK. Is this the usual practice? Shouldn't my PD be populated on these receipt notices?

    Thanks..

    I've A# (9 digit.. 099xx for primary and 088xx for dependent)... PD is blank.. Guess most of people getting receipts in June/July had it blank... Don't know why...





    hot wallpapers de amor de amor. de amor. de amor y amistad. de
  • de amor. de amor y amistad. de



  • MatsP
    March 15th, 2006, 04:04 AM
    Nik gives some good advice.

    If you still want to continue shooting during the darker part of the show (and don't want to "fix" they eyes of every animal shot), you'll have to find a better way to light things - this means not using a direct strobe from the camera to the animal (or cowboy), as this is what causes the red/white eyes - light reflecting straight back from the eye to the camera.

    The simple way to solve this is to get an off-camera hotshoe for the flash, and place it at 30-45 degree angle away from where you're shooting in relaton to the subject. To get the best results, you'll probably want to have TWO flashes, both at an angle from the subject.

    You still won't get "all" great shots, but they will be noticably better than the current setup.

    The next step further would be to use proper studio strobes (two or three). Of course, you can no longer just walk into the arena with your camera at this point, but you probably need permission to put up some 6-8 foot tall stands with the strobe on it, and find some power sockets to connect the strobe power unit to, etc, etc... This is similar to how I understand that Kevin Sadler does his job - and horse-shows and that sort of thing is his business... He may well be around to give more advice at some point.

    --
    Mats



    more...


    house imagenes de amor con frases y de amor. wallpaper de amor
  • wallpaper de amor



  • sunny26
    11-21 08:08 AM
    Hi Raj
    Ur RD is dec21st.Now according to nsc processing date they r processing jan1st 2007 cases.So wait till next update if u didnt get before that u ask ur lawyer or employer to open SR.i dont think there is any paper work for that.They need to call and talk to IO and open.but i donno the procedure so check with quizzer.




    I think you mean I need to see which dates are processing @ NSC; if my I-140 reciept date exceed more than 60 days then I can request my Attorney to got for SR(Service Request)?

    Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?

    Your response much Appreciated.

    Thank you
    RT





    tattoo mensajes de amor cortos de amor. fotografias de amor
  • fotografias de amor



  • phigi
    08-19 03:33 AM
    that got me back my rights to Post messages. thanks Kannan



    more...


    pictures imagen-de-amor.jpg te amo de amor. postales de amor gratis.
  • postales de amor gratis.



  • chezelleabhap
    03-14 04:08 PM
    Lickerish HOTHEALTH hot-health.net (http://hot-health.net) Vigorousness Talk is a assemblage of searing word composed from other on dit sites and aggregated as regards your convenience





    dresses de amor. de amor y amistad. de de amor. Kany Garcia - Estigma De Amor
  • Kany Garcia - Estigma De Amor



  • nousername
    07-22 07:57 PM
    Well said

    On a lighter note, you may not even want to prove your legal status. After CIR you'll be in a better position to get adjusted, faster and easier!



    more...


    makeup de amor de amor. imagenes de amor con frases y
  • imagenes de amor con frases y



  • amsgc
    08-21 12:07 AM
    Also wanted to mention that your I-20 will have information on when the OPT was applied (at least that's how it was in my case). I got a new I-20 when I applied for OPT (indicating that it was pending), and then another one when it was approved.

    Another point - they generally approve the OPT and issue the EAD within three months. So now you have the month narrowed down to 3 (from the month of your approval).





    girlfriend fotografias de amor de amor. fotos de amor
  • fotos de amor



  • pappu
    03-17 12:26 AM
    My company informed me today that, when spouse is added to the insurence, the insurence will start from day 1 of next month. My wife will be comming in the middle of month. How to cover this gap with insurence...?? Any suggestions...????

    Please correct your profile. The dates are incorrect. Thanks.





    hairstyles wallpaper frases de amor. de amor. versos de amor
  • versos de amor



  • rvurady14
    04-13 02:24 PM
    Congratulations!





    whoever
    07-20 01:56 PM
    we did the same. it seems your marriage in india was just marriage ceremony and not legal marriage.





    msp1976
    12-22 12:59 PM
    It is required of all irrespective of citizenship status to respond to a Jury summons. Not responding is considered contempt of court. The court can issue an arrest warrant for you..Always respond to the Jury summons....