Popular Post

corazones animados de amor

images animados de amor. imagenes de amor animadas. corazones animados de amor. imagenes de amor animadas.
  • imagenes de amor animadas.



  • karanp25
    07-11 03:08 PM
    Dude, in a bunch of applications - some are approvable while others require more information. Do you want them to keep waiting on unapprovable applications, with old PDs, while the clock is ticking and the unused visas go waste before Oct 2008? Guess not?

    That's why they advanced the PDs to give some room to approve later PD applications that are otherwise approvable. They do not have any math involved. They were playing "inky-pinky-ponky" to pick a month & yr to set EB-2 cutoff dates for Aug VB - the only logic was to advance it to a comfortable point--nothing beyond tht. They don't care about few months here and there, and don't care if they raise hopes of some immigrations or shatter hopes of others.

    Is it just me missing something? Does it make sense?


    Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.





    wallpaper imagenes de amor animadas. corazones animados de amor. Animadas de cuenta
  • Animadas de cuenta



  • Ramba
    03-29 11:39 AM
    techy,

    you misunderstood. we do not want unlimited EB visas. What is important here is clear the backlogs. we need to present a workable, feasible demand to the lawmakers to achive our goal. Already they have given so many provisions in the bill to overcome the backlogs in EB catagory. However, the only hurdle in thses bills are the hard country quota. Terefore we need to have a strong as well as simple demand. We should not ask so many small small demands. It wont help, inturn it may harm.

    By the way, I will be the most happiest person if they allow BS+5 years from numarical count in Eb2 catagory. I do not have MS and I have my 140 approved in EB2 with BS+5 yrs experience and I have nore than 10 years experience. But I still fell that this demand is too much.

    If we achive all the current provisions and removal of country quota, then it will be lottery to all Indians and Chinese.





    corazones animados de amor. Dibujos de corazones para
  • Dibujos de corazones para



  • jamesingham
    03-12 04:54 PM
    Requesting folks to share their experiences with me.

    Is there any benifit for a H1-B contractor in doing a part-time MBA in General Management ? I am working in I.T software field with 5 years of experience.

    I am sure some of the folks may have done this or atleast given it a though.

    Any information or your opinion will be highly appreciated.





    2011 Animadas de cuenta corazones animados de amor. aquellos corazones animado
  • aquellos corazones animado



  • bbct
    04-16 09:59 AM
    FYI, the response from my attorney firm -

    Question -
    1) Can we request for an extension of time - if in case the time allocated to respond is 30 days or less?

    Response -
    1) A request can not be made for an extension on any RFE response times.



    more...


    corazones animados de amor. corazones animados,
  • corazones animados,



  • sgorla
    01-29 06:37 PM
    You should not have any problem at the port of entry as long as you have a valid H1B visa stamp in your passport, and have a new H1B approval notice from the new employer.

    Hi
    I have little different problem here, I got my approval in 7 cal days so which is good and now I have start working with new employer so all good..

    Now new employer wants me travel to Europe for some official work for 1 week and since my passport stamp is on my old employer and approval notice is new employer so do you guys think it would be an issue?

    please let me know what all document etc I should carry during re entry?
    appreicated your help.

    thanks





    corazones animados de amor. animados de amor,animadas
  • animados de amor,animadas



  • chakjobs
    12-23 11:27 PM
    Hi Nair/Perm,

    I am not a returning US resident.

    One of the companies sponsored my H1B and I am trying to get the visa stamped in India.

    I got the wage report from the company but not the "Unemployment" wage report, so I am confused.

    Any help about the document would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks a lot for all your help.

    Have a nice time!

    Thanks & Regards,
    Chak



    more...


    corazones animados de amor. amor corazones animadas de
  • amor corazones animadas de



  • xyz_jay
    11-28 07:06 AM
    This is great.. but is there any qualifications 2 join or our countries must be the same or, what?





    2010 Dibujos de corazones para corazones animados de amor. animados de amor. imagenes de amor animadas.
  • animados de amor. imagenes de amor animadas.



  • fromnaija
    07-10 02:12 PM
    I chanced upon this c-span program on Saturday and called in to ask Rep Ed Royce about legal migrants. Listen to my question in the last two minutes of the broadcast.

    http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100&Page=2

    Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA), International Relations Cmte., Member, discusses two field hearings he chaired this week on Border Vulnerabilities and International Terrorism.

    http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100&Page=2



    more...


    corazones animados de amor. Imagenes+de+corazones+animados
  • Imagenes+de+corazones+animados



  • seattleGC
    02-24 08:28 PM
    I totally agree. There has to be some way to differentiate else we will be stuck in another retrogression with a few millions people in line.



    Hi Guys,
    In my humble opinion simple and easyway to distinguish ourselves from illegal immigrants is to have a premium processing for GC. What ever may be the solutions there will always be backlogs either in Labor or I140 or I485 because we are on the same track as millions of others..

    From DOL perspective there is no benefit for them to process our applicatins faster than other applications..or they may simply be lacking resources to treat us as we want them to..

    I don't think any high skilled professional would mind paying lilttle extra ( or significantly extra) if the process is certain and fast because once we have the GC we will not be at mercy of employers at the time of raises or need not be stuck in less paying jobs etc..
    I request IV to incorporate this in their agenda.

    Cheers





    hair aquellos corazones animado corazones animados de amor. Corazones+animados
  • Corazones+animados



  • Siboo
    07-30 12:41 PM
    :confused: Guys ,
    I just checked my I140 approval notice and it shows LUD as July 28th 2007

    I am totally confused as to why it shows that since my I140 is approved since a long time .

    I have applied for 485 on June 29th 2007 and it reached USCIS TSC on July 2nd 2007.

    Does the LUD on my I140 have anything to do with my 485 Application ??

    Please advise ?


    My I-140 LUD changed to 07/22/2007. (My I-140 got approved in October 2005, I-485 got approved in July 2007).

    Looks like some kind of system maintenance.



    more...


    corazones animados de amor. animados de amor. extranar amor correspondido; extranar amor correspondido
  • animados de amor. extranar amor correspondido; extranar amor correspondido



  • cooldudesfo
    12-16 06:51 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.

    I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.

    Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.

    Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.

    Thanks in advance.





    hot corazones animados, corazones animados de amor. Categoria: Dibujos de amor
  • Categoria: Dibujos de amor



  • pd_recapturing
    02-29 03:16 PM
    Oh my God. This is too much. I cant believe it that these desi blood suckers employers can go to that level. This is height of explotation that person even does not know that when exactly his labor and I140 got applied.



    more...


    house fondos corazones animadas corazones animados de amor. corazone imagenes
  • corazone imagenes



  • ajju
    08-31 01:29 PM
    I'm a Jul 02 filer and I received the 485 and 765 notices recently.

    However, the PRIORITY DATE cell in receipts for both 485 & 765 is BLANK. Is this the usual practice? Shouldn't my PD be populated on these receipt notices?

    Thanks..

    I've A# (9 digit.. 099xx for primary and 088xx for dependent)... PD is blank.. Guess most of people getting receipts in June/July had it blank... Don't know why...





    tattoo animados de amor,animadas corazones animados de amor. imagenes de corazoneso de amor
  • imagenes de corazoneso de amor



  • ravi98
    10-08 10:32 AM
    Lou Dobbs and Isabel Macdonald sparr back and forth
    Lou Dobbs, Nation's Isabel Macdonald Clash Over Illegal Immigration Story On 'Last Word' (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/08/lou-dobbs-nations-isabel-_n_755416.html)



    more...


    pictures amor corazones animadas de corazones animados de amor. gifs animados corazones,
  • gifs animados corazones,



  • paskal
    06-13 02:49 PM
    Americans want immigrants like yourself who follow the rules and contribute to American society; it is our valued tradition. What we don't want is illegals walking all over our laws. The illegals hurt lawfull immigrants. I married an immigrant who followed the rules, she's very bitter over the way this country is pandering to the Hispanic Reconquista crowd. Americans don't want the amnesty, but the government is pushing for it. Legal immigrants and applicants, IMO, should stand up and be heard to fight anmesty as well.



    we simply lack the power to fight that battle....
    as it is we can barely get anyone to understand our problems, if on top of that half the lawmakers dissmiss us for being against their agenda, where would we be?
    in a ballott here, you would not find too mnay here that supports an amnesty i suspect.





    dresses Categoria: Dibujos de amor corazones animados de amor. animados haciendoel amor
  • animados haciendoel amor



  • gregspirited
    03-25 02:18 PM
    She will need to complete a 3 year waiver in medically underserved area or a 2 year home return before you can file for her adjustment of status(I-485).
    We had faced a similar situation 3 years back and decided to go ahead with it since looking at the backlogs I am assuming with my PD of 2007 I am still way off from getting my GC.
    So now my wife is completing her residency in June this year and has a waiver job lined up. Once/ If dates become current I will file for her I-485 after the waiver is complete.
    If you need details then PM me.
    Everyone has their own priorities and their own way of dealing with the situations.

    Thanks for your response. I understand the process for J1 waiver and I have PD of Oct 2007 and hence not worried about including her in my 485 for now.

    I'm more worried along the lines of her J1 visa stamping and problems at port of entry while returning to US. Since USCIS knows that I'm planning to immigrate to US (due to I-140) will they ask any questions or make her life difficult or reject her visa while stamping.

    Did you wife go through J1 stamping when your I-140 was approved? Can you also provide your email id to know more about J1 waiver details in your case and how you handled it. It would be useful for us in another 3 years :-)



    more...


    makeup Imagenes+de+corazones+animados corazones animados de amor. fondos corazones animadas
  • fondos corazones animadas



  • pappu
    09-09 11:40 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21393





    girlfriend imagenes de corazoneso de amor corazones animados de amor. Animados de losimagenes gif,
  • Animados de losimagenes gif,



  • ak_2006
    04-14 01:16 PM
    Enjoy this Good moments!!! and thanks for sharing.





    hairstyles animados de amor. extranar amor correspondido; extranar amor correspondido corazones animados de amor. Gifs animados corazones,
  • Gifs animados corazones,



  • rajubuthi
    08-18 08:47 AM
    Gurus,
    Sorry.. I just received the letter received from USCIS.. Its mentioned as "NOTICE TO INTENT TO DENY(NOID)".

    The reason specified in the letters:

    - Section 203(b)(2)(A)
    - 8 C.F.R 204.5(l)(3)(ii)(C)

    Please advise me what to next..! Is there any chance of a positive result.?

    IF ANYBODY KNOWS A GOOD 'EDUCATION EVALUATION AGENCY", Can you please post it here?

    Thank you..

    Rgds,
    Raju





    fromnaija
    07-10 02:12 PM
    I chanced upon this c-span program on Saturday and called in to ask Rep Ed Royce about legal migrants. Listen to my question in the last two minutes of the broadcast.

    http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100&Page=2

    Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA), International Relations Cmte., Member, discusses two field hearings he chaired this week on Border Vulnerabilities and International Terrorism.

    http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100&Page=2





    bijualex29
    05-26 06:51 AM
    Analysis of Visa prediction if Bill passes in senate in current form


    90,000 visas to clear backlog, 10% county limit.

    9000 visas per country limit, India get 9000 visa (EB-1, will get additional 10000 visas ).

    Can some one interpret the law whether unused visa will be spilled to oversubscribed countries?


    Current law EB-2 and EB-3 only 40,000 visas for EB-2 and EB-3 out of 7% goes to each country 2800 visas for each country.