ashkam
03-29 11:40 AM
Cacophonix, your refutation to the diarist's and Bob Oak's claims was brilliant, well-researched and best of all, well-articulated. Kudos to you.
wallpaper Brant NYE 11 - Rio Carnival
ab_tak_chappan
08-14 10:53 PM
2006PD people are younger (most of them) and can contribute to the future to a greater extent and have less baggage :D
How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.
How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.
gauravsh
02-26 12:53 PM
Guys, Sorry for my ignorance but
I was checking vfs-usa.co.in website and in "Immigrant Visas for East & West " section, its written
An immigrant visa allows the person receiving it to live and work indefinitely in the United States. Immigrant visas are issued based on approved I-129F, I-130, I-140, I-360, or I-600 petitions that establish a family- or employment-based relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary.
I have my I140 approved through a american company and my h1b is getting expired in june 09.
According to above wordings, I can get a visa to live and work indefinitely,based on my approved I140. I have never heard about it.
Might be some one can explain what is exactly means.
Thanks in advance!!!!
https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/CalendarDatesFrame.aspx?param=+Vv1l5af10Fj9LRisYRG lOas6VuVWZj874VfIUoa8/i/nDTCOq948rhTtLbfrAqki7SQQWSNLLD/GVTVwV9esxn7sbFyXKFBIf+0MhxDK3lO9SX9/icHZuOj59V0yrWmbfsA8p25o30TIxXH2iKk9vG7LmdlwDBGv8D MV/ZPB+VjmunVn3/J5jOdBHdnIQXmWzpfrp/QRvDdsax0+vpHY8y9UxMiJXWBkQgbatE9DwFZgut4/12t7UswvdMDdKj9uk1Aj8HjxeTpMC8IoZ2LHA==
I was checking vfs-usa.co.in website and in "Immigrant Visas for East & West " section, its written
An immigrant visa allows the person receiving it to live and work indefinitely in the United States. Immigrant visas are issued based on approved I-129F, I-130, I-140, I-360, or I-600 petitions that establish a family- or employment-based relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary.
I have my I140 approved through a american company and my h1b is getting expired in june 09.
According to above wordings, I can get a visa to live and work indefinitely,based on my approved I140. I have never heard about it.
Might be some one can explain what is exactly means.
Thanks in advance!!!!
https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/CalendarDatesFrame.aspx?param=+Vv1l5af10Fj9LRisYRG lOas6VuVWZj874VfIUoa8/i/nDTCOq948rhTtLbfrAqki7SQQWSNLLD/GVTVwV9esxn7sbFyXKFBIf+0MhxDK3lO9SX9/icHZuOj59V0yrWmbfsA8p25o30TIxXH2iKk9vG7LmdlwDBGv8D MV/ZPB+VjmunVn3/J5jOdBHdnIQXmWzpfrp/QRvDdsax0+vpHY8y9UxMiJXWBkQgbatE9DwFZgut4/12t7UswvdMDdKj9uk1Aj8HjxeTpMC8IoZ2LHA==
2011 carnaval rio photos.
rambo45
09-28 08:56 AM
It is possible that the employer may sue you. But since you would be finding a new job, you can always ask your new employer to give you a sign-on bonus which will be equal to or greater than the expenses demanded by your present employer.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
more...
atlgc
06-01 11:15 AM
when you say
"If old priority date is not ported then send an email to " means new 140 not showing the old PD correct?
once it shows up then send a interfile request correct or send eitherway
"If old priority date is not ported then send an email to " means new 140 not showing the old PD correct?
once it shows up then send a interfile request correct or send eitherway
Saralayar
07-08 07:09 PM
Depends on what you are looking for and what your priorities are:
1) Ask what work you will get? Ask to speak with the team members of the team you will work with and get your role clarified.
2) compensation. How much $$$$ they are paying more wrt current position or wrt other offers you may have in recent future.
3) As someone said correctly, get to know the work culture and the team make sure you don't end up being chained to work.
The advantage is that you can rise quickly (not much competition) & stable job.
So see whats important for you.
Guys, this forum is not the place to discuss about individual companies. If you have any questions related to immigration to US, you can start a thread for it.
Administrator, please delete this thread.
1) Ask what work you will get? Ask to speak with the team members of the team you will work with and get your role clarified.
2) compensation. How much $$$$ they are paying more wrt current position or wrt other offers you may have in recent future.
3) As someone said correctly, get to know the work culture and the team make sure you don't end up being chained to work.
The advantage is that you can rise quickly (not much competition) & stable job.
So see whats important for you.
Guys, this forum is not the place to discuss about individual companies. If you have any questions related to immigration to US, you can start a thread for it.
Administrator, please delete this thread.
more...
morchu
04-22 09:41 AM
Since your H4 COS is not approved yet, you are not YET in H4 status.
So you need to prove your current status based on pending H4 petition as well as your H1 paystubs. That is why you need to submit the pay stubs.
Your COS may get rejected (even the H4 COS), and in that case you need to travel outside get an H1 stamp and come back.
This is a typical situation where you should file for Premium Processing (of H1 COS).
Thank you for the quick response. I see that you are in Center City Philly. My prospective employer is also located in the same area and he does not have an immigration attorney, may be I can retain your services.
I understand the 'Yes' to the first question.
For the second - I do not have the most recent paystubs as I have not been employed for the past 2 months. In addition, I cannot provide paystubs for any period in 2009, that I was employed as I was not paid by my employer.
The last paystubs I have are for Sep 2008. I also have W2 for 2006, 2007 and 2008 (though 2008 one is deficient for 3 months).
Is it possible that I do not submit my paystubs and W2 and only submit my earlier H1 approval notice, valid I-94, and Pending H4 COS Receipt Notice? With this documentation, can we expect an H1 approval and in the worst case expect COS denial?
I am thinking, if H1 gets approved, I will travel abroad and obtain a new I-94 at POE.
Please recommend a safe approach. The new employer wants me to begin in 3 weeks, and I am wondering what is the best approach.
Thank you in advance for your time and recommendations.
So you need to prove your current status based on pending H4 petition as well as your H1 paystubs. That is why you need to submit the pay stubs.
Your COS may get rejected (even the H4 COS), and in that case you need to travel outside get an H1 stamp and come back.
This is a typical situation where you should file for Premium Processing (of H1 COS).
Thank you for the quick response. I see that you are in Center City Philly. My prospective employer is also located in the same area and he does not have an immigration attorney, may be I can retain your services.
I understand the 'Yes' to the first question.
For the second - I do not have the most recent paystubs as I have not been employed for the past 2 months. In addition, I cannot provide paystubs for any period in 2009, that I was employed as I was not paid by my employer.
The last paystubs I have are for Sep 2008. I also have W2 for 2006, 2007 and 2008 (though 2008 one is deficient for 3 months).
Is it possible that I do not submit my paystubs and W2 and only submit my earlier H1 approval notice, valid I-94, and Pending H4 COS Receipt Notice? With this documentation, can we expect an H1 approval and in the worst case expect COS denial?
I am thinking, if H1 gets approved, I will travel abroad and obtain a new I-94 at POE.
Please recommend a safe approach. The new employer wants me to begin in 3 weeks, and I am wondering what is the best approach.
Thank you in advance for your time and recommendations.
2010 Rio Carnival: Pamela Anderson,
roseball
02-09 03:08 PM
Hi,
My spouse is working on H1-B in Los Angeles. His company acquired another company in Bay Area, so now he wants to work out of Bay Area, from this acquired company's office.
1. Does he need to file a transfer memorandum ?
2. WIll there be a change in wages ?
3. Are there any other steps before he starts to work in BayArea ?
Please help.
Thanks.
If the new place of employment is more than 50 miles, then a new LCA has to be obtained. In your case, your parent company might also have to file a Successor of Interest petition for your H1 depending on the terms of acquisition (irrespective of whether you move to bay area or not).
My spouse is working on H1-B in Los Angeles. His company acquired another company in Bay Area, so now he wants to work out of Bay Area, from this acquired company's office.
1. Does he need to file a transfer memorandum ?
2. WIll there be a change in wages ?
3. Are there any other steps before he starts to work in BayArea ?
Please help.
Thanks.
If the new place of employment is more than 50 miles, then a new LCA has to be obtained. In your case, your parent company might also have to file a Successor of Interest petition for your H1 depending on the terms of acquisition (irrespective of whether you move to bay area or not).
more...
swaraj
11-11 11:06 AM
desi485, thanks for the tip.
I found this link which mentions that one can apply for a new visa before expiry of current one:
http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/eng/evisas_faqs.html#11
But it is for US embassy in Mexico, and there is no mention if there is minimum time before expiration date. Will it apply for US embassy in Delhi too?
I found this link which mentions that one can apply for a new visa before expiry of current one:
http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/eng/evisas_faqs.html#11
But it is for US embassy in Mexico, and there is no mention if there is minimum time before expiration date. Will it apply for US embassy in Delhi too?
hair brazil carnival 2012
Rinsha
04-03 07:56 PM
Why is it still unaccessible? Are you guys experiencing the same?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
more...
mchundi
09-11 12:40 PM
Hi,
Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.
Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.
Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.
Comments ???
Cooldude
No wonder NSC claims that it has completed data entry for most of july. My case was mailed to NSC on july 2. I did not receive anything so far. My I140 was approved by CSC though, so my lawyer thinks my case may have been transferred to CSC, but my new I140(acquisition) is at NSC. hopefully i will hear from them soon.
Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.
Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.
Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.
Comments ???
Cooldude
No wonder NSC claims that it has completed data entry for most of july. My case was mailed to NSC on july 2. I did not receive anything so far. My I140 was approved by CSC though, so my lawyer thinks my case may have been transferred to CSC, but my new I140(acquisition) is at NSC. hopefully i will hear from them soon.
hot Rio Costume Carnival 2012
styrum
01-23 11:47 AM
Thank you for contacting me regarding the immigration debate in the
U.S. Senate. It was good to hear from you.
As you know, in the 109th Congress, the Senate considered changes to
immigration law. These efforts would affect more than just undocumented
workers here in the United States � it would affect every American in
one way or another.
I supported the bipartisan Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of
2006, S. 2611, when it was considered in the Senate during the 109th
Congress. This bill would have provided many new provisions for border
security and enforcement and to address legal and illegal immigration. The
legislation would have provided funding to reinforce hundreds of miles
of existing border fences and establish a �virtual fence� comprised
of cameras, sensors, automated aerial surveillance tools, and other
security measures. The bill would also have authorized funding for
additional Customs and Border Patrol agents to assist with security efforts,
and required employers to have a system to verify the required
documentation from potential workers. S. 2611 would have increased the number
of visas for high-skilled workers, including those who have earned an
advanced degree. Finally, the bill would not have allowed for amnesty,
but it would have provided a meaningful way to address the legal status
of undocumented workers who currently live in our country.
Under the Senate proposal, undocumented workers could have earned legal
status after completing all the requirements to begin to adjust their
legal status. These requirements include filing an application, payment
of all fines, fees, and back federal income taxes, and providing proof
of being physically present in the United States and being employed for
five years prior to the bill�s enactment. Undocumented workers must
then continue to show proof of employment and being present for at
least six years after the bill would have gone into effect. Individuals
must also demonstrate basic citizenship skills, pass security and law
enforcement requirements, and complete Selective Service registration
requirements.
As you may know, the comprehensive immigration bill passed the Senate
on a bipartisan vote with the support of the White House. The House of
Representatives passed another version of immigration reform that
emphasized enforcement only. Instead of meeting in conference to negotiate
differences in the respective bills, the House held a series of public
hearings around the country, and refused to meet with Senate
negotiators, and the 109th Congress ended without this issue being addressed.
I believe that we need a comprehensive approach to immigration reform.
Enforcement is important, and securing our borders is important. But
if we focus only on enforcement and border security, then we will only
have addressed part of the problem. Many of the current proposals are
unworkable and would ultimately cause more harm to our economy and our
country. Our immigration policy should also provide positive change for
the future of our country. We should make sure our actions reflect our
security, our economy, and the opportunity that America has offered for
generations of immigrants.
As we move forward to the 110th Congress, please know that I will keep
your thoughts in mind as Congress begins to work on immigration reform.
If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please
visit my website at http://murray.senate.gov/updates/.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Please keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Patty Murray
United States Senator
U.S. Senate. It was good to hear from you.
As you know, in the 109th Congress, the Senate considered changes to
immigration law. These efforts would affect more than just undocumented
workers here in the United States � it would affect every American in
one way or another.
I supported the bipartisan Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of
2006, S. 2611, when it was considered in the Senate during the 109th
Congress. This bill would have provided many new provisions for border
security and enforcement and to address legal and illegal immigration. The
legislation would have provided funding to reinforce hundreds of miles
of existing border fences and establish a �virtual fence� comprised
of cameras, sensors, automated aerial surveillance tools, and other
security measures. The bill would also have authorized funding for
additional Customs and Border Patrol agents to assist with security efforts,
and required employers to have a system to verify the required
documentation from potential workers. S. 2611 would have increased the number
of visas for high-skilled workers, including those who have earned an
advanced degree. Finally, the bill would not have allowed for amnesty,
but it would have provided a meaningful way to address the legal status
of undocumented workers who currently live in our country.
Under the Senate proposal, undocumented workers could have earned legal
status after completing all the requirements to begin to adjust their
legal status. These requirements include filing an application, payment
of all fines, fees, and back federal income taxes, and providing proof
of being physically present in the United States and being employed for
five years prior to the bill�s enactment. Undocumented workers must
then continue to show proof of employment and being present for at
least six years after the bill would have gone into effect. Individuals
must also demonstrate basic citizenship skills, pass security and law
enforcement requirements, and complete Selective Service registration
requirements.
As you may know, the comprehensive immigration bill passed the Senate
on a bipartisan vote with the support of the White House. The House of
Representatives passed another version of immigration reform that
emphasized enforcement only. Instead of meeting in conference to negotiate
differences in the respective bills, the House held a series of public
hearings around the country, and refused to meet with Senate
negotiators, and the 109th Congress ended without this issue being addressed.
I believe that we need a comprehensive approach to immigration reform.
Enforcement is important, and securing our borders is important. But
if we focus only on enforcement and border security, then we will only
have addressed part of the problem. Many of the current proposals are
unworkable and would ultimately cause more harm to our economy and our
country. Our immigration policy should also provide positive change for
the future of our country. We should make sure our actions reflect our
security, our economy, and the opportunity that America has offered for
generations of immigrants.
As we move forward to the 110th Congress, please know that I will keep
your thoughts in mind as Congress begins to work on immigration reform.
If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please
visit my website at http://murray.senate.gov/updates/.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Please keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Patty Murray
United States Senator
more...
house 2012-Kia-Rio-Sedan-Nashville 3

gcpadmavyuh
09-17 01:00 AM
|\/|\/|\/|\/
tattoo There#39;s much more to Carnival
howzatt
07-18 10:32 AM
Guys,
If we cannot even contribute $10 PER MONTH, that is really really cheap of us.
eb3,
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
If we cannot even contribute $10 PER MONTH, that is really really cheap of us.
eb3,
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
more...
pictures Carnival in Rio de Janeiro is
hpandey
10-26 10:51 AM
Non - English speaking or not isn't it the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle to drive following the rules of the Road. Why make a U-turn where it is not allowed. Why turn when it is written NO turn on Red. Is it the fault of the sign that you cannot read English.
US is an English speaking nation although people from all parts of the word live here. We have to abide by the common language which is English and not Spanish. The DMV cannot post sign in hundreds of languages that different people speak.
If the driver violated the law he must be given a ticket unless it is his first offence when a warning would be sufficient. Rules are meant to be followed.
US is an English speaking nation although people from all parts of the word live here. We have to abide by the common language which is English and not Spanish. The DMV cannot post sign in hundreds of languages that different people speak.
If the driver violated the law he must be given a ticket unless it is his first offence when a warning would be sufficient. Rules are meant to be followed.
dresses carnaval rio de janeiro brazil
EB3_SEP04
06-30 09:51 AM
Quetion 11 on the EAD form 765 asks:
Have you ever before applied for EAD from USCIS: Yes
"Which USCIS Office?" : ??????????????
how can i find out which USCIS office my prev (first) EAD application was sent to? I'm a July filer, when i applied for 485 and EAD i lived in NJ and my employer was in NJ as well. The receipt notice of EAD application came from California Service Center. and there is nothing on the EAD card about which office it was approved by. The 485/EAD/AP all was filed by my employer's attorney, they will not respond to my questions anymore. i don't think i have copy of the EAD application send last year july. Anybody got older version of I-765, older than "7/30/07" edition?
What to write? folks, please respond ASAP, i plan to file on Monday(6/30) morning.
Thanks in advance!
Folks please share your opinion/experience about "WHICH USCIS OFFICE" the last EAD application was filed to if you lived and worked in NJ. Thanks!
Have you ever before applied for EAD from USCIS: Yes
"Which USCIS Office?" : ??????????????
how can i find out which USCIS office my prev (first) EAD application was sent to? I'm a July filer, when i applied for 485 and EAD i lived in NJ and my employer was in NJ as well. The receipt notice of EAD application came from California Service Center. and there is nothing on the EAD card about which office it was approved by. The 485/EAD/AP all was filed by my employer's attorney, they will not respond to my questions anymore. i don't think i have copy of the EAD application send last year july. Anybody got older version of I-765, older than "7/30/07" edition?
What to write? folks, please respond ASAP, i plan to file on Monday(6/30) morning.
Thanks in advance!
Folks please share your opinion/experience about "WHICH USCIS OFFICE" the last EAD application was filed to if you lived and worked in NJ. Thanks!
more...
makeup rio carnival in brazil.
GCWhru
11-15 02:13 PM
I think there is nothing called State chapter link.. we have to come together and form a group.
Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.
I will consolidate.
Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.
I will consolidate.
girlfriend Rio Carnival
gcseeker2002
11-03 10:14 PM
I am a july 2nd filer and my AP shows "Document mailed to applicant on Oct30", but EAD still shows "Pending" , anybody else in this situation ?
I took infopass last tuesday so maybe they approved AP but EAD still pending, isnt this strange ?
I took infopass last tuesday so maybe they approved AP but EAD still pending, isnt this strange ?
hairstyles Carnival in Rio de Janeiro,
mgarvey
08-07 02:17 PM
Thanks each and everyone in the forum, you guys so great
watzgc
02-12 07:44 PM
Thanks lazycis for ur time to reply. is it must to fill I-9 form again to use with EAD even for the same employer. My attorney says continue as it is. mm.. confusing..
Btw, one more quesitons, for my son, I-485 status says Application rejected bcoz of incorrect fee (but attorney already sent correct fee !!) and I got I-131 AP for my son. Does that mean, USCIS accepted my sons I-485 application?.
Thanks lot again.
Btw, one more quesitons, for my son, I-485 status says Application rejected bcoz of incorrect fee (but attorney already sent correct fee !!) and I got I-131 AP for my son. Does that mean, USCIS accepted my sons I-485 application?.
Thanks lot again.
nozerd
09-14 12:47 PM
When is the next lawyers call ? I wanted to ask a question but cant find any details. Please inform.
Thanks
Thanks