Popular Post

c02 car designs

images Cool+co2+cars+designs c02 car designs. Co2+cars+designs+pictures
  • Co2+cars+designs+pictures



  • GotGoose?
    04-12 04:39 PM
    Cool, thanks! :D





    wallpaper Co2+cars+designs+pictures c02 car designs. that low CO2 ratings are
  • that low CO2 ratings are



  • hibworker
    11-18 03:07 PM
    EB2, notice it says Sec. 203(b)(2) :)

    Here is more details from USCIS: USCIS - Employment-Based Immigration: Second Preference EB-2 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=816a83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD)



    Hi,

    Yesterday i have received I-140 notice from my advocate and it is containg the below info.Can someone help me out is it for EB2 or EB3.

    Notice Type : Premium Processing Receipt notice

    Amount Received : $ 1475.00
    Section : Mem of profession w/adv deg,or of exceptn'l ability
    Sec .203(b)(2)

    Can some one please helpme out in this regard.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Vavuvya.





    c02 car designs. co2+car+design - Industrial
  • co2+car+design - Industrial



  • LC2002
    04-14 11:00 AM
    Conguratulations...do you consider to donate anything to IV...

    Thanks, sure.





    2011 that low CO2 ratings are c02 car designs. Fastest+co2+cars+designs
  • Fastest+co2+cars+designs



  • texanmom
    11-05 10:14 AM
    I know you are all out there....there was a stampede at the temple this Saturday during the Diwali mela and this Sunday at the Sugarland Diwali Festival....please join IV with just as much enthusiasm and we can work wonders!



    more...


    c02 car designs. Best+co2+cars+designs
  • Best+co2+cars+designs



  • casinoroyale
    01-31 02:18 PM
    Ok, this is a tough'ie.

    You might be ok, but let me explain. There 2 rules that play-in in this scenario. One is " last action ", the other is " effectve date of your new I-797 ". If the start/effective date of your new I-797 is later than your last action i.e your entry in the USA, then technically your new I-94 which you got from your new I-797 will kick-in from its effective date making your stay in USA legal till its end. Now, if the start/effective date of your new I-797 started before you entered USA using your OLD I-797 (concequently got short I-94 validity) that will control your legal stay period ( as per last action rule ).

    That being said, this is very tricky situation, though arguably valid as per different memo's of USCIS. So it is in your best interest, either to go with this interpretation and do nothing if the first case that i explained above is true or play safe and go out of country and enter back US using your new I-797.

    Consult a lawyer before you take any step.

    Thanks.





    c02 car designs. Eggy, the egg shaped car is
  • Eggy, the egg shaped car is



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-20 10:43 AM
    We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue,

    Was your question

    We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue, I want to sue someone. Whom should I start with?



    Guys

    Lets complete her questions with various possible choices and help her. Happy Friday. :D



    more...


    c02 car designs. This is the CO2 Car I drew.
  • This is the CO2 Car I drew.



  • iwantmygreen
    08-06 08:02 PM
    I sent you PM. Please, check the same I havent received any PM from you. Can you resend.





    2010 co2+car+design - Industrial c02 car designs. Cool+co2+cars+designs
  • Cool+co2+cars+designs



  • ThinkTwice
    02-18 01:47 PM
    I have my first GC interview next month. I had a DUI few years back that I forgot to mention in the 485 app as I thought this was a traffic related offense. I want to know what are my options now? My lawyer suggests I file for some kind of waiver and suggests I take an attorney with me to the interview. She also asked me to get court certified copies of the conviction and that I completed all the required tasks assigned by the court.
    Is this going to affect my GC in anyway? I need some guidance here.


    You have a lot of work ahead of you, first thing .. you should
    - get a consultation with a good lawyer who specializes in these kind of cases and discuss your options.
    - you have only one month to prepare so you should be aggressive about collecting all the documentation required for the interview. sites like trackiit have some threads that talk about documentation needed for DUI related interviews
    - A straight forward DUI without any accidents etc should be ok, I have seen posts where people with DUI's have gone for and cleared the interviews, but your case is different you have not mentioned the DUI in your application.



    more...


    c02 car designs. Work of those race-car design
  • Work of those race-car design



  • rvr_jcop
    02-17 12:34 AM
    Hi,

    I have completed 6 years on my H1 and then got a 3 year extension as my 140 was approved when I applied for H1 renewal. This is all with my current company where I am working on H1 and they have applied for my GC also. I also have a valid EAD till 2010 which I am not using currently.

    If I get a new job, can I transfer my H1 and still keep my GC process going on or do I have to switch to using EAD at the new job instead of H1 ?
    Basically, am wondering if we can transfer H1 and that way have a backup just in case of any issues with EAD.

    Thanks for your advice !

    Yes, you can do that by invoking AC-21. You dont have to be on EAD to join another company. You are perfectly OK if they are willing to tranfer your H-1 from the old employer.





    hair Fastest+co2+cars+designs c02 car designs. Co2+cars+designs New car
  • Co2+cars+designs New car



  • AtulKRaizada
    07-18 06:01 PM
    I wonder when illegal can demonstrate, why can't we unite and organize some demonstartions to explain our frustrations and demands.



    more...


    c02 car designs. This is the CO2 Car I drew.
  • This is the CO2 Car I drew.



  • insbaby
    11-12 10:42 AM
    Hi Connecticut members,

    There is an IV action item to fight recent practice of USCIS in denying I485 applications in some AC21 cases. For more info, please visit:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22182

    It�s a serious issue which can affect many of us, please act now and send letters (letter formats and everything else is ready in the thread quoted above). It will only take a few minutes of your time.

    State chapter leader,
    Please try to bring attention of your state members to this IV core approved effort.

    Thank you.

    Why have you created 56,098 threads on the same topic?





    hot Best+co2+cars+designs c02 car designs. as a retired CO2 car built
  • as a retired CO2 car built



  • Prashanthi
    03-23 01:07 PM
    Hi,

    I am in need of some advice. I am on first h1b extension with 2.5 hears left. I have an MS but was filed under eb3 with priority date of march 2005 (didn't knew about priority categories at that time). Now I am feeling a bit stagnant in my current job, but have always felt myself constrained thinking about restarting the GC process from zero. Given the current eb3 condition and my priority date what would you suggest I should do? Switch job, get a salary raise, restart under eb2 or continue doing whatever I do hoping eb3 will become current in some reasonable time and i'll be free ?

    Thanks for any inputs/thoughts.

    You can refile PERM labor under EB-2 and file the I-140 and ask for your EB-3 priority date to be transferred. Provided your EB-3 I-140 has been approved and will not be revoked.



    more...


    house event ic car designs Page c02 car designs. I have finished my CO2 car
  • I have finished my CO2 car



  • pappu
    08-29 09:12 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=49847&postcount=1

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=20985&postcount=1





    tattoo Eggy, the egg shaped car is c02 car designs. dodge ram car design game
  • dodge ram car design game



  • div_bell_2003
    06-22 12:43 PM
    Your H1B extension has no value till 09/24/10 when it becomes active.
    You can probably go to India to get H1B stamped on July but you have to present your current H1B approval as the petition required and ( check with your office lawyer on this ) you are most likely going to get H1B visa valid till 09/23/10 ( based on your current petition ) . I don't know what your POE in US is , but I've heard/read anecdotes where the CBP officer at POE plays 'too much on top of his things' and tells people that their entry date is very close to their visa expiration date , that's when you bring out your extension approval. Once again , please check with your lawyer on possible issues to look out for, but this can be done.

    You can work legally in US with an expired visa and a legitimate H1B extension approval notice.

    Good luck.



    more...


    pictures This is the CO2 Car I drew. c02 car designs. and CO2 emissions by about
  • and CO2 emissions by about



  • pani_6
    07-03 11:12 AM
    EB-3-I is stuck in 01...not likely to move till Oct and then in OCT08..it will move by couple three months for the next 12 months till OCT 09..What are the option for EB-3 stuck here..from 01, 02, 03 ....

    1) Convert to EB-2 ?.

    2) wait for legislation from Logfren to pass

    3) wait another 3 years...already in the Queue from 01..


    If I choose to convert to EB-2..I have to put in a PERM and then I-140..what is the time line for getting my LC thro PERM and then my I-140 in EB2 cleared?? based on the current processing times..

    Do I wait to see if Logfren's legislation goes thro ..if doesnt go with the conversion to EB-2...???

    Please help me decide...
    thanks





    dresses as a retired CO2 car built c02 car designs. Cool+co2+cars+designs
  • Cool+co2+cars+designs



  • lvinaykumar
    04-12 12:33 PM
    cool. i was not able to find it



    more...


    makeup Work of those race-car design c02 car designs. event ic car designs Page
  • event ic car designs Page



  • hpandey
    11-05 12:23 PM
    If she gets her H1 visa stamped while returning and then uses that to re-enter the country then even if the I-485 gets rejected then she can continue on her H1 visa and will not be Out of Status. That is a good strategy to maintain status with pending I-485.





    girlfriend dodge ram car design game c02 car designs. C02 Race Cars. educational cad
  • C02 Race Cars. educational cad



  • milind70
    06-04 11:59 AM
    My PD 15 July 2002 EB3 India and
    I485 Receipt Date May 12, 2004

    Found that someone with Aug 2002 PD got approved on June 1 whose I485 Receipt date was May 2003.

    I guess USCIS does not go by PD to select who should be adjucated first but by what date the I485 was received. They are really ingenious and creative in finding ways to be inefficient and unjust.

    Oh well....

    IV is the only place that is doing a lot to change.
    Keep the good work IV.

    Have donated $200 under my name and $150 under my wife's name to IV

    Well this is always going to be there,FIFO is not guaranteed during adjustement of status.It is quite possible someone who has filed later and has a PD which is later is likely to be approved because this depends on various factors i.e case to case basis,FBI name check ,security clearance,immigration officer who is adjucating your case etc.
    But the good news for you is that your case has now has a available Visa Number and if your application is in order (as per the Immigration Officer)
    then u will get an approval.
    In other words your chances of your case /PD being retrogressed are highly unlikely.





    hairstyles This is the CO2 Car I drew. c02 car designs. Saab Car Image
  • Saab Car Image



  • nixstor
    09-27 02:27 PM
    That was a joke. I agree that DH on LD's show might help us. Your post sounded like DH should try to be on LD's show. No worries.





    extofu
    03-07 09:02 AM
    Here is my situation

    Studied in US on F1 and directly started working for company A from 2002. Got a H1 stamp when out of country in 2003.
    Since then moved to company B (in 2005) and H1 visa is now on the second three year term (valid till 2008) . Am on the verge of moving to company C. Will be out of the country all of april and had a few questions

    1) Do I need to have stamp on my passport when I switch between F1 and H1only or do I need the stamp even if I have switched firms since the last time I got my passport stamped

    2) What happens if I get the stamp say on H1 on 1st April (while on payroll of company B), quit company B (while outside US) and join company C and then return to US in last week of April without getting another stamp. Will I face any issues when reentering USA (given that the stamp is for company B even though I don't work for it anymore) or do I need the accurate stamp when coming to USA?

    Your help will be deeply appreciated

    Thanks





    thomachan72
    06-13 08:16 AM
    Great point.. core team should develop a strategy and share it with entire group as to how they are working towards getting these ammendments in and whom are they approaching ....
    Wonderful point peer123!! Core members have their contact numbers listed on this site somewhere. It would be ten times better if you would personally call them or meet them personally and get answers for your questions :) Does that sound reasonable?? Many of our american disilusioned brothers/sisters are visiting our site periodically/regularly to see what we are upto. They think their salaries will rise once H1b visas are eliminated. "How Sad". Anyway, as I said call or meet with the core group personally and get your answers, OK. Rest of us dont want them posting any such information on this site.